Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court (19568 Views)

Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby / Latest Pics Of Baba Suwe In Toilet I Don Laugh Tire / Comedian Baba Suwe In Ghastly Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by bashylyfe: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2011
they should allow the man be since nothing has been found on him.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by Yinkay: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2011
This NDLEA are fumblers, at least they help Baba Suwe loose some belly fats. NDLEA should order scanner customized to differentiates our local diets?
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by r231(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2011
bashylyfe:

they should allow the man be since nothing has been found on him.

abi o undecided
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by TenKobo1: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2011
This movies is going beyond part 10
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by yinchar(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2011
Iyee le ma ri e o le ri eye, You will only see the feather you cant see the bird, 1st Degree JUJU,
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by sylve11: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2011
may be them want him to die of pie sad cool
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by babaowo: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2011
haa babasuwe will cashout nicely on his next movie,welldone omo adugbo,iyen ni glover leko.u mouthed babatunde.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by citee(m): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

grin  grin  grin  grin definitely looks suspect - NDLEA CT Scan will definitely catch at least 10Kilos

Laff wan tear my belle  grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by usbcable(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2011
shesi:

@guy in brown shirt - wtf? there is nothing quite as grotesque  as a skinny man with a pot-belly.

why are most middle aged nigerian men so ugly. i can 't remember the last time i saw a middle aged nigerian man who could be described as good looking by anybody other than his mother.
the young nigerian guys i see are descent looking but why do they age so bad? bad diet? too much alcohol or something?
the guy in brown shirt(a.k.a opebe) looks as bad as he looks on set.
he even looks better in movies due to his clothes which are always native or a crazy combination of various attires.

Most actors and actress especially the yoruba class in nollywood hardly keep a fit figure after attaining stardom. they suddenly blowup as if food will soon finish in mama put. undecided
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by Xionez(m): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2011
Baba Suwe is looking good but lost body mass, but he doesnt look like someone who spent days constantly doing the doddle like we all do. wink
And yes, that guy in brown shirt is asking for trouble. Wonder if Baba Suwe transfered the drugs 'spiritually' to him. grin
Hey, im just saying! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by LadyT(f): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2011
Poor man this is shocking hes spent 20days plus with these animals. There is no justice in Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by alex406(m): 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2011
Baba Suwe does not look like a culprit at all,he must have enjoyed his stay in detention.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by Okijajuju1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2011
Jay Bee :
^^
Are they going to ask the dude in a brown shirt to excrete some stuffs as well?
Dude sure looks like he swallowed some kees

ROFLMAOO

grin   grin   grin  grin   grin
I swear that was my first thought when I saw the Pic.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by totorimi: 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2011
usbcable:

the guy in brown shirt(a.k.a opebe) looks as bad as he looks on set.
he even looks better in movies due to his clothes which are always native or a crazy combination of various attires.

Most actors and actress especially the yoruba class in nollywood hardly keep a fit figure after attaining stardom. they suddenly blowup as if food will soon finish in mama put. undecided

I think he is storing the shyte for Baba Suwe, u know how it is done in the yoruba movies phew the stuff is transferred, NDLEA should grap the guy asap for more shyting
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by schorlbone(m): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2011
N̶̲̅A̶̲̅  wa o! Who be D̶̲̥̅̊α̲̅†̥ yellow man there? Se na Alabi Yellow bi dat?
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by seyilabi(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2011
IF BY ANY MEANS BABA SUWE WAS RELEASED BY NDLEA WITHOUT HIM EXCRETING ANY DRUGS, HIS NEXT FILM WILL DEFINITELY BE TITLED "MO YAGBE TI"  grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by yuboy: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2011
9ja people na wa oooo,detainin people any how d constitution never allow u to detain someone uptill 48 hours wen he is a suspect but its very unfortunate in d society we found ourselves were by a suspect not found guilty been detained poor 9ja na wa ooooo, u don see d kind society wey we found ourselve here oooo,
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by PointB: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2011
Abeg they should let the guy go.
In fact the guy should sue their sorry asss. NDLEA has goofed big time on this. Next time they will be more careful. cool
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by anishe(m): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2011
Who is fooling who? Nigerians will never do things the right way.

NDLEA has said it only takes 3 to 4 days for the drugs to be excreted or otherwise the stuff will burst in the carriers belly. Now after how many weeks, Baba Suwe is yet to excrete any substance and the said substance is yet to burst in his tummy! who is fooling who?

The old man should be released and a compensation of N100 Billion paid to him.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by coolme2: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2011
If the guy is clean, it will be a big Bleep-up for him not to sue the agency.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by pillarbase: 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2011
abeg,leave opebe out of this matter,i know majority of you people make there life miserable by purchased pirated copy of there job.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by 1luvkipsus: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2011
These people are really fetish,and they do it so shamelessly.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by Pukkah: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2011
1luvkipsus:

These people are really fetish,and they do it so shamelessly.

Fetishism is the largest religion in Nigeria. Christianity and Islam are trailing it in terms of real followership.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by dotman2(m): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2011
chei . . . Baba suwe don hammer. . . See as d guy just dey laff.
He's thinking on how he'll spend those 'billions'.
JIGI JIGI MAMI OWO DE! grin
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by dayokanu(m): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2011
Hope NDLEA has found the 1billion they would pay this guy
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by occam(m): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2011
Why detain this man further? The judge should have set him free today; no need to wait till Nov 4. Now there will be pressure on them to produce result within the next 2 days.

He has been thoroughly humiliated for 3 weeks without any indication he committed any crime. Seriously, can anyone hide cocaine in the stomach for so long and live to tell the tale?  

People in authority are so insensitive in this country. Can't they accept the machine probably malfunctioned and apologize? Yet they claim he had some supernatural powers that helped him. People in Govt and position of authority in Nigeria never accept they are wrong  

This is so wrong and makes me wonder how many innocent travelers have been framed by this corrupt agency.  I hope he has a good human rights lawyer to sue them. Somebody has to be held responsible for this gross abuse and dehumanizing behaviour.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by kokoye(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2011
dot_man:

JIGI JIGI MAMI OWO DE! grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by Natasha2(f): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2011
lolz na wa oh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by goodjack(m): 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2011
They should make him to vomit if defecating is not helping matter. They should test his sweat as well. Drug give money ok
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by passyjango(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2011
The NDLEA should consult with other countries to look for an alternative way to prove the guy is loaded with drugs. I have no doubt that this guy is loaded with drugs, if there is non NDLEA would have released him. According to them the latest scan shows that the drugs are now in the lower abdomen and I rather believe them than anyone else. After all what do they have to gain by holding him. In fact, they have more to lose.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by naijadot: 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2011
So this is how Baba Suwe look like. Not bad looking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Made Me Don Jazzy - Don Jazzy / Yul Edochie Meets Father Mbaka, Hints Him About His Presidential Ambition / Monalisa Chinda Shines In Her Bathrobe For New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.