Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,195 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead (53812 Views)

Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) / British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death / ISIS: Abu Hasan al-Muhajir Is Dead! - Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by ariesbull: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

The Turkey PM , l and the Muslims.
then they are playing and dreaming
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by ariesbull: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

But when Jehovah stood and watched Hitler kill 6m of them, Jehovah was Powerful?
the way Allah stood and watch Isreal plummel Gaza to smithereens

Abeg make una forget these una religion things
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by spy24(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Dumbo, keep this for Sunday School brainwashing exercise. It is not for me.

God doesn't have to become man to feel and know man. We are His Handiwork.

Henry Ford didn't turn to an Automobile to know its workings.

So, save this dross for Sunday School.

And oh embittered one repent now before it is too late
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by ariesbull: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
Funny how these Christian commenters are ignorant that Jews don't give a fvck about Christians and that they don't recognize Jesus grin
but do you agree that remove Islam from the world you have remained 80% of human killings and troubles
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2023
WHAT A MESSAGE TO ALLAH WORSHIPPERẞ THAT ALLAH IS A VERY WEAK god THAT CANT DEFEND THOSE WHO STAND FOR HIM.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Lukuluku69(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2023
spy24:

Why are you sounding so pained and frustrated ?

Since you can't read I will pick the passage of scripture that you are trying to infer

Matt.26 vs 39
And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will.”

Now I know you will want to conclude that he was scared and wanted to run away, to suit your own narrative and to satisfy your foolish thinking and closed mind.

But we all know that if another person showed this level of composure despite knowing what lies ahead them, all right thinking person and historian will call that person, brave and courageous.. and those are the qualities that Jesus showed

Mind you,
while Jesus was on earth he took up the form of humans in every way as Phil. 2:5 -10 and as Hebrews 5:8-9) puts it.

If Jesus was God on earth, he wouldn't die..
So he was anxious as any man will be
He was tired as any mortal will be
He was hungry as any man will be
He slept like any man would do
He had a mother and father with siblings as any man will have
He cried and felt pain like any man
And ultimately he died just like everyone would, at some point in this life.

So please try to read your Bible, and make your findings before jumping into conclusions

Only a fool judges a book by its cover

Atheism is a believe system too, so stop making look like theists are primitive people, atheism and theism have exixsted side by side from ancient times

And I tell you, it requires a greater dose of faith to be an
atheist,

You must have come from a line of Retards. That you can string words together shows the remarkable progress made. Though very small I must say.

If truly he came to die as you retards claimed, why then must he;

1. Wait to be betrayed

2. Pray against it?

3. Ask his Disciples to get Swords for defense?

4. Why the Crying, being sorrowful etc.

Jehovah needed blood, he could have used Peter's Sword and sacrifice himself to himself but no, we have to watch the earliest version of Hollywood/ Nollywood for the Atonement.

Shior
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Lukuluku69(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2023
APOSTLECHUMA:
WHAT A MESSAGE TO ALLAH WORSHIPPERẞ THAT ALLAH IS A VERY WEAK god THAT CANT DEFEND THOSE WHO STAND FOR HIM.

Jesus

John The Baptist

Zachariah

These three were all killed according to your Bible. Does it also mean Jehovah is a useless god too?
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Quebec91(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2023
cheesy

Damn right
Omoawoke2:
grin

This is funny

Nigerian pastors don find new story to chop the head of the gullible . Gullible go pay, pastor must chop

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by AZControversial(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Oh.

You came in thru adoption.

Lol.

Enjoy your Delusion.

It's what the Bible said...... you can take up your argument with it.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Lukuluku69(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2023
spy24:

And oh embittered one repent now before it is too late

Dumbo, go tell the Jews whom you worship to repent and accept your Murdered forsaken one as Lord and Savior.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Josbreed: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2023
Coronavirus is silent on this one.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Lukuluku69(m): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2023
AZControversial:

It's what the Bible said...... you can take up your argument with it.

I know that's what the Jewish fairytale book says and you being braindead couldn't think outside their lies.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Lukuluku69(m): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2023
ariesbull:
the way Allah stood and watch Isreal plummel Gaza to smithereens

Abeg make una forget these una religion things

The same way Jehovah stood by when;

Jesus

John the Baptist

Zachariah

Were all killed?
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Moniya4Real(m): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2023
So, because we are Christians now. We shouldn’t believe in a known fact of happenstance. Just answer a simple yes or know. Being a Christian doesn’t mean we should not say it the way it is. I agree with the Bible verse that supports this curse issue. But you yourself know it has happened to people in the past regardless of what they are talking about

Capernum:

So pastor, do you think it is possible that it is a covenantal response of the God of Isreal, 'El Elohe Israel'? Do you know that no one curses a covenant carrier free of charge? Can anyone curse you and go scit free? Or is Christianity just a mere religion to you? I doubt if you are a pastor as you claimed. But if you are, you sound too carnal and civil... No one gets civil around God. God is crude.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by historic: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
Funny how these Christian commenters are ignorant that Jews don't give a fvck about Christians and that they don't recognize Jesus grin

Christians Don't care about that as far as they are giving those islamists terrorists wotowoto who go about killing people for their useless god!
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

You must have come from a line of Retards. That you can string words together shows the remarkable progress made. Though very small I must say.

1. Wait to be betrayed

2. Pray against it?

Jehovah needed blood, he could have used Peter's Sword and sacrifice himself to himself but no, we have to watch the earliest version of Hollywood/ Nollywood for the Atonement.

Shior
I actually find the Jewish version of the story far more plausible and logical. According to Jews Jesus was hanged for treason because he wanted to revolt against the Romans. Think about it, what was the betrayal by Judas? Kissing Jesus Christ is not betrayal, pointing him out is not betrayal unless they were secretly planning something criminal. Jesus was a popular well known man who did not need to be pointed out. Even a peasant widow could point him out. A midget like Zaccheus was able to point him how come almighty Roman army needed someone to kiss him before they could arrest him? The only thing that makes sense is that they were secretly plotting revolution against the Roman empire as the Jews say and Judas leaked the secret to the Romans.

Things like the triumphant entry to Jerusalem, tracing of ancestry to king David etc, these all sounds like someone fighting for independence. Even according to the Bible after he was hanged they wrote king of the Jews on a slate and nailed it on his cross. That should point to what he was hanged for. Rome under Caesars didn't really care about religion of their colony so they wouldn't care if he claimed to have been God
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by AZControversial(m): 9:17am On Dec 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I know that's what the Jewish fairytale book says and you being braindead couldn't think outside their lies.

Obviously, the words of Scripture ain't for f00ls like you who treat it as rocket science that you hopelessly aim to decipher...... and eventually disrespect.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by geoworldedu: 9:18am On Dec 15, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

According to your moronical reasoning?
You reason with the anus of your god Allah or Jehovah undecided
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by historic: 9:18am On Dec 15, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Many of you don't understand Christians.
We don't care what the Israelites think christians are. We really don't care.

Didn't they kill the apostles?
Were they not hostile to Jesus himself?

We don't care what Israel think of us. All we care about is what the scriptures says about them and us.

Israel wether they are crazy or not is a nation chosen by God.
Didn't they turn their back on the same God that chose them? They did.
But God punishes them when they are against Him.

So, when christians talk about Israel they say what the scriptures say about them and not what they (Christians) feel like saying. Even when the Israelites don't like them (Christians)

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by geoworldedu: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2023
APOSTLECHUMA:
Both Allah and Jehovah are as helpless as shit. You see how they bomb their religious gatherings and they couldn't save anyone.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Fizalis(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2023
Did he collapse or not?
Is he still alive?
Though I abhore how pastors manipulate gullible xtains, how does this issue concern pastors right now?

Off Topic I must say!
Omoawoke2:
grin

This is funny

Nigerian pastors don find new story to chop the head of the gullible . Gullible go pay, pastor must chop

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by smokinloud(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Slowpoke, can't you entreat the Spooky Ghost for them to believe? So that your Jesus can come carry all you retards away in Rapture?

Is that an impossible task for Jehovah?

Camel urine drinking abdul!. When it's time everything will fall into places.

Luke 21:24-27
[24]And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
[25]And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
[26]Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
[27]And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Lovenorth: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Not judgemental death. Please shift
Dont forget Jesus was killed
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Whatisurproblem(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2023
Righteousness2:
Condolences to His Family.

We do not rejoice in his death as everyone of us will one day depart this WORLD, but I believe these things are for us the living to learn , know and understand Certain things about this World we find ourselves.

This Earth has a CREATOR.
This Earth has an OWNER.
The Owner and CREATOR is THE ANCIENT OF THE DAYS, THE GOD OF ISRAEL THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
we humans are mere ordinary creatures.
ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY Signet on Earth. There is nothing you and I can do about it.

Let's align ourselves with GOD and quit trying to be Wiser than HIM.

You bring yourself into problem Going against God's Program.

Pharoah of Egypt tried it. He Ended begging for Blessing after which he was wiped out in the red sea

Haman tried it and Ended up getting Hanged in the gallows he prepared for the jews. HIS sons and associates were all slaughtered and hanged in the gallows also.

Nebuchadnezzar tried it. He Ended up Eating grass.
Hitler tried it. You know his story.
Many people and nations have paid the price for trying to Curse or harm God's Signet.

Just as GOD deals with them when they go astray.
HE also protects , fights and stands by HIS Covenant with their Fathers.

The World Inhabitants and leaders should tread Carefully with ISRAEL. For your own good.
you are making alots of sense, I like that, 100 of millions of them will still die over Isreal matter just dey watch

1 Like

Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by 1TrippleCee: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2023
Lovenorth:

Dont forget Jesus was killed

ABEG SHIFT
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Tetraozonaitera: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2023
Spirit04:
Israel is on a stolen land. The terrorist Joshua attacked and slaughtered the people he met there and then you wonder why their neighbors hate them? Imagine shekau came to your village and claimed his God gave him your father's land, then kill everyone in sight will your relatives love him and his terrorists friends? Besides Isreali government after splitting the Palestinian lands keep encroaching on them, building settlements in the West Bank and other Arab areas.

I remember reading on the news in 2021 how the Isrealis attacked Al-aqsa mosque and assaulted worshipers. Throughout 2022 during the start of the war in Ukraine Arabs continously posted videos of Israelis bombings and pictures of decapitated kids.

The UN and every single Human Rights group in the world condemn Israeli government and their terrorism it is only self hating ignorant fools and religious bigots( whom the Isreali even hate his religion) like you that defend the criminals on the internet because you read from the Jewish history book written by terrorists like Moses and Joshua that they are special and chosen by God

Dindinrin,
Let me enlighten you.
Every land that you see today occupied by a set or group of people were once owned by some group of people before. Including your village grin
That's a fact.
There was a point in time nations fought wars to expand their land.
Go back to History.
Even this so called land of Israel was captured by other countries like the Babilonians and Romans. So, it's not a new thing. That age existed.
Even America was the land of the Red Indians.
But the fact is the world has since moved on and everyone now lives peacefully with who ever lives with them on the land.
That's why the whites and the blacks in south Africa are living together peacefully today. If the blacks can't forget the fact that they are the ones who owns land today and start a fresh war with the whites, they might regret it.

About Israel encroaching. grin

You lack knowledge and wisdom.

Israel expanded their land through wars waged on them by the Arabs. Every Everytime war is waged on them by their enemies, they fought back and conquered more lands.
In 1967, during the six days war, they conquered a lot of the lands of the enemies. When they became friends with Egypt in 1979 and signed a treaty with them, they Egypt begged to be given back their land conquered in 1967 (Sinai peninsula) they gave them the land a year after in 1980. Can you see how many years Israel held the land? 1967-1980.

Lastly, Israel didn't just expand. They won those lands during wars waged on them. Not wars they wage on people.

The law of wars says the Victor owns the land conquered.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by spy24(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2023
Lukuluku69:

1. Wait to be betrayed

2. Pray against it?

Shior

I like the anguish you lots are getting from my little sermon.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Dindinrin,
Let me enlighten you.
Every land that you see today occupied by a set or group of people were once owned by some group of people before. Including your village grin
That's a fact.
There was a point in time nations fought wars to expand their land.
Go back to History.
Even this so called land of Israel was captured by other countries like the Babilonians and Romans. So, it's not a new thing. That age existed.
Even America was the land of the Red Indians.
But the fact is the world has since moved on and everyone now lives peacefully with who ever lives with them on the land.
That's why the whites and the blacks in south Africa are living together peacefully today. If the blacks can't forget the fact that they are the ones who owns land today and start a fresh war with the whites, they might regret it.

About Israel encroaching. grin

You lack knowledge and wisdom.

Israel expanded their land through wars waged on them by the Arabs. Every Everytime war is waged on them by their enemies, they fought back and conquered more lands.
In 1967, during the six days war, they conquered a lot of the lands of the enemies. When they became friends with Egypt in 1979 and signed a treaty with them, they Egypt begged to be given back their land conquered in 1967 (Sinai peninsula) they gave them the land a year after in 1980. Can you see how many years Israel held the land? 1967-1980.

Lastly, Israel didn't just expand. They won those lands during wars waged on them. Not wars they wage on people.

The law of wars says the Victor owns the land conquered.

which war are they fighting in the West Bank rights now that they are building settlements there as we speak?
Israel only started winning wars because the United States pump billions of dollars in weapons to them these same criminals forming jagaban today are some of the most pathetic people in the history of mankind. A people who didn't even have a homeland 80 years ago, scattered all over Europe and compared to rodents but because the US decided to pump military aids to them they're now doing ethnic cleansing and idiots like you are defending them on the internet.

Oh! Black South Africans hate the whites there and fought against them until they gave up power
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Lukuluku69(m): 10:12am On Dec 15, 2023
Spirit04:
I actually find the Jewish version of the story far more plausible and logical. According to Jews Jesus was hanged for treason because he wanted to revolt against the Romans. Think about it, what was the betrayal by Judas? Kissing Jesus Christ is not betrayal, pointing him out is not betrayal unless they were secretly planning something criminal. Jesus was a popular well known man who did not need to be pointed out. Even a peasant widow could point him out. A midget like Zaccheus was able to point him how come almighty Roman army needed someone to kiss him before they could arrest him? The only thing that makes sense is that they were secretly plotting revolution against the Roman empire as the Jews say and Judas leaked the secret to the Romans.

Things like the triumphant entry to Jerusalem, tracing of ancestry to king David etc, these all sounds like someone fighting for independence. Even according to the Bible after he was hanged they wrote king of the Jews on a slate and nailed it on his cross. That should point to what he was hanged for. Rome under Caesars didn't really care about religion of their colony so they wouldn't care if he claimed to have been God

Read the story again. Jesus never ran foul of any Roman Law. None.

It was the Jews who lied that he was claiming Rulership in Jewry.

According to the Jews he claimed to be a god which is blasphemy. But they can't kill him under Roman Law hence their Lies against him before the Romans.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Lukuluku69(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2023
spy24:

I like the anguish you lots are getting from my little sermon.

Werey what sermon can a Retard preach?
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Lukuluku69(m): 10:16am On Dec 15, 2023
smokinloud:

Camel urine drinking abdul!. When it's time everything will fall into places.

Luke 21:24-27
[24]And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
[25]And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
[26]Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
[27]And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

Braindead worshiper of the Forsaken one, keep living your delusion.
Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by Lukuluku69(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2023
AZControversial:

Obviously, the words of Scripture ain't for f00ls like you who treat it as rocket science that you hopelessly aim to decipher...... and eventually disrespect.

That God came to die to appease himself is for the Lineage of Retards.

Keep living it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) / Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa / Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.