Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education (14226 Views)

Where Is Amaechi As Rivers Political Leaders Take Sides In Wike, Fubara Rift? / Race For PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman Rages, As Rivers Lobby For Tambuwal / Flooding Imminent As Rivers Niger, Benue Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by Nemere2020: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
Rivers State Commissioner for Education, Chinedu Mmom resigns

Nlfpmod mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by Massiveglory: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
All these resignation shows that Nyesome wike was practically the governor of 2 states, abuja and rivers state.

Greedy, evil, selfish, self centred desperate wayo man. Your crimes in rivers state in the last election cannot be forgiven. Even your shadow will hunt you for the evil and wicked deeds you did.

144 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by Mokason288(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2023
grin
Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by Thundafireseun: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
Someone should please enlighten me… this guy’s resigning are they for Wike or for SIM ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by kingsways: 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
Good riddance to bad rubbish

Let all the evil people resign

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by Noblechykk(m): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Someone should please enlighten me… this guy’s resigning are they for Wike or for SIM ?
They are Wike's men. The resignation is forced

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by Urheadmaster(m): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
It doesn't matter
Thundafireseun:

Aren't You baffled by the situation that several of them are resigning which is the hardest thing for Nigeria politicians to do even when they are sick and about to die they hardly resign tongue

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by BafanaBafana: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
Fubara is a good guy. He is offering Wike boys in his government the opportunity to resign.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
Great. Ride on Fubara

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by id4sho(m): 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ban WIKE from Rivers state remain tongue

15 Likes

Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
Massiveglory:
All these resignation shows that Nyesome wike was practically the governor of 2 states, abuja and rivers state.

Greedy, evil, selfish, self centred desperate wayo man. Your crimes in rivers state in the last election cannot be forgiven. Even your shadow will hunt you for the evil and wicked deeds you did.
as in ehhh
Wike is a greedy bastard.
just look at how he single handedly encircle a whole executive governor with his stooges.
now that Fubara has taken control they are no use to him.
I guess most of them are not happy with the resignation but they have no choice since Wike picked them they have to align with him.

56 Likes

Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by FreeStuffsNG: 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
Thundafireseun:
these resignation shows that Fubara is now in charge of his office unlike before where Wike was in charged.
those commissioners where all selected by Wike and they answer only to him.
in a nutshell Wike is their boss and not fubara.
all of them including the state governor supposed to be Wike's puppet where Wike controls everything.
but along the line, the executive governor broke out with Wike so technically those his commissioners being selected by Wike can't be loyal to him because they answer to Wike.
that's what prompted the mass resignation.
it simply means that Fubara is now in charged.
he has signed the budget and have legitimate Speaker under him so technically their oga has been schemed out.
Their resignation is actually ceremonial because even if they don't fubara can't work with them knowing fully well where their loyalty lies.
so it's either they pledge loyalty to him or resign.
those guys are just commoners so they don't have the audacity to disobey Wike.
Wike can do them bad thing if they disobey him unlike fubara who's now the number 1 man in rivers.
it's nothing because fubara will nominate his men and his HOA will confirm them.
life goes on
governance goes on in Rivers.
Rivers is bigger than one man.
Rivers no be Lagos.
God bless similayi
God bless Rivers
God bless SS

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by desiredhome: 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
Thundafireseun:
They are wicked wike men, (working for wike).......they will all resign for our state to move forward......
God bless Similaye Fubara

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by Floky215: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
Thundafireseun:

They are all those wike imposed on fubara...!!!
They either resign honourably or get hammered, simple...!!
They chose honourable resignation..!!

Fubara is not smiling at all...!! grin

14 Likes

Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by kingar(m): 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
Another one
Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by Couldntfigurean: 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
What’s happening in Rivers state
First,it was Remeka Woke,Now it’s Rchinedu momoh

Whose next?

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by jamesversion: 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
What’s happening in Rivers state
First,it was Remeka Woke,Now it’s Rchinedu momoh

Whose next?

Dry. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by Isobug: 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
All Igbo people claiming not Igbo again because of Oil and fear of domination, including their Chief Actor, Wike. Ndi bobo juice

7 Likes

Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by Couldntfigurean: 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
jamesversion:

Dry. undecided
I am not here to make you laugh please
No be me be the cause your life problems

6 Likes

Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by Kukutente23: 12:01am On Dec 15, 2023
Good riddance
The shackles used to hold Fubara are being removed one after the other
Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by Couldntfigurean: 12:06am On Dec 15, 2023
Isobug:
All Igbo people claiming not Igbo again because of Oil and fear of domination, including their Chief Actor, Wike. Ndi bobo juice
I expected them to add “R” to their Igbo name the same way they added them to make their towns sound less Igbo
Richinedu sounds good

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by rigarmortis: 12:14am On Dec 15, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
I expected them to add “R” to their Igbo name the same way they added them to make their towns sound less Igbo
Richinedu sounds good

Bro, the R is part of their dialect. I'm from Abia state and I know some use Rumu for Umu and some even use Oma.

It's a dialect issue

13 Likes

Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by Ttipsy(f): 12:52am On Dec 15, 2023
rigarmortis:

Bro, the R is part of their dialect. I'm from Abia state and I know some use Rumu for Umu and some even use Oma.

It's a dialect issue
okay
Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by Seefinish: 2:02am On Dec 15, 2023
The next on line are local government chairmen

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by Inspirer1: 3:47am On Dec 15, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
as in ehhh
Wike is a greedy bastard.
just look at how he single handedly encircle a whole executive governor with his stooges.
now that Fubara has taken control they are no use to him.
I guess most of them are not happy with the resignation but they have no choice since Wike picked them they have to align with him.
But the governor was also picked just like the ones resigning
Noblechykk:

They are Wike's men. The resignation is forced
On a second thought though, what if they were not forced to resign by the governor, it could be a sign of loyalty to their boss or....

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by TruthsFM: 4:00am On Dec 15, 2023
This one too don chop pankere. Fubara is winning the war hard. No time to waste. Gifted and competent hands in rivers State will be engaged in governor Fubara government. Wike clueless men should resign on time and not wasting any time. No time to waste in the government.
Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by OmoFiditi: 4:17am On Dec 15, 2023
One by one, dem don dey go..
Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by OmoFiditi: 4:18am On Dec 15, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Richinedu sounds good

grin grin
Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by ovieigho(m): 4:20am On Dec 15, 2023
Lol

I remember commissioners resigning from obaseki’s government on the order of oshiomole during the last edo election . Obaseki still won and the commioners became jobless still
Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by Akinsete19(m): 4:49am On Dec 15, 2023
Resigns gallons
Re: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Education by jiz: 4:50am On Dec 15, 2023
Hypocrite that love wike more than his state. Loyalty to the state first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi: Ban Child Brides, Under-18 Marriage / Abraham Rejects Ondo APC Primaries, Heads For Appeal Committee. Mo / AFDB Gives Nigeria $300m To Tackle Youth Unemployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.