Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Mark Angel Apologises Over Emanuella's Viral Dance Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Angel Apologises Over Emanuella's Viral Dance Video (1619 Views)

Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal / Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Angel Apologises Over Emanuella's Viral Dance Video by Thepointer: 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
Comedian Mark Angel has apologised over viral video of his ward and child comedienne, Emanuella Samuel, which recently caused mixed reactions on social media.

The video, which went viral on Thursday, showed the comedienne in a black dress with high slit, which exposed her lap.

While some argued that she was too young to be posting content like that, others considered the video to be acceptable and applauded the comedienne for her growth.

Reacting to the backlash late Thursday, Angel apologised and noted that the video was shared without his consent.

He wrote on his Instagram page, "Dear friends and family, I want to address a situation involving my child: Emanuella's recent video that has been circulating on social media.

"Unfortunately, she innocently wore inappropriate clothing belonging to one of her elder sisters without our knowledge, posted it on her WhatsApp status but unfortunately a view-hungry adult (who I believe should have done the right thing by calling to report the child's behaviour considering that we consider her a family friend), downloaded the video and posted it on her own tiktok account without considering that the child may have posted that video without fully understanding the consequences.

"The video was shared without my consent or the consent of her handler.

"I take full responsibility as a parent, and I sincerely apologise for any discomfort or concern this may have caused.

"I'm addressing the situation with my child, emphasizing the importance of making responsible choices. Please understand that this was a mistake, and I am taking steps to ensure it doesn't happen again.

"Thank you for your understanding and support during this challenging time."

Credit: Instagram | markangelcomedy
--
Follow for breaking news and videos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Angel Apologises Over Emanuella's Viral Dance Video by Ladiesdoctor(m): 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
Don't mind the girl
Re: Mark Angel Apologises Over Emanuella's Viral Dance Video by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thepointer:

Comedian Mark Angel has apologised over viral video of his ward and child comedienne, Emanuella Samuel, which recently caused mixed reactions on social media.

The video, which went viral on Thursday, showed the comedienne in a black dress with high slit, which exposed her lap.

While some argued that she was too young to be posting content like that, others considered the video to be acceptable and applauded the comedienne for her growth.

Reacting to the backlash late Thursday, Angel apologised and noted that the video was shared without his consent.

He wrote on his Instagram page, "Dear friends and family, I want to address a situation involving my child: Emanuella's recent video that has been circulating on social media.

"Unfortunately, she innocently wore inappropriate clothing belonging to one of her elder sisters without our knowledge, posted it on her WhatsApp status but unfortunately a view-hungry adult (who I believe should have done the right thing by calling to report the child's behaviour considering that we consider her a family friend), downloaded the video and posted it on her own tiktok account without considering that the child may have posted that video without fully understanding the consequences.

"The video was shared without my consent or the consent of her handler.

"I take full responsibility as a parent, and I sincerely apologise for any discomfort or concern this may have caused.

"I'm addressing the situation with my child, emphasizing the importance of making responsible choices. Please understand that this was a mistake, and I am taking steps to ensure it doesn't happen again.

"Thank you for your understanding and support during this challenging time."

Credit: Instagram | markangelcomedy
--
Follow for breaking news and videos.
E go explain tired!
He o know before e take d girl shine?
Now dem dey threatening to shine her congo
Re: Mark Angel Apologises Over Emanuella's Viral Dance Video by AfroBeatDiary: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
She/her
Re: Mark Angel Apologises Over Emanuella's Viral Dance Video by Botragelad: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
You mean saying sorry to a load of wankers and moaners who get a kick out of slagging people off on their page. Mate could have given them the cold shoulder or if he wanted to sort his daughter out he could have done that in private without pleasing those lot with his apology. That's just what they were after.

The apology was a waste of time if you ask me.
Re: Mark Angel Apologises Over Emanuella's Viral Dance Video by dododawa1: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
Time will tell

I'm making
Re: Mark Angel Apologises Over Emanuella's Viral Dance Video by flokii: 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
The Emanuella girl needs counselling before she'll lose her innocence and join the pr0stitution ring in the entertainment industry.

4 Likes

Re: Mark Angel Apologises Over Emanuella's Viral Dance Video by Siminialaye20(m): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2023
As expected, nah hoeing phase she dey so.
Re: Mark Angel Apologises Over Emanuella's Viral Dance Video by KanielOutis92: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2023
Maybe this is just me, but i don't get the fuss about that video

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Nollywood (pls No Sentiments) / D Banj Shares Details Of His Collabo With Snoop Dogg / It Was Like Life Ended When I Was Jilted - Jodie(interview)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.