Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? (1420 Views)

What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) / What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? / Signs To Know You've Entered An Overpriced Restaurant. SHINE YA EYES! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by amidel(m): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Good one
However, endeavour to acknowledge the source if copied.

If copied for baba Pansophist? grin grin

He is godlike.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by LooneyLester: 4:55am On Dec 18, 2023
pansophist:

I do not do copy and paste bros. I write straight from my head. Sometimes, I dont even like to reread and edit it, since I want to write organically. It is later when I read what I wrote, I begin to see grammar errors. I like being authentic.

So you don't use chat gpt ??
Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by CaveAdullam: 6:11am On Dec 18, 2023
Hedgefunds:

First to be here Boss

Senior man.

Well done, big chief.
Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by Silentgroper(m): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2023
PinkNature:

You never fail to deliver sir. You're a germ to this forum, God bless.
germ ... Are you trying to be sarcastic or it's just a typographical error..
Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by Silentgroper(m): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Is this playing? 🀣🀣

Pansophist copied post to paste? Hahahahahahaha! I will wait for him to come address you himself.

Gem*. smiley
whilst I'm in love with you, you seem to be in love with egbon and it's looking strong .
.. sweetheart, my having a chance with you looks bleak, doesn't it??

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by Evolutionism: 7:16am On Dec 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
The truth will get you nowhere.

Perfectly said and true.

Yes most especially in a country like Nigeria.

But you forgot to add being too kind and nice.

You must understand the act of being good and evil and beyond good and evil if you want to succeed in a place like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by Hedgefunds: 9:56am On Dec 18, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Senior man.

Well done, big chief.

My boss I hail ooh. Was the Anthonia issue real?
Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by CaveAdullam: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2023
Hedgefunds:

My boss, I hail ooh. Was the Anthonia issue real?

Anthonia.

Lol.

Since you're a senior man, I will not keep you in suspense.

Anthonia's story is fictional.

Winks.
Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by Hedgefunds: 11:19am On Dec 18, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Anthonia.

Lol.

Since you're a senior man, I will not keep you in suspense.

Anthonia's story is fictional.

Winks.

Reason I ask, I have 2 cousins with same issue as Anthonia, And I almost wept after reading the Story...I know what they are passing through.
Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by CaveAdullam: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2023
Hedgefunds:

Reason I ask, I have 2 cousins with same issue as Anthonia, And I almost wept after reading the Story...I know what they are going through.

Ouch.

Sorry to hear that.

With proper medical treatment, they can live well.

Well done.
Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by Hedgefunds: 9:04am On Dec 21, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Ouch.

Sorry to hear that.

With proper medical treatment, they can live well.

Well done.

Thank You ...NL is back...
Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by CaveAdullam: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2023
Hedgefunds:

Thank You ...NL is back...

Loool.

At last "our mind don touch ground".

Welcome back o.
Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by wonyi: 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2023
pansophist:
1. You are the only one that will save yourself. Life begins when you realise that no one is coming to save you.

2. Virtues are what makes you closer to the ideal man. The strong are virtuous, the weak are immoral.

3. Time is all you have. I am sure that you won't drink a magic pill that will transform you to a 95-year-old man, but a billionaire as a compensation.

4. Goodness is more valuable than beauty. A good friend, partner, brother, family is a representative of God in your life. Cherish them.

5. Observe animals, they will teach you a lot about yourself, they are your closest relative.

6. In any situation you find yourself, the only thing you have is the truth. Know the truth and it will set you free.

7. Develop some teeth, and make sure you can use them. One of the deepest pain you will feel is to allow injustice be done to you because you cant bite or even worse, have no teeth.

8. Discipline is hard, but regret is much worse. If you have more regrets than hope, then you have wasted your life.

9. The world is easy on those who are hard on themelves, and the world is hard to those who are easy on themselves. Choose one.

10. If you want to be instantly powerful, speak the truth eloquently.

11. Your enemies can only defeat you by renting the demons that live inside of you. E.g, the enemies used Delilah to kill Samson, only if he could have shut up and not reveal the source of his strength to her.

12. The world is populated by two kinds of people. The strong, and the weak. You can tell the difference by their input. Weak people want more, strong people give more. Avoid one of them. You can't save them.

13. You may not know this because you are young, but as you grow older, you will realize that it is easy to make money, but very VERY difficult to meet good people/partners, etc. If you find them, keep them, they are scarce.

14. Have your own mind. The ability to think for yourself, and not outsource it for someone to do it for you. Better to fail in your own intellectual path, than download from others.

15. Know the difference between tragedy and misfortune. Misfortune is like loosing your leg to an aciddent, while tragedy is fighing with your brother on how to share your fathers wealth on his deathbed. The former is an unfortunate scenario, while the latter puts humanity to shame.

16. Let honor be the centrality in anything you do. Be honorable.

17. As you grow older, you will struggle to be happy, and excited, and periodically feel lost. it is normal. Strive to be useful and responsible, that is the antedote.

18. Health, time and peace of mind. Nothing on earth you should sacrifice these three things for. They are all you got. Loose one of them, then I dont care how materially wealthy you are, life will be hell.

19. As far as you are doing the right thing, you must be comfortable being hated. being hated doesnt mean it is justified, but that your hater are users maybe? predators hate targets who can defend themselves.

20. Know thyself, and be your own worst critic, then work to overcome, and/or accept your shortcomings. Then you have shielded yourself from all the attack the enemy will throw.

Very inspirational. Thanks
Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by Epositive(m): 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
LooneyLester:

So you don't use chat gpt ??

grin

What do you aim to achieve gan? ChatGPT of recent? I guess you're new to his posts. Lol
Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by LooneyLester: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
Epositive:

grin

What do you aim to achieve gan? ChatGPT of recent? I guess you're new to his posts. Lol

Alaye he's using some sort of gpt tool

If not he should screen record his keyboard typing
Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by Epositive(m): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
LooneyLester:

Alaye he's using some sort of gpt tool

If not he should screen record his keyboard typing

"Some of us are wise"! Opolopor bobo yi undecided

I've been following his posts since 2018.
Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by pansophist(m): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2023
Silentgroper:
whilst I'm in love with you, you seem to be in love with egbon and it's looking strong .
.. sweetheart, my having a chance with you looks bleak, doesn't it??

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

You wan snatch my woman. You no dey fear?

Babes full here, leave this feminist for me abeg. I like inexpensive babes, unto 50/50 things grin
Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by Savagethe21st(m): 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2023
pansophist:

Babes full here, leave this feminist for me abeg. I like inexpensive babes, unto 50/50 things grin
during nairalands outage I almost cried because how person go hear from you again. Oga please go open twitter account @Pansophist

1 Like

Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2023
pansophist:

Seriously? 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by Olamilekxy(m): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2023
pansophist:

Nice one😁😁😁

Some people no go get this
Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by Badmashii(m): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
busi4:
are you looking for highly profitable business ideas you can do with little or no capital AND MAKE FAST MONEY AND QUICK TURN OVER? WORRY NO MORE!
Inside this over 150 untapped business ideas EBOOK from team of professionals with practical experiences, you'll discover:

:how to start this businesses
: how to start with little or no capital make high profit yield
:In-depth and details guides to help you transform these ideas into lucrative ventures.
:Insights and strategies for conducting market research, establishing strong brands, and fostering growth. AND MANY MORE

[/b]
[center]THIS ARE SOME OF THE BUSINESS IDEAS YOU WILL BE GETTING FULL DETAILS ABOUT IN THIS EBOOK:[/center]
(1) CHILDREN VOCATIONAL TEACHERS 4
(2)"WRITING BOOKS FOR PUBLICATION: CRAFTING STORIES INTO SUCCESS" 6
(3) Laundry Soap Production: Crafting Clean Opportunities" 12
(4) Weaving Traditional Clothes: Crafting Heritage, Creating Opportunity" 27
(5) DAYCARE: NURTURING TOMORROW'S BRIGHTEST STARS 35
(6) NURSERY AND KINDERGARTEN: CULTIVATING YOUNG MINDS, NURTURING FUTURES" 42
(7) EVENING LESSONS 51
(cool Learn and Play Groups: Where Education Meets Fun 59
(9) Neighborhood Play Parks: Creating Community Fun Zones" 69
(10) "ADULT LITERACY SERVICES: UNLOCKING THE POWER OF KNOWLEDGE" 77
(11) CONTINUING EDUCATION CENTRE: LIFELONG LEARNING HUB" 85
(12) ADULT VOCATIONAL CENTRE: EMPOWERING FUTURES THROUGH LIFELONG LEARNING 94
(14) INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE TEACHERS: UNLOCKING GLOBAL COMMUNICATION 109
(15) MUSIC TEACHER: HARMONIZING LEARNING AND CREATIVITY 118
(16) CRAYON BUSINESS: INSPIRING CREATIVITY IN NIGERIA 127
(17) LAUNDRY SOAP PRODUCTION: A CLEAN BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN NIGERIA 138
(18) TOILET SOAP MAKING: CRAFTING CLEANLINESS IN NIGERIA 146
(19) ANTISEPTIC SOAP MANUFACTURING: A HYGIENIC BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN NIGERIA 156
(20) DETERGENTS MANUFACTURING: CLEANSING PATHS TO SUCCESS IN NIGERIA 166
(22) TITLE: BODY CREAM PRODUCTION: NOURISHING BEAUTY IN NIGERIA 181
(23) HAIR CREAM PRODUCTION: UNLOCKING LUSTROUS LOCKS AND BUSINESS SUCCESS 188
(24)HAIR DYE PRODUCTION: CRAFTING COLORS, CREATING CONFIDENCE 196
(25) AIR FRESHENER PRODUCTION: CRAFTING SCENTS, ELEVATING ENVIRONMENTS 204
(26) HAIR CREAM PRODUCTION: NOURISHING LOCKS, UNLEASHING BEAUTY 213
(27) BLEACH (STAIN OR INK REMOVER) PRODUCTION: UNVEILING CLEAN SOLUTIONS 221
(28) Cotton Buds: Crafting Precision, Enhancing Hygiene 230
(29 )RAISING BROILERS (0-6 WEEKS): PIONEERING POULTRY EXCELLENCE IN NIGERIA 238
(30) Raising Broilers for the Table (6-12 Weeks): Savoring Quality Poultry in Nigeria 246
(31) RAISING COCKERELS (0-6 WEEKS): NURTURING THE FUTURE OF POULTRY IN NIGERIA 254
(32) RAISING COCKERELS FROM 6-20 WEEKS: CRAFTING PREMIUM POULTRY IN NIGERIA 263
(33) RAISING PULLETS FROM 0-9 WEEKS: EMPOWERING POULTRY ENTHUSIASTS IN NIGERIA 272
(34) RAISING GROWER PULLETS FOR EGG LAYING (8-20 WEEKS): ELEVATING EGG PRODUCTION IN NIGERIA 280
(35) KEEPING 200 LAYERS FARM: A PATH TO SUSTAINABLE EGG PRODUCTION IN NIGERIA 288
(36) Palm Oil Extraction: Tapping into Nigeria's Liquid Gold 296
(37 )BREAD BAKING BUSINESS 304
(38) DOUGHNUTS DELIGHT: A SWEET BUSINESS IDEA 308
(39) CHIN CHIN DELIGHTS: A FLAVORFUL BUSINESS IDEA" 317
(40) SWEET SUCCESS: CAKE PRODUCTION BUSINESS IDEA 325
(41) SHORTBREAD BLISS: A BUSINESS IDEA FOR PERFECT BISCUITS 335
(41) "POPPING SUCCESS: A BUSINESS IDEA IN POPCORN PRODUCTION" 344
(42) SWEET POPCORN DELIGHTS: A BUSINESS IDEA WITH A FLAVORFUL TWIST" 353
(43) YAM FLOUR VENTURES: A BUSINESS IDEA ROOTED IN TRADITION" 364
(44) GROWING GOLD: A BUSINESS IDEA IN PLANTAIN/BANANA PRODUCTION" 374
Introduction: 374
(45) CRISP DELIGHTS: A BUSINESS IDEA IN PLANTAIN CHIPS AND DODO (FRIED PLANTAINS) PRODUCTION" 385
(46) Golden Gari: A Thriving Business Idea in Gari Production 395
(47) Savory Innovation: Launching Cassava Salad Cream" 404
(48) "CRUNCHY DELIGHTS: LAUNCHING A CASSAVA CHIPS BUSINESS 413
(49) ROYAL DELIGHTS: STARTING A CASSAVA QUEENS CAKE BUSINESS" 421
(50) Tasty Innovations: Launching a Cassava Cookies Business 430
(51) DOUGHY DELIGHTS: LAUNCHING A CASSAVA DOUGHNUT BUSINESS 438
(52) Savory Creations: Launching a Cassava Meat Pie Business 448
(53) ROOTS OF FLAVOR: LAUNCHING A CASSAVA BREAD BUSINESS 457
(54) ROOT TO TABLE: LAUNCHING A COCOYAM FLOUR BUSINESS IN NIGERIA" 466
(55) GOLDEN DELIGHTS: LAUNCHING AN AKARA PRODUCTION BUSINESS" 474
(56)HONEYJAM DELIGHTS: LAUNCHING A HONEY JAM BUSINESS 483
(57) BUTTERY BLISS: LAUNCHING A MARGARINE MANUFACTURING BUSINESS 491
(58) COLORCRAFT PAINTS: LAUNCHING A PAINTS PRODUCTION BUSINESS 499
(59) PUREGUARD METHYLATED SPIRIT: LAUNCHING A METHYLATED SPIRIT PRODUCTION BUSINESS" 507
(60) SWINE HAVEN PIGGERY: LAUNCHING A PIG FARMING BUSINESS" 516
(61) SNAIL SERENITY FARMS: LAUNCHING A SNAIL FARMING BUSINESS 525
(62) TITLE: RABBITRY: A HOPPING OPPORTUNITY 533
(63) Dog Breeding: A Tail-Wagging Opportunity 543
(64) PET MANAGEMENT SERVICES 552
(65) MEAT RETAILING: A CUT ABOVE THE REST 562
(66) COCOA POD HUSK: TURNING WASTE INTO WEALTH 571
(67) ANIMAL FEEDS: NOURISHING LIVESTOCK FOR A PROSPEROUS TOMORROW 580
(68) COCOA BEANS: CRAFTING EXQUISITE TEAS AND BEVERAGES 589
(69) COCOA BREAD: A RICH TWIST ON TRADITION 597
(70) CHOCOLATE DRINKS DELIGHTS: SIPPING THE SWEET SUCCESS 605
(71) KOLANUT FRUITS: A TASTE OF TRADITION AND WELLNESS 613
(72) KOLA HUSKS: UNLEASHING NATURE'S HIDDEN GEM 621
(73) FRUIT JUICE PRODUCTION: SQUEEZING THE FRESHEST ESSENCE 626
(74) PECTIN FROM FRUIT WASTES: TURNING WASTE INTO GOLD 634
(75) ORANGE DRINK PRODUCTION: CRAFTING NATURE'S REFRESHMENT 642
(77) PRODUCTION OF MATS, CARPETS, AND FOOT MATS: WEAVING COMFORT AND STYLE 658
(78) ALCOHOL FROM TODDY: CRAFTING NATURE'S BREW 673
(79) PRODUCTS FROM COCONUT FRONDS, WOOD, AND ROOTS: NURTURING NATURE'S BOUNTY 681
(80) COCONUT COOKIES 686
(81) CASHEW APPLE DRINKS 695
(82) OUTDOOR CATERING SERVICE 704
(83) INDOOR CATERING SERVICE 713
(84)PALM FROND PRODUCTS 725
(85) PALM WINE PRODUCTION 734
(86) SPECIAL RAFFIA PRODUCTS 744
(87) EXECUTIVE CATERING SERVICES 753
(88) Cashew Nut Production in Nigeria: A Nutty Business Opportunity 764
(90) Brewing Success with Malt Drinks in Nigeria: A Refreshing Business Venture 780
(91) Cultivating Success with Yogurt Production in Nigeria: A Creamy Business Opportunity 788
(92) NURTURING SUCCESS WITH SOYA MILK PRODUCTION IN NIGERIA: A PLANT-POWERED BUSINESS VENTURE 796
(93) Quenching Thirst with Black Currant Drinks in Nigeria: A Vibrant Business Opportunity 806
(94) Juicing Success with Pineapple Juice in Nigeria: A Refreshing Business Venture 814
(95) Mango Magic: Crafting Success with Mango Juice in Nigeria 822
(96) Sip and Savor Success with Kunu Drinks: A Traditional Beverage Business in Nigeria 830
(97) Nurturing Aquatic Wealth: A Guide to Sustainable Fish Farming in Nigeria 839
(98) Nurturing the Future: Fingerlings and Juveniles Production Business in Nigeria 847
(99) Table Fish Production: A Sustainable Aquaculture Business in Nigeria 855
(100) Enhancing Flavor and Freshness: Fish Processing (Smoking and Freezing) Business in Nigeria 864
(101) Crafting Aquatic Nets: A Business in Fish Net Production in Nigeria 872
(102) Crafting Dreams Afloat: Boat and Canoe Building Business in Nigeria 880
(103) Crafting Elegance: Gin Distillation Business in Nigeria 888
(104) Elevating Tradition: Secondary Gin Distillation Business in Nigeria 895
(105) CRAFTING STYLE: FASHION DESIGNING BUSINESS IN NIGERIA 904
(106) STITCHING EXCELLENCE: SEWING CONTRACTOR BUSINESS IN NIGERIA 912
(107 ) BEADS STRINGING 921
(108) HAT MAKING 928
(109) EMBROIDERY SERVICE 936
(110) WAVING TRADITIONAL CLOTHES 945
(111) PREMISES MANAGEMENT PROJECTS 952
(112)CORPORATE BUILDING CLEANING SERVICES 961
(113) HORTICULTURE 970
(114 ) MUSICAL BAND 981
(115) DRINK SUPPLIES 992
(116) DECORATION AND BEAUTIFICATION SERVICES 1001
(117) EVENTS MANAGEMENT 1010
(118) LAUNDRY SERVICE 1021
(119) GRINDING AND GRATING SERVICES 1030
(120) GENERATOR RENTALS 1040
(121) CHAIR AND TABLES RENTALS 1050
(122) BUILDING CONSTRUCTION TOOLS RENTAL 1059
123 WHEEL BARROW RENTALS 1071
(124) BEAUTIFICATION MATERIALS 1080
(125)BEAST STRINGING 1087
(126) EMBROIDERY SERVICES 1095
(127) WEAVING TRADITIONAL CLOTHES 1104
(128) PREMISES MANAGEMENT PROJECTS 1113
(129) CORPORATE BUILDING SERVICES 1124
(130) HORTICULTURE 1134
(131 )MUSICAL BAND 1144
(132) DRINK SUPPLIES 1155
(133) DECORATION AND BEAUTIFICATION SERVICES 1165
(134) EVENTS MANAGEMENT 1174
(135) LAUNDRY SERVICE 1185
(136) GRINDING AND GRATING SERVICE 1194
(137) GENERATOR RENTALS 1203
(138) CHAIR AND TABLE RENTALS 1214
(139) BUILDING CONSTRUCTION TOOLS RENTAL 1224
(140) WHEELBARROW 1235
(141) BEAUTIFICATION MATERIAL RENTAL SERVICES 1245
(142 ) CANOPY RENTAL 1252
(143) COMPUTER TRAINING IN NIGERIA 1261
(144) SELLING DATA AND AIRTIME IN NIGERIA 1272
(145): PHOTOCOPYING SERVICES IN NIGERIA 1282
(146) PRECAST WORKS IN NIGERIA 1288
(147) PORTABLE WATER PRODUCTION IN NIGERIA 1299
(148) MODERN BEEKEEPING: A SWEET BUSINESS BUZZ 1309
(149) Farming Contractor: Cultivating Success Together 1320
(150): RAISING SEEDLINGS: NURTURING GROWTH FROM THE GROUND UP 1329
(151) BAMBOO PRODUCTS: A SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN NIGERIA 1340
(152) CHARCOAL PRODUCTION: A SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN NIGERIA 1359
(153)CUTTING AND POLISHING HORNS: A UNIQUE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN NIGERIA 1368

AND MORE

"We are thrilled to extend an exclusive 80% discount to our esteemed Nairaland members, as part of our commitment to bolstering our community during these economically challenging times. You can now acquire this invaluable resource for just 3,000 Naira, down from its original price of 15,000 Naira.
Act swiftly to secure your copy call/WhatsApp us at 0701 460 3246."

Kai buroubanka for posting this rubbish
Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by Silentgroper(m): 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2023
pansophist:

grin.

I was being accused of being in love with her by her ... Don't worry egbon, she's all yours .. I'm only just trying to bringl her fantasies into bare reality..
Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by biggal: 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
I thought it's only me ooo. I had to go Quora dey search for @pansophist. Sotey I go Twitter. Lol.

Savagethe21st:
during nairalands outage I almost cried because how person go hear from you again. Oga please go open twitter account @Pansophist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by Darkseid(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
No is better than yes. Learn to look people in the face and tell them NO, it'll take you higher than being a YES person.

4 Likes

Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by Fattprince23: 7:47pm On Jan 10
pansophist:
1. You are the only one that will save yourself. Life begins when you realise that no one is coming to save you.

2. Virtues are what makes you closer to the ideal man. The strong are virtuous, the weak are immoral.

3. Time is all you have. I am sure that you won't drink a magic pill that will transform you to a 95-year-old man, but a billionaire as a compensation.

4. Goodness is more valuable than beauty. A good friend, partner, brother, family is a representative of God in your life. Cherish them.

5. Observe animals, they will teach you a lot about yourself, they are your closest relative.

6. In any situation you find yourself, the only thing you have is the truth. Know the truth and it will set you free.

7. Develop some teeth, and make sure you can use them. One of the deepest pain you will feel is to allow injustice be done to you because you cant bite or even worse, have no teeth.

8. Discipline is hard, but regret is much worse. If you have more regrets than hope, then you have wasted your life.

9. The world is easy on those who are hard on themelves, and the world is hard to those who are easy on themselves. Choose one.

10. If you want to be instantly powerful, speak the truth eloquently.

11. Your enemies can only defeat you by renting the demons that live inside of you. E.g, the enemies used Delilah to kill Samson, only if he could have shut up and not reveal the source of his strength to her.

12. The world is populated by two kinds of people. The strong, and the weak. You can tell the difference by their input. Weak people want more, strong people give more. Avoid one of them. You can't save them.

13. You may not know this because you are young, but as you grow older, you will realize that it is easy to make money, but very VERY difficult to meet good people/partners, etc. If you find them, keep them, they are scarce.

14. Have your own mind. The ability to think for yourself, and not outsource it for someone to do it for you. Better to fail in your own intellectual path, than download from others.

15. Know the difference between tragedy and misfortune. Misfortune is like loosing your leg to an aciddent, while tragedy is fighing with your brother on how to share your fathers wealth on his deathbed. The former is an unfortunate scenario, while the latter puts humanity to shame.

16. Let honor be the centrality in anything you do. Be honorable.

17. As you grow older, you will struggle to be happy, and excited, and periodically feel lost. it is normal. Strive to be useful and responsible, that is the antedote.

18. Health, time and peace of mind. Nothing on earth you should sacrifice these three things for. They are all you got. Loose one of them, then I dont care how materially wealthy you are, life will be hell.

19. As far as you are doing the right thing, you must be comfortable being hated. being hated doesnt mean it is justified, but that your hater are users maybe? predators hate targets who can defend themselves.

20. Know thyself, and be your own worst critic, then work to overcome, and/or accept your shortcomings. Then you have shielded yourself from all the attack the enemy will throw.
I strongly agree with that number 5. Not only animals, even plants have their lessons if you observe them e.g reaping what you sow. The hardworking/ lazy farmer bringing effect on harvest. Or too much or too little rain affecting harvest. The fact is that God the supreme infinite source shows us God's existence through living and non living. We are just finite energy of an infinite Energy.

Like a wiseman said, you find God when you look for yourself and you find yourself when you look for God.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by pansophist(m): 11:11pm On Jan 11
Fattprince23:

I strongly agree with that number 5. Not only animals, even plants have their lessons if you observe them e.g reaping what you sow. The hardworking/ lazy farmer bringing effect on harvest. Or too much or too little rain affecting harvest. The fact is that God the supreme infinite source shows us God's existence through living and non living. We are just finite energy of an infinite Energy.

Like a wiseman said, you find God when you look for yourself and you find yourself when you look for God.

You're right.

One thing I've learnt about animals is that they will NEVER allow the weak amongst them to lead them, NEVER!!!. Leaders will always be tested to prove his strength.

Only humans votes stupid politicians in, but animals will only let the strongest and the most resilient among them to rule, because their survival is at stake. One mistake and they are all dead.

Lioness for example keep testing the lion to confirm his strength, and male lion from other clan will come to fight and see if he can take over the pride. It's a matter of life and death for these animals.

The fate that await a defeated lion is death, overthrow out of his leadership position, and all his cubs killed by the rival male, then the winning lion take over the pride, and the lionesses bears his cubs.

Also, If a messenger bee call the other bees to come feast on a meal and the meal disappeared (maybe someone trashed it before the others arrives), the bee will kill the messenger.

No forgiveness, no excuse, just pure cause-and-effect. Do the crime, then you must do the time. Instant karma, death. Animals are way more brutal, and give no excuse of incompetence like humans.

So yeah, one lesson you can pick from animals is that you shouldn't never allow the weak to rule over you, or control you, because it will lead to a bad outcome to you.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by pansophist(m): 11:26pm On Jan 11
Fattprince23:

This is very true.

And should not be surprising after all, we are created in the image of God. If our anger can be so destructive, just imagine the anger of the creator.

There was this part in the bible where God regretted creating humans, and I felt like asking him, "sebi you created us in your own image". We are copying you na

See that place called hell that you created for sinners, no human is capable of inflicting everlasting pain on others like you did with hell fire.

So why are you shock? Ordinary jealousy that I jealous my neighbor, you are angry and want to send me to hell fire, but you said you're a jealous God. I am copying you na lol

5 Likes

Re: Those Who Are 25y And Above, What Are The Harshest Life Lesson You've Learnt ? by world123: 6:35pm On Jan 12
All that glitters aren't gold. Verify and reverify till you are sure it's gold.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ofada Rice Exravaganza For Just #1,800 / Treat Ur Loved One To This Yummy Breakfast Of Nutella And Strawberry Crepes / See The Giant Tortoise Found And Slaughtered For Peppersoup In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.