Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Herman Cain! - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Herman Cain! (4460 Views)

Herman Cain's embarrassing Libya moment / The Powers Behind Herman Cain And Why He Will Win - 24 Minute Documentary / Black Republican Candidate Herman Cain Vs Obama In The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herman Cain! by tpia5: 12:02am On Dec 07, 2011
^^are you and your menfolk noticing any general silence on this matter?
Re: Herman Cain! by preselect(m): 12:07am On Dec 07, 2011
Lol grin
I started the thread, don't forget cool
Herman Cain is a disgrace to marriage. I'm guessing sometime in the future his wife will file for divorce.
Did anyone remember reverend Long of one Atlanta church accused of sleeping with boy and he denied? Ok, I guess he has agreed to settle the matter out of court and his wife has filed for divorce grin

We wait patiently for mrs Cain. she didn't even know her husband well and she wants Americans to trust the he-goat!
Re: Herman Cain! by tpia5: 12:14am On Dec 07, 2011
^^but if either of them were nigerian women, you'd be raining curses on them if they did not stay with their men.

neither am i hearing any rant from you about newt gingrich who i assume you feel is morally better.
Re: Herman Cain! by preselect(m): 12:33am On Dec 07, 2011
Why d'you make such an assumption? You're confusing me with tayo D who stands by any republican just to massage his misguided dislike of Obama.

Newt and other republicans are a bunch of hypocrites. I'm shocked the evangelical holy men of GOP in Iowa are ready to endorse that liar. shocked
Re: Herman Cain! by tpia5: 1:08am On Dec 07, 2011
well, cain is officially out now [dont know if he was serious to begin with], so the others can press ahead.
Re: Herman Cain! by TayoD1(m): 5:12am On Dec 07, 2011
@Pres-elect,

Why d'you make such an assumption? You're confusing me with tayo D who stands by any republican just to massage his misguided dislike of Obama.
Here you go again looking for trouble. Wetin concern me with your wahala at this point? Anyway, you are wrong on two points. First, I do not stand by any republican and two, my dislike of Obama is not misguided.

Newt and other republicans are a bunch of hypocrites. I'm shocked the evangelical holy men of GOP in Iowa are ready to endorse that liar.
The problem that Newt and co have is their Clintonian tendencies. The only difference is that Clinton had no problem lying under oath in his quest to hide what everyone knew was true. At least, Newt owns up to his shortcomings. By biblical principle, we forgive those who confess and forsake their wrong ways. You democrats revel in your bad behavior. Go figure!
Re: Herman Cain! by preselect(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2011
Tayo D cheesy.
Been a while.

Hey bro, the difference between you and me is that you see nothing wrong in any republican at all. Your new improved newt was prosecuting Clinton while he was having an affair of his own, wink

Tayo-D:

@Pres-elect,
Here you go again looking for trouble. Wetin concern me with your wahala at this point?
How I go do na? Man must to find your trouble once in a while to keep this section of nairaland alive grin

Anyway, you are wrong on two points. First, I do not stand by any republican and two, my dislike of Obama is not misguided.
The problem that Newt and co have is their Clintonian tendencies. The only difference is that Clinton had no problem lying under oath in his quest to hide what everyone knew was true. At least, Newt owns up to his shortcomings. By biblical principle, we forgive those who confess and forsake their wrong ways. You democrats revel in your bad behavior. Go figure!

Newt owned up? He admitted when he couldnt hide it! Somethings are indefensible. Serial infidelity then dumps his wife and takes another, dumps that one and takes another grin

Advocated for Dodd and frank to go to jail for , only god knows what, while he was receiving millions from lobbying for the same crooks he associated with Dodd/frank? Really. A history consultant? Really.
Please, If your sister was dumped by her his and when she's in hospital how will you feel? Abeg joo. That man is wicked, evil, self centered, etc
He's mean spirited.
Re: Herman Cain! by Sagamite(m): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2011
People like Newt should never be allowed to smell presidency.

Unprincipled foooool!
Re: Herman Cain! by toshmann(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2011
Never say never. This is America. Newt may be the next president of the US.
Here in Ohio, obama will find it hard to win. The kind of people here are very anti Obama.
Re: Herman Cain! by montelik(m): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2011
pres-elect:

Tayo D cheesy.
Been a while.

Hey bro, the difference between you and me is that you see nothing wrong in any republican at all. Your new improved newt was prosecuting Clinton while he was having an affair of his own, wink
How I go do na? Man must to find your trouble once in a while to keep this section of nairaland alive grin
Newt owned up? He admitted when he couldnt hide it! Somethings are indefensible. Serial infidelity then dumps his wife and takes another, dumps that one and takes another grin

Advocated for Dodd and frank to go to jail for , only god knows what, while he was receiving millions from lobbying for the same crooks he associated with Dodd/frank? Really. A history consultant? Really.
Please, If your sister was dumped by her his and when she's in hospital how will you feel? Abeg joo. That man is wicked, evil, self centered, etc
He's mean spirited.

Pres you sha know that apples and oranges are fruits, but are not d same. Clinton lied under oath, fact, who cares how many bj's and affairs he enjoyed. Also Newt lobbied for F&F, but unlike d other guys (Dodd & Frank) he wasn't serving in congress while doing it. See d difference, but I doubt you will.
Re: Herman Cain! by thameamead(f): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2011
Newt Gingrich became fabulouly rich due to his links with Washington, he's out of touch, a bit like David Cameron and George Osbourne, Newt has a £$500,000 line credit at Tiffany, he's profitted from cheap mortgages, he was forced out as a speaker. Newt will go far with Donald Trump right behind him, Donald Trump is a confused soul, I remember him turning up to lots of events at the White House when Barack was newly elected, he suddenly switched his allegiance, accusing Barack of all sorts, the w****ker said he had private investigators in Hawai checking out if Barack was born in Hawai and he's finding were shocking. Whatever happened to his findings, I think Trump is racist, loved the way Barack took the mickey out of him, the look on his face was priceless. .

As for his glamorous third wife, she's playing the religion game, she's apparently a good Catholic, what sort of good Catholic has an affair with a married man, her interview on the Christain Broadcasting Network was a PR stunt to get the voters to like her, American politcians love to play the religion card when it suits them but reality they don't practice what they preach,
Re: Herman Cain! by Sagamite(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2011
I told you guys that the Newt was a cretin. I have a knack for smelling them when they talk for a short time.

Palestinians are invented people?

What a fooooooooooooooool!
Re: Herman Cain! by thameamead(f): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2011
Sagamite:

I told you guys that the Newt was a cretin. I have a knack for smelling them when they talk for a short time.

Palestinians are invented people?

What a fooooooooooooooool!

The fool is out of touch, he's looking for the Israeli votes that's why he says they are invented, these so-called Christain Evangelical white politicans are nothing but racist, atrocities have bn committed on both Israel and Palentine sides( Hamas). Israel are not as innocent as they claim to be but they have more powerful friends.
Re: Herman Cain! by Rhodesia: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2011
he could have been the first black president in the white man's house.
Re: Herman Cain! by Sagamite(m): 12:18am On Dec 15, 2011
thameamead:

The fool is out of touch, he's looking for the Israeli votes that's why he says they are invented, these so-called Christain Evangelical white politicans are nothing but racist, atrocities have bn committed on both Israel and Palentine sides( Hamas). Israel are not as innocent as they claim to be but they have more powerful friends.

Hamas are a terrorist group. Isreal is a terrorist state.
Re: Herman Cain! by thameamead(f): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2011
Sagamite:

Hamas are a terrorist group. Isreal is a terrorist state.

I agree with you but Isreal has its own terrorist group - Mossad (Isreal's secret service), they copied British passports to assasinate an Hamas leader in Dubai.
Re: Herman Cain! by Sagamite(m): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2011
thameamead:

I agree with you but Isreal has its own terrorist group - Mossad (Isreal's secret service), they copied British passports to assasinate an Hamas leader in Dubai.

Mossad is part of the state tool I stated but they are perfectly justified to kill any Hamas pig. What I have a problem with is when they apply collective punishment to ordinary Palestinians, such is their trademark as a terrorist state.

As far as I am concerned, they can wipe out Hamas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Sad Reality Is That The Empire Is Run By Mediocre, Rude, silly, Uneducated / Us Grandmother Set To Be Executed / Afghan President Fled Kabul With Cars Full Of Cash & Was Forced To Abandon Some

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.