Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State (1155 Views)

RSHA Crisis: Fabara Should Act Immediately / Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi / Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by Kukutente23: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
favor914:
I resemble your sister?
No. You resemble your ugly self
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by favor914: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
johannu:

The 26 law makers and the commissioners that have resigned are like sheep following Wike to the slaughter.
Empty Barrel Oblivious Pikin, even slaves are entitled to their own misconstrued opinion.

Let your hatred for APC not send you to an early demise, seems you have lost all ability to reason logically.
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by favor914: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2023
Kukutente23:

No. You resemble your ugly self
Like your sister abi?
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by Kukutente23: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2023
favor914:
Like your sister abi?
No. Like you
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by favor914: 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
Kukutente23:

No. Like you
OK, I want to marry her, how much is the bride price?

I know your people don’t play with bride price money?
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by Kukutente23: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
favor914:
I want to marry her, how much is the bride price?

I know your people don’t play with bride price money?
Go and marry one of the old women you are scamming
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by favor914: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
Kukutente23:

Go and marry one of the old women you are scamming
Why? I say it is your sister I need to work down the aisle with, how much is the bride price?
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by Kukutente23: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
favor914:
Why? I say it is your sister I need to work down the aisle with, how much is the bride price?

Oga carry your scamming face comot here before i disgrace you
I still have your receipts
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by favor914: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2023
Kukutente23:

Oga carry your scamming face comot here before i disgrace you
I still have your receipts
Which of the receipts, the original bride price receipt, or the duplicate copy?
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by johannu(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
favor914:
Empty Barrel Oblivious Pikin, even slaves are entitled to their own misconstrued opinion.

Let your hatred for APC not send you to an early demise, seems you have lost all ability to reason logically.

If you knew who you are talking to, you would have begged me to borrow you some sense.
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
Validated:
With what we are seeing going on in Rivers one would never expect newly elected governor to perform.
Just imagine that Wike selected 27 out of 32 RSHA members. Appointed all LGA chairmen, appointed about 20 of the commissioners.
May be he selected the deputy governor also.

Now tell me how was Fabara supposed to perform as a governor when the godfather caged him with this type of arrangement?

Please, should there be any governor in this deep mess, time has come to rebel and get freedom. Surbordination is not servitude.

Wike selected all, the guys who stayed with the Governor just betrayed Wike not because they were brought in by SIM. SIM now has network in his phone.
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
KingKO22:

Igbo are the worst set of people who always cherish betrayal than loyalty

That's more reason why we can't trust an Igbo man with national treasure

Betrayal runs I'm their DNA.

When Wike choose Fubara he would have rejected the offer knowing fully well that the structure that brought him must be maintained at all cost

If i sponsor you abroad with the hope that when you succeed you will help my children then you get there and forget about our agreement and you expect me to be happy with you? How do Igbo see betrayal as a norm still battles me

The number of times you have mentioned others ethnicity is mind blowing, hope you are fine?

This is what you get when the Nation is filled with bigots.

As for my lovely homeland, the treasure base of the nation, the goose that lays the golden eggs of Nigeria loathe Godfathers, if you don't like go to court
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
KingKO22:

When Wike choose Fubara he would have rejected the offer knowing fully well that the structure that brought him must be maintained at all cost

If i sponsor you abroad with the hope that when you succeed you will help my children then you get there and forget about our agreement and you expect me to be happy with you? How do Igbo see betrayal as a norm still battles me

The number of times you have mentioned others ethnicity is mind blowing, hope you are fine?

This is what you get when the Nation is filled with bigots.

As for my lovely homeland, the treasure base of the nation, the goose that lays the golden eggs of Nigeria loathe Godfathers, if you don't like go to court grin
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
KingKO22:
This is more reason why no other regions would have any alliance with igbos

They can't be trusted with anything.

They will betray you and destabilize your progress

What has Igbos got to do with what is going on with Rivers State?

You guys should take your case off from my state matters, we the people of Rivers State don't want Godfathers what is your business in that?

You want to kill yourself in another choices ? I don't know where you are from and I don't care to know, just stay in your village and leave Rivers State issue out of your lips . If you like Godfathers how is that our cuo if tea when we don't like Godfathers?

You will learn a lesson, go to court grin
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by Don1987(m): 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
favor914:
You forgot to mention that Nyesom Wike also selected & enthroned Fubara as Governor, so what is all these your hypocritical crocodile tears about?
do you still remember that somebody made wike governor. Was he loyal to Patience Jonathan who made him governor. Please try and come down to Portharcout and see for yourself
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by Validated: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
KingKO22:

You Ronu people sef. So because you sponsored my marriage, you will now be the one to sleep with her? You will employ the cook, gardener, driver, servants and also tell me when to sleep with my wife and when not to. You will guide me on how much to spend on her? Only moronic people do that. We forbid that in SS

Loyalty is not stupidity!
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by oladele5adesewa: 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
The way Tinubu turned successive Lagos State governors to house boys!The way Tinubu turned successive Lagos State governors to house boys!...
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by Ngozi123(f): 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
KingKO22:

What has this got to do with the Igbos?
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by lampido22: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
favor914:
You forgot to mention that Nyesom Wike also selected & enthroned Fubara as Governor, so what is all these your hypocritical crocodile tears about?
Every out going governor do that
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by FreedomfromtheT: 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
KingKO22:

Is Rivers State and money Wike's personal property?
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by FreedomfromtheT: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
KingKO22:

What concerns Igbos here?
So Sim Fubara is Igbo?
Was Ladoke Akintola Igbo too when he fought Obafemi Awolowo?
Omoboriowo was Igbo too when he fought Adekunle Ajasin?
Iyiola Omisore too was Igbo when he fought Bola Ige?
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by FreedomfromtheT: 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
favor914:
Please Sharap where were you when Wike single handedly picked the Mumu to become Governor?

All you Hypocrites praising Nyesom Wike yesterday, are now cursing him today, because he broke your hearts, & teamed up with your nemesis Bola Ahmed Tinubu & APC, hence the lamenting?
Did Wike have any choice than to hand over to another person as Rivers State governor after eight years?
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by Streetdoctor: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
KingKO22:

Yorubas are crying more than wike, why Yorubas carry dis matter for head is bcs of their cowardice nature. Yorubas never believed that SS man could fight like dis
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
favor914:
keep quiet. Is Wike bigger than Rivers State ? We're not agbado imbeciles over here so just watch your mouth
Re: Uncaging Of Gov Fabara - Freedom For Rivers State by garfield1: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2023
favor914:
I resemble your sister?

Him dey straf him sister.no mind the shameless goat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Has Built Commercial And Cosmopolitan City- UN Report / See Wetin Pastor Dey Do For Church For Sunday Service / Obj. Deceives Ekiti "top" Politicians Law Makers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.