Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,346 members, 7,829,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages (23208 Views)

Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court / AY: I Lost N500 Million Opening A Non-Smoking Night Club / Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by dicksonohm(m): 7:57am On Dec 14, 2023
Kunlelee:
Assuming this country police and judiciary know what they're doing, this guy won't have such effrontery, we all saw different assaults you did to the guy.

Where and when? I didn't know you live in Mohbad's house

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by virginchaser(m): 7:57am On Dec 14, 2023
Homiesjinxbank:
smiley She go soon collect from Sammy Larry

Sam Larry can't win her.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by Charmingrascal(m): 7:57am On Dec 14, 2023
Lol
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by utenwuson: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2023
wunmi590:

Lost battle already, out of the people you want yo sue, nah iyabo?
who is she?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by ukaface(f): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2023
Tor!
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by ukaface(f): 8:02am On Dec 14, 2023
God don catch this aunty
Abi na devil catch am? I no know sef
Na for that Real housewives of Lagos I come know her true colour, acting like one witch to Faith.
Anyways NM should pursue this matter to the latter.
Na now sef I like NM
Make I go listen to soapy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In other news… the Mohbad protest and autopsy didn’t provide anything? Nigerians just use that guy’s death catch cruise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by ukaface(f): 8:04am On Dec 14, 2023
wunmi590:

Lost battle already, out of the people you want yo sue, nah iyabo?
Why can’t she be sued?
Because of oga paulo??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by Coolsat(m): 8:05am On Dec 14, 2023
It's sad seeing some comments sha especially knowing fully well how the socalled boy is a menace to the society, does drugs, bullied and cancelled the late young boy in the music industry over disagreement, even some uncultured bitches throwing support smh.

Menace supporting menace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by Chibuzoripob: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2023
sad may they NOT ACCUSE U FALSELY.Just pray.The same iyabo ojo was jumping up/down during Baba ijesa saga as if she's saint/clean
maxiuc:
cheesy

Naira Marley Because you don come back enter street dash one or two fans money you think everything don calm down b

You better lay low and let everything die down because you can't tell me you weren't aware of what that boy was going through,

Go sue bella shermuda na make they real truth about what transpired be revealed

See person wey suppose calm down dey Ginger up and down even when the news of the boy's death came up everyone saw how you acted who wouldn't think that you had a hand or knew exactly what was going on

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by ellizy(m): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2023
Aunty iyabo is always seizing every possible means to bring her to spotlight again. The sooner she understands she's in dawn the better for her.. Aunty Iyabo stop poke nosing because you wanna remain relevant....

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by ellizy(m): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad may they NOT ACCUSE U FALSELY.Just pray.The same iyabo ojo was jumping up/down during Baba ijesa saga as if she's saint/clean
They're politicians discharge public toilet in Abuja...
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by SmartyPants(m): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2023
maxiuc:
cheesy

Naira Marley Because you don come back enter street dash one or two fans money you think everything don calm down b

You better lay low and let everything die down because you can't tell me you weren't aware of what that boy was going through,

See person wey suppose calm down dey Ginger up and down even when the news of the boy's death came up everyone saw how you acted who wouldn't think that you had a hand or knew exactly what was going on

Merely suspecting someone did something doesnt entitle you to go and publish on your social media.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by joseph1832(m): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2023
This is really good. Let Iyabo Ojo defend her statement.

It is easy to start mouthing off because of social media trend and say things you can't defend just because of mere hearsay.

Let her produce those evidence she spoke of, let's see it or let her have her day in court.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by UzzyFirst: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2023
Let’s cook !
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by Scarrr: 8:16am On Dec 14, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Lol.

And to this day, Mohbad hasn't been reburied, Nigerian youths have moved on to other trends hence becoming oblivious of the outcome of the Police autopsy (which has unsurprisingly had no result to this day).

What a country!
you're always quick to rubbish the country,even in the west there are cases that goes up to 10,20 years or even more bfr been solved,this one never even reach 6months..una don tire already 😏

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by BoldBrainz(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2023
Scarrr:
you're always quick to rubbish the country,even in the west there are cases that goes up to 10,20 years or even more bfr been solved,this one never even reach 6months..una don tire already 😏

Trust me, I'm the very wrong person to have this argument with. Just walk away.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by Kekenary: 8:20am On Dec 14, 2023
You and who?
Kunlelee:
Assuming this country police and judiciary know what they're doing, this guy won't have such effrontery, we all saw different assaults you did to the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by gigabyte13: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2023
Make Naira chill oooooooooooo
Make he dey enjoy him small small freedom
Oooooooooooo
No be everybody gangsterism dey work on oooooooooooooo
If Dem bring evidence against Naira, make e no come be say
BUSH GO CATCH HUNTER LAS LAS
Naira thread carefully, no be everybody person dey bully oooooooooooo.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by stanliwise(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2023
AJSfan:
Sebi she was threatening to sue very dark man.. She like court wella make she dey go.. E think say everyone na baba ijesa wey she jail
just open mouth waaaaaa dey talk like mumu. Baba ijesha na human being?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by brutal1(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2023
Just listen to yourself. He should let defamation case lie? Go and try this sh*t in the US or anywhere in Europe. "Who wouldn’t think he has a hand in it" so you don’t have any evidence he was directly involved in his death and you concluded he was involved in it? The law is very clear, the law doesn’t listen to hearsay or emotions, only facts. Do you know how much Foxnews paid Dominion for lying about the election? more than $787m for defamation. Go and defame person wey pass you. You will be tracked in any hole you think you are hiding and be prosecuted. All these nonsense you are saying, you will say it loud and clear at the court sholori e o pe ni.
maxiuc:
cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by Britishpea: 8:30am On Dec 14, 2023
maxiuc:
cheesy

All your rants won’t defend Iyabo in court.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by olaniyilukman(m): 8:31am On Dec 14, 2023
Kunlelee:
You all saw different assault, is there any point in time Naira Marley personally assault him, stop sounding like educated illiterate, judicial and legal proceedings doesn't works like your poor mindset....m

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by DoctorAyukebot(m): 8:32am On Dec 14, 2023
Kunlelee:

You might want to rephrase, with emphasis on We

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by tunjijones(m): 8:35am On Dec 14, 2023
Cheryph200:
Those words from iyabo above can’t be use because naira Marley name isn’t mentioned

Shebi u know pass the lawyers whey sue the woman.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by AbuTwins: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2023
Better go beg am!
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by Exceed15: 8:39am On Dec 14, 2023
Yes she should go defend her allegations against him in the court of law.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by SirLakes: 8:40am On Dec 14, 2023
Nobody under Naira Marley can be bullied the way mohbad was without Naira's hand and consent... they should hol am well grin

If no be say I never get money to dey do case niii, the werey for meet me in court grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by Scarrr: 8:41am On Dec 14, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Trust me, I'm the very wrong person to have this argument with. Just walk away.
let's hear word,your hypocrisy stinks

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by udemzyudex(m): 8:42am On Dec 14, 2023
maxiuc:
cheesy

He has the right to sue so calm down, if you get any evidence against him, go to court.

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by Jostoman: 8:45am On Dec 14, 2023
Dey play.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” / Maryam Aminu Tambuwal, Edwin Ochai, Juliet Ibrahim, Tonto Dike Honoured In Abuja / Sandra Okagbue Stuns In Traditional Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.