Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University (48273 Views)

Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart / EFCC Charges Bala Mohammed, Governor-elect With Accepting Gratification / Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by treesun: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
PHOTOS: Jigawa Gov's Son Graduates From UK Varsity

Mohammed, the son of Jigawa State governor, Abubakar Badaru, has graduated from Brunel University, London.

His graduation comes days after the son of Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike, also graduated from a UK university.

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1547969393144971270

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Totilopussylick(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mohammed, the son of Jigawa State governor, Abubakar Badaru, has graduated from Brunel University, London.

And ASUU are still on strike in Nigeria tongue tongue tongue tongue

E shall never be well with our governors undecided

513 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Golan007: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
ASUU should try to resume.

293 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by an0daGuy: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Golan007:
ASUU should try to resume.

For what? Have their demands towards the federal government been met yet? angry

See the real APC urchins balling, sending their wards abroad to school while subjecting vulturegrilla and his bmc groups to squandering their childrens lives away here in Nigeria.

302 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by festacman(m): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
I will not surprised if national president of ASUU has children attending foreign university.

Nigeria is a poor country that has no place for the poor.

Ike agwugwom!

131 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Maxymilliano(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
We sure have a long way to go in this corruption riddled contraption.

The governor, just like his cohorts would have included revamping and positioning the education sector of the State in his manifesto during election campaigns

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by NwaNimo1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2022

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Golan007: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
an0daGuy:

See the real APC urchins balling, sending their wards abroad to school while subjecting vulturegrilla and his bmc groups to squandering their childrens lives away here in Nigeria.

Government must be in severe pain now.

238 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by an0daGuy: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Golan007:

Government must be in severe pain now.

Yes of course, same with the vulturegrilla and his unfortunate bmc urchins wink

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Golan007: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
an0daGuy:

Yes of course, same with the vulturegrilla and his unfortunate bmc urchins wink

Not everyone is suffering like you though.

227 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by an0daGuy: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
Golan007:

Not everyone is suffering like you though.

I’m sorry but nah

You’re mistaking me for one of you guys in the vulturegrilla and his bmc group. Vile tilumbu urchins like you should enjoy the final phase of the death of APC.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by treesun: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
ASUU will not resume soon!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Omoluabi16(m): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
One ministry or parastatal is waiting for him already.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Honjoshy4u: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
I just pity students and their union leaders.
We presently have a weak and useless student union leaders that is only out for their pocket.
If all SUG leaders mobilize and block all major roads and airport and sustain the pressure for 3 days, the APC insensitive government will quickly answer ASSU; but one foolish one was in Ekiti supporting the same APC that kept him at home.

116 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by treesun: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
Lalasticlala!
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Richardonald(m): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
I just pity students and their union leaders.
We presently have a weak and useless student union leaders that is only out for their pocket.
If all SUG leaders mobilize and block all major roads and airport and sustain the pressure for 3 days, the APC insensitive government will quickly answer ASSU; but one foolish one was in Ekiti supporting the same APC that kept him at home.
omo the thing weak me. Imagine supporting a party that kept you at home for months, just because of tribalism and 5kgrin

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Wintertime: 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
Continue there's God

While they preach religion to the northerners they enjoy the best of it.

Look how the boy pose

Oluwa almost all the useless idiotic leaders have their children abroad.. it's time to place a law all these politicians children who schooled abroad can never and must never worked in any organisation especially government in Nigeria
who is with me

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by twilliamx(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
And they snap pics to rob in people's faces

18 Likes

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Wintertime: 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
an0daGuy:

Stop quoting die-hard Buhari supporters

Every opposing views is ipob

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by BigDawsNet: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
Congrats

Don't wait for this people...better hustle hard and pray hard

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Triangles1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
What is Nigeria buznex with this news.

Automatically there's job waiting for him in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Godpunishanymod: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
In TEN HAG we TRUST
Make I use this opportunity type my yarn, GOD PLEASE I KNOW YOU ARE A LORD OF KARMA, AS COMMON MAN PIKIN DEY HOUSE, AS THEM NO GO SCHOOL BECAUSE OF ASUU, YOU SEE WETIN YOU DO ONE POLITICIAN WEY DEM ARREST WITH HIS WIFE FOR UK, ABEG DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO OTHER POLITICIANS WEY DEY SPOIL NIGERIANS PIKIN FUTURE.... ABEG
meanwhile.....

The Mod wey ban me till 2031, just know sey village people don open your file

8 Likes

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by kaludestiny10(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
The other day, it was Wike's son that graduated from a school in England. Yet again, another governor's son is graduating from a foreign university. These our politicians don't even believe in Nigeria, they know that the country is irredeemable as a result of their bad leadership styles.
For over 5 months now, ASUU has been on strike and our politicians are not even bothered about the strike. Why, because they have stolen enough and can now afford to send their children abroad to study.

16 Likes

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Phoenix188(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Righthussle: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
Congratulations. Enjoy una stolen wealth. Ah God I beg , put me for position wey I fit see Nigeria money collect abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by CleanInAll: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
Add to the list. The list keeps growing.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by kingamaa(m): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
If you are still wondering why ASUU is still on strike, wonder no more.

Behold the 'answer'

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin / Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods / FG Shuts Ascon, Integrated, Mobil, Oando, Sahara, Others Over Oil Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.