Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members (50089 Views)

Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar / Female Corper's Khaki Trouser Ripped During An Exercise At NYSC Camp / Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by SamuelLoch: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by Cruzmaster: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
Opportuneke:
This is my take on this issue…

The military is military any day anytime πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
Military works based on instructions and order πŸ’―

Why will you be in mammy when you were supposed to be receiving lectures, πŸ’πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ That’s arrant nonsense, it’s indiscipline.

You don’t flout orders and think there won’t be consequences.

I served as far back as 2012 in Enugu state, Udi local government precisely during the days of Sullivan Chime as the governor.

Don’t come online to tell us bullshit πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

This so called woke generation are so indiscipline and leverage on social media as a tool of defense while playing the victim card.

I pity for this generation.

Nobody will harass you if you are discipline and adhere strictly to instructions.πŸ‘

After five years of postgraduate experience, I got to know how the military operates because I eventually became a member,πŸ’πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ then you would realize that most of the things done out there are totally unacceptable because everyone tends to claim rights and freedom πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
Visit any military formation and see for yourself, they are always organized just because there’s law and order.

πŸ‘‰πŸΌπŸ‘‰πŸΌπŸ‘‰πŸΌHowever, I detest harassment as the case may be. But the media didn’t really propagate the real cause of the chaos.πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

We have all seen the kind of society we live in,πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ moral decadence has taken over the climes.

The children of this generation πŸ€”have no regards and respect for their elders all in the name of woke generation

Let’s always have it at the back of our mind that without an action, there can’t be reactions πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

In as much as the camp commandant maybe redeployed for going too far, I also foresee that the corp members in question may as well face dismissal or withdrawal from camp based on indiscipline πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

I rest my case.

You are free to speak bro.

I have spoken πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Kindly go through my write ✍🏻 up again, this time slowly please and without emotions πŸ™πŸ½

Kindly point out a place in my write up where I supported brutality and harassment πŸ€”

Was there a place I sided with harassment or brutality of any kind in my write upπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Please read again 🀭

I really appreciate your input, of course I don’t expect majority to agree with my point of view πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

However be reminded that the same Nigerians who have refused to obey LAWS AND ORDER in their own country and decided to travel out have been compelled to obey the laws of those countries they migrated to πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Those countries we all rush to because they are developed actually got to that stage because they are disciplined and they respect laws and order. πŸ™πŸ½

The military is not above the law. If they can't abide by the law of NYSC, they should pack their loads and leave the camp. Do you know they are enjoying quality food in the camp? They live like king while their mates are in sambisa. If they can't abide by the rules of NYSC, they have no right being there. I served in Jos. We were told to report any assault by security personnel to NYSC coordinator. We didn't witness any of this madness. We are not in Junta era. For instance, the corp member may be sick and want to eat so he can take his medication. If a soldier start assaulting him without knowing his situation, can lead to a loss of life! Again, a corp member is a federal worker just like a military personnel. So is wrong to physically assault him on that uniform. A punishment like frog jump, double-up etc should be more preferable.

1 Like

Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
This indomie, i know my right, social media woke and drug abuse tendency generation are serious treat to future Nigeria. they see indescipline as right. people wey no read law or sabi book except sex dey even dey form they over sabi human right laws pass lawyers /SAN shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by Chetas81(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
Black African remain abuser's OYINBO ALLOW MILITARY CAMOUFLAGE, BUT THE ZOMBIE IN BLACK COLOUR WILL SHOOT YOUR HEAD, TELLING YOU, YOU'RE ABUSING THE MILITARY UNIFORM
Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by Fujiyama: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
Offpointng:

Well boko haram attacked our own Camp and the soldiers then repelled them leaving some dead, arresting two. Y'all type so ignorantly, leaving lotta us wonder where ur senses fell. Adamawa, Yobe and major part of Maiduguri are now very safe who do you think the courtesy is to

^^^
undecided

Stay in your lane.

You are not ashamed that a so called rag tag band of untrained misfits started a low level insurgency in Nigeria's northeast over 10 years ago and almost turned that insurgency into a full fledged rebellion.

All this talk of repelling BHT shouldn't even be heard. Nigerian forces should be the ones advancing and re-taking Nigerian territory that should never have been ceded to BHT in the first place. With all that has been spent on men and materiel in this unending war, boko haram, ISWAP and whoever should have been history ages ago. But no. The Nigerian military, like domestic abusers, only 'shine' in confrontations with unarmed civilians.

Nigerian forces bomb their own gun trucks. They bomb IDP camps and kill their own fellow citizens. Army drones just killed scores of civilians in airstrikes - and the airforce released a statement effectively saying it isn't aware of exactly what is happening in the nation's airspace? undecided A military aircraft was brought down in a major incident 4 months ago and the military hasn't bothered to tell Nigerians the truth about what happened - because force personnel feel they are above civilians and owe them no explanations?

Some military are all over this thread talking tough at Nigerian civilians - and yet this country had to call in mercenaries a few years ago to take on boko haram - when it was clear that the Nigerian military simply couldn't do the job. If that isn't an admission of failure, I don't know what is. You're belittling civilians and rattling sabres on here - when we were all here a couple of years ago - with US special forces coming into our airspace to conduct a secret rescue operation. They secured the target (a US national) and went back to base within a few hours with no casualties. It has never been confirmed if Nigeria was even aware of that operation before it began and ended. undecided How many covert operations have Nigerian forces conducted on US soil?

Nigerian civilians are not the enemy. A lot of civilians have to deal with army/navy/airforce wahala on top of all the other wahala that Nigeria throws at them on a daily basis. Direct your aggression towards legitimate targets like bandits, rogue herders, ISWAP etc. and keep away from Nigerian civilians.

Nigerian civilians owe you nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by godofuck231: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
Very good ,them don sabi combat be that , now na to post them to maiduguri to experience combat , over to the national director , na small case

2 Likes

Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by themanderon: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
During our time then soldiers could punish with light punishment like frog jump but no soldier physically assaulted corpers. It was usually light hearted punishment and no animosity at all.

1 Like

Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by stephanie79548: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
The commandant should be deploy to sambisa ASAP without delay. why brutalizing a corp member? belike say to serve person papa land now don turn war.The commandant should be deploy to sambisa ASAP without delay. why brutalizing a corp member? belike say to serve person papa land now don turn war....

1 Like

Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by tishbite42: 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
Opportuneke:

Why will you be in mammy when you were supposed to be receiving lectures, πŸ’πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ That’s arrant nonsense, it’s indiscipline.

I served as far back as 2012 in Enugu state, Udi local government precisely during the days of Sullivan Chime as the governor.

This so called woke generation are so indiscipline and leverage on social media as a tool of defense while playing the victim card.

Nobody will harass you if you are discipline and adhere strictly to instructions.πŸ‘

After five years of postgraduate experience, I got to know how the military operates because I eventually became a member,πŸ’πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ then you would realize that most of the things done out there are totally unacceptable because everyone tends to claim rights and freedom πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
Visit any military formation and see for yourself, they are always organized just because there’s law and order.

πŸ‘‰πŸΌπŸ‘‰πŸΌπŸ‘‰πŸΌHowever, I detest harassment as the case may be. But the media didn’t really propagate the real cause of the chaos.πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

We have all seen the kind of society we live in,πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ moral decadence has taken over the climes.

The children of this generation πŸ€”have no regards and respect for their elders all in the name of woke generation

Let’s always have it at the back of our mind that without an action, there can’t be reactions πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

In as much as the camp commandant maybe redeployed for going too far, I also foresee that the corp members in question may as well face dismissal or withdrawal from camp based on indiscipline πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

I rest my case.

I have spoken πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Kindly go through my write ✍🏻 up again, this time slowly please and without emotions πŸ™πŸ½

Kindly point out a place in my write up where I supported brutality and harassment πŸ€”

Was there a place I sided with harassment or brutality of any kind in my write upπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Please read again 🀭

I really appreciate your input, of course I don’t expect majority to agree with my point of view πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

However be reminded that the same Nigerians who have refused to obey LAWS AND ORDER in their own country and decided to travel out have been compelled to obey the laws of those countries they migrated to πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Those countries we all rush to because they are developed actually got to that stage because they are disciplined and they respect laws and order. πŸ™πŸ½

You made a salient point, we are not in junta however a sick corp member should report at the sick bay where he/she will be taken care of and can as well be given a medical paper stating the conditions of his health.

Assault is never an option, the camp commandant may have gone out of the box in addressing this issue.

You just stated that you served and never witnessed such situation, exactly my point, πŸ‘ something must have transpired. It’s just unfortunate the issue is not well handled.

Talking about soldiers welfare and wellbeing as well as military operations just like you mentioned sambisa, hmmm I will like to tell you that, if you think you know anything about the military, you don’t know shit.

Nigeria is gifted, Nigeria’s military is one of the strongest fighting forces on earth but there are somethings better left unsaid.

This is a discussion for another day πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

GOD BLESS NIGERIA πŸ™ŒπŸ»
Cowards like you are afraid of serving in Sambisa but are quick to stunt on harmless civilians
A ten year old Fulani herdsboy will put you on the run without breaking sweat
You should be ashamed of your postgraduate education

1 Like

Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
allen113:
I don't need to read the whole story to know that the Corp member must have been at fault.

But come to think of it military personnel at Obubra camp were nice to us back then in Cross River State.
and it warrant the soldier slapping the corper?? Make una de reason na

2 Likes

Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by ehissi(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
Opportuneke:

I rest my case.

I have spoken πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Please read again 🀭

You made a salient point, we are not in junta however a sick corp member should report at the sick bay where he/she will be taken care of and can as well be given a medical paper stating the conditions of his health.

Assault is never an option, the camp commandant may have gone out of the box in addressing this issue.

You just stated that you served and never witnessed such situation, exactly my point, πŸ‘ something must have transpired. It’s just unfortunate the issue is not well handled.

Talking about soldiers welfare and wellbeing as well as military operations just like you mentioned sambisa, hmmm I will like to tell you that, if you think you know anything about the military, you don’t know shit.

Nigeria is gifted, Nigeria’s military is one of the strongest fighting forces on earth but there are somethings better left unsaid.

Be rest assured, no Corps Member will face any disciplinary measure for what transpired here......

In fact, they will increase the size of fish in their stew from that day forward to ensure morale and order returns to the camp........ grin

If anything, NYSC will do damage control to ensure that not only is this matter de-escalated and wiped out from social media memory/frenzy but will leverage on it to ensure military formations in Abuja expand their quota for Corps members........

We have had worse than this and the heavens didn't fall, this one na wawa matter.

And for reference, I did my NYSC in Jos with NAF and was fully/culturally integrated within the base, went to a command secondary school as kid, so I easily had the best track record as a Corps members which earned me access to de-briefings were Squadron Leaders and Wing commanders use luck to enter.

So I am speaking from some depth of experience!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by Ogisbaba: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
Whatever the case may be , the CC has no right to physically assault any corps member under his supervision but to discipline them as to the offence any of them commits !!!

2 Likes

Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by Offpointng: 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

Stay in your lane.

You are not ashamed that a so called rag tag band of untrained misfits started a low level insurgency in Nigeria's northeast over 10 years ago and almost turned that insurgency into a full fledged rebellion.

All this talk of repelling BHT shouldn't even be heard. Nigerian forces should be the ones advancing and re-taking Nigerian territory that should never have been ceded to BHT in the first place. With all that has been spent on men and materiel in this unending war, boko haram, ISWAP and whoever should have been history ages ago. But no. The Nigerian military, like domestic abusers, only 'shine' in confrontations with unarmed civilians.

Nigerian forces bomb their own gun trucks. They bomb IDP camps and kill their own fellow citizens. Army drones just killed scores of civilians in airstrikes - and the airforce released a statement effectively saying it isn't aware of exactly what is happening in the nation's airspace? undecided A military aircraft was brought down in a major incident 4 months ago and the military hasn't bothered to tell Nigerians the truth about what happened - because force personnel feel they are above civilians and owe them no explanations?

Some military are all over this thread talking tough at Nigerian civilians - and yet this country had to call in mercenaries a few years ago to take on boko haram - when it was clear that the Nigerian military simply couldn't do the job. If that isn't an admission of failure, I don't know what is. You're belittling civilians and rattling sabres on here - when we were all here a couple of years ago - with US special forces coming into our airspace to conduct a secret rescue operation. They secured the target (a US national) and went back to base within a few hours with no casualties. It has never been confirmed if Nigeria was even aware of that operation before it began and ended. undecided How many covert operations have Nigerian forces conducted on US soil?

Nigerian civilians are not the enemy. A lot of civilians have to deal with army/navy/airforce wahala on top of all the other wahala that Nigeria throws at them on a daily basis. Direct your aggression towards legitimate targets like bandits, rogue herders, ISWAP etc. and keep away from Nigerian civilians.

Nigerian civilians owe you nothing.

To clear the air foremost, I'm not a soldier and I'm not assuming the position of one atm. My issues with ur likes is, every oppurtunity you have to talk down on Nigeria, y'all wouldn't hesitate

In the above paragraph, you said can Nigeria perform a covert ops in USA? now lemme ask you, Can UK or France also perform a covert operation in the US?? your comparison is baseless

Now lemme drop some note of Knowledge on you; anywhere there's an hotbed of terrorism anywhere in the world, the place is rich and some folks are fighting for something. Syria, Yemen and Iraq are hotbed of terrorism in the world cuz of Crude oil. Lake Chad basin in Maiduguri got oil being mined by the northern oligarch only and so until the oil finishes, Boko haram or iswap presence will be felt greatly. how bout Zamfara and it's large Gold deposit not being remitted to the federal coffers?? how bout the large lithium deposit in Southern Kaduna??

Now that the World (Europe to be precise) suddenly needs supply of Gas and we got large deposit in the SE, what's the security situation in the SE now?? recently, there's a report that SE politicians are fighting Kanu's release. what do you think they're playing at??

You see why I called you Ignorant??
Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by Fujiyama: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
ogbonti:
God bless you for this, I wish I can give you a million likes - it is because no one wants to put in the work, obey orders, follow military precision norms and discipline THAT probably led to some incapable hands manning the drone that almost killed 100 people in Kaduna recently

^^^
You have defeated your own argument. The fault lies where it lies: with the military, full stop. This generalization about 'no one wanting to put in the work' is simply not relevant here. That strike was carried out by soldiers.

ogbonti:
AS one who served NYSC, I can tell you for free - that this particular corp member must have been warned personally at least once, AND he must have been told during initial orientation on DAY 1 that Mami Market is not 24 hours

^^^
This is presumptuous. You don't know this to be true because you weren't there. That fellow could very well turn up and prove all you have said to be incorrect. You simply don't know.
Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2023
Opportuneke:

I rest my case.

I have spoken πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Please read again 🀭

Who NYSC epp?

I served in the same Abuja almost 2 decades ago, and it was honestly a waste of my precious time!

Military is military, abi?

Please make military dey their dey, anything that will make them mingle with civilians should be avoided like the plague!

Why is it that, in Nigeria, any interaction of the military with civilians always goes badly for the civilians?

Please let NYSC be scrapped, jare!

I am a civilian. I don't have military discipline, because, guess what?

I DON'T FUCKING NEED IT!!

Am I a soldier? Why would a soldier expect me to behave like him? Do I expect him to behave like a civilian?

Let soldiers be in their barracks brutalising themselves.

Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by Monday60655(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
I remember my days at Wannune camp, those camp soldiers can be wicked eeh!

1 Like

Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by kacheezy: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
This generation is so weak. NYSC is like military service, just obey and serve your time. This generation is all about nyash and vibes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by ambale(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Cannot even be an officer.
"officer" means a commissioned officer, a non-commissioned officer, or a warrant office, non of whom can be so indisciplined to be physically attacking anyone let alone a Corp member

Abi nao, na those gbajue soldiers πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by Fujiyama: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
Offpointng:
To clear the air foremost, I'm not a soldier and I'm not assuming the position of one atm. My issues with ur likes is, every oppurtunity you have to talk down on Nigeria, y'all wouldn't hesitate

^^^
undecided

If telling it like it is...translates to 'talking down' on one's country - then so be it. Our inability to speak the truth as a people has put us in the hole we are in right now...and even you cannot deny that things are not working the way they should.

Offpointng:
In the above paragraph, you said can Nigeria perform a covert ops in USA? now lemme ask you, Can UK or France also perform a covert operation in the US?? your comparison is baseless

^^^
grin

I said a lot (and I mean a lot) in the lead up to my comment about covert ops on foreign soil. You'll have to go over it all again to get my point because I can't repeat all that. Go over it once more and you'll see that my comparison is most certainly not baseless.

Offpointng:
Now lemme drop some note of Knowledge on you; anywhere there's an hotbed of terrorism anywhere in the world, the place is rich and some folks are fighting for something. Syria, Yemen and Iraq are hotbed of terrorism in the world cuz of Crude oil. Lake Chad basin in Maiduguri got oil being mined by the northern oligarch only and so until the oil finishes, Boko haram or iswap presence will be felt greatly. how bout Zamfara and it's large Gold deposit not being remitted to the federal coffers?? how bout the large lithium deposit in Southern Kaduna??

Now that the World (Europe to be precise) suddenly needs supply of Gas and we got large deposit in the SE, what's the security situation in the SE now?? recently, there's a report that SE politicians are fighting Kanu's release. what do you think they're playing at??

^^^
grin

And your point is...?

I was as plain and direct as possible in my earlier posts. I don't do this cryptic messaging thing. Come out and say exactly what you mean.

Offpointng:
You see why I called you Ignorant??

^^^
cheesy

No I don't.
Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by bigcasava1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
Na civilians them dey get power, make BH show now them go mateh!

1 Like

Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by Clashhh1: 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
No gree for anybody o!
Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by pobosky20(m): 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
This generation and indiscipline is something else. They dont obey instructions all in the name of freedom/rights. Right kii you there. Freedom fire u too. Na so una go one day slap una own parents and say its ur right. Dont you know that once you accept to go for service,life there is regimental? Must u be in mamy market when others are in class? Which kind indiscipline generation be this for goodness sake? This nonsense must stop. Go to universities, its the same thing they do,come to class by a stated time,they won't. Why na?
Yeye!! We should learn to accept corrections pls.

1 Like

Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by sojiooo1(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
I Camp at NYSC KUBWA ABUJA BATCH B 2023. The solder are professional and nobody could say the solder physically assaulted him during the 3 weeks. What dey do is gra gra. They don’t do any physical assault at all and am sure they were trained to do so.

See a post that they physically Assaulted a corps member am 100% sure that the fault is from the corps.

In Abuja Camp, the Mami market is beside the lecture all and they will always give like 15 minute after announcement have been made before they will start forcing compliance,
even they will be forcing compliance for like another 15 minute. they are very diplomatic with what they do

Anybody that camp in Kubwa should give his own experience too
Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by FactsPolitico: 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
It's really getting bad... Teachers can no longer discipline pupils.
Lecturers can no longer discipline Students.
Now, Corps members are holding our military personnels hostage.

We've truly lost it.

Who born you to look into a Commandant's eyes in camp?
Talk more of waiting till he had to walk up to you to leave Mami-Market.

I just hope the hierarchy of NYSC will do the needful by sending that corps member back to his school.
By the time 1 or 2 are disciplined they'll never try that nonsense again.

The NYSC camp is not a civil society ground.
It's a jungle designed to harden the mentality of graduates while also instilling discipline.

1 Like

Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by delpee(f): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
This Gen Z peeps and sense of entitlement plus indiscipline sha! The CC should not physically assault anyone but corpers too should comply with regulations. NYSC is all about service and discipline. Learn lessons that prepare you for the future.

I wonder about the future.....
Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by gXtra: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
It's the military and a they do not condone any bullshit
Stay where you're expected to stay at the right time
If you know you wouldn't obey them, you shouldn't have registered in the first place

Feel free to quote me but don't say BS

1 Like

Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by KingLennon(m): 12:22am On Dec 15, 2023
Offpointng:

Who's this mumu?? Na your Papa bring peace come Maiduguri, Yobe and Adamawa states bah??

Ignorant idiot
Which of the peace? States where bandits give them ransom to pay every month in other not to attack them. The citizens of those states you mentioned pay ransom to those boys just for peace to reign...
Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by ogbonti: 1:39am On Dec 15, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
You have defeated your own argument. The fault lies where it lies: with the military, full stop. This generalization about 'no one wanting to put in the work' is simply not relevant here. That strike was carried out by soldiers.

^^^
This is presumptuous. You don't know this to be true because you weren't there. That fellow could very well turn up and prove all you have said to be incorrect. You simply don't know.

lawyer general ndooo Mr sabi sabi nairaland attorney general
Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by pacespot(m): 1:39am On Dec 15, 2023
Slavery republic. Nothing will be done to him in the end. Even Naira Marley is now coming back to sue.
Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by Lee99: 3:55am On Dec 15, 2023
Opportuneke:

You are a fool, physical abuse should never be tolerated stop talking like a dumbass

I rest my case.

I have spoken πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Please read again 🀭

Senseless talk
Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by MajorB009: 4:20am On Dec 15, 2023
ogbonti:

God bless you for this, I wish I can give you a million likes - it is because no one wants to put in the work, obey orders, follow military precision norms and discipline THAT probably led to some incapable hands manning the drone that almost killed 100 people in Kaduna recently

Even here in the USA, MILITARY or PARAMILITARY camp (boot camp) is not a tea party - it is meant to instill discipline with drill Sergeants barking orders at cadets all day long - I never heard anyone in such camps record themselves and post it on social media - even in the USA --- if YOU CANT STAND THE HEAT, GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN - nysc is not meant for everyone - if you can not obey orders in just 21 days of your miserable life, please stay at home- the government is paying you that small allowee for your inconveniences --SO THAT you can obey orders - yet you cant- sitting at Mami Market probably toasting the food seller while everyone else was in lecture - THAT IS GROSS INDISCIPLINE !!!!!

IF that behavior is allowed to slide - others will copy cat it and the camp will be uncontrollable in just a few hours - that is why Referees give red cards - to make others realize there are rules in the game --- I remember a US naval officer was imprisoned for so many years for just taking photos when he was in a sensitive military facility - he was court martialed and jailed - BECAUSE RULES ARE THERE TO BE FOLLOWED

AS one who served NYSC, I can tell you for free - that this particular corp member must have been warned personally at least once, AND he must have been told during initial orientation on DAY 1 that Mami Market is not 24 hours - there are times set aside for food - (some of us who can not bear hunger went to camp with corn flakes, powdered milk, cabin biscuit, satchet margarine, sugar, even some brought small garri sef to supplement in our bed corners when we are supposed to be in the room and hunger strikes) time to sleep- time for parades- time for every activity (REGIMENTAL LIFE) which is life military barrack life BUT decided to be mischievous by breaking the rules - yeye cry baby angry angry angry angry

So in all the nonsense you wrote up there is physical assault the solution to this "indiscipline"?

You just type like who no get sense.
Re: Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members by imagrg(m): 5:53am On Dec 15, 2023
Most youths of today have no discipline.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos / Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) / I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.