Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

"Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci (29523 Views)

Gussines World Record Holder Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend Serve Major PDA In Club / I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John / "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by edogu(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
I've similar statement from another lady. If your husband is good in cooking, there's a tendency your own cooking may not be appealing to him.
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by yusufmurry: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
This one just use style dey advertise her body for one SIMP to go fall mumu. Haunty dey find money
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Codes151(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
Benwallt:
Hilda is jokiing but who dey deck Emmanuella? The girl don grow well.
perv. Shameless
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Abuloma80(f): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
Bellotelli:

This is my kind of woman.
I can also order food for her cos i know that most women don't enjoy eating what they cook.

You nailed it correctly! In fact in my culture it seen as abnormal for a husband to cook. In fact l am being Economical with the truth. It's forbidden, bad and abomination for a husband to be cooking. Yes it's the truth and that's my beloved FULANI culture! So even the Hausas and surrounding tribes copy that. I came with peace to tell the fact that exists in FULANI culture so please no bashings.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Benwallt(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
Codes151:
perv. Shameless

Moorfvcker. Is she not up to 18?

As a matter of fact, she is 23
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by ThothHermes: 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
Totally agree. It's usually underachieving men that brag about their kitchen prowess. Check them nothing else them dey sabi.
You no be Salt Bae, you no be Gordon Ramsay, you come dey make mouth say you sabi cook.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Nobleou(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
Omo, big boys don finish her Manchester like Manchester United

Mod: rubbish

1 Like

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Emaprince: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
pocohantas:
I agree. I am not thrilled by men that claim they can cook scatter. Cook enough to survive and keep shut. All the muscle God gave you, you want to use it to be cutting onions and waterleaf?

Go and learn how to code or fly an aeroplane.
Then I will be impressed.

I can cook, I can cook. Next thing you see them adding thyme inside okra soup.
Which one do women abi feminists want sef?

One day they are criticizing men that doesn't cook because they need men that can help the wife with kithen duties if she is tired. Another day una no want men that can cook.
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by IamANigerianMan: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
JibolaAy0:
This will sound stupid to some

Unago C Shege
Forgive them I beg
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by toxtimmy: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
Is life that miserable....?

Why don't you be the first to say good morning and wish the first stranger you meet a blessed and joyful day irrespective of all the stress of life .

Saying this to you gives me tears of joy 🤣

id4sho:
FTC tongue

OMG, can't believe this. Tears of joy cry cheesy cheesy grin
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by MrBONE2(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
wolesmile:
Jokes apart.
Why won't a man know how to cook?
I come from a family of 8. 7 boys (now men) and one girl (now a woman.)
She came sixth. We the boys already know how to cook for the family before she came of age. Infact, I stayed longer in the cooking department than all of them.
My ex wife doesn't know I am good in cooking until a time she was indisposed and I had to prepare the meal. My son and my niece commented unconsciously that this is better than mummy's food.
Fast forward to the following morning, she told them to go and meet their daddy to cook for them since his food is sweeter than hers. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seriously, I'm a very good cook.
If a woman says she can't date or marry a man who knows how to cook, then let her carry her beauty elsewhere. She's not my type.
👍

grin
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Adext4sure(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
So, I can't get married to you and know how to cook and then I leave everything for you to do?

Dey play ▶️
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Dennisochampa: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
Her life... Her choice...
Anybody wen she like make she marry... As long as they are both happy and don't pose a threat to the society...
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Phantom233: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
Does this implies that you're afraid of challenges? If you can Cook better then you shouldn't be afraid of a man that can cook.
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by IPDGP: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
I cant cook, i even hate cooking

1 Like

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by eepeepook: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
Nobody cares for her opinion.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by moneyissweet(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
At your age you are still selecting who to date and who not to date.

I no blame you

Just dey play

Odewaleadesoye:
Popular Nigerian chef Hilda Effiong Bassey, aka Hilda Baci, has said she can’t date or marry a man who knows how to cook.

She said she loves cooking, stressing that she doesn’t want a man who will outshine her in the kitchen.

The former Guinness World Record holder said her love language is a man ordering food for her.

Speaking in a viral podcast video making the rounds on X (formerly Twitter), Baci said,

DAILY POST
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by pocohantas(f): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
harsysky:

What if I use the muscle to scatter system while punching codes?😏

You have more serious issues.
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Camberlo(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
So that you can use that against him later 😂😂🤣.

I'm proud of myself 💪💪
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by MasterTeeUSA: 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
She doesn't want a man that can critique her food lol. Anyways this is very good ...unfortunately I can cook wella so I am out of the equation lol

Odewaleadesoye:
Popular Nigerian chef Hilda Effiong Bassey, aka Hilda Baci, has said she can’t date or marry a man who knows how to cook.

She said she loves cooking, stressing that she doesn’t want a man who will outshine her in the kitchen.

The former Guinness World Record holder said her love language is a man ordering food for her.

Speaking in a viral podcast video making the rounds on X (formerly Twitter), Baci said,

DAILY POST
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Macphenson: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
pocohantas:
I agree. I am not thrilled by men that claim they can cook scatter. Cook enough to survive and keep shut. All the muscle God gave you, you want to use it to be cutting onions and waterleaf?

And u think the men that can cook very well are not good in their respective professions or discipline?

I am a civil engineer. Civil engineering is one of the most difficult jobs to do. Even in school, its a very tedious course.

I tell you for free, I cook very well because of the upbringing I have. I can comfortably fry garri as thats whats what I used to do when I was in school.

Most so called "big and classy" ladies when they visit me and see me cook, they are amazed.

I dated a top management staff in a bank one time, she begs me to bring food whenever I cook so she can flaunt it to her colleagues.

Yet my job is one of the most tedious jobs on planet earth.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Oseone1: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Is that why you dump me?
Take heart ooo
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by pocohantas(f): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
Macphenson:

And u think the men that can cook very well are not good in their respective professions or discipline?

I am a civil engineer. Civil engineering is one of the most difficult jobs to do. Even in school, its a very tedious course.

I tell you for free, I cook very well because of the upbringing I have. I can comfortably fry garri as thats whats what I used to do when I was in school.

Most so called "big and classy" ladies when they visit me and see me cook, they are amazed.

I dated a top management staff in a bank one time, she begs me to bring food whenever I cook so she can flaunt it to her colleagues.

Yet my job is one of the most tedious jobs on planet earth.

Good for you and her/them.

I get am before no be property.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by KillingJoke: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
For me I need a man that can cook and clean
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by harsysky(m): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
pocohantas:

What if I use the muscle to scatter system while punching codes?😏
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by JustPowerApps(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
Why will a man who's got a GWR champion in the glorious art of delicacies wink want to cook in the first place. kiss
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Quebec91(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
You dey mind the olosho disgusing as cook

That gender so unpredictable and insatiable
CasNova:

Your opinion.

So, when you meet the right man who is ready to settle down with you, you will 'ditch' him upon realizing that he can cook well.

Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by JustPowerApps(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
pocohantas:

I can cook sha and no woman can stop me from hitting my kitchen any time I feel like it. kiss
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Quebec91(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
Mumu talk

Birds of a feather

Hoe gender always following their useless opinion and reasoning
pocohantas:

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by pocohantas(f): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
JustPowerApps:

I can cook sha and no woman can stop me from hitting my kitchen any time I feel like it. kiss

Problem for you and the woman in your life.🤝

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by Macphenson: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
pocohantas:

Good for you and her/them.

I get am before no be property.

A woman have never. and will never be a property. I have my properties, besides there are others around now. Soldier go soldier come, barracks remain the same.
Re: "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci by pocohantas(f): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
Macphenson:

A woman have never. and will never be a property. I have my properties, besides there are others around now. Soldier go soldier come, barracks remain the same.

Still good for you and them.🤝

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise / FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster / Singer Tems Shows Off Her Huge Backside In Bikini (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.