Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) (4251 Views)

What Is Buhari Telling Tinubu About Emefiele Here (picture) / Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? / Governor Dapo Abiodun Visits Obasanjo And His Wife, Bola Obasanjo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by hisexcellency34: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ogun State governor, Dapo Abiodun In a group picture

1 Like

Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by victorclean(f): 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
Who can tell me how many ogboni ritualists that are in the picture?. Correct answer will get 100k. Please don't joke

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by Floky215: 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
victorclean:
Who can tell me how many ogboni ritualists that are in the picture?. Correct answer will get 100k. Please don't joke

2 with clear insignia but all are involved including those pastors behind

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by LooneyLester: 2:46am On Dec 15, 2023
That woman is la hot

See as she day enter ma eyes

Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by FreeStuffsNG: 3:04am On Dec 15, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Ogun State governor, Dapo Abiodun In a group picture
He is the Chief Host of the representative of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, SGF Senator George Akume, at the laying to rest/ 100th birthday posthumous birthday of Chief Christopher Ogunbanjo, at Erunwon, Ogun state, yesterday.

Those are the children of late Chief Chris Ogunbanjo. Senator Tokunbo Ogunbanjo, Chief Bimbo Ogunbanjo (immediate past President, Nigeria Stock Exchange) and their Sister with Pa Olusegun Osoba, Coordinating Minister of the Economy, Chief Wale Edun and members of the Clergy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by sulakishop(m): 3:59am On Dec 15, 2023
Owambe

1 Like

Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by chicfarmer: 4:20am On Dec 15, 2023
The cameraman didn't do a good job arranging them well.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by Starhearts: 4:49am On Dec 15, 2023
victorclean:

What manner of reproductive cells bore you?
Where you cooked up from an emergency unequipped lab in Somalia?

You must win the award for idiot of the year 2023.

On a scale of 1-10, your intelligence level would be underrange.

Foolish boy, next time don't start mention people with insults.

Now run along Bingo.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by Mynd44: 4:56am On Dec 15, 2023
victorclean:
And being a member of Ogboni is illegal because?

5 Likes

Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by RepoMan007: 5:55am On Dec 15, 2023
Mynd44:

you come across as one of them.
So you sef don use person do insurance and spiritual MMM?

Na pikin or relative you use?
Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by Tranquility2345: 7:21am On Dec 15, 2023
Mynd44:

Where on earth did he say it was illegal

You sha wan show yourself. Na wa o 😔

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by padi94(m): 7:45am On Dec 15, 2023
Omo the selfishness in this picture in human form... It's plenty
Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by Talkisneeded: 8:20am On Dec 15, 2023
Just another random picture for me.

I sell herbs for sexual enhancement tho
Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2023
Everything looks normal to me
Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by AfroBeatDiary: 10:24am On Dec 15, 2023
Talkisneeded:

Happy sales, hope people dey patronise even in this harsh economic situation cos someone like me no get any woman to impress.
Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by Floky215: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2023
victorclean:

So what's the answer? My blood dey hot now..
.the other day one bloody guy staked 1000$ when I gave him the answer he vanished and pretended not to see it...!!

I hope you no go change mouth too...!! grin
Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by Natbrowny: 10:50am On Dec 15, 2023
Talkisneeded:

I wan dey last 30mins straight and no more.. Currently. On a 10 to 15mins time frame.

Wats cooking homie.. Im a two times of sex a month kinda guy..i disciplined mysef 4 that and its beautiful to be honest.. Always on it dey make body weak..
Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by happney65: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2023
chicfarmer:
The cameraman didn't do a good job arranging them well.

At all. The camera Man is a complete Olodo
Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by victorclean(f): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2023
Starhearts:

What manner of reproductive cells bore you?
Where you cooked up from an emergency unequipped lab in Somalia?

You must win the award for idiot of the year 2023.

On a scale of 1-10, your intelligence level would be underrange.

Foolish boy, next time don't start mention people with insults.

Now run along Bingo.

The answer can equally be non or any number. Why are your soul embittered with venoms?.

Why are you very toxic at the mention of ogboni?. Are you a member?
Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by Floky215: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
victorclean:

The answer can equally be non or any number. Why are your soul ;Dembittered with venoms?.

Why are you very toxic at the mention of ogboni?. Are you a member?

We are still waiting for you to say and pay... grin
Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by Talkisneeded: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
Natbrowny:

I wan dey last 30mins straight and no more.. Currently. On a 10 to 15mins time frame.

Wats cooking homie.. Im a two times of sex a month kinda guy..i disciplined mysef 4 that and its beautiful to be honest.. Always on it dey make body weak..

You are at the right place boss.

0 9 0 2 6 9 6 3 4 21 on WhatsApp
Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by Curse777: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
victorclean:

Ogboni are not ritualist

They are organization and Lodge similar to Masons
Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by Error401: 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2023
Do you know you can be arrested and prosecuted for this? Mind what you post online okay?

victorclean:
Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by victorclean(f): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Error401:
Do you know you can be arrested and prosecuted for this? Mind what you post online okay?

Oga I did not accuse anybody. The answer can be non or any number. No crime committed Muntura
Re: What Is Governor Dapo Abiodun Trying To Prove Here ( Picture) by Melagros(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
Floky215:

2 with clear insignia but all are involved including those pastors behind
Confirmed grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday / Kogi Tribunal: SDP Closes Case After 25 Witnesses, Ododo, APC To Open Defence / A Must Read For Every Yoruba!this Is The Yoruba Agenda,read & Circulate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.