Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State (1154 Views)

RSHA Crisis: Fabara Should Act Immediately / Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi / Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by Validated: 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
With what we are seeing going on in Rivers one would never expect newly elected governor to perform.
Just imagine that Wike selected 27 out of 32 RSHA members. Appointed all LGA chairmen, appointed about 20 of the commissioners.
May be he selected the deputy governor also.

Now tell me how was Fabara supposed to perform as a governor when the godfather caged him with this type of arrangement?

Please, should there be any governor in this deep mess, time has come to rebel and get freedom. Surbordination is not servitude.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by TruthsFM: 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
Fubara is winning the war hard. Thank Gpd for the victories thus far

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by Melagros(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
Wike will regret ever rigging the 2023 presidential election in Rivers State for apc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by Seefinish: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
South south no be southwest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by favor914: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
Validated:
With what we are seeing going on in Rivers one would never expect newly elected governor to perform.
Just imagine that Wike selected 27 out of 32 RSHA members. Appointed all LGA chairmen, appointed about 20 of the commissioners.
May be he selected the deputy governor also

Now tell me how was Fabara supposed to perform as a governor when the godfather caged him with this type of arrangement?

Please, should there be any governor in this deep mess, time has come to rebel and get freedom. Surbordination is not servitude.
You forgot to mention that Nyesom Wike also selected & enthroned Fubara as Governor, so what is all these your hypocritical crocodile tears about?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by favor914: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
Seefinish:
South south no be southwest
Oblivious Loser, what concerns South West with South South?

Is Wike from The South West of Nigeria, or as usual you want to blame Yorubas for the Pdp problem in Rivers State?

Because you feel that they Yorubas are smarter than you, and could easily manipulate you, so that is the main reason that you have to place them in your conspiracy assumptions?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by johannu(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Validated:

That is the way of godfathers. Terrible!
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by KingKO22: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
favor914:
You forgot to mention that Nyesom Wike also selected & enthroned Fubara as Governor, so what is all these your hypocritical crocodile tears?

Igbo are the worst set of people who always cherish betrayal than loyalty

That's more reason why we can't trust an Igbo man with national treasure

Betrayal runs I'm their DNA.

When Wike choose Fubara he would have rejected the offer knowing fully well that the structure that brought him must be maintained at all cost

If i sponsor you abroad with the hope that when you succeed you will help my children then you get there and forget about our agreement and you expect me to be happy with you? How do Igbo see betrayal as a norm still battles me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by johannu(m): 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
favor914:
You forgot to mention that Nyesom Wike also selected & enthroned Fubara as Governor, so what is all these your hypocritical crocodile tears about?
Those loyal to Wike are equally enslaved, but they don't know. It takes one person to take the lead and break the shackles of godfatherism. Fubara has taken the bull by the horn, and I'm optimistic he will be victorious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by KingKO22: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
This is more reason why no other regions would have any alliance with igbos

They can't be trusted with anything.

They will betray you and destabilize your progress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by Sunday2021: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
Only animals will support Wike in this fight. Wike want to turn the governor into a house boy because of his selfish ambition. He want to use the governor to gather money for his presidential ambition.

1 Like

Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by Sunday2021: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
KingKO22:

When Wike choose Fubara he would have rejected the offer knowing fully well that the structure that brought him must be maintained at all cost

If i sponsor you abroad with the hope that when you succeed you will help my children then you get there and forget about our agreement and you expect me to be happy with you? How do Igbo see betrayal as a norm still battles me
as foolish as you sound I will still ask you this question.
Where is the so called agreement?
Is rivers state now the property of Wike?
If Buhari should treat tinubu the way Wike is treating Fubara, what will be your reaction?
I know you cannot answer even one of the question because your skull is empty.

2 Likes

Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by johannu(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
KingKO22:

I don't know how old you are. Some "help" people do to "help" you would put you in bondage in the future. It is for their selfish reasons they are "helping" you, and they won't allow you to breathe afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by favor914: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
Sunday2021:
Only animals will support Wike in this fight. Wike want to turn the governor into a house boy because of his selfish ambition. He want to use the governor to gather money for his presidential ambition.
Please Sharap where were you when Wike single handedly picked the Mumu to become Governor?

All you Hypocrites praising Nyesom Wike yesterday, are now cursing him today, because he broke your hearts, & teamed up with your nemesis Bola Ahmed Tinubu & APC, hence the lamenting?
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by johannu(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
Sunday2021:
as foolish as you sound I will still ask you this question.
Where is the so called agreement?
Is rivers state now the property of Wike?
If Buhari should treat tinubu the way Wike is treating Fubara, what will be your reaction?
I know you cannot answer even one of the question because your skull is empty.

There is nothing left in his right brain, and there is nothing right in his left brain.

2 Likes

Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by Kukutente23: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
KingKO22:

I like the fact you said you sponsored the person abroad which means you used your personal money to do something in your power for someone through lawful means.

In this particular case, Wike used Rivers money and he does not have the power to make anyone governor through lawful means. It is only through rigging and election manipulation. As it is usually said in court, you canoot build something on nothing, it will fall. This is the reason Wike is falling yakata.
No betrayal here as far as common sense is concerned
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by favor914: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
johannu:

There is nothing left in his right brain, and there is nothing right in his left brain.
Helpless Wailers, yourself & Sunday2021.
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by Kukutente23: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
favor914:
Please Sharap where were you when Wike single handedly picked the Mumu to become Governor?

All you Hypocrites praising Nyesom Wike yesterday, are now cursing him today, because he broke your hearts, & teamed up with your nemesis Bola Ahmed Tinubu & APC, hence the lamenting?

This scammer is everywhere like aboki perfume

You all should beware. This dude is a scammer

1 Like

Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by favor914: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
Kukutente23:

I like the fact you said you sponsored the person abroad which means you used your personal money to do something in your power for someone through lawful means.

In this particular case, Wike used Rivers money and he does not have the power to make anyone governor through lawful means. It is only through rigging and election manipulation. As it is usually said in court, you canoot build something on nothing, it will fall. This is the reason Wike is falling yakata.
No betrayal here as far as common sense is concerned
26 law makers have cross carpeted, more than 8 commissioners have tendered their resignations so far, yet to all this confused myopic empty Skull heads, Nyesom Wike is losing?
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by johannu(m): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
Sunday2021:

The way Tinubu turned successive Lagos State governors to house boys!

1 Like

Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by favor914: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
Kukutente23:

This scammer is everywhere like aboki perfume

You all should beware. This dude is a scammer
Wetin e scam from you poor Peasant wey no fit feed properly?
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by Kukutente23: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
favor914:
26 law makers have cross carpeted, more than 8 commissioners have tendered their resignations so far, yet to all this confused myopic empty Skull heads, Nyesom Wike is losing?
Those were his stooges that he planted to monitor and control the governor. Their removal means freedom for the governor from Wike's shackles.

Do you understand that as a scammer or it pass your brain?
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by favor914: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
johannu:

The way Tinubu turned successive Lagos State governors to house boys!
Yet still same Lagos State you are running to in your millions every year, to come and do shoe shiner for the Lagos State House boys?
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by Kukutente23: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
favor914:
Wetin e scam from you poor Peasant wey no fit feed properly?
We know you and we still have your receipts

You do love scams online true or not?
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by favor914: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
Kukutente23:

We know you and we still have your receipts

You do love scams online true or not?
I resemble your sister?
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by favor914: 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
Kukutente23:

Those were his stooges that he planted to monitor and control the governor. Their removal means freedom for the governor from Wike's shackles.

Do you understand that as a scammer or it pass your brain?
His stooges, so who planted Fubara in government house, did you vote for him, or did you know Fubara before Wike single handedly picked him, & enthroned him on you abjects?
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by Okwyjesus(m): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
Validated:

Rivers has been under Wike siege..It's liberate time..The garment of David is upon SIM.
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by favor914: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Rivers has been under Wike siege..It's liberate time..The garment of David is upon SIM.
May the great fire of Jericho fall on you hippos that supported Nyesom Wike against Rotimi Amaechi.
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by johannu(m): 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
favor914:

The 26 law makers and the commissioners that have resigned are like sheep following Wike to the slaughter.
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by Kukutente23: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
favor914:
His stooges, so who planted Fubara in government house, did you vote for him, or did you know Fubara before Wike single handedly picked him, & enthroned him on you abjects?

If Wike single-handedly picked and enthroned him, it means his governorship is illegal and Wike is a criminal and should be in jail. Go check the electoral act before you start mouthing rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Plans Massive Shake Up In Black Market FX / Nigeria Cannot Feed Herself. Spent $15 Billion Importing Food in 2019 / State Police Will Divide Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.