Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State (2126 Views)

Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA / Man Enters Gutter To Celebrate Okorocha’s Defeat, Says “Imo Is Free” / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by vanbonattel: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
Remember how it started, APC entered the head of Rochas okorocha and he entered the party, since then Imo state entered a big problem. The once peaceful and prosperous state became a centre of killings and criminality.

Their elections has never reflected the wishes of the people of the state since people are controlling the state, and its resources from Abuja. Insecurity was manufactured locally by those in authority to create a situation of panic and enable them to dominate the state with police and army.

Wike has sneaked into APC through the back door, and the whole signs of what happened in Imo are present in Rivers state today.

The two states are neighbours, rich in resources and almost with an identical way of life. There is huge oil and gas revenue from the 2 states and hawks are gathering to feast on it, while the people of the states suffer.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by vanbonattel: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
I underestimated the stupidity of Wike. I didn't know he will fall for this cheap attempt to scatter a state he has ruled for 8 years.

Greed is a very bad thing.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by vanbonattel: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
There is another worrying angle to all these. There are posters here that hates anything from south east and south south, they have a serious hatred when igbos are mentioned. We noticed they were all against Ihedioha,because the people of imo state loved him. They were starting to hate Fubara, because he spoke Igbo on TV.

They are the people opening all the threads against Fubara now, sponsoring it to front page, spreading lies and supporting Wike from the federal, same imo template playing out again.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by vanbonattel: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
I pity Rivers state, they will soon start the power plays, then they will claim a terrorist organisation is trying to kill all the people, then they will send all the army in the north to protect the people, while they steal rivers state blind by supporting an Uzodinma-like puppet if they remove Fubara by all means.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by tuborme: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
APC is dangerous

5 Likes

Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by vanbonattel: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
tuborme:
APC is dangerous

I can see the vultures circling over Rivers state, the devil is about to use Wike to scatter this state.

The North are rejoicing now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by teamoneline: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
Stop wasting your time. Rivers state is a Christian dominated state it will surely end up like imo. Next life you will not allow Christianity to be your dominate culture
Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by paramakina202: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
vanbonattel:
Remember how it started, APC entered the head of Rochas okorocha and he entered the party, since then Imo state entered a big problem. The once peaceful and prosperous state became a centre of killings and criminality.

Their elections has never reflected the wishes of the people of the state since people are controlling the state, and its resources from Abuja. Insecurity was manufactured locally by those in authority to create a situation of panic and enable them to dominate the state with police and army.

Wike has sneaked into APC through the back door, and the whole signs of what happened in Imo are present in Rivers state today.

The two states are neighbours, rich in resources and almost with an identical way of life on the people. There is huge oil and gas revenue from the 2 states and hawks are gathering to feast on it, while the people of the states suffer.

There is no ESN/UGM in Rivers state to enforce sit at home and cause insecurity.
ESN/UGM that is causing insecurity in Imo state do not belong to any political party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
Count ten people supporting Wike's madness on social media and nine aren't from Rivers State neither do they live there. They're rather from the region who claim Igbos strolled into an Oba's palace during End SARS protests, stole his Bata kabiyesi, staff of office, coffin of money (I kid you not grin ) while they sat and clapped. Bloodshed and carnage on other regions is what makes them happy meanwhile, the shege caused by their idol is affecting even them badly but speaking the truth is an impossible order for them. Meanwhile, ask fifty Rivers State residents and indigenes who they support on this matter and they'll tell you it's Fubara and that Wike should focus on Abuja instead of disturbing the peace of the state. Ask agbado lunatics what Fubara's crime is and they'll start abusing you because they haven't even thought that far ahead. Agbado lunatics are useless imbecilès cool

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
teamoneline:
Stop wasting your time. Rivers state is a Christian dominated state it will surely end up like imo. Next life you will not allow Christianity to be your dominate culture
how far your Islam ? Terrorism and anarchy anywhere una step foot. Yeye dey smell

5 Likes

Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by teamoneline: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
how far your Islam ? Terrorism and anarchy anywhere una step foot. Yeye dey smell

I have no business with religion. Don't say I didn't tell you. You'll end up like lebanon
Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
teamoneline:

I have no business with religion. Don't say I didn't tell you. My mother will end up like lebanon
your problem oga, please stop barking on my mentions
Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by Nicepoker(m): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
When wike resumed as a chef in Abuja I knew that dude is cooking something dangerous in Rivers. grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by MrColdsweat: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
Count ten people supporting Wike's madness on social media and nine aren't from Rivers State neither do they live there. They're rather from the region who claim Igbos strolled into an Oba's palace during End SARS protests, stole his Bata kabiyesi, staff of office, coffin of money (I kid you not grin ) while they sat and clapped. Bloodshed and carnage on other regions is what makes them happy meanwhile, the shege caused by their idol is affecting even them badly but speaking the truth is an impossible order for them. Meanwhile, ask fifty Rivers State residents and indigenes who they support on this matter and they'll tell you it's Fubara and that Wike should focus on Abuja instead of disturbing the peace of the state. Ask agbado lunatics what Fubara's crime is and they'll start abusing you because they haven't even thought that far ahead. Agbado lunatics are useless imbecilès cool
The yarubas are natural slaves. They love the oppressors who put them in chains. Imagine worshipping a man who stole taxes meant for developing the state for over 20 years.

When they see you fight your oppressor, they get angry because they expect you to be slaves to your oppressor, just like them.

8 Likes

Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by vanbonattel: 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
paramakina202:

There is no ESN/UGM in Rivers state to enforce sit at home and cause insecurity.
ESN/UGM that is causing insecurity in Imo state do not belong to any political party.

A new name will be manufactured for Rivers state my dear. They may call them avengers, creek boys or NDVF or whatever the instigators of this conflict wants to play it as.

Wike is just a pawn in this whole chess game and they have him hooked with his greed for insatiable power.

Someone said APCheat wasn't formed as a political party, it was formed as a terrorist organisation.

5 Likes

Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by vanbonattel: 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
teamoneline:

My good people of Rivers state, do you see what I was warning you about. Can you see they are not making a secret of it any longer?

2 Likes

Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by Mrexcell(m): 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
Very unfortunate foolish and greedy south east and south south politicians are just selling their people out to their enemies for their own selfish reasons.
Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by paramakina202: 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2023
vanbonattel:

A new name will be manufactured for Rivers state my dear. They may call them avengers, creek boys or NDVF or whatever the instigators of this conflict wants to play it as.

Wike is just a pawn in this whole chess game and they have him hooked with his greed for insatiable power.

There may be political instability in Rivers state but it can never snowball into the kind of senseless violence and destruction of communities that has been going in Imo state since 2020 and it was never because of supreme judgment.
The same people causing chaos and anarchy in Imo is also doing same in Anambra where there is no supreme governor.
Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by KingKO22: 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
vanbonattel:

The two states are neighbours, rich in resources and almost with an identical way of life. There is huge oil and gas revenue from the 2 states and hawks are gathering to feast on it, while the people of the states suffer.

You forget to mention Anambra and Enugu too or it's only Imo that's not safe ?

What Wike did to igbos in Rivers remain the best security cleanse I have ever seen even as your coward MNK placed a bounty on Wikes head
Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by vanbonattel: 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
Mrexcell:
Very unfortunate foolish and greedy south east and south south politicians are just selling their people out to their enemies for their own selfish reasons.

I can understand Rochas and how he sold out, dude had no single atom of shame from his fraudster days. He sold Imo state to the north just to sit in the senate.

I cannot understand Wike's own stupidity. In all Tinubu did, he never allowed the north to keel too many of his regions people with insecurity. Wike will end up as a fool, a weakling who wanted power so much that he sold his whole state into disaster and slavery.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by vanbonattel: 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
paramakina202:

There may be political instability in Rivers state but it can never snowball into the kind of senseless violence and destruction of communities that has been going in Imo state since 2020 and it was never because of supreme judgment.
The same people causing chaos and anarchy in Imo is also doing same in Anambra where there is no supreme governor.

You're trying to be clever. But really not succeeding. Political instability in Rivers will be a ruse for greedy power brokers to keep squeezing rivers state dry, just like imo. There will never be a fair election again in the state if Fubara goes, in fact, Fubara may spend up to 6 months federal allocation to keep his seat from supreme Court judgement.

The northerners rochas imported into imo are still there, sewing and wearing ipob uniforms to kill, and blaming it on MNK whom the same power brokers kept locked up to achieve their destabilisation plot.
Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by vanbonattel: 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
KingKO22:

You forget to mention Anambra and Enugu too or it's only Imo that's not safe ?

What Wike did to igbos in Rivers remain the best security cleanse I have ever seen even as your coward MNK placed a bounty on Wikes head

The North used the name of wike to murder many in Obigbo, and I knew it they were testing his intelligence. He failed woefully that time. They tried to set him up against Atiku, he failed again, choosing to contest when it was really SE turn in PDP as GEJ had taken the turn of the SS. They told him to run against Atiku in the primaries, he stupidly agreed and set the stage foe PDP losing the presidential elections.

Wike was shocked when Obi, against all odds pulled out and wanted to contest on his own, Obi was smart, he had seen the sinking ship of PDP and he smartly left, that's his biggest masterstroke since he was born. He lost the election, yes but nobody believed anyone in a third party can score a million votes in Nigeria, and he had only 9 months to do the magic, with zero shi shi spent grin GENIUS.
Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by favor914: 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
MrColdsweat:

The yarubas are natural slaves. They love the oppressors who put them in chains. Imagine worshipping a man who stole taxes meant for developing the state for over 20 years.

When they see you fight your oppressor, they get angry because they expect you to be slaves to your oppressor, just like them.
He stole the state tax for development for over 20 years, yet they are still 50 years more developed than you dreamers that keep running away from your conclave?

Same person Ohaneze Ndigbo is begging upandan?

Empty Barrels, una no just get shame @ all.
Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by paramakina202: 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
vanbonattel:

You're trying to be clever. But really not succeeding. Political instability in Rivers will be a ruse for greedy power brokers to keep squeezing rivers state dry, just like imo. There will never be a fair election again in the state if Fubara goes, in fact, Fubara may spend up to 6 months federal allocation to keep his seat from supreme Court judgement.

The northerners rochas imported into imo are still there, sewing and wearing ipob uniforms to kill, and blaming it on MNK whom the same power brokers kept locked up to achieve their destabilisation plot.

How did the north import Rochas into Imo?
Rochas defeated Ohakim the incumbent governor in a free and fair election under APGA, he betrayed the people's mandate when he decamped to APC..Its is Hope Uzodimma that earns such title of being forced on Imo state by external interest.
I believe Rivers state people will not be stupid to allow greedy politicians to destroy state.
No state in Nigeria will like to copy Imo state in destroying their homeland.
Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by favor914: 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
paramakina202:

Rochas defeated Ohakim the incumbent governor in a free and fair election under APGA, he betrayed the people's mandate when he decamped to APC..Its is Hope Ozidimma that earns such title of being forced on Imo state by external interest.
I believe Rivers state people will not be stupid to allow greedy politicians to destroy state.
Forced on Imo state, but he won his re-election with a landslide victory?

You perennial Losers always think your worthless opinions count in any manner?
Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by vanbonattel: 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
paramakina202:

Rochas defeated Ohakim the incumbent governor in a free and fair election under APGA, he betrayed the people's mandate when he decamped to APC..Its is Hope Ozidimma that earns such title of being forced on Imo state by external interest.

The northerners Rochas imported into Imo state

Read the statement agaim my friend.
Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by vanbonattel: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
favor914:

English is difficult to understand. Read again.
Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by paramakina202: 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
favor914:

Yeah he rigged his re-election landslide.
You guys love injustice that is why you support someone who came 4th in election but was declare winner by supreme court.
Stop calling people loser because Tinubu won an election.You are neither Seyi Tinubu or a member of his family.
Since Tinubu won nothing has changed in your live,you still live in poverty.
Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by Buccalcavity2: 5:15am On Dec 15, 2023
paramakina202:

Yeah he rigged his re-election landslide.
You guys love injustice that is why you support someone who came 4th in election but was declare winner by supreme court.
Stop calling people loser because Tinubu won an election.You are neither Seyi Tinubu or a member of his family.
Since Tinubu won nothing has changed in your live,you still live in poverty.
I hate it when this lie is repeated. Uzodinma is a governor who reclaimed his mandate just like Peter Obi and Ladoja did. He came first but an INEC officer unilaterally cancelled majority of his votes which he got corrected at SC. If you dey look for supreme court governors, then go to Duoye Diri and Zamfara gov, who never won election but still became governor due to technicalities.
Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by WorldRichest: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2023
vanbonattel:
There is another worrying angle to all these. There are posters here that hates anything from south east and south south, they have a serious hatred when igbos are mentioned. We noticed they were all against Ihedioha,because the people of imo state loved him. They were starting to hate Fubara, because he spike Igbo on TV.

They are the people opening all the threads against Fubara now, sponsoring it to front page, spreading lies and supporting Wike from the federal, same imo template playing out again.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness, because you don't sound mentally stable
Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by mdimefields: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2023
Why cant my Igbo brothers lean to mind their own business. I will be the happiest man on earth the day ndi Igbo start observing events from the sideline and taking notes, instead to chooking mouth. We are a people that have refused to learn from history.
Fubara just made it plain on a national TV that he is an Ijawman, any sensible Igbo will stay clear of fracas between Wike and Fubara, but ndi banyi and busy body will not rest.
Re: What Happened In Imo Is About To Happen In Rivers State by Lonestar124: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2023
Fubura should remain unresolved, if he is out to defeat Godfatherism in river state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do you think Prostitution Can Ever Be Legalised In Nigeria / Madueke Lied About Our Correspondence- Ambassador Oluwole / Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Lagos, Claims Link To Al-queda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.