Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

UCL: Milan Praise 'Naija Excellence' After Chukwueze’s Goal Sends Them To Europa - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL: Milan Praise 'Naija Excellence' After Chukwueze’s Goal Sends Them To Europa (19203 Views)

Lukaku's Goal Sends Chelsea Into Club World Club Final. / Samuel Chukwueze's Goal That Leads Villarreal To Victory [VIDEO] / Iheanacho's Lone Goal Sends Leicester Into FA Cup Fourth Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Milan Praise 'Naija Excellence' After Chukwueze’s Goal Sends Them To Europa by LAXconfidential(m): 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Why are coaches always blamed for their teams' failure?
It's not the coach playing on the pitch…
This is just a blame on the players.
Once you notice what your coaches taught you ain't working, switch to using your wits and everyone in the team will adopt!

Just as your coach is teaching you hard, know that your opponent's coaches too would teach them. It's just like in a battle. There are several stances your training will become useless and you'd be left to use your wits.

I stand to be corrected though.
Re: UCL: Milan Praise 'Naija Excellence' After Chukwueze’s Goal Sends Them To Europa by Hatrick01: 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
fuckJones:
Ghanaians and South Africans are suddenly offline until its about Jollof rice and Amapiano.
hahahahahah

Re: UCL: Milan Praise 'Naija Excellence' After Chukwueze’s Goal Sends Them To Europa by Jerrywhite77: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
Tenitani:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I give birth to my boy Ayomi 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp0Aw17nmwk?si=rxtjwsj0SQ0rLlIg

Access Bank
Kelly Monday

Really sorry for ur ordeal.
Post this on Twitter and tag generous celebrities. Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Davido, and many others. They might just come tru for u
Re: UCL: Milan Praise 'Naija Excellence' After Chukwueze’s Goal Sends Them To Europa by robosky02(m): 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
83' - Chukwueze subbed in
84' - Chukwueze scores

Chukwueze scores with his very first touch to secure a comeback win for Milan 🤩
Re: UCL: Milan Praise 'Naija Excellence' After Chukwueze’s Goal Sends Them To Europa by Onewazobia(m): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
Hatrick01:
hahahahahah

Wuna wahalla plenty 4 dis nairaland
Re: UCL: Milan Praise 'Naija Excellence' After Chukwueze’s Goal Sends Them To Europa by Gandrova: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
Milan Fans are very stupid, after insulting him that he is a waste of money including Paulo Maldini.
Shame on them.
Re: UCL: Milan Praise 'Naija Excellence' After Chukwueze’s Goal Sends Them To Europa by PurestBoy(m): 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
fuckJones:
Ghanaians and South Africans are suddenly offline until its about Jollof rice and Amapiano.

South Africa ke, apart from Percy Tau, Mark Fish and Ben McCarty, I can't remember any footballer from that country
Re: UCL: Milan Praise 'Naija Excellence' After Chukwueze’s Goal Sends Them To Europa by PurestBoy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Why are coaches always blamed for their teams' failure?
It's not the coach playing on the pitch…
This is just a blame on the players.
Once you notice what your coaches taught you ain't working, switch to using your wits and everyone in the team will adopt!

Just as your coach is teaching you hard, know that your opponent's coaches too would teach them. It's just like in a battle. There are several stances your training will become useless and you'd be left to use your wits.

I stand to be corrected though.

I still don't understand why coaches take bulk of the blames and get fired when players with bought with $100m + are not doing their job but teachers/lecturers are not held responsible when students fail exams. Why?
Re: UCL: Milan Praise 'Naija Excellence' After Chukwueze’s Goal Sends Them To Europa by yusluvad(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
Incredible game from the Naija guys!🇳🇬💚💥💥
Re: UCL: Milan Praise 'Naija Excellence' After Chukwueze’s Goal Sends Them To Europa by femi4: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
Papayaayasager:
Next African best player of the year.
yinmu
That version of chukweze playing for the SE cannot win a plastic
Re: UCL: Milan Praise 'Naija Excellence' After Chukwueze’s Goal Sends Them To Europa by Greatness09: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
Re: UCL: Milan Praise 'Naija Excellence' After Chukwueze’s Goal Sends Them To Europa by Yinksy09(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
Well done Chukwueze. You can experience the thrill of fast charge on the Go with the oraimo Watch 4+.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc / Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores On His Return From Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.