Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

A Nigerian State About To Take Back Its Glory In Full, Watch Out!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian State About To Take Back Its Glory In Full, Watch Out!! (358 Views)

Pan-yoruba Urges Southwest Nigerian State Governors To Establish O’odua Airlines / Which Nigerian State Has The Best Looking Governor's Lodge In The Country? / Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian State About To Take Back Its Glory In Full, Watch Out!! by Okeytus(m): 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
When a leader is out to perform or set good example, He invests in his state by sacrificing more than benefitting during his reign, which he will reap bountifully in the long run, This is exactly what Abia state governor, Dr Alex otti is doing. With tears in my Eyes, first time my generation is withnessing a performing governor that is out to genuinely serve the people. Days of campaigning and reading manifestos is over, and hes keeping to his word of promises. The way construction projects are being handled in Abia, makes me think the contractors are handling private projects, recoating already finished road because an order came that its not up to the required thickness. The way Abia became organized all of a sudden is what I cant tell, Now I believe one genuine person in the midst of Corrupt people, can cause a massive positive change, especially when he is in a leadership position.

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian State About To Take Back Its Glory In Full, Watch Out!! by CandidAdmin(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
Just try and invest it in things that will yield results so as not to plunge Abians in debt.
Re: A Nigerian State About To Take Back Its Glory In Full, Watch Out!! by Ogene001: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
When the people chose their leaders by themselves instead of cabals.

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian State About To Take Back Its Glory In Full, Watch Out!! by Twist4u: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
The right leadership is the everything. He/She can perform wonders under 4 years.

True leaders are selfmade through choosen choices of discipline, Passion, capacity and vision.

Mandela change the narrative in south under 4 years.

Nigeria has been very very unfortunate in this front due to high rate of illiteracy, archaic religious and premodial ethnic sentiment.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian State About To Take Back Its Glory In Full, Watch Out!! by Ofunaofu: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
Okeytus:
When a leader is out to perform or set good example, He invests in his state by sacrificing more than benefitting during his reign, which he will reap bountifully in the long run, This is exactly what Abia state governor, Dr Alex otti is doing. With tears in my Eyes, first time my generation is withnessing a performing governor that is out to genuinely serve the people. Days of campaigning and reading manifestos is over, and hes keeping to his word of promises. The way construction projects are being handled in Abia, makes me think the contractors are handling private projects, recoating already finished road because an order came that its not up to the required thickness. The way Abia became organized all of a sudden is what I cant tell, Now I believe one genuine person in the midst of Corrupt people, can cause a massive positive change, especially when he is in a leadership position.

The bolded is what we missed by not having Peter Obi as president of Nigeria at this material time

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian State About To Take Back Its Glory In Full, Watch Out!! by Easternmind(m): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
Nice.
God bless Governor Otti,
God bless ndi abia,
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

26 Rivers State House Of Assembly Members Who Defected To APC Have Lost Their Se / Rivers Crisis: ‘ehie Resigned For Peace’ – Fubara Speaks Amid Wike Rift / See The Money FG Make From Stamp Duty Charges Alone(an Approximate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.