Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient (41476 Views)

JAPA: No More Leave Of Absence For Health Workers Relocating Abroad – FG / Video Showing Nigerian Caregivers Abusing 89-Year-Old Granny Lands Them In Jail / Nigerian Doctor, Isyaka Mamman Jailed For Killing Patient In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by Regex: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2023
Avast:

I swear, they supposed give them minimum of 4 years.

@Rejouir 4 months albeit little isn't where the damage is. The actual damage is they will never work in care, or anything that has to do with vulnerable children, young adult and adults. They will be stock with warehouse and they will be paid below minimum wage and by cash since they have been imprisoned and no employer will want to have anything to do with them. Given their race, it's hell from here. UK authority wasn't lenient with them, they actually tossed them out to be dealt with by the dogs!

1 Like

Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by xukwaa: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
All black? If you like, don't like it.

1 Like

Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by Smartguyboy(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
You sold your house to be doing house boy/girl work in uk .
If you can’t do it why not look for something else to do , I know majority of them is just pride and anger , imagining themselves doing this kind of work when you are king in the jungle , the annoyance alone will make you want to kill the white people you are cleaning 🧼 they yansh .

5 Likes

Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by Goodman247: 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2023
Nigerians and wickedness are like 5 and 6
Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
kkins25:
This issue has been trending on TikTok. It seems many go into health care for the $$ it brings.
It's not even about the money but the desperation to Japa any which way.

When I tell people I can't do care job, it is not about the status of the job but my personality. I know myself, I'm not that patient, little things frustrate me and I can be very harsh under pressure. Imagine me overlooking all these to go for carework because I want to leave Nigeria.

That's what these people tend to ignore and pay millions of naira for. Caregiving is not for everyone! Definitely not for 80% Nigerians! Even nurses here will treat you anyhow grin
They tell you they will learn and cope, let them get there reports everywhere!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by Timagex(m): 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Charity begins at home. Ise ile lo ba won de ita

😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by fxexperts: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
omowolewa:
Value for Life and Security, My only reason for japa,

Healthcare that works
Social Security that brings contentment
Identify Bank that prevents fraud
Hardworking that pays
Government that's sincere
Citizens that aren't waiting for cheati time

Losty count of odedes' acussed of witchcraftcy because of mental issues without Government skipping a blink talkless of breath

1TrippleCee:
Nigerians una bad character make una dey leave am before una relocate

Dont mind them a collection of wicked and dumb people. Transfer everyone in the UK to Nigeria and transfer Every Nigerian to the UK, leave the infrastructure and the governmnet of both countries the way it is and watch in less than 5 years time the UK will be so miserable to live in and in 10 years time the Naira will be far stonger than the pound. that will tell you that the major problem we have in this dark continent is not neccessarily the Government but the citizen.

4 Likes

Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by Kay25(m): 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
Dem don carry the wishy-washy attitude for naija go UK come meet their match
Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by mukthar2000(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
They forgot that charity Begin's at home , they think their are still in Nigeria general hospital were they talk and abused header patients anyhow without any penalties.
Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by Cooky007(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
See their faces trained to administer to a patient but they declined and tortured their subject . God punish them! jaguajantose spetose entity.. What goer around comes around.
Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by holyfather(m): 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

My mind tells me that the perpetrators of this dastardly act are big men pikin with enough entitlement mentality. Na dem dey dey rude, lack patience, have pride feeling entitled, they usually have absolutely no regard for clients/customer at all. They are everywhere in Nigeria including public and private sectors.

Very pompous creatures, you will wonder were they are getting this boldness from.

They should send them back home, if they are not ready to work

Let them bring another person

Yeah, they feel the job is beneath them but japa nor be by force na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by eepeepook: 12:40am On Dec 16, 2023
No white British among the offenders. I am not surprised. Sha, new slots are open for fresh migrants. The white man’s society is done with these ones.
Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by Stallione(m): 1:49am On Dec 16, 2023
All from yoruba nation. Why must it be u people, we are not done yet with jagbajantis forger in abroad, now this again from abroad. embarassed
Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by Elonmuzk(m): 1:56am On Dec 16, 2023
madridguy:
Why our people be like this ? Why always us? No be by force to do care work.
90% of Nigerians in Healthcare don't really like it, they are in it for cash and job opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by Probz(m): 3:55am On Dec 16, 2023
Saidfx:
It's not easy taking care of a very old sick person. It requires patient. Sadly they might not be able to practice in the uk again.

They’ll be lucky to stay in the UK at all after this, never mind go back to care.
Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by Avast(m): 5:05am On Dec 16, 2023
Regex:

@Rejouir 4 months albeit little isn't where the damage is. The actual damage is they will never work in care, or anything that has to do with vulnerable children, young adult and adults. They will be stock with warehouse and they will be paid below minimum wage and by cash since they have been imprisoned and no employer will want to have anything to do with them. Given their race, it's hell from here. UK authority wasn't lenient with them, they actually tossed them out to be dealt with by the dogs!

Thanks for the enlightenment, I think this is better.
Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by yusluvad(m): 7:19am On Dec 16, 2023
Repping 😅😅
Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by Slurity(m): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2023
madridguy:
When it comes to ill treatment, the whites are more mean than blacks. if you see the level of dislike this people has toward other race, you will reverse this your statement here.
Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by Exceed15: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2023
Care giver work no be by force na
Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by OdefaGirl(f): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2023
WorldRichest:
This is very wrong of the court.

Since the elderly woman has died due partly to the maltreatment by the criminal health workers (though not specified in the report), the criminals should have been charged for manslaughter and sentenced to at least 20 years imprisonment

Where did you read the report that she's dead?
Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:19am On Dec 16, 2023
Floky215:

Apart from packing old people shit and doing cleaner and house help work what other job is available to them there...?

Many left Nigeria with zero skill and only cling to the carton they gave them from here and the UK people are not taking that...!!
Indians are a bit better..they are more IT grounded and that's what is selling more now....

What about making designs/patterns?

Should i not gain 4rm that?
Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by OLULAW: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2023
greenie77:
Their DBS record is tainted for life, na factory work after their prison term.

That is they're are not deported at the end of their prison terms.
Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by Caseless: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
madridguy:
We're terrible as a people. Why would anyone maltreat a woman of 89 years? No conscience. Heartless people.

They'd be deported after serving their jail term.
Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by Caseless: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
Slurity:
When it comes to ill treatment, the whites are more mean than blacks. if you see the level of dislike this people has toward other race, you will reverse this your statement here.
Oga, shut up!

What kind of stupid justification is there to maltreat an old woman who's facing some mental challenges? Are they not being paid?

If they treat you bad, why do you go to their country?
Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by Slurity(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
Caseless:
Oga, shut up!

What kind of stupid justification is there to maltreat an old woman who's facing some mental challenges? Are they not being paid?

If they treat you bad, why do you go to their country?
Nobody is saying there is a justification for maltreating an elderly person, those people really got what they deserve but that does not mean someone shold now generalise that african or blacks are bad, I am just saying if the case is reversed, and the whites are to be the one to take care of elder black woman in that situation, they have more tendencies to do worse things.
Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by E2000: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2023
The good the bad and the Ugly are finally making it overseas in large quantities.
Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by XAUBulls: 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
Re: Four UK Health Workers Jailed For Abusing Elderly Patient by OgbeniOja1: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2023
E pain you
WorldRichest:

This one's generation is cursed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!! Skin Reactions On Her Neck (Disturbing Photo) / What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? / Help!! Weed Has Damaged The Brain Of My Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.