Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

I Need Help Urgently - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help Urgently (128 Views)

Nlanders In Field Of Health I Need Help Urgently / Has Anyone Experienced Ringing In The Ears Before? Your Help Urgently Neded / Hard Flaccid Penis! Needs Help Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Urgently by Joypress101: 5:23am On Dec 15, 2023
My wife was admitted in general Hospital Obasanjo OTA, she was in labour which started in the night, we couldn't get means of transportation until morning.
In the morning she is already bleeding, and when we go to the hospital she was taken to emergency ward and later recommend CS, but we eventually lost the baby.
Since then we have spent close to #400,000 some that we could raise from friends and families.
We have been discharged for more than a week now, but we couldn't go because we haven't paid balance.

This is also resulting to emotional break down for my wife.
I need help no matter how little to pay off the rest of the bills.
WhatsApp: 09091697034
Call: 08054953686
Re: I Need Help Urgently by 2special(m): 5:58am On Dec 15, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7757653/pls-need You claim to be the wife here or is that you and your wife use the same I.D on Nairaland.....May the Lord be with you and send you a helper.

(1) (Reply)

Prostatitis Strikes Early: Can Young Men Find Relief? / Fallopian Tube Blockage: Early Signs Often Missed By Women / Sugar-free Energy Drinks Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.