Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own (27061 Views)

COVID-19: Six Private Hospitals In Lagos Secretly Treating Patients Revealed -SR / 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR / NUC Approved Doctor Of Physiotherapy (DPT) For Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by luxs(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
WITHOUT orgasm, men still cheat¿
Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by tafat: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
Na wa, this thing no really make sense sha.
Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by DangoteIvy: 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
Doktor angry
Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by DDIA: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:
Chaii
Men keep on looking forward to troubles, but will turn around to blame Women and cry the devil.
Well your cousins donated the sperm that gave rise to you children.

Be proud of them at least. grin
Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by Kbanka: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
Harvard medical graduate selling fuel in Jerry can?! Bovi get sense pass am!

Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by vikstandon(m): 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
You required a donor, they gave you a donor. Now you wan cash out!
Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by 12inchess: 12:45am On Dec 15, 2023
vikstandon:
You required a donor, they gave you a donor. Now you wan cash out!

No mind her. She should be grateful sef that she got someone as intelligent as a Doctor as a donor. See her mouth like Medical resident. It's not like she has a husband and then the doctor switched to his own sperm pool. She already asked for a donor. Abeg abeg.
Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 15, 2023
He connected wirelessly.
Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by CrownLands(m): 3:22am On Dec 15, 2023
Beverlyjean:
What of men that discover thru DNS that the child the mother said belongs to them isn't for them...that's deception as well...

So it means that men can also take women to court for same

Yes! Fear women!
Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by Danchibez: 4:33am On Dec 15, 2023
What the doctor did was bad, but now can the daughter muster the courage (while defending her mother) to punish her father (doctor)?
Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by billyG(m): 7:37am On Dec 15, 2023
Instead of sueing her mother for attempting to use an anonymous man sperm to fertilize her self making d daughter fatherless.
Make them free d man was any agreement signed that he cannot use his prestigious sperm?
Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by Stonecoldstare1: 7:55am On Dec 15, 2023
Kobicove:

Person wey don already retire undecided
Retirement doesn't mean you are bigger than the law
Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by onuman: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/14/us/boston-fertility-doctor-lawsuit/index.html

Ogogoro drinkers as can be seen from their photo here.
They are seeking for publicity.
Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by Atolu01: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
Too bad. Men are scum. I don't understand how they simply do not, or pretend not to, understand the issue of consent, rights and autonomy, and think they can be assuming and making decisions for others, plus their bodies. Silly, God feeling, arrogant, assumptive rats.
Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by loswhite(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“The allegations, which have changed repeatedly in the six months since the plaintiff’s attorney first contacted Dr. Berger, have no legal or factual merit, and will be disproven in court.”

This is scandalous and except he comes clean, there's no way he can escape jail once confirmatory DNA matching is conducted and confirms that he is the father.

40 years later, his 'sin' caught up with him in old age and retirement. Ko si aşe gbe at all in this life. Wow!! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Keep quiet. Leave old ppl matter for old ppl
Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by loswhite(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
slimmax:
Imagine you carry your wife go this clinic with your sample, thinking it was used. After 40yrs you realized the kid 👦 isn't yours🙆‍♂️
Lazy youth. Go back and read the entire news so you can get proper context. If husband carry her go why do you think the child is trying to look for a father? Why did she do DNA?
Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by FixNigeria2024: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Oga my only concern, is why would you shamelessly use “F “ indicating female when you’re a nansense boy
Beverlyjean might be a lady but she's a notorious beggar on this forum.
See screenshots where she's disturbing and begging me to give her money.
Or I'm suspecting it's a guy behind that account pretending to be a female so as to scam people on this forum.
I assure you whoever is behind that account would be arrested and jailed

Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by Beverlyjean(f): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2023
FixNigeria2024:
Beverlyjean might be a lady but she's a notorious beggar on this forum.
See screenshots where she's disturbing and begging me to give her money.
Or I'm suspecting it's a guy behind that account pretending to be a female so as to scam people on this forum.
I assure you whoever is behind that account would be arrested and jailed

Trustnone ...this is u again...rule 19... u have gone to create a new account.... banning loading
Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by FixNigeria2024: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Trustnone ...this is u again...rule 19... u have gone to create a new account.... banning loading
stop sending me mail.
I'm not interested in any conversation with you.
E beggar

Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by Beverlyjean(f): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2023
FixNigeria2024:
stop sending me mail.
I'm not interested in any conversation with you.
E beggar

Enjoy ur ban TrustNone... u have been disgraced and shamed....u think after cloning my account and posting trash...u were so stupid ti think u would get of out it...enjoy ur long ban... u went to open new account the next after reporting u.... u go chop new ban ...rule19
Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by FixNigeria2024: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Enjoy ur ban TrustNone... u have been disgraced and shamed....u think after cloning my account and posting trash...u were so stupid ti think u would get of out it...enjoy ur long ban... u went to open new account the next after reporting u.... u go chop new ban ...rule19
is that why you're begging for money all over this forum?
I just made a screenshot of you begging for support below

Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by slimmax: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2023
loswhite:
Lazy youth. Go back and read the entire news so you can get proper context. If husband carry her go why do you think the child is trying to look for a father? Why did she do DNA?

Pikin, as you no go school and lack comprehension let me open ya eyes. The word "Imagine" no mean something to you abi,
Awon lazy youth
Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by slimmax: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2023
abobote:

He didn't go with any sample, read again, but slowly this time

Why are you guys slow to comprehension and quick to castigate. Ogbeni go back and read my statement.
Re: Woman Accuses Boston Fertility Doctor Of Secretly Inseminating Her With His Own by Cromagnon: 2:27am On Dec 17, 2023
Mhizzard:

meaning
how many have we seen?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Not Serious About Fighting Ebola –doctors, Nurses / Asiata Adupe Onikoyi-Laguda Celebrates Her 91st Birthday / Why Children Develop Fast Nowadays - Laffhub.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.