Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,197 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? (4298 Views)

“freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? / Six Rights Of The Muslim / Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
Question
What are the woman’s rights like under Islam and how have they changed since Islam’s golden age (from mid 8th century until 12th century) if they have changed?.

Summary of Answer
Islam raised the status of women, and made them equal with men in most rulings. So women, like men, are commanded to believe in Allah and to worship Him. And women are made equal to men in terms of reward in the Hereafter. Women have the right to express themselves, to give sincere advice, to enjoin what is good and forbid what is evil, and to call people to Allah. Women have the right to own property, to buy and sell, to inherit, to give charity and to give gifts. It is not permissible for anyone to take a woman’s wealth without her consent. For more about the rights of women in Islam, see the detailed answer.

Answer

Praise be to Allah!
Islam honours women as mothers
Islam honors women greatly. It honors women as mothers who must be respected, obeyed and treated with kindness. Pleasing one's mother is regarded as part of pleasing Allah. Islm tells us that Paradise lies at the mother’s feet, i.e. that the best way to reach Paradise is through one's mother.

And Islam forbids disobeying one’s mother or making her angry, even by saying a mild word of disrespect. The mother’s rights are greater than those of the father, and the duty to take care of her grows greater as the mother grows older and weaker.

Honoring parents in the Quran
All of that is mentioned in many texts of the Quran and Sunnah Prophetic traditions).

For example, Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And We have enjoined on man to be dutiful and kind to his parents” [al-Ahqaf 46:15]

“And your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And that you be dutiful to your parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of disrespect, nor shout at them but address them in terms of honor.

And lower unto them the wing of submission and humility through mercy, and say: ‘My Lord! Bestow on them Your Mercy as they did bring me up when I was young’” [al-Isra 17:23, 24]

Honoring parents in the Sunnah
Ibn Majah (2781) narrated that Mu’awiyah ibn Jahimiah al-Sulami (may Allah be pleased with him) said: I came to the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and said: O Messenger of Allah, I want to go for jihad (battle) with you, seeking thereby the Face of Allah and the Hereafter. He said, “Woe to you! Is your mother still alive?” I said, Yes. He said, “Go back and honor her.” Then I approached him from the other side and said: O Messenger of Allah, I want to go for jihad with you, seeking thereby the Face of Allah and the Hereafter. He said, “Woe to you! Is your mother still alive?” I said, Yes. He said, “Go back and honor her.” Then I approached him from in front and said, O Messenger of Allah, I want to go for jihad with you, seeking thereby the Face of Allah and the Hereafter. He said, “Woe to you! Is your mother still alive?” I said, Yes. He said, “Go back and honor her (lit. stay by her feet), for there is Paradise.” (Classed as sahih by al-Albani in Sahih Sunan Ibn Majah. It was also narrated by al-Nasai with the words: “Stay with her for Paradise is beneath her feet.”)

Al-Bukhari (5971) and Muslim (2548) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: A man came to the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and said: “O Messenger of Alaah, who is most deserving of my good company?” He said: “Your mother.” He said: “Then who?” He said: “Your mother.” He said: “Then who?” He said: “Your mother.” He said: “Then who?” He said: “Then your father.”

And there are other texts which we do not have room to mention here.

Obligation on sons to spend on their mothers
One of the rights which Islam gives to the mother is that her son should spend on her if she needs that support, so long as he is able and can afford it. Hence for many centuries it was unheard of among the people of Islam for a mother to be left in an old-people’s home or for a son to kick her out of the house, or for her sons to refuse to spend on her, or for her to need to work in order to eat and drink if her sons were present.

Islam honors women as wives
Islam urges the husband to treat his wife in a good and kind manner, and says that the wife has rights over the husband like his rights over her, except that he has a degree over her, because of his responsibility of spending and taking care of the family’s affairs .

Islam states that the best of the Muslim men is the one who treats his wife in the best manner, and the man is forbidden to take his wife’s money without her consent. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“and live with them honorably” [al-Nisa 4:19]

“And they (women) have rights similar (to those of their husbands) over them to what is reasonable, but men have a degree (of responsibility) over them. And Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise” [al-Baqarah 2:228]

And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I urge you to treat women well.” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 331; Muslim, 1468)

And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The best of you is the one who is best to his wife, and I am the best of you to my wives.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3895; Ibn Majah, 1977; classed as sahih by al-Albani in Sahih al-Tirmidhi)

Islam honors women as daughters
And Islam honors women as daughters, and encourages us to raise them well and educate them. Islam states that raising daughters will bring a great reward. For example, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever takes care of two girls until they reach adulthood, he and I will come like this on the Day of Resurrection,” and he held his fingers together. (Narrated by Muslim, 2631)

Ibn Majah (3669) narrated that ‘Uqbah ibn ‘Amir (may Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) say: “Whoever has three daughters and is patient towards them, and feeds them, gives them to drink and clothes them from his riches, they will be a shield for him from the Fire on the Day of Resurrection.” (Classed as sahih by al-Albani in Sahih Ibn Majah)

Islam honors women as sisters and aunts
Islam honors women as sisters and as aunts. Islam enjoins upholding the ties of kinship and forbids severing those ties in many texts. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “O people! Spread (the greeting of) salam, offer food (to the needy), uphold the ties of kinship, and pray at night when people are sleeping, and you will enter Paradise in peace.” (Narrated by Ibn Majah, 3251; classed as sahih by al-Albani in Sahih Ibn Majah)

Al-Bukhari (5988) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Allah, may He be exalted, said to the ties of kinship: ‘Whoever upholds you, I will support him, and whoever breaks you, I will cut him off.’”

All of these qualities may co-exist in a single woman: she may be a wife, a daughter, a mother, a sister, an aunt, so she may be honored in all these ways.

Women enjoy these rights in Islam
To conclude: Islam raised the status of women, and made them equal with men in most rulings. So women, like men, are commanded to believe in Allah and to worship Him. And women are made equal to men in terms of reward in the Hereafter. Women have the right to express themselves, to give sincere advice, to enjoin what is good and forbid what is evil, and to call people to Allah. Women have the right to own property, to buy and sell, to inherit, to give charity and to give gifts. It is not permissible for anyone to take a woman’s wealth without her consent.

Women have the right to a decent life, without facing aggression or being wronged. Women have the right to be educated; in fact it is obligatory to teach them what they need to know about their religion.

Anyone who compares the rights of women in Islam with their situation during the Jahiliyyah (pre-Islamic days of ignorance) or in other civilizations will understand that what we are saying is true. In fact we are certain that women are given the greatest honor in Islam.

Rights of women in other civilizations
There is no need for us to mention the situation of women in Greek, Persian or Jewish society, but even Christian societies had a bad attitude towards women. The theologians even gathered at the Council of Macon to discuss whether a woman was merely a body or a body with a soul. They thought it most likely that women did not have a soul that could be saved, and they made an exception only in the case of Mary (Maryam – peace be upon her).

The French held a conference in 586 CE to discuss whether women had souls or not, and if they had souls, were these souls animal or human? In the end, they decided that they were human! But they were created to serve men only.

During the time of Henry VIII, the English Parliament issued a decree forbidding women to read the New Testament because they were regarded as impure.

Until 1805, English law allowed a man to sell his wife, and set a wife’s price at six pennies.

In the modern age, women were kicked out of the house at the age of eighteen so that they could start working to earn a bite to eat. If a woman wanted to stay in the house, she had to pay her parents rent for her room and pay for her food and laundry. (See `Awdat al-Hijab, 2/47-56)

How can we compare this to Islam which enjoins honoring and kind treatment of women, and spending on them?

Have the rights of women in Islam been neglected?
With regard to the changes in these rights throughout the ages, the basic principles have not changed, but with regard to the application of these principles, there can be no doubt that during the golden age of Islam, the Muslims applied the shari’ah (Islamic law) of their Lord more, and the rulings of this shari’ah include honoring one’s mother and treating one’s wife, daughter, sister and women in general in a kind manner. The weaker religious commitment grew, the more these rights were neglected, but until the Day of Resurrection there will continue to be a group who adheres to their religion and applies the shari’ah (laws) of their Lord. These are the people who honor women the most and grant them their rights.

Despite the weakness of religious commitment among many Muslims nowadays, women still enjoy a high status, whether as daughters, wives or sisters, whilst we acknowledge that there are shortcomings, wrongdoing and neglect of women’s rights among some people, but each one will be answerable for himself.

And Allah knows best.
https://islamqa.info/en/70042

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by AbuTwins: 7:28am On Dec 15, 2023
Alhamdulillah, before Islam women were taken as a mere property to be used and mainly to procreate!
They have no rights! Many girls were buried alive just because they were simply not boys!

Even in some communities in Nigeria women can't own properties or inherit from their father/husband. The dowry is a measure of how educated the bride is. And the dowry is a fortune on its own!

Some parents consciously or otherwise still use their kid to do prostitution with style. The boyfriend sleeps with the lady by simply befriending her and the mother collects "custom duties" as usual.

Look at the marketing sector and see how women are using their bodies to promote goods and services.
No one even care much about nudity any more once the price is right!

The way women are being objectified and the way they graciously objectify themselves is unprecedented.

And the Hijab user is being intimidated to join the gang. Hence she uses the Hijab on minis or micros skirts or gowns! It's an eyesore seeing a lady in (micro) Hijab dancing to market goods.

Your body shape, your cleavages, laps, legs, arm etc are not meant for public consumption.

Islam is the way!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by Lanre1st(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2023
Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by whippersnapper(m): 9:19am On Dec 15, 2023
Masha Allah

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by motayoayinde: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2023
Baarakallahu Feek

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2023
Baarakallohu fihi

1 Like

Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by thereturnoflucy(m): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2023
This was my project topic 😃

1 Like

Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by Expanse2020(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2023
ClimaxHerbalixt:
Baarakallohu fihi
Barakallahufhik Yaa akhi
May Allah increase you in eeman, knowledge and understand..
Beautiful write up for today Jumuah.
Allah has really bless our mothers, sisters, aunty with this beautiful words..
We should increase our good dees to our mothers if we still have them and those that didn't have them remember them in prayer everyday in your Dua don't be like those others kufar that only remember thier parents once in a year Or once in 10years.
May Almighty Subuhanahu wa tahallah bless our parents more than they care for us when we were growing in thier watch
Ameen

1 Like

Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by OKUCHI11(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2023
t
Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by biafranrealson: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2023
No right
Just for naking only

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 10:21am On Dec 15, 2023
Expanse2020:

Barakallahufhik Yaa akhi
May Allah increase you in eeman, knowledge and understand..
Beautiful write up for today Jumuah.
Allah has really bless our mothers, sisters, aunty with this beautiful words..
We should increase our good dees to our mothers if we still have them and those that didn't have them remember them in prayer everyday in your Dua don't be like those others kufar that only remember thier parents once in a year Or once in 10years.
May Almighty Subuhanahu wa tahallah bless our parents more than they care for us when we were growing in thier watch
Ameen

Jazaakumullohu Khairan

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by kkins25(m): 10:53am On Dec 15, 2023
Women have no rights in Islam other than that the men in their life accord to them.

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by ShoeGetSize: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2023
You're right Islam really cares about women:

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 124

Narrated Usama:

The Prophet said, "I stood at the gate of Paradise and saw that the majority of the people who entered it were the poor, while the wealthy were stopped at the gate (for the accounts). But the companions of the Fire were ordered to be taken to the Fire. Then I stood at the gate of the Fire and saw that the majority of those who entered it were women."

Another sign of Allah's abundant love for women is that he created them to be spiritually and mentally Inferior to men:

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

Once Allah's Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) o 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you.

Islam respects women sooooo much... that allah deliberately created them to be "mentally deficient" to the point that even when they bear witness, the value of their witness is only half of that of a man! I'm feeling overwhelmed by this kind of "love"😍 😍 😍

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri

The Prophet said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind."

Sahih Bukhari 3:48:826

[quote author=Rashduct4luv post=127487110][/quote]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by BOSSkesh(m): 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
Muslim women have no rights
All is just eye service

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by Sunday2021: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
Godforbid. I can never worship an evil religion like Islam.
Back to the topic. Muslim women are treated like slaves, they have no single rights.
The man can divorce them at anytime he want but a woman cannot divorce the husband no matter how bad is the husband.
Check all the Islamic countries, they are not practicing democracy but if the travel to places like UK,US and Nigeria they will start claiming fundamental human rights.
In Islam women are like toys in their husbands hands.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by OLULAW: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
Women's rights in Islam? None whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by Tyriq: 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
This terrorists don hide my coment

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
ShoeGetSize:
You're right Islam really cares about women:

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 124

Narrated Usama:

The Prophet said, "I stood at the gate of Paradise and saw that the majority of the people who entered it were the poor, while the wealthy were stopped at the gate (for the accounts). But the companions of the Fire were ordered to be taken to the Fire. Then I stood at the gate of the Fire and saw that the majority of those who entered it were women."

Another sign of Allah's abundant love for women is that he created them to be spiritually and mentally Inferior to men:

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

Once Allah's Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) o 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you.

Islam respects women sooooo much... that allah deliberately created them to be "mentally deficient" to the point that even when they bear witness, the value of their witness is only half of that of a man! I'm feeling overwhelmed by this kind of "love"😍 😍 😍

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri

The Prophet said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind."

Sahih Bukhari 3:48:826

How do you compare all these with what's in your Bible written by antichristian?

Times have changed. Time is never static but dynamic. Looking at the immense development woman rights have now particularly in some European countries where woman can practically treat men like shit and the system supports it.

It behoves us to look at how women have been treated in the past as narrated in the Bible!

Old testament
GE 3:16, CO 11:3-9, EP 5:22-24, CN 3:18, TS 2:5, 1PE 3:1-6 The husband is to rule over his wife. Wives are to be subject to their husbands even when the husband is disobedient to God. Man is the image and glory of God, while woman is the glory of man. Man was not created for woman but woman for man.
(Note: Some New testament verses are included herein).

GE 3:16 Women should suffer pain during childbirth. (Note: This verse was used by the Church to oppose the use of anesthesia during childbirth.)

EX 21:7-11
A father can sell a daughter into slavery to pay a debt. A daughter sold into slavery is not released at the end of six years as is an ordinary male slave.

EX 22:16-17
An unbetrothed virgin is required to marry her seducer.

LE 12:2
A woman who has a child, especially a female child, is unclean and purification rites are required.

LE 15:19
A woman who is menstruating is unclean. Anyone who touches her is unclean.

LE 15:20
Anything which a woman who is menstruating sits on or lies on is unclean.

LE 15:21
Anyone who touches the bed of a woman who is menstruating must wash his clothes and bathe, and is unclean until evening.

LE 15:22
Anyone who touches anything which was sat upon by a woman who is menstruating must wash his clothes and bathe, and is unclean until evening.

LE 15:28
After her flow stops, a woman who was menstruating must count off seven days before she is considered clean again. On the eighth day, she must present two birds to the priest for an atonement for having had a menstrual discharge.

LE 27:3-7
Males are more valuable than females.

NU 5:12-31
A woman suspected or accused of adultery is to be tested by making her drink the “water of bitterness,” or holy water mixed with dust from the floor. (Note: There is no such test for men.) In Anambra, na dead body wash water...

NU 31:18, 35, JG 21:12
Young virgins are considered a spoil of war and can be taken for the use of the victors.

DT 22:13-21
A bride in whom “the tokens of virginity” are not found is to be put to death. (Note: The bridegroom who falsely accuses his bride gets off with a fine.)

DT 22:23-24
A betrothed virgin who is seduced in the city is to be put to death unless she cries for help.

DT 22:28-29
A virgin who is raped must marry her rapist (if they are “found”).

DT 24:1-4
A man may divorce his wife simply because she displeases him.

DT 25:5-10
A man has an obligation to produce a child for his widowed sister-in-law.

DT 25:11
A wife who grabs her husband’s opponent by his “private parts” must have her hand cut off and is to be shown no pity.

JG 21:21
The Benjamites are commanded to take wives by hiding in the vineyards and then seizing the “daughters of Shiloh” as they come out to dance.

PR 31:10-31
The able wife is to bring only profit and no loss, rise before dawn, buy land prudently, plant a vineyard with her earnings, keep her lamp burning all night, gird herself to work, be generous to the poor, lend a hand to the forlorn, talk shrewd sense, offer kindly counsel, and never be idle.

New testament
1CO 11:3-10
A woman is to keep her head covered while praying or prophesying.

1CO 14:34-35
Women are to be silent in church. If they have any questions, they are to ask their husbands at home. It is a shame for women to speak in church.

1TI 2:9, 1PE 3:3
Women should not braid their hair, or wear gold or pearls or costly attire.

1TI 2:11-12
Women are to learn in silence (from men) in all submissiveness.

1TI 2:12
Women are not permitted to teach or have authority over men.

Your submission is bogus and lacks merit!
Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by ShoeGetSize: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
I will answer and defend each and every one of these Biblical verses which your shallow intelligence is too feeble to understand, but first, I want an explanation for the following:

1. According to your "prophet" allah has fixed a portion of adultery for you as a MUDSLIME Rashduct4luv.

2. According to your "prophet" there is no escape from this adultery.

So the question is:

When will Rashduct4luv obey allah and sleep with a married muslima so that he can obtain his own share of the adultery that allah has fixed for him?

Sahih Muslim 2658 a

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying. Allah fixed the very portion of adultery which a man will indulge in. There would be no escape from it. The adultery of the eye is the lustful look and the adultery of the ears is listening to voluptuous (song or talk) and the adultery of the tongue is licentious speech and the adultery of the hand is the lustful grip (embrace) and the adultery of the feet is to walk (to the place) where he intends to commit adultery and the heart yearns and desires which he may or may not put into effect.

I'll be here waiting for your response.

Rashduct4luv:

How do you compare all these with what's in your Bible written by antichristian?

Your submission is bogus and lacks merit!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by Teymanhenry(f): 5:47am On Dec 16, 2023
Let's be honest here. Though Subhanahu wa ta'ala had created us both, we know a man is the head of the woman. So why lie that they are equal? There is a reason why they are no/few female Imam
Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:51am On Dec 16, 2023
Teymanhenry:

Let's be honest here. Though Subhanahu wa ta'ala had created us both, we know a man is the head of the woman. So why lie that they are equal? There is a reason why they are no/few female Imam

Where exactly did I say they are equal?
Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:53am On Dec 16, 2023
ShoeGetSize:
I will answer and defend each and every one of these Biblical verses which your shallow intelligence is too feeble to understand, but first, I want an explanation for the following:

1. According to your "prophet" allah has fixed a portion of adultery for you as a MUDSLIME Rashduct4luv.

2. According to your "prophet" there is no escape from this adultery.

So the question is:

When will Rashduct4luv obey allah and sleep with a married muslima so that he can obtain his own share of the adultery that allah has fixed for him?

Sahih Muslim 2658 a

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying. Allah fixed the very portion of adultery which a man will indulge in. There would be no escape from it. The adultery of the eye is the lustful look and the adultery of the ears is listening to voluptuous (song or talk) and the adultery of the tongue is licentious speech and the adultery of the hand is the lustful grip (embrace) and the adultery of the feet is to walk (to the place) where he intends to commit adultery and the heart yearns and desires which he may or may not put into effect.

I'll be here waiting for your response.

No need for you to answer!
I already knew your aim is to derail the thread!

Go and face your Bible and leave Islam for us!

The next time you include an abuse in your comment I will just report you to the mods after all you lied to be here!
Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by ShoeGetSize: 8:25am On Dec 16, 2023
How was my aim to derail the thread? In both in your original post and in your reply to my response, you selectively and deliberately misrepresented several Bible passages related to women.

For example, Leviticus 27:3 to 6 says that men pay a higher tithe than women, but you interpreted it as saying that the Bible promotes inferiority of women!

I was just laughing at the stupidity of your interpretation because anyone who reads the Leviticus 27 in context will see that it is helping women by charging them less than men since as housewives most of them would not be earning the same as men.

Anyone who reads Leviticus 27 further will see that the tithe paid by old men and children is even lower than that paid by women! But I'm sure that by your interpretation this should mean that old people and children are Inferior beings in the Jewish and Christian faiths!🤣🤣🤣

I can't tell whether you told these lies about the Bible out of ignorance or malice, either way I don't give a damn.

As I observed earlier, in your original post you went out of your way to attack Christianity. If you hadn't done so, a Christian wouldn't have felt the need to defend his faith against your lies.

For some reason, MOOslims cannot defend their religion without tagging Christianity and even lying blatantly about the Bible. But let’s see how good they are at actually defending their own faith.

Rashduct4luv, according to your "prophet" it is the collective duty of muslims to commit sins because if they don't allah will sweep them out of existence.

So my question to you is, what is your favourite sin? Is it lying? Adultery? Stealing? Whatever it is, do you feel a sense of assurance that you are doing allah's will as you are committing these sins?

Sahih Muslim 2748 b
Abu Ayyub Ansari reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:
If you were not to commit sins, Allah would have swept you out of existence and would have replaced you by another people who have committed sin, and then asked forgiveness from Allah, and He would have granted them pardon.

Also, you didn't answer my question on this Sahih Hadith about free adultery:

Sahih Muslim 2658 a

I'm still waiting for your response😜

Rashduct4luv:

No need for you to answer!
I already knew your aim is to derail the thread!

Go and face your Bible and leave Islam for us!

The next time you include an abuse in your comment I will just report you to the mods after all you lied to be here!
Re: What Are The Rights Of Women In Islam? by MuhammadDeyMad: 11:21am On Dec 17, 2023
Women has NO right in Islam except to beat them when they disobey your instructions as Muhammad preached in his last sermon

(1) (Reply)

Fasting Six Days Of Shawwaal After The Obligatory Fast Of Ramadaan / True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab / Likely Job Opportunities For Graduates In Islamic And Arabic Studies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.