Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

"Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci (29451 Views)

Gussines World Record Holder Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend Serve Major PDA In Club / I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John / "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Tallesty1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
pocohantas:

And that is the problem. When they can cook noodles, it is either they are blocking your ears with it or they reserve it for special occasions. Better cook everyday and take the kids to school. Don't wait for me to be sick.
LMAO...

The way I see it, it may not be every day, but it should be often. If a man is an excellent cook, there are dishes he can prepare better than his wife, so on those days, he can take charge in the kitchen.

A good cook also likes to tailor food to his own taste preferences, and he will like to do it often.

Good cooks don't enjoy sitting and watching others make their meals. There is no pleasure in it

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Cromagnon: 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Popular Nigerian chef Hilda Effiong Bassey, aka Hilda Baci, has said she can’t date or marry a man who knows how to cook.

She said she loves cooking, stressing that she doesn’t want a man who will outshine her in the kitchen.

The former Guinness World Record holder said her love language is a man ordering food for her.

Speaking in a viral podcast video making the rounds on X (formerly Twitter), Baci said,

DAILY POST
Shilooooooh
She dey de advertise her cv for wifey
Smart geh
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
pocohantas:
I agree. I am not thrilled by men that claim they can cook scatter. Cook enough to survive and keep shut. All the muscle God gave you, you want to use it to be cutting onions and waterleaf?

Go and learn how to code or fly an aeroplane.
Then I will be impressed

I can cook, I can cook. Next thing you see them adding thyme inside okra soup.

Is your brain physically challenged? grin

What is the essence of your education if women can't do STEM or STEM is gender based while you incure same educational fees as the guys grin

People like you should not have wasted tuition fees from your early years to tertiary education grin just continue to cook and wait on men to save you grin

Cooking is a survival skill everyone should strive to get irrespective of gender. You think when you have a man that doesn't cook you can get away when you start misbehaving grin I smile on your behalf grin
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Pootle: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
id4sho:
FTC tongue

OMG, can't believe this. Tears of joy cry cheesy cheesy grin

send your aza to the mod cool

1 Like

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Offkey: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
id4sho:
FTC tongue

OMG, can't believe this. Tears of joy cry cheesy cheesy grin
wetin we dey celebrate for this country sef na wa o😂

1 Like

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by tafat: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
Okay, we've heard. Las las everybody want wetin dem want.
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by naijapikin2(m): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
pocohantas:
I agree. I am not thrilled by men that claim they can cook scatter. Cook enough to survive and keep shut. All the muscle God gave you, you want to use it to be cutting onions and waterleaf?

Then I will be impressed.

There is nothing wrong in putting thyme inside okro soup.

You can put time, date even calender., 😃😃😃

As long as the soup will taste 😄😄😄
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Menclothing: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lolz
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by hardayemmie(m): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
pocohantas:

Which man offend you like this.
🤔😂😂
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by reddingtonblack: 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
pocohantas:

?
what has muscles gat to do with learning coding or flyiing plane bayii undecided

Why should any Man even live his life to impress you, as kim Kardashian or tacha ?

the only press you should get is on your neck, and him kee ya there
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by GABRIEL6036: 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
I just hope you can cook on bed too
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by RichAbujaGuy: 2:38am On Dec 15, 2023
I don't understand why babe is still dating. She looks like extra fun wife material to me.😉😋

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by commoditiesnig: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2023
pocohantas:

Lmao 😂
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by AntiWailer: 7:20am On Dec 15, 2023
Rubbish

So because I can make money I won’t appreciate if some one give me money ?
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by dickt1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
pocohantas:

Who hurt you? You are always bitter
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by crackhaus: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
pocohantas:

This is a problem you might need to fix.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by pocohantas(f): 1:45am On Dec 25, 2023
crackhaus:

This is a problem you might need to fix.

My dear, I bet the wonderful woman in your life is thrilled by your cooking and that should be enough validation for you. Please focus on cooking for her. Merry Christmas!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Stuns In Backless Green Dress (photos) / I Can't Marry A Virgin / I Go Dye Throwback Photo In Baggy Jean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.