Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,492 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Victor Osimhen Is Now Bigger Than JJ Okocha After CAF Awards — Nigerian Journali - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Is Now Bigger Than JJ Okocha After CAF Awards — Nigerian Journali (20049 Views)

Tobi Adepoju Blasts Jay Jay Okocha After Comments On Nigerian League / Mourinho: Osimhen Is On The Same Level With Drogba But Needs To Stop Diving / Obasanjo, Ambode And Oshoala At The Aiteo CAF Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Is Now Bigger Than JJ Okocha After CAF Awards — Nigerian Journali by pquaver(m): 2:02am On Dec 16, 2023
hkidola00:
i find messi boring no apology maybe dats why i like ronaldinho,cristiano and okocha....messi doing have a trikster stuff

Cristiano Ronaldo and tricjs should not be in same sentence.. Since his early man utd days.. Ronaldo has done no tricks.. How does throwing 20 steps overs or dancing awilo at a spot while the defender stares at u without you beating past the defender a trick? Okocha beats defenders with his skill, Ronaldinho , R9etc beat defenders.. Messi took it to another level beat defender and still maintain efficiency.. What do i mean.. He uses trick to create chsnces, beat defense or playmake.. Ronaldo has not done any othat in 10 years... So oga abeg.. You must be a c Ronaldo fan doesn't mean u will turn football upside down.. Na wa ooo
Re: Victor Osimhen Is Now Bigger Than JJ Okocha After CAF Awards — Nigerian Journali by Kog45(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2023
Ikpeba and Amuneke won APOTY but do we ever compare them with Jayjay Okocha?NO
Osimhen need to win Afcon and take Nigeria to WC then we can talk about him being one of the bests.....Osimhen has done much for Napoli than Nigeria,so Nigerians are waiting for him.
Re: Victor Osimhen Is Now Bigger Than JJ Okocha After CAF Awards — Nigerian Journali by hkidola00(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2023
lionel messi doesnt have tricks and skills only mazing run
pquaver:

Cristiano Ronaldo and tricjs should not be in same sentence.. Since his early man utd days.. Ronaldo has done no tricks.. How does throwing 20 steps overs or dancing awilo at a spot while the defender stares at u without you beating past the defender a trick? Okocha beats defenders with his skill, Ronaldinho , R9etc beat defenders.. Messi took it to another level beat defender and still maintain efficiency.. What do i mean.. He uses trick to create chsnces, beat defense or playmake.. Ronaldo has not done any othat in 10 years... So oga abeg.. You must be a c Ronaldo fan doesn't mean u will turn football upside down.. Na wa ooo
Re: Victor Osimhen Is Now Bigger Than JJ Okocha After CAF Awards — Nigerian Journali by hkidola00(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2023
what messi does is pass, pass back to me ,cut and run, no skill like the other stars i mention, i come wit facts and not emotion
pquaver:

Re: Victor Osimhen Is Now Bigger Than JJ Okocha After CAF Awards — Nigerian Journali by pquaver(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
hkidola00:
what messi does is pass, pass back to me ,cut and run, no skill like the other stars i mention, i come wit facts and not emotion

Oga what do u mean by cut..is it not a football skill.. Arjen robben also mastered it. Do you know football skills.. Messi has skills and he has perfected them

Body feints
Cryuff turn
Sombero flicks
Nutmegs
La Croqueta
The L cut
Messi the lift
The cut chops
Roulette
Stop and turn
Double cut (the jerome boateng skill)
Drop of the shoulder and many more..
This are some of the skills he has mastered and uses in match almost every match and u say.. Mesdi doesn't jave skill.. Abeg you sure you watch at all... Abi na livescores?
Re: Victor Osimhen Is Now Bigger Than JJ Okocha After CAF Awards — Nigerian Journali by pquaver(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
hkidola00:
lionel messi doesnt have tricks and skills only mazing run

What does mazing run require? Is it not skills? Why doing a mazy run dont u kmow u have to drop shoulders? Is body feints not involved ot? What are u saying sef..
Re: Victor Osimhen Is Now Bigger Than JJ Okocha After CAF Awards — Nigerian Journali by hkidola00(m): 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2023
livescores
pquaver:

Oga what do u mean by cut..is it not a football skill.. Arjen robben also mastered it. Do you know football skills.. Messi has skills and he has perfected them

Body feints
Cryuff turn
Sombero flicks
Nutmegs
La Croqueta
The L cut
Messi the lift
The cut chops
Roulette
Stop and turn
Double cut (the jerome boateng skill)
Drop of the shoulder and many more..
This are some of the skills he has mastered and uses in match almost every match and u say.. Mesdi doesn't jave skill.. Abeg you sure you watch at all... Abi na livescores?
Re: Victor Osimhen Is Now Bigger Than JJ Okocha After CAF Awards — Nigerian Journali by robosky02(m): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
Cameroon Legend Samuel Eto’o Gives His Personal Opinion on former super eagles of Nigeria captain Jay Jay Okocha and Ronaldinho

"It is the injustice of world football. What we saw Ronaldinho do a few years ago, Jay-Jay [Okocha] had done 10 or 15 years before and he never had the recognition of others. And that's what happens when it comes to Africa.

Guys, what do u think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liverpool To Sell Seven Players In A Bid To Raise Funds / Aubameyang Signs A New 3-Year Deal With Arsenal / Lewandowski Wins Germany's Footballer Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.