Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? (1544 Views)

"The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by onlinediva: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAygl9QcU_g?si=qbKO1GZ76-rEEESV

It is New Arrival FULL OPTION Tokunbo Peugeot 206 AUTOMATIC In Topnotch Condition. It has automatic gear/transmission, chilling AC, full panoramic roof, brand new 2023 tyres, leather seats, android with reverse camera, metal engine protector, first body, its engine and transmission serviced with high quality manufacturer recommended oil, actual mileage of 76,000km, etc.

It was cleared from customs with N1,500,000; you can call any customs officer or clearing agent to confirm the amount required to clear it.
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by Kingdemu: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2023
N1.2m
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by onlinediva: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2023
Kingdemu:
N1.2m

The amount cannot even clear it.

As usual, you jump into displaying who you are by ignoring 1.5M clearing fee.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by Kingdemu: 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
onlinediva:

The amount cannot even clear it.

As usual, you jump into displaying who you are by ignoring 1.5M clearing fee.
I don't care if you were not smart that you had to choose a 206 of all cars to import and had to clear it for N1.5m. I am offering you the street value of the car and that is N1.2m. Deal?

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by 9icetoo(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
onlinediva:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAygl9QcU_g?si=qbKO1GZ76-rEEESV

It is New Arrival FULL OPTION Tokunbo Peugeot 206 AUTOMATIC In Topnotch Condition. It has automatic gear/transmission, chilling AC, full panoramic roof, brand new 2023 tyres, leather seats, android with reverse camera, metal engine protector, first body, its engine and transmission serviced with high quality manufacturer recommended oil, actual mileage of 76,000km, etc.

It was cleared from customs with N1,500,000; you can call any customs officer or clearing agent to confirm the amount required to clear it.
Is this another marketing gimmick or what?

Go to autos na and sell your car in peace oga.

Kilode
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by onlinediva: 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
Kingdemu:
I don't care if you were not smart that you had to choose a 206 of all cars to import and had to clear it for N1.5m. I am offering you the street value of the car and that is N1.2m. Deal?

You don't have to continue displaying your usual foolishness out of inborn hatred in you I know you with.

I pray whatever have been tormenting your spirit will one day leave you.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by onlinediva: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
9icetoo:

Is this another marketing gimmick or what?

Go to autos na and sell your car in peace oga.

Kilode

Ask Google.com
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by Timagex(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2023
The Peugeot206 is a reliable, small and highly fuel efficient car. But, sadly, it does not hold much weight price wise in Nigeria.

It is a signature car for young military folks and as such, it is most popular in Kaduna, kano and abuja, where military bases abound.

The most an average Nigerian can buy it is 1.3m. That is on the assumption that, it is very neat and faultless.

My advice: since it is a very low economy car, register it for e ehailing car services.

Bless up..

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by onlinediva: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
Timagex:
The Peugeot206 is a reliable, small and highly fuel efficient car. But, sadly, it does not hold much weight price wise in Nigeria.

It is a signature car for young military folks and as such, it is most popular in Kaduna, kano and abuja, where military bases abound.

The most an average Nigerian can buy it is 1.3m. That is on the assumption that, it is very neat and faultless.

My advice: since it is a very low economy car, register it for e ehailing car services.

Bless up..

You understand it well; the car is in Abuja.

The 1.3M you mentioned is the price of roughly used Peugeot 206 with abused manual transmission. To shock you, manual tokunbo Peugeot 206 is now 3M while automatic is now 3.4M upward depending on the options it has.

I intentionally went pricing tokunbo automatic Peugeot 206 in Abuja yesterday and one tokunbo automatic with basic options with 175k km is said to be 3.8M last while I saw one which has been painted is said to be 3.5M

I then asked for the price of tokunbo Peugeot 206 with full option like mine, and they said 4.5M upward.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by Timagex(m): 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2023
onlinediva:

The 1.3M you mentioned is the price of roughly used Peugeot 206 with abused manual transmission. To shock you, manual tokunbo Peugeot 206 is now 3M while automatic is now 3.4M upward depending on the options it has.

I intentionally went pricing tokunbo automatic Peugeot 206 in Abuja yesterday and one tokunbo automatic with basic options with 175k km is said to be 3.8M last while I saw one which has been painted is said to be 3.5M

I then asked for the price of tokunbo Peugeot 206 with full option like mine, and they said 4.5M upward.

Oh....I see. Truly, i based my price projection based on used ones.

I prefer the 307 tho. 😎
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by onlinediva: 12:29am On Dec 17, 2023
Timagex:

Oh....I see. Truly, i based my price projection based on used ones.

I prefer the 307 tho. 😎

That is better before someone thinks it is for foreign used.

307 is just bigger but 206 with direct and not 307 engine is better in terms of performance, maintenance, reliability, etc.
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by 9icetoo(m): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2023
onlinediva:

Ladies and gentlemen, there you have it.

After asking foolish questions, he has finally told us his selling price.

Now, move this advert to autos oga.

Thanks.

Marpol, abeg do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by onlinediva: 10:39am On Dec 17, 2023
9icetoo:

Ladies and gentlemen, there you have it.

After asking foolish questions, he has finally told us his selling price.

Now, move this advert to autos oga.

Thanks.

Marpl, abeg do the needful.

It seems you found it hard to understand the write-up as a piece of information as regards the price of Peugeot 206 in the market.
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by Kasdat5(m): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2023
onlinediva:

That is better before someone thinks it is for foreign used.

307 is just bigger but 206 with direct and not 307 engine is better in terms of performance, maintenance, reliability, etc.

Who says 206 is better than 307 ?
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by onlinediva: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2023
Kasdat5:

Who says 206 is better than 307 ?

Carry out your research from Peugeot users and mechanics.

Don't be deceived by body!!!
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by Kasdat5(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2023
onlinediva:

On the contrary, you should do your own research . It's obvious you know nothing about cars , hence you wanting to sell a 206 for 4m .
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by onlinediva: 9:06am On Dec 21, 2023
Kasdat5:

On the contrary, you should do your own research. It's obvious you know nothing about cars, hence you wanting to sell a 206 for 4m .

No need to argue with you. Just enter market in Abuja, Kaduna and co. to price manual or automatic Tokunbo Peugeot 206. If you are lucky to see the option and standard of mine, confirm its price.
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by Kasdat5(m): 9:38am On Dec 21, 2023
onlinediva:

No need to argue with you. Just enter market in Abuja, Kaduna and co. to price manual or automatic Tokunbo Peugeot 206. If you are lucky to see the option and standard of mine, confirm its price.

I have owned a 307 & a 206 before .
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by onlinediva: 9:42am On Dec 21, 2023
Kasdat5:

I have owned a 307 & a 206 before .

Where?
Foreign or Nigerian used?

If it is foreign used, when did it enter Nigeria, and how much did you clear it?

For your information, the cost of clearing Peugeot 206 from customs is currently N1,600,000.

Smuggled ones without custom duty will for sure be cheaper.
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by Kasdat5(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2023
onlinediva:

Where?
Foreign or Nigerian used?

If it is foreign used, when did it enter Nigeria, and how much did you clear it?

For your information, the cost of clearing Peugeot 206 from customs is currently N1,600,000.

Smuggled ones without custom duty will for sure be cheaper.

Let's talk about how the performance of a 206 is better than a 307 1st before we talk about value .
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by onlinediva: 10:31am On Dec 21, 2023
Car is available!!!
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by uvie66: 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2023
onlinediva:

You don't have to continue displaying your usual foolishness out of inborn hatred in you I know you with.

I pray whatever have been tormenting your spirit will one day leave you.
Oga, he is right, the max i can pay for the car is 1.8, I don't care if you spend 10m to clrar

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by FixxNigeria23: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2023
onlinediva:

206 is like golf 3.

While

307 is like golf 4.

Generally

Golf 3 is by far better than golf 4 in terms of reliability.

In conclusion.

206 is by far better than 307
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by onlinediva: 4:21am On Dec 22, 2023
FixxNigeria23:

206 is like golf 3.

While

307 is like golf 4.

Generally

In conclusion.

Thanks for this clarification!!!
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by onlinediva: 4:23am On Dec 22, 2023
uvie66:
Oga, he is right, the max i can pay for the car is 1.8, I don't care if you spend 10m to clrar

Why not use gun to collect it?

Betterstill, steal it in abroad and then smuggle it into Nigeria in the name that you want to get it that cheap.
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by uvie66: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2023
onlinediva:

Why not use gun to collect it?

Betterstill, steal it in abroad and then smuggle it into Nigeria in the name that you want to get it that cheap.
in abroad they call that car banger, and you can only see it in the scrapyard
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by onlinediva: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
uvie66:
in abroad they call that car banger, and you can only see it in the scrapyard

Go and take it for free from the scrapyard abroad!!!
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by kingreign(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2023
FixxNigeria23:

206 is like golf 3.

While

307 is like golf 4

Generally

In conclusion.

This is wrong.

Golf MK 4 debuted the about same time 206 debuted. They're placed in same category and compete against one another.

Golf MK4 started production in 1998-2004
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by Kasdat5(m): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2023
kingreign:

This is wrong.

Golf MK 4 debuted the about same time 206 debuted. They're placed in same category and compete against one another.

Golf MK4 started production in 1998-2004

My oga don talk finish.
Case closed.. Season greetings to you sir .
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by sultaan(m): 7:33am On Dec 26, 2023
Since import duty is 100% the value of the car, cost of shipping makes this car expensive basic car
Re: How Much Do You Think This Car Is Worth? by onlinediva: 7:40am On Dec 26, 2023
sultaan:
Since import duty is 100% the value of the car, cost of shipping makes this car expensive basic car

The cost of that for Peugeot 206 is now like N1,600,000

(1) (Reply)

Best Car Scanner For Nissan Primera / Which Car Brand Has The Best Air-conditioning System... / Messi Car Vs Ronaldo Car: Who Got Defeated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.