Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court (19566 Views)

Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby / Latest Pics Of Baba Suwe In Toilet I Don Laugh Tire / Comedian Baba Suwe In Ghastly Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by bolataiwo(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2011
this are the pictures of baba suwe in court this morning.

Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by Arkhin(m): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2011
Druggie
angry
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by bolataiwo(m): 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2011
more pics

Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by jaybee3(m): 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2011
^^
Are they going to ask the dude in a brown shirt to excrete some stuffs as well?
Dude sure looks like he swallowed some kees
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by loabb2(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2011
A Lagos High Court sitting this morning in Ikeja, has ordered the release of comic actor, Babatunde Omidina a.k.a. Baba Suwe, on Friday, 4 November 2011, following the NDLEA's inability to provide concrete evidence against him. The judge, Mrs. Yetunde Idowu said that if on Friday, Baba Suwe who has already excreted over 15 times, should be freed if the anti-narcotics agency do not find anything in his excrete
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by denzel2009: 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2011
jay bee:

^^
Are the going to ask the dude in a brown shirt to excrete some stuffs as well?

lmao that's opebe disable.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by bolataiwo(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2011
let wait and see
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by Akingbiz: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2011
What all this otiko for.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2011
LMAO grin, He also used high level of Juju to appear in court and give that smile, smh SHAME ON NDLEA
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by tpia5: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2011
he's looking good, generally speaking.

who was saying something about his personal life on one thread.

did he offend somebody?
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by smoothlips(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by shesi(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2011
@guy in brown shirt - wtf? there is nothing quite as grotesque  as a skinny man with a pot-belly.

why are most middle aged nigerian men so ugly. i can 't remember the last time i saw a middle aged nigerian man who could be described as good looking by anybody other than his mother.
the young nigerian guys i see are descent looking but why do they age so bad? bad diet? too much alcohol or something?
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by Pukkah: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2011
Does this not say something about the investigative abilities of NDLEA? Only God knows how many times gaffes like this have happened?
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by eghost247(m): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2011
Baba Swagga
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by Fhemmmy: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2011
shesi:

@guy in brown shirt - wtf? there is nothing quite as grotesque  as a skinny man with a pot-belly.

why are most middle aged nigerian men so ugly. i can 't remember the last time i saw a middle aged nigerian man who could be described as good looking by anybody other than his mother.
the young nigerian guys i see are descent looking but why do they age so bad? bad diet? too much alcohol or something?

You wicked oh
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by buzugee(m): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2011
shesi:

that guy is not skinny. study him from head to toe.secondly, that potbelly looks like he has some kinda liver disease or something. thats not normal looking, thirdly, why do you go around trying to appreciate mens beauty ? you got a lil sugar in yo tank ? lol
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by engrj(m): 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2011
E don use strong Ogumen 4 Ndlea
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by Pukkah: 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2011
tpia@:

he's looking good, generally speaking.

who was saying something about his personal life on one thread.

did he offend somebody?

And NDLEA wants us to believe that he's been eating once in 3 days.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by shesi(m): 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2011
that is no kidney disease. that is a pure beer belly. you see it all the time in villages.

and i don't go around looking for beautiful men, but i certainly know an ugly man when i see one. One's eyes can only take so much abuse.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by tpia5: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2011
Pukkah:

And NDLEA wants us to believe that he's been eating once in 3 days.

maybe he lost weight?
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2011
jay bee:

^^

Very funny! They might as well let go Baba Suwe go and hold that guy. WTF! grin
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by naylove(m): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2011
NA WA. BUT HOW NDLEA DEY DO AM B4 THE ADVENT OF SCANNING MACHINES?  

Baba Suweba mi to ya gbe ti. abeg dont just stop at getting your freedom . pls sue their sorry asses to infinity.  

(hoping you no shit something b4 they free u o. )
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by tpia5: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2011
shesi:

that is a pure beer belly. you see it all the time in villages.

then what are you yakking about if its not something you've never seen before?
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by kayalla(f): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2011
shesi:

maybe Baba Swaga transfered the drugs to him for safety.

****me think Baba swaga just needed some attention, its normal, its scandals that can make pple popular faster than good deeds.

he just boosted identity.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by niceone3(m): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2011
jay bee:

^^
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

O boy u don finish me with laaaafoooooooo! i just spilled my coffee b/c of this.

that's what they call AFOR BEER
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by naylove(m): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2011
what happened to my msg.  

i write shit there. but na poo isee.

na who dey correct my english likey that?
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by shesi(m): 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2011
what is your definition of "yakking"

when you are speaking in a public forum, try to use mainstream language. not all of us are from the ghetto.

bytch pls
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by naylove(m): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2011
moderator take your time o . make i no vex for you o. u just dey change my oyinbo. which kind parole be that nah. na shiite i intend to write. no be poo.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by YEMOYEMI: 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2011
But I thought one report had it that the man was crying like a baby when he was arrested. Its a BIG shame on the nonsense NDLEA guys. I even saw on T.V when NDLEA spokesperson said the man would be released if nothing is found on him after the third excreta. Am ashamed of Nigerian leaders/rulers.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2011
jay bee:

^^

grin grin grin grin definitely looks suspect - NDLEA CT Scan will definitely catch at least 10Kilos
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by tlops(m): 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2011
baba sawgga---->Igbe dollar (dollar poo)----> mo shu ti-----> Mo le nu pa (I get mouth). these are movie titles to watch out for
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by tlops(m): 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2011
the guy fine pass him face for movies,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Damisire Afolayan's 6th Birthday Celebration / Yul Edochie Meets Father Mbaka, Hints Him About His Presidential Ambition / Ned Nwoko Emerges Top Humanitarian Wiith His Eradication Of Malaria Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.