Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages (23163 Views)

Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court / AY: I Lost N500 Million Opening A Non-Smoking Night Club / Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by woleabayo(f): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2023
dlaw ti ri ounje ati owo odun bayi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by Dicoomoba: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2023
maxiuc:
cheesy

Naira Marley Because you don come back enter street dash one or two fans money you think everything don calm down b

You better lay low and let everything die down because you can't tell me you weren't aware of what that boy was going through,

Go sue bella shermuda na make they real truth about what transpired be revealed

See person wey suppose calm down dey Ginger up and down even when the news of the boy's death came up everyone saw how you acted who wouldn't think that you had a hand or knew exactly what was going on

I weep for you I swear , so country with law and constitution but you still went ahead to belive self made reports by Iyarinlo Ojo werey , bro please follow legal due action
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by Crafteck1: 10:35am On Dec 14, 2023
maxiuc:
cheesy

Naira Marley Because you don come back enter street dash one or two fans money you think everything don calm down b

You better lay low and let everything die down because you can't tell me you weren't aware of what that boy was going through,

See person wey suppose calm down dey Ginger up and down even when the news of the boy's death came up everyone saw how you acted who wouldn't think that you had a hand or knew exactly what was going on

You were warned ooo
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by Scarrr: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2023
linearity:

I also buttressed your point, yes there are no utopian world out there, but the West is a million light years ahead and it is not happening automagically for them, they have active cold case departments and we don’t.

And by the way, Duane Davis has been charged with Tupac’s murder.

Big Death was killed by hitman hired by Suge Knight as revenge for Tupac’s murder.

John Mark Karr is a viable Suspect in JonBenét Ramsey Murder. Police say new DNA samples would exclude everyone from the home.

Barry George was arrested, sentenced and later acquitted for the killing of Jill Dando but he still remains a focus of the investigation.

These are the results of Active Cold Case detectives still working behind the scenes for decades to solve crimes, I don’t know of a single cold case crime that has been solved by CID in Nigeria.
oga ,Duane is charged doesn't mean he is guilty, besides,he is the only one still alive among the occupants of the car where pac was shot, definitely make sense if he's the one being charged now..the case Is not yet solved,they are in court...

also Suge knight is not in jail cos of Biggie,he is in jail for crashing his car into someone else entirely...

I don't know anything about Jon Bennett

Lastly Jill dando you said it yourself the accused was later acquited and still a focus of investigation...is that solved??
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by Areacleo: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2023
Kunlelee:
Assuming this country police and judiciary know what they're doing, this guy won't have such effrontery, we all saw different assaults you did to the guy.
you saw him doing it? Or you reffering to the video of Sam Larry and those boys threatening the late singer? I won't condole that it's very wrong..
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by newnigerdelta00: 10:43am On Dec 14, 2023
maxiuc:
cheesy

Shut up owner too dey wish people evil, justice for mohbad propaganda , you are pained ..
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by breezeng: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2023
She should proof that Naira Marley killed Mohbad, otherwise she should go to jail for defamation of character.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by WilliamWaugh: 10:57am On Dec 14, 2023
Hello everyone, Waugh is my name and I want to joyfully share my personal encounter of how I was able to gain full access back to my cryptocurrency wallet and recover all the funds therein. For months, I couldn't perform any succesful transactions from my Bitcoin wallet, always getting error messages, transaction incomplete and most annoying, unexplained deductions even when I had thousands of dollars on my balance. I shared so many emails and even phone calls with the customer care representative of the bitcoin wallet app I was using and all feedback I got never helped. I came across Daniel Meuli Web Recovery through an online review and decided to give it a try as I had no other options. I was greatly marvelled at their prompt and swift assistance from @ Danielmeuliweberecovery (@) email . come WhatsApp +39 351 201 3528 Or Telegram (@) Danielmeuli, as they were able to resolve all of my complains and helped me gain full access back to my wallet, recovered lost amount through deductions and further advise on how to secure my wallet. Their services was truly applaudable! I'm sharing this as my own way of assisting whoever that's facing any cryptocurrency issues, as contacting only the right digital recovery firm can help.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by debetmx(m): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2023
Awon weyrey meji
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by NairaMaster1(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2023
chigoziri2403:
I don't want to comment anything before I receive my own letter

I swear.

Even police fear after the autopsy
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by tfelicityk(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2023
When trouble dey sleep wahala go wake am...
Another means of income for the learned friends wey sabi
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by fineberry(m): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Lol.

And to this day, Mohbad hasn't been reburied, Nigerian youths have moved on to other trends hence becoming oblivious of the outcome of the Police autopsy (which has unsurprisingly had no result to this day).

What a country!
My brother there was a country o, 9ja na case
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
chigoziri2403:
I don't want to comment anything before I receive my own letter
letter from who Naira the riffraffs. That serves him well. Malian records died the day Mohbad died
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by Larryndelaw: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
Kunlelee:
Assuming this country police and judiciary know what they're doing, this guy won't have such effrontery, we all saw different assaults you did to the guy.
Do you have evidence that Markey killed him. Do you think all.other countries you were referring to arrest. Detain and jail people through emotions. I can tell you categorically that if it is western world Marley will never be arrested without evidence that he was the one that killed Mohbad.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by PHAYOL81: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
Good, time to present evidence. I trust she has that aplenty as her bold allegation implied.

HER TIME STARTS NOW; 00.00.01

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by youngrichnigga: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
Iyabo ono be courting trouble up and down undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by Divwest: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
Koralords:
Good move, all those emergency human right activists should be made to prove all the allegations they made against him, useless woman wey dey love-vendor her daughter they form activist

Why are u so bitter
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by fxexperts: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
maxiuc:
cheesy

Mumu, keep your advice to yourself ode. He will sue Bela nothing will happen. bela will tender apology nd beg tire. What is his concern about what the boy was going through. you Nko why werent you aware of what the boy was going through so you can help when he was alive.. Ndiala ala... Bunch of jokers

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by linearity: 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
Scarrr:
oga ,Duane is charged doesn't mean he is guilty, besides,he is the only one still alive among the occupants of the car where pac was shot, definitely make sense if he's the one being charged now..the case Is not yet solved,they are in court...

also Suge knight is not in jail cos of Biggie,he is in jail for crashing his car into someone else entirely...

I don't know anything about Jon Bennett

Lastly Jill dando you said it yourself the accused was later acquited and still a focus of investigation...is that solved??

In your previous post, you stated that the "...almighty west has lot of cases that won't probably get solved las las, Tupac and Big's death , Jon Bennet Ramsey, this TV presenter Jil dando.."

And I went into each of the three cases you categorized at 'won't probably get solved.." and show you that, you are wrong that those cases are still active and in fact have key suspects with some in Court at the moment, all these information are from Government sources and Government investigations.

The major take away is that, these Western Governments have not given up on these cases, they have people on trial for these murders, the one that was acquitted was on a technicality, but the Government is still going after them, the government know their man in each of these cases, they just have to get enough evidence to cross the threshold of 'beyond a reasonable doubt'.

If you hold that thought for a moment and switch to Nigeria; what is the position of SCID on MKO, Abacha, Dele Giwa, are those cases still being investigated by anyone at SCID? Was anyone officially charged by the Government for these crimes?

A case is cold in Nigeria if a suspect is not found within a mere six months. I have never heard of any case in Nigeria, where the murder was reported and the suspects are them discovered one year after the criminal act. This is the kind of differences I am trying to highlight.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by Scarrr: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
linearity:

In your previous post, you stated that the "...almighty west has lot of cases that won't probably get solved las las, Tupac and Big's death , Jon Bennet Ramsey, this TV presenter Jil dando.."

And I went into each of the three cases you categorized at 'won't probably get solved.." and show you that, you are wrong that those cases are still active and in fact have key suspects with some in Court at the moment, all these information are from Government sources and Government investigations.

The major take away is that, these Western Governments have not given up on these cases, they have people on trial for these murders, the one that was acquitted was on a technicality, but the Government is still going after them, the government know their man in each of these cases, they just have to get enough evidence to cross the threshold of 'beyond a reasonable doubt'.

If you hold that thought for a moment and switch to Nigeria; what is the position of SCID on MKO, Abacha, Dele Giwa, are those cases still being investigated by anyone at SCID? Was anyone officially charged by the Government for these crimes?

A case is cold in Nigeria if a suspect is not found within a mere six months. I have never heard of any case in Nigeria, where the murder was reported and the suspects are them discovered one year after the criminal act. This is the kind of differences I am trying to highlight.

oh I get your point now....but it's still early and petty to just conclude nothing will come out of Mohbad's case,
of cause there are flaws in our judicial system, but that doesn't mean people are not getting the justice they deserved.
I've lost count of the number of ppl sent to jail or sentence to death for different crimes that made front page here on nairaland this year alone, only if u want to deny...
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by Ray369: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
Iyabo Ojo gragra too much because she dey friend promoter wey carry mohbad to UK ..she took the case on her head like she's mohbads relative...make she face the law nah...simple
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by determination26(m): 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
I think she and Tonto Dike finished from the same school of attention seeking and clout chasing. Look at them running all around the place when the case was still hot, all i could see was two people desperate for attention and validation from people.
othermen:
Aunty Iyabo could have pursued justice for Mohbad's death through various means, such as urging the police to conduct thorough investigations and even hiring a private investigator to find evidence of NairaMarley's culpability. However, it is mere naivety not to see that her focus shifted towards gaining social capital and becoming a trending news story, while she used the tragic event to transform into a self-styled social justice warrior. She became excessively sensational and yes to capitalize on the tragedy for personal gain.

The allure of trending on twitter, gaining followers, and securing ambassadorial deals from companies seeking to align with anti-bullying sentiments might have motivated Aunty Iyabo who used Mohbad's death as a means to increase her influence and income. Livestreams on Instagram and sensationalized claims picked up by blogs contributed to this pursuit, creating a lucrative cycle of attention and financial gain. Even Nairaland is still feeding on Mohbad's death. The platform don't care the harm they do to the victims of the stories they sensationalize here. It's all about money and power.

Aunty Iyabo's actions had severe consequences for NairaMarley, her orchestrated campaign resulted in widespread public animosity for him. Marley, the street boy, did not only lost his street credibility, but his safety too was put at risk in the public. Aunty Iyabo was no witness to the incident surrounding Mohbad, but to raise her own profile, NairaMarley was a dog to be slaughtered; you take away his voice, fuel intense public hatred towards him and become the country's foremost social warrior.

Marley is not a good influence- but she was in his circle and wanted to use his influence once or twice- we know. Now, there are other artistes, that may need Aunty Iyabo's intervention, that are enstranged, there is Temmie Ovwasa (YBNL Princess), Cynthia Morgan- but let them die first, that will give so much clout.

what is Justice for Mohbad?? Is Marley and his associates no longer under police scrutiny? you should not have held him for murder, perhaps just bullying, exploitation, harrassment and your legal jeopardy would be less apparent. The dust has cleared, and with Marley breathing easier, he would gain back his repuatation only by ensuring folks like Aunty Iyabo, who position themselves as crusader for justice, but they only want to leverage a situation to elevate their own status, have their time in the legal crosshairs and are accountable.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by bitingcool: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2023
A criminal, a human tormentor, a drug pusher, a gang member suing someone!!!!
Anyway if a drug lord can be president, why will a criminal not sue. na the situation we find ourselves in cause am. on a normal basis, naia Marley should be behind bars for his molestation of Mohbad but Nigeria is not normal. A fool with a dead career is still bleating.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by isacnzelfalk: 8:21am On Dec 15, 2023

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by isacnzelfalk: 8:22am On Dec 15, 2023

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by Cheryph200(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2023
tunjijones:

Shebi u know pass the lawyers whey sue the woman.
ok sir
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages by Semaj77(m): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
maxiuc:
cheesy

All you keypad warriors without an iota of evidence , just hearsay and fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian AY Looks Dapper In New White Apparel Photo / Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son Matthew / Victoria Fetuga Obituary: Iyabo Ojo Announces Mother's Burial Arrangements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.