Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,667 members, 7,844,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Japa: Man Criticize Politician Agents For Trafficking Underage Nigerians Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Japa: Man Criticize Politician Agents For Trafficking Underage Nigerians Abroad (294 Views)

Man Arrested For Trafficking Wife For Prostitution & Selling Her Child In Ogun / Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Over 350 Million Naira Cocaine In Mumbai India / Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japa: Man Criticize Politician Agents For Trafficking Underage Nigerians Abroad by 1nice(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2023
JAPA SYNDROME

A Nigerian man have criticize Nigerian politicians and their agents for using Japa syndrome as a means to human traffick innocent Nigerians especially underage Nigerians to European countries for force labour, prostitution and other illegals activities.

The Nigerian man lament how Nigerians coming to abroad are homeless and are suffering and therefore advices those who intend to come abroad to be prepared monetary and should know at least two or more people in the foreign countries where they planned to travel to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJKtQPh3T10

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Man Criticize Politician Agents For Trafficking Underage Nigerians Abroad by tsdarkside(m): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2023
Re: Japa: Man Criticize Politician Agents For Trafficking Underage Nigerians Abroad by Natbrowny: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2023
Human trafficking has always happened under our nose. Some knows and looks away. Some dont
Re: Japa: Man Criticize Politician Agents For Trafficking Underage Nigerians Abroad by BloomingDale(f): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2023
1nice:
JAPA SYNDROME

A Nigerian man have criticize Nigerian politicians and their agents for using Japa syndrome as a means to human traffick innocent Nigerians especially underage Nigerians to European countries for force labour, prostitution and other illegals activities.

The Nigerian man lament how Nigerians coming to abroad are homeless and are suffering and therefore advices those who intend to come abroad to be prepared monetary and should know at least two or more people in the foreign countries where they planned to travel to.

Oga leave prostitution alone and face your fellow men that are spoiling the image of this country via 419, drugs, corruption, yahoo yahoo etc. Na only for women side una dey get power. Shame on you that you can’t compete with other races of men. Spits. You and your fellow Nigerian men deserves to be stoned to death.

Re: Japa: Man Criticize Politician Agents For Trafficking Underage Nigerians Abroad by 1nice(m): 10:53am On Dec 15, 2023
BloomingDale:

Oga leave prostitution alone and face your fellow men that are spoiling the image of this country via 419, drugs, corruption, yahoo yahoo etc. Na only for women side una dey get power. Shame on you that you can’t compete with other races of men. Spits. You and your fellow Nigerian men deserves to be stoned to death.

You are talking rubbish!
Common sense you no get, na to come here dey talk rubbish na you sabi.

Mad illiterate person.
Re: Japa: Man Criticize Politician Agents For Trafficking Underage Nigerians Abroad by ch214(m): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2023
BloomingDale:

You are talking without thinking and you deserve to be given serious beating in order to reset your malfunction brain.

Are men not also doing prostitution, the same way female do their prostitution that is how male also do their prostitution but the only difference is that female prostitutes is common than male prostitutes.

The op is doing a good job by advocating for the eradication of prostitution and human trafficking crimes in Nigeria, which prostitution has reached it alarming public nuisance in Nigeria.
Re: Japa: Man Criticize Politician Agents For Trafficking Underage Nigerians Abroad by ch214(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2023
Natbrowny:
Human trafficking has always happened under our nose. Some knows and looks away. Some dont

That is true but now the increase in human trafficking of Nigerians is alarming, that is why the public is noticing the human trafficking crimes and criticizing such evil human trafficking and prostitution.

Almost everyone in Nigeria is talking about the increase in human trafficking and prostitution.
Re: Japa: Man Criticize Politician Agents For Trafficking Underage Nigerians Abroad by BloomingDale(f): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
1nice:

You are talking rubbish!
Common sense you no get, na to come here dey talk rubbish na you sabi.

Mad illiterate person.

ch214:

You are talking without thinking and you deserve to be given serious beating in order to reset your malfunction brain.

Are men not also doing prostitution, the same way female do their prostitution that is how male also do their prostitution but the only difference is that female prostitutes is common than male prostitutes.

The op is doing a good job by advocating for the eradication of prostitution and human trafficking crimes in Nigeria, which prostitution has reached it alarming public nuisance in Nigeria.

No dey insult me anyhow. I won’t take it. Be very kiaful. I fit born you.
Re: Japa: Man Criticize Politician Agents For Trafficking Underage Nigerians Abroad by ch214(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
BloomingDale:

No dey insult me anyhow. I won’t take it. Be very kiaful. I fit born you.

You kids jokes with everything!

You are very lucky, I would have given you two hot dirty slaps if you were around me.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Japa: Man Criticize Politician Agents For Trafficking Underage Nigerians Abroad by Lovemeharder(f): 6:48am On Dec 16, 2023
Politicians are the major sponsors.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party: Apapa Faction Conducts A Fake Congress In Plateau State / Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Vs Gov. Chukwuma Soludo:- What Is The Real Issue About? / You Left Me With Many Battles, Liabilities – Tinubu Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.