Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Abubakar Badaru: N1.57 Trillion Budget Not Enough To Fight Insecurity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Badaru: N1.57 Trillion Budget Not Enough To Fight Insecurity (7874 Views)

₦‎3.7 Trillion Budget Padding Claim: Senate Suspends Ningi For Three Months / Abubakar Badaru: Nigeria Needs Prayers To End Insecurity / Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Badaru: N1.57 Trillion Budget Not Enough To Fight Insecurity by Emyogalanya: 10:35am On Dec 14, 2023
Mansa6:

Just imagine your awkward reasoning..

Did I ever mention the minister or was I addressing the minister in anyway when I said negativity
What has my post to do with any minister? You Quoted someone and ask him to free his mind fron negative thinking. The person you mentioned what is negative about his thoughts and opinion. He said they will loot the money. Which all of us knows they will

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Badaru: N1.57 Trillion Budget Not Enough To Fight Insecurity by RealEzee(m): 10:36am On Dec 14, 2023
If dem giv nigerian association of babalawos just #1b i promise u da insecurity wil be a tin of d past grin
Re: Abubakar Badaru: N1.57 Trillion Budget Not Enough To Fight Insecurity by olisaEze(m): 10:36am On Dec 14, 2023
The same man that just said Nigeria needs prayers to end insecurity has come to his Ministry's budget defence, cap in hand like Oliver Twist, asking for more when the evidence to how the funds are being spent is evident only on the Generals and higher ups in the military. Nigeria needs to end this scam now. The lives and properties of it's citizens should not be acceptable collateral damage for greedy evil men who can only make money by destroying lives!
Re: Abubakar Badaru: N1.57 Trillion Budget Not Enough To Fight Insecurity by sukkot: 10:38am On Dec 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

For a population of over 200m , you need more people
and equipment to cover many places and that's more money ... Check what saner clumes Budget for less than 100m people ... You will know that our budget is nonsense... Nigeria needs generate more money and citizens should also promptly pay taxes ... All this minimum way can't be more than that realistically cus our budgets shows it ... Imagine state like porthacourt having budgets of N800b ... Too small ... We need more infrastructure, workers needs to be paid well... Maintenance all these is more money ... That money is very small... Qatar that's not up to 3.5m population see their federal annual budget ratio compared to ours .. I remembered then people where comparing Nigeria to Qatar ... Despite Qatar produces more oil than Nigeria ... Just take like 30mins check yourself budgets of countries better than Nigeria you will see ... Nigeria can have those big budgets no matter what they embezzled he go show ... Politicians are thieves everywhere .. even Steve Harvey talk am sef for one his shows
oh I am in total agreement with you. Everything you have written is valid. My own concern is that he is going to loot all the money and buy several mansions in Niger republic with it and that's why he says it's not enough lmaooo
Re: Abubakar Badaru: N1.57 Trillion Budget Not Enough To Fight Insecurity by Fearyourcreator: 10:39am On Dec 14, 2023
sukkot:
oh I am in total agreement with you. Everything you have written is valid. My own concern is that he is going to loot all the money and buy several mansions in Niger republic with it and that's why he says it's not enough lmaooo
They can't loot half sef
Re: Abubakar Badaru: N1.57 Trillion Budget Not Enough To Fight Insecurity by Mansa6: 10:41am On Dec 14, 2023
Emyogalanya:
What has my post to do with any minister? You Quoted someone and ask him to free his mind fron negative thinking. The person you mentioned what is negative about his thoughts and opinion. He said they will loot the money. Which all of us knows they will

Abeg go back to school..
Re: Abubakar Badaru: N1.57 Trillion Budget Not Enough To Fight Insecurity by Emyogalanya: 11:18am On Dec 14, 2023
Mansa6:

Abeg go back to school..
Remain inside your Stupidity na how does that concern me
Re: Abubakar Badaru: N1.57 Trillion Budget Not Enough To Fight Insecurity by ufotunang: 11:21am On Dec 14, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Looters, even if they give them the budget of USA and China combined they will still tell you it's not enough.

The most annoying thing is that after giving them such huge amount nothing will be done. At the end they will settle for blame games and religious sentiments to back up their failure.

Budget is not enough,but they will never cut down on their frivolous activities.
... even if the federal government give them 10 trillion naira it will not solve the insecurity in nigeria... what will reduce and solve Insecurity is for the government to make the economy to be good and better... the government should tackle and address poverty hunger hardship unemployment...if government tackles these things insecurity will reduce gradually and stop

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Badaru: N1.57 Trillion Budget Not Enough To Fight Insecurity by ufotunang: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2023
Even if the federal government gives the ministry of defence 10 trillion naira it will not solve the insecurity in nigeria... for the government to solve Insecurity the government should tackle and address poverty hunger hardship unemployment and make the economy to be good and better...if all this thing are addressed insecurity will reduce gradually and stop
Re: Abubakar Badaru: N1.57 Trillion Budget Not Enough To Fight Insecurity by Zaheertyler(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2023
Na to beg all this people way dey cause insecurities
Share this money for everybody them go understand
Re: Abubakar Badaru: N1.57 Trillion Budget Not Enough To Fight Insecurity by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
Re: Abubakar Badaru: N1.57 Trillion Budget Not Enough To Fight Insecurity by mofadereraira3: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
So the one that said its not enough is being positive abi?So the one that said its not enough is being positive abi?...
Re: Abubakar Badaru: N1.57 Trillion Budget Not Enough To Fight Insecurity by Gucciswaz: 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Looters, even if they give them the budget of USA and China combined they will still tell you it's not enough.

The most annoying thing is that after giving them such huge amount nothing will be done. At the end they will settle for blame games and religious sentiments to back up their failure.

Budget is not enough,but they will never cut down on their frivolous activities.
i swear bro
Re: Abubakar Badaru: N1.57 Trillion Budget Not Enough To Fight Insecurity by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:21am On Dec 15, 2023
The military should get more pay than bloody civilians angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Nigeria Experience / Bauchi To Spend N7.9billion On Airport / Youths And Political Thuggery In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.