Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) (42689 Views)

CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body / CCTV Shows How Harry Uzoka Was Killed In UK / CCTV Shows The Moment A Boy Stole A Macbook At A Store In Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by lexy2014: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
stacyadams:

But people wey produce body cam get why them do am..try watch this movie "body cam" Mary j Blige feature In the movie.naija no be serious country

but how does that answer the questions I asked?

is the CCTV u are using to watch the incident not technology?

what will active body cameras on police do in the situation that unfolded in the video u watched?
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by stacyadams: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
lexy2014:

but how does that answer the questions I asked?

is the CCTV u are using to watch the incident not technology?

what will active body cameras on police do in the situation that unfolded in the video u watched?

In a serious country cctv na technology, police , forensics or fbi go arrive crime scene request for cctv recording from there investigation don start and them go get lead through prints or other ways link am with thee database and know the suspects they are dealing with it and there history.
Over here them go dey look am like cinema..the you tube u watch now u see as the people wey get the cctv dey look am like cartoon..next tin naija police go use there dirty pick up van come pack any body wey Dem see for there . grin
Body cam be like bullet proof wey security agents dey wear for protection..na part of their tactical gears...

In this situation it may not be important and police no even dey the scene.but a serious police unit suppose get body cam .. grin

Without body cam SARS go still dey slap youth hup han Dan with no evidence to prove what happened.. grin
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by TheBillyonaire: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
Crime rate is very low in Nigeria relative to other countries.
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by seborrhic: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
Chicagograduate:
If you see guys spending heavily on alcoholic drinks and eating egufe in a bar or club don't envy them.A legit businessman won't spend his hard resources on frivolities.
So eating egufe and drinking in a joint are frivolities for a "genuine" businessman.
That means 90% of Igbo businessmen and majority of businessmen from other tribes are not genuine?
Dindinrin!
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by stacyadams: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Na them grin

Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by PROPHETmichael: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
The guy is not sharp. Next time, spray him the petrol and watch him run for his life because he knows, if he shoots, he will also catch fire.
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by Omodua(m): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2023
accordadoga25:
Heheheheh

Ipob and armed robbery na 5&6.

98% of robbery in Nigeria is carried out by our billiinaire friends.

After drug trafficking, na armed robbery.

May God deliver us from them
Oyenusi was IPOB,abi? Ditto Rambo.

Your idiocy is legendary!
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by mipeesoft(m): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
[Why not blame it on obi grin author=donproject2 post=127490335]Someone will come and blame this on Tinubu[/quote]
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by seborrhic: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
PROPHETmichael:
The guy is not sharp. Next time, spray him the petrol and watch him run for his life because he knows, if he shoots, he will also catch fire.
Typed like a true Mpi.
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by franchasofficia: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
Sermwell:

See foolishness! You voted for Tinubu but blaming Obi!

Obi is now the governor of Edo and the president of Nigeria!
It doesn't matter, Obi is the cause of everything, fear that man. He is the one making Tinubu government not to work angry
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by lexy2014: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
stacyadams:

In a serious country cctv na technology, police , forensics or fbi go arrive crime scene request for cctv recording from there investigation don start and them go get lead through prints or other ways link am with thee database and know the suspects they are dealing with it and there history.
Over here them go dey look am like cinema..the you tube u watch now u see as the people wey get the cctv dey look am like cartoon..next tin naija police go use there dirty pick up van come pack any body wey Dem see for there . grin
Body cam be like bullet proof wey security agents dey wear for protection..na part of their tactical gears...

In this situation it may not be important and police no even dey the scene.but a serious police unit suppose get body cam .. grin

Without body cam SARS go still dey slap youth hup han Dan with no evidence to prove what happened.. grin

1. is the CCTV u are using to watch the incident not technology? yes or no

pls try to read this second question very and understand it

2. what will active body cameras on police do in the situation that unfolded in the video u watched?
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by Quebec91(m): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
Facts 👌
Chicagograduate:
If you see guys spending heavily on alcoholic drinks and eating egufe in a bar or club don't envy them.A legit businessman won't spend his hard resources on frivolities.
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by Tradman: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
Antoeni:
This Ones Na Aye or Eiye Thieves For Benin
Ekosodi boys. Go ekosodi or osasogie u will see these boys drinking
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by Dreament(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
Honestfrend:

Na that one shock me pass... People really get mind in front of gun.. Maybe hin get odeshi.. Because if na me I go don reach house..
you are saying this because you are watching it on CCTV. How do you expect him to run at that close range. When it was clear it was not only one person holding a gun. You think those robbers just came down like that from the car without putting fear on the people around. Like anybody move an itch we gun the person down. Can him run more that a flying bullet at that close range. You can see he later ran when he noticed the rubbers attention was move away from him
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by nedekid: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
Is this not benin? Likely Benin boys, the dumbest sets of criminals ever.
They will be caught soonest unless they are from elsewhere. undecided
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by tiswell(m): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2023
Antoeni:
This Ones Na Aye or Eiye Thieves For Benin
Efulefu somebody!

Na only aye and eiye dey binis?
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by stacyadams: 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
lexy2014:

2. what will active body cameras on police do in the situation that unfolded in the video u watched?

In my first sentence I don answer your first question

In my second to last paragraph I don answer your second question..

Please re read and understand ...Lexy ooo
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by zombieHUNTER: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
donproject2:
Someone will come and blame this on Tinubu

No one should blame Tinubu because of insecurity..

Are you not mad
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by Otunbakayce: 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
Slow fucker couldn't run them over. Proper loose guiding.
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by southernbelle(f): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
I hope they are caught soon using this CCTV evidence and made to face the law. See how they are brandishing weapons. Cowards!

1 Like

Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Wide Wide West
It is Wild,Wild West..
If you want to be a b1g.ot,at least get the terms correct..

1 Like

Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by lexy2014: 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
stacyadams:

In my first sentence I don answer your first question

In my second to last paragraph I don answer your second question..

Please re read and understand ...Lexy ooo

can you ps show me where u answered the questions?

Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by eragbai17(m): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by Pootle: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
if the car is on pull a fast one by reversing and head straight to the nearest army barrack cool
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by correctguy101(m): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

I don't know much about other countries but I'm sure the crime situation is heavy over here.

Apart from these gun wielding wereys, there are too many criminal acts happening everywhere in the country each day.

This daddy don't need to even mention any but any one on ground in the country could offhandedly mention so many nonsense they observe happening in their immediate surroundings.

I know say some countries out there still worse pass our own, but na my own I know, I'll admit I'm that selfish... cool
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by toprealman: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
If you don’t have an AK-47 in Nigeria, please stop playing. Go to your nearest police station and sign up for one.A gunshot would have reset the trajectory of their lives!
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by CJStarz: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
truthfinder319:

Ipob, well done . So Benin is now an extension of Ile Ife West?

U be complete Olodo.
Finished otondo.
Okpokoro isi

U didn't see that I quoted someone just so to correct his error? He wanted to use the line, 'Wild wild west ' but ended up typing 'Wide wide west'.

Any day u never mention IPOB U no go mess.

How pathetic of you!
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by MrDoGood(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
They're coming back to the street. No more yahoo

SMH
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by donproject2(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

No one should blame Tinubu because of insecurity..

Are you not mad

I aired my opinion, you are here cursing me, is that how mannarless you are??
Re: CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) by slowice(m): 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
donproject2:
Someone will come and blame this on Tinubu

Who should we blame then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Footballer Francis Oderah Sentenced To 8 Yrs In Prison For Drug Traffic / 2 Sisters Burnt To Death In Benue After Elder Sister Locked Them To See Her Man / Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.