Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court (34847 Views)

Osama Bin Laden Vs Nnamdi Kanu / The Faith Of Ikonson Vs Nnamdi Kanu / The Power Of Peaceful Protest, Sowore VS Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by Roboto11: 11:14am On Dec 15, 2023
Austindark:
I may not like all his Uterances and Actions, but NNAMDI KANU saw the future clearly and forewarned all of us. Only that tribalism and chauvinism blinded us to glaring Facts.

He will make a good Prophet.

You are an igbo man.

You lot always pretend.

You like Kanu and his antics.

You like to denigrate all other tribes and believe yourselves superior.

When others get back at you, you play the victim.

1 Like

Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by Justiceleague1: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2023
...not only them, self appointed afôønjas and ronu ministers of Igbo affairs are also present grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by hammerFC: 11:18am On Dec 15, 2023
Roboto11:

You are an igbo man.

You lot always pretend.

You like Kanu and his antics.

You like to denigrate all other tribes and believe yourselves superior.

When others get back at you, you play the victim.

Y NOT GO YOUR WAY.

Y ALL THIS UNITY BEGGING?

IS IT TOO HARD TO GO AND FORM COUNTRY WITH YOUR TRIBE?

I DON TIRE FOR YOUR HOPELESSNESS.

IS GOING YOUR WAY NOT AN OPTION?

IS IT TOO HARD?
Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by Roboto11: 11:18am On Dec 15, 2023
hammerFC:

Y NOT GO YOUR WAY.

Y ALL THIS UNITY BEGGING?

IS IT TOO HARD TO GO AND FORM COUNTRY WITH YOUR TRIBE?

I DON TIRE FOR YOUR HOPELESSNESS.

IS GOING YOUR WAY NOT AN OPTION?

IS IT TOO HARD?

Shatap.

Who is begging today if not the igbos?

grin

1 Like

Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by hammerFC: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2023
Roboto11:

Shatap.

Who is begging today if not the igbos?

grin

U DONT LIKE IGBOS, YET, U DONT WANT IGBOS TO LEAVE YOU.

THIS IS MADNESS, OUTRIGHT INSANITY.

1 Like

Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by Roboto11: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2023
hammerFC:

U DONT LIKE IGBOS, YET, U DONT WANT IGBOS TO LEAVE YOU.

THIS IS MADNESS, OUTRIGHT INSANITY.

I don't like the alligator I chained at the back of my house.

I like to see it writhe in pain.
Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by zombieHUNTER: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!
grin grin grin

A cup of garri for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by hammerFC: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2023
Roboto11:

I don't like the alligator I chained at the back of my house.

I like to see it writhe in pain.

LOL

I WILL REPOST THIS YOUR COMMENT, WHEN THE FIRST BOMB BLAST HIT LAGOS.

IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO COMPARE WITH YOUR COMMENT.

WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, NIGERIA IS FAST TURNING TO A PLACE OF HORROR AND KILLING FIELD.

WE ALL HAVE NO RESPECT FOR LIFE.

SO, THAT PAIN YOU LOVE SO MUCH IS COMING.

1 Like

Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by garfield1: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2023
Dubetex96:

like your mandate thief usually do ode

Which mandate did he steal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by Timmi: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2023
Austindark:
I may not like all his Uterances and Actions, but NNAMDI KANU saw the future clearly and forewarned all of us. Only that tribalism and chauvinism blinded us to glaring Facts.

He will make a good Prophet.

A good fake prophet for the people from the land of the rising wailers.
Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by Appletek: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2023
hammerFC:

U WONT COMPLAIN, ONCE WE START BOMBING LAGOS RIGHT?

INCASE U DONT KNOW, ACTIVITISES ARE MOVING INTO YOUR REGION.

WE NEED TO EXERT REVENGE AND INFLICT CASUALTIES WHERE IT WILL HURT.

NIGERIA MUST BE MADE EXPENSIVE FOR YOU. grin grin

Yes o. Let Ekpa bomb Lagos so that we can use that opportunity to collect all Igbo properties in Lagos and label them proceeds of terrorism.

A single noise from you and we will use you to do ngwo-ngwo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by Roboto11: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2023
hammerFC:

LOL

I WILL REPOST THIS YOUR COMMENT, WHEN THE FIRST BOMB BLAST HIT LAGOS.

IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO COMPARE WITH YOUR COMMENT.

WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, NIGERIA IS FAST TURNING TO A PLACE OF HORROR AND KILLING FIELD.

WE ALL HAVE NO RESPECT FOR LIFE.

SO, THAT PAIN YOU LOVE SO MUCH IS COMING.

Bomb blast in Lagos?

grin

Onitsha would not even be found on the map.

grin
Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by hammerFC: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2023
Roboto11:

Bomb blast in Lagos?

grin

Onitsha would not even be found on the map.

grin

THAT IS A WAY TO DIVIDE RIGHT FOR GORRILAS.

WHAT DO U THINK IS THE END RESULT OF THAT? UNITY?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by Appletek: 11:42am On Dec 15, 2023
onuman:

Glad you know that Ekpa is Igbo enemies hireling to destroy the SE.
But what do you people lose if you give up the fight against Igbo leaving Nigeria to form a new sovereign country for the Igbo, so that you have ample opportunity to DRINK the crude oil in the rest of the SS region?

The problem often you Igbos is dishonesty, you don't own up to your faults. Your kinsmen support Ekpa but you are saying Ekpa is an Igbo hireling. Even if he is, it is stupid of your kinsmen to be supporting him.

If you want Biafra, leave all parts of Nigeria and go settle in your place and be making noise from there.
You can't be enjoying the peace and quiet of other parts of Nigeria and be burning down your region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by hammerFC: 11:42am On Dec 15, 2023
Appletek:

Yes o. Let Ekpa bomb Lagos so that we can use that opportunity to collect all Igbo properties in Lagos and label them proceeds of terrorism.

A single noise from you and we will use you to do ngwo-ngwo.

WHAT PROPERTIES?

U POVERTY STRICKEN GOAT?

IS IT JUST OUR VILLAGE HOUSES THAT IS PAINING YOU?

BEING IN A COUNTRY WITH PEOPLE THAT THINK LIKE YOU WAS A VERY BAD MISTAKE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by Chetas81(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2023
BUHARI IS A CLONE PRESIDENT, NOW CLONE PRESIDENT FINISH HIS TENOR, BUT KANU REMAIN IN DETENTION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by hammerFC: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2023
Chetas81:
BUHARI IS A CLONE PRESIDENT, NOW CLONE PRESIDENT FINISH HIS TENOR, BUT KANU REMAIN IN DETENTION

GOD IS IN CONTROL.

KANU WILL NEVER JOIN CRIMINALS LIKE TINUBU, NO MATTER THE PRESSURE OR BILLIONS, THEY ARE WASTING THEIR TIME.

THE LONGER HE IS THERE, THE HARDER FOR NIGERIA TO REMAIN UNITED.

BIAFRA BECOMES MORE LIKELY.

THE ENTIRE EASTERN REGION ARE PRO-KANU AND HE WIL BREAK NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by Appletek: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2023
hammerFC:

WHAT PROPERTIES?

U POVERTY STRICKEN GOAT?

IS IT JUST OUR VILLAGE HOUSES THAT IS PAINING YOU?

BEING IN A COUNTRY WITH PEOPLE THAT THINK LIKE YOU WAS A VERY BAD MISTAKE.

What properties were you crying for that they demolished? grin

Bomb Lagos and we will confiscate every pin owned by Igbos in Lagos.

You think of Yoruba of today is Yoruba of 2022. It seems you are a village goat. Go ask your brothers in Lagos how far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by hammerFC: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2023
Appletek:

What properties were you crying for that they demolished? grin

Bomb Lagos and we will confiscate every pin owned by Igbos in Lagos.

You think of Yoruba of today is Yoruba of 2022. It seems you are a village goat. Go ask your brothers in Lagos how far.

HAVE U SEEN ANYBODY COMMIT SUICIDE?

IT IS LIKE YOU DONT KNOW WHO THE IGBOS ARE.

WE ARE BLESSED WITH WEALTH FROM COSMOGONIES BY GOD.

IT IS OUR WEALTH THAT IS SUSTAINING NIGERIA.

WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT YOU TO A STAND STILL.

NOBODY IS COMING TO YOUR RESCUE THIS TIME.
Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by creativehubb: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2023
Igbos are shameless, no other tribe will you see elders, who are supposed to be custodians of morals supporting a terrorist or criminal, only in southeast...what a ridiculous people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by creativehubb: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2023
hammerFC:

HAVE U SEEN ANYBODY COMMIT SUICIDE?

IT IS LIKE YOU DONT KNOW WHO THE IGBOS ARE.

WE ARE BLESSED WITH WEALTH FROM COSMOGONIES BY GOD.

IT IS OUR WEALTH THAT IS SUSTAINING NIGERIA.

WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT YOU TO A STAND STILL.

NOBODY IS COMING TO YOUR RESCUE THIS TIME.
Bleep around and find out, just like ojukwu did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by hammerFC: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2023
creativehubb:
Igbos are shameless, no other tribe will you see elders, who are supposed to be custodians of morals supporting a terrorist or criminal, only in southeast...what a ridiculous people.

YOUR FATHER IS A TERRORIST.

IS TINUBU NOT A CRIMINAL AND TERRORIST?

THE WAY HE RAPED NIGERIA CONSTITUTION TO MAKE HIMSELF PRESIDENT THROUGH THE BACK DOOR.

IGBO HAVE TOLD YOU, TO GO AND FORM YOUR OWN COUNTRY, THEY ARE NOT ONE WITH YOU.

DEAL WITH IT.
Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by hammerFC: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2023
WE FOUGHT A CIVIL WAR WITH YOU TO LEAVE IN THE 1960s.

WE ARE CURRENTLY FIGHTING ANOTHER ONE, YET THE GORRILA DONT GET IT.

IS IT A MAN OR ANIMAL?
Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by Roboto11: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2023
hammerFC:

THAT IS A WAY TO DIVIDE RIGHT FOR GORRILAS.

WHAT DO U THINK IS THE END RESULT OF THAT? UNITY?

That your mama would be childless before she finally kicks the bucket.
Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by johnjose68: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2023
Fusions:
Please free this man to stop the killing in south east by Simeon Ekpa

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Company for 2k Only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/Gd4WNWCn39PnRbju5

#LogoDesigner

They should continue now grin grin grin
Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by creativehubb: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2023
hammerFC:

YOUR FATHER IS A TERRORIST.

IS TINUBU NOT A CRIMINAL AND TERRORIST?

THE WAY HE RAPED NIGERIA CONSTITUTION TO MAKE HIMSELF PRESIDENT THROUGH THE BACK DOOR.

IGBO HAVE TOLD YOU, TO GO AND FORM YOUR OWN COUNTRY, THEY ARE NOT ONE WITH YOU.

DEAL WITH IT.
You igbos should fence yourselves off... Nigeria is ours, or go to Gabon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by hammerFC: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2023
Roboto11:

That your mama would be childless before she finally kicks the bucket.

U MEAN YOUR MAMA?

U THINK IT IS EVERYBODY YOUR FILTHY HAMITES HAND IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH.

SOME OF US WERE CREATED BY THE MOST HIGH FOR A TIME LIKE THIS.

EVER WONDERED WHERE I CAME FROM AND Y I'M HERE?

GOAT!
Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by Roboto11: 11:55am On Dec 15, 2023
hammerFC:

U MEAN YOUR MAMA?

U THINK IT IS EVERYBODY YOUR FILTHY HAMITES HAND IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH.

DSOME OF US WERE CREATED BYTHE MOST HIGH FOR A TIME LIKE THIS.

EVER WONDERED WHER I CAME FROM AND Y I'M HERE?

GOAT!

Shatap slowpoke.

You die first.

Your mama doesn't even get the opportunity to bury your remains which have blown to smithereens.

Next day, she's gone.
Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by Alliswell248: 11:55am On Dec 15, 2023
Appletek:

Let them hold him so those countries can get involved.
It is better.

Keep playing.
Beer parlour gist.
The same way they have gotten involved with Ukraine.
Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by hammerFC: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2023
Roboto11:

Shatap slowpoke.

You die first.

Your mama doesn't even get the opportunity to bury your remains which have blown to smithereens.

Next day, she's gone.

HAHAHA!

ARE U STILL HIDING IN OGUN STATE?

U SHOULD HEAD DOWN TO LAGOS.

TAKE YOUR MOTHER WITH YOU.
Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by Roboto11: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2023
hammerFC:

HAHAHA!

ARE U STILL HIDING IN OGUN STATE?

U SHOULD HEAD DOWN TO LAGOS.

TAKE YOUR MOTHER WITH YOU.

Dimwit.

Seems you know what befalls you before that old nag.
Re: FG Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Traditional Rulers, Lawyers In Court by aylipple: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2023
Omo, Chief Kanu Agabi (SAN) done age oo. Nice to see him still actively involved in his legal practice & winning landmark cases as well.

God bless him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo) / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President / Adejare Bello Slaps Journalist, Adeniyi Akinromade In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.