Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday (4251 Views)

10 Takeaways From Wike’s Media Chat On PDP Crisis / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / Disappointments Trails Presidential Media Chat As Buhari Declines Live Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by naptu2: 4:12am On Feb 21
The Lagos State Government @followlasg

SANWO-OLU ADDRESSES LAGOSIANS ON THURSDAY

What plans does Lagos State Government have for its citizens in these tough times? How fares the journey to a Greater Lagos-in food security, the environment, health, physical planning, infrastructure and others?

These and many others are some of the questions which Mr. Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, will address on Thursday in a Media Chat. The time is 11:15am

He will be answering questions from frontline journalists drawn from Channels TV, Arise, TVC and LTV.

The interaction will also be aired live by some radio stations, including Lagos Traffic Radio 96.1 FM and Eko FM 89.7.

Mr. Sanwo-Olu will announce some key policies on the welfare of all Lagosians.
“We will let our people know what we have done and what we will be doing about their welfare, their lives and livelihoods. We will not leave them to their own devices”, the governor said, ahead of the chat, which is part of his plan for regular engagements with Lagosians.

Mr Governor held a Lagos West Town Hall Meeting on January 25.

Gbenga Omotoso
Honourable Commissioner, Information and Strategy

6 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by Parydelegate: 4:17am On Feb 21
Ok
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by freeGiftOfGod: 4:50am On Feb 21
Commendable.

Jesus heals, Jesus delivers, He helps . Come to Him today and you will be brought out of darkness into His wonderful light, out of the dungeon into His glorious liberty.

Pray thus: Heavenly Father, I believe that Jesus is the son of God, that He died on the cross for my sins and rose again on the third day to my justification. I repent of my sins (mention them) and ask that you forgive me and wash me clean by the blood of Jesus.
I receive and confess Jesus as my personal Lord and saviour. Thank you Lord. DM

5 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by thesicilian: 4:57am On Feb 21
This is what a working governor does. His second tenure is appearing to be even better than the first.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by derecho(m): 5:31am On Feb 21
Wetin Thief mama wan talk wey go sweet for im mouth?
Useless fellow...keep deceiving agberos who can't reason or ask questions

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by malali: 6:21am On Feb 21
Other Governors should emulate, talk to your voters.
Hold townhalls
Media chats with press men
Sanwo olu is a 2nd term governor,

Governors should talk to their states.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by Naijaguy123: 6:31am On Feb 21
Tinubu for second term.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by criminalmindz: 6:35am On Feb 21
Things don really red for Tinubu and his houseboys .
Fear and panic.
There will be massive protest.
It's inevitable.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by Chibikay: 6:36am On Feb 21
That's nice

Contact me for your Change of details in your NIN and for your plastic NIN
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:42am On Feb 21
When will the failed president hold a media chat

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:43am On Feb 21
Naijaguy123:
Tinubu for second term.

Akpabio should amend the constitution to accommodate third term..

Tinubu we want..
Emilokan cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by Blackfire(m): 6:49am On Feb 21
A storm is coming

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by Timothy89(m): 6:57am On Feb 21
paskal16:
He should tell his oga that ronu people are suffering and protesting

Kidnapping corpse and the deceased family in east no be hunger motivation?

No be everybody sabi use money made from people's pain to survive as you do in your shout yeast

Na ronu dey hungry, na online billionaire they wail, mumu people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by Customised3(f): 7:03am On Feb 21
Think before you make comments,some people might see you as someone who has lost brain .
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by paskal16: 7:07am On Feb 21
Timothy89:

No be everybody sabi use money made from people's pain to survive as you do in your shout yeast

mumu people like ronu people lmao
Na you vote na you dey protest shame
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by Emma1Oj(m): 7:11am On Feb 21
The talk and do Govy

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by Mitsurugi(m): 7:31am On Feb 21
Media chat that our President who fought tooth and nail to get to office can never ever hold.

Sanwo might have his faults but I think he's a creditable leader who tries in his own ways to carry people along. BAT tried to corrupt him to ignore the electorate till they lost Lagos. Kudos to him!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by Nigeriadondie: 7:53am On Feb 21
kiss
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by emkz: 8:08am On Feb 21
This is a good initiative.

Other governors need to do the same.

Tell your people what you want to do for them at this time.

You might think that the people rising against the president would save your asses.

If the presidency collapses, no governor will survive. Remember that after Abacha removed Shonekan, all the civilian governors went with him.

The problems confronting the nation are as much as the governors' as they are Tinubu's.

Look after your people. Instead of stashing allocations by purchasing dollars, work for your people. They don't need much.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by adecares(f): 8:09am On Feb 21
Someone should help me ask him this question:

Mr Governor sir, sometimes in Dec 2021 you gave a Go-ahead for Lagos State Neighbourhood Agency through the leadership of Prince Dr Falade to recruit 1000 Neighbourhood Corps in order to boost security in the state.
Since 2021 till date it turned out that the recruitment had been an hoax or another propaganda or political trick, inorder to gather votes because over 1000 applicants were successfully documented after rigorous screening and exercises, unfortunately till date, none has been called to assume duty.

We would appreciate if you can brief us on the fate of the successfully documented applicants.
Thank you
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by UncleAyo: 8:16am On Feb 21
Good one.

Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo state, has been doing the same. I think every month, since inception of office.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by Inspirer1: 8:20am On Feb 21
I wish he can liase with Ogun state thats closest to Lagos to invest massively in Agriculture.

Why leave all the states in the Southwest, Southeast and Southsouth to go to kebbi, even the kebbi rice is not seen everywhere in Lagos.

Liase and collaborate with governors from the 3 Southern zones, invest massively in the cultivation of unique food crops peculiar to each region.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by czaratwork: 8:37am On Feb 21
hmm
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by commoditiesnig: 9:05am On Feb 21
thesicilian:
This is what a working governor does. His second tenure is appearing to be even better than the first.
True

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by pocom16: 9:05am On Feb 21
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by Okoroawusa: 9:11am On Feb 21
Lagos leads while others are far far behind
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by PHAYOL81: 9:37am On Feb 21
Noted
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by Apel147(m): 10:36am On Feb 21
You are not nice I swear🤣🤣🤣🤣 you should be named as the king of trolls 🤣🤣🤣

Timothy89:

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Hold Media Chat On Thursday by Menclothing: 11:18am On Feb 21
The people’s choice
The modern market you build in mushin can you build 5 more ikorodu Epe Alimosho Badagry Berger the price of food there is regulated and cheapest allow the market to open 3 times a week
Saturday
Monday
Wednesday

The local government chairman are the once not working in Lagos
Senator
Hon
LG chairman of all can be commissioning project like gov

Lagos rice is cheap but it’s production is low
Buy rice from all state not just kebbi and use ur mill to its highest capacity don’t allow bulk buyers so all citizens can buy

(1) (Reply)

Should Nigeria Give A Loan To Sao Tome And Principe? / Ijaw Do Not Own Land In Edo State, Ondo State Or Warri Or Farcados / Hilarious!!! See Whom Is Contesting For Governor Of Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.