Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners (27973 Views)

Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George / Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 / Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by Appletek: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This is not good for Fubara. I see Fubara losing at the supreme court.

I see supreme court ordering a fresh election, sacking Fubara and the authentic speaker with majority members appointed Acting Governor.

Fubara allowed ipob to cheer him and his doom is near.

He needs cursed support of those Biafran slaves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by Triplerg: 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
Things are looking good for Sim. I expect more resignations before the year runs out.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by abobote: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
You can't serve two masters at a time

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by Noblechykk(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

I see supreme court ordering a fresh election, sacking Fubara and the authentic speaker with majority members appointed Acting Governor.

Your username says it all

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by Jackiedemie(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
Xscape1993:
This is Nigeria where a sitting governor does not have a say in his administration because of godfatherism. We are not practicing true democracy in Nigeria at all.
But the same godfatherism brought him into the office

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by Myhusband(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
Appletek:

He rugged men are all loyal to Wike.

By the time Wike is done with SIM, you foolish akpu republicans wil continue your tradition of crying like animals.

you're a decorated foool bro! I be Yoruba

Wike can't win this match, the court, legislature and political bigwig are with Fubara, if Fubara is standing alone then you can say otherwise

Fubara odds of winning this game is even much than Obaseki that was jittering yet he won

1 Like

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by TruthsFM: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
Competent hands will be employed by Fubara government and he will succeed in governance. Much competent and gifted hands are in Rivers State. Fubara is winning the war hard. No time to waste time

1 Like

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by mastermaestro(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
Traevis:
wetin this one dey talk !!!
Wike installed all those commissioners , so if you're not on board, you need to leave

Do those ones know anything? It was the same way all of Oshiomhole's handpicked appointees resigned when his feud with Obaseki began. How did it go eventually? All of them went into political oblivion.

Fubara should replace them with rugged men who are ready to work and defend his administration.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by udemzyudex(m): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Fubara being taught that without Wike, he is just a 2G Sim.

Taught by who? A sitting governor who still have 3 years plus ??
The way some of you reason on this country ehn.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Sacking the Governor on what grounds? It's break at dawn, wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by sageb: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
George Kelly-Alabo was Works Commissioner

Mrs Inime Chinwenwo Aguma was Commissioner for Social Welfare & Rehabilitation

@Mrksquare I'm not surprised, Alabo Dax Kelly is a wike loyalist.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by Antiurchins: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

joker!!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by Frankiss44(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
guysis:
Interesting power play in Rivers state. Fubara and Wike outplaying each other in a game of chess.

Serious game of chess

1 Like

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by Barrister900(m): 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
Appletek:
Hopefully, Sim will pick those sit at home animals from the muddy evil forest who are cheering him online to serve as Commissioners
...you sound so pained...chill pill bro....i suppose you never saw this coming....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by InvertedHammer: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
/
In the Nigerian political arena,only morons will continue to be loyal to an ex-Governor in the SE/SS states when there are many lined up to takeover their office.

Wike is very selfish. His acolytes should have learned from the experiences of the other G5 governors he used and dumped.

/

4 Likes

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
Xscape1993:
This is Nigeria where a sitting governor does not have a say in his administration because of godfatherism. We are not practicing true democracy in Nigeria at all.
That is how it is all over the world.
Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by HenryTimes: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
His immunity expires in 2031 grin
Wait till then

FreeStuffsNG:
Was this not the same Commissioner of Works who Fubara ordered to demolish the Rivers State House of Assembly complex?

DSS must investigate Fubara and everyone involved in the demolishing of such a national asset. Fubara must be prosecuted after his immunity expires and made to face the full wrath of the law.

That nonsense of destroying our public infrastructure in the manner Fubara just did must never ever happen again.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
Appletek:
Hopefully, Sim will pick those sit at home animals from the muddy evil forest who are cheering him online to serve as Commissioners
Those people, once they begin supporting you, just know you are done for. There is never any coming back for you

1 Like

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by Larryndelaw: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
Xscape1993:
Why did Figbara agreed to all the conditions before he became governor. The problems with most Nigerians is they are ungrateful. If I know I can't keep to any agreement I will.never enter it to it. This is not only in politics. There are lots of people once you assisted them to achieve something they will.always come back to bite u.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by Igbodicool(m): 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Was this not the same Commissioner of Works who Fubara ordered to demolish the Rivers State House of Assembly complex?

DSS must investigate Fubara and everyone involved in the demolishing of such a national asset. Fubara must be prosecuted after his immunity expires and made to face the full wrath of the law.

That nonsense of destroying our public infrastructure in the manner Fubara just did must never ever happen again.
Lol

Patriotic Ronu. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by Zico5(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
They should all resign. Heaven won't fall. We know they are wike's candidates planted to achieve his agenda. Live and let others live. Wike to the mud. He must be uprooted totally

1 Like

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by Cantonese: 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
All decamping to APC. That shows how much Wike had Fubara and the rest under his grip until now.

That's how the SAs under Obaseki resigned before the last Edo state governorship election. The SAs made headlines. They followed Oshiomole. Many regretted as they never found positions after then.

Whichever way they go, na till 2027 dem dey so.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by LegacyB: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
Xscape1993:
Same Godfatherism got the governor there in the first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by Beuberry(f): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
Woodshot:
Can someone press the "fast forward" button ?? All these scenes are becoming stale, dull, uninteresting,and predictable.
Lol. Me sef wan resign.
Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by Cantonese: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Why did Figbara agreed to all the conditions before he became governor. The problems with most Nigerians is they are ungrateful. If I know I can't keep to any agreement I will.never enter it to it. This is not only in politics. There are lots of people once you assisted them to achieve something they will.always come back to bite u.

By the way the name is Fubara. Where did you get "Figbara from?

If great leaders can get in that way and make life better, so be it. Politicians are not known to keep agreements. That includes Wike.
Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by Exceed15: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
It is not even safe for fubara to be surrounded by wike loyalist. I would be rugged and dogged to remove them.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by id4sho(m): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
Benwallt:
Fubara go soon subara(shit for body) by the time Wike is done with him
Dead on arrival. Wike is finished. Wike wanted to pocket rivers state like tinubu pocketed Lagos state.
Wike has lost on two attempt hits on Fubara. Impeachment and house of assembly members decamping.
Lastly, massive sacking of WIKEs men
Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
We need all WIKE boy out
Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by Charly68: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
When Ambode was fighting those that installed him to power;this is how internet waz agog with wotowoto ...people were hailing the man to continue the fight until the ship was down. Those hailing Fabara today werent party to the decision that brought him to power . They werent there when Wike was protecting the governor from Efcc arrest ..

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by SoNature(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
Xscape1993:

It's possible SIM is the person behind all these resignations. He's probably telling all Wike boys to honourably leave his government.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by Felix6: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
id4sho:
Wikes men are goners. Replace all commissioners and political appointees. Sack all local government chairmen and councilors. Replace everything replaceable.
Heaven will not fall, Ban WIKE from Rivers state angry. You need to be brutal in power, don't be like ambode that was begging for peace. Replace all agberos collecting revenues. Depose any useless traditional ruler. Grab power and run with it (jagaban)

That's how to get a new structure . Sack state party chairman and excos, who's their daddy?? Men go confirm oOoOO
Are you sure this is the case? I kinda feel like a court judgement has been written.
Re: Rivers: George Kelly-Alabo, Chinwenwo Aguma resign as Commissioners by NAC1666: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
George Kelly-Alabo was Works Commissioner

Mrs Inime Chinwenwo Aguma was Commissioner for Social Welfare & Rehabilitation
Sack them all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta State Gubernatorial Elections / Fuel Subsidy Returns As Landing Cost Hits N145 / Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.