Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics (19759 Views)

Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) / APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by hammerFC: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
numericalguy:

You say wetin?

Ojukwu said worse than that

I NO BE OJUKWU.

I BE THE WAN WEY GO FINISH WHERE OJUKWU STOP.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by PureFace1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

You bitterness can't stop us, Anambra is third largest economy of non Oil economy, imagine what the state economy will be once the natural gas are developed

Whatever it will be it belong to us not IPOB or Biafra.

Anambra is no man's land own by Nigerians.
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by NwekereNdokl: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
Anambra is the leader and the most developed state in igboland
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by cenaman(m): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
Obaofaba:

Don't mind the yeast media crew.
All this tribalistics nairaland mode won't act, if it was the other way round they would have ban.....

1 Like

Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by hammerFC: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
U ARE DEALING WITH THE DOGS THAT YOU DID NOT WANT TO FACE.

U REMOVE OUR OIL WELLS TO RIVERS STATE FROM BOTH IMO STATE AND ABIA.

TODAY YOU HAVE RETURN HANDS OUT BEGGING.

WE NO GO WARN YOU BEFORE WE DROP BOMBS.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by haveMONEY: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
[quote author=Obaofaba post=127500992]

In cannibalism I guess.
I don't dare you to guess, because nothing meaningful will come out from that cone corn head

1 Like

Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by Segzy19: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
Your mouth too much ..

Armaggedon:
You can rest assured Nigeria will never be allowed to make use of a drop of gas in Igboland.
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by LOVEALAIGBO: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
flokii:
The gas in Anambra belongs to FG by law.. what concerns Anambra State agency in the matter?

When you’re called a leeching and covetous so and so now, you go begin dey vex!
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by airsaylongcome: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
flokii:

It's the reality..

Igbos ate cocoa money mande from SW, benefitted from Awo's free education policy likewise revenue realized from Niger Delta oil and gas exploration.

Now they don't want others to benefit from the small percentage of gas in Imo and Anambra... dem go see pepper.

Really? Do you have a reference for this? I ask because as far as I know, each region exploited their agricultural resources for use within the region. Did groundnut money get used/"eaten" by all of Nigeria? How about palm oil money?

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by PureFace1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

When you’re called a leeching and covetous so and so now, you go begin dey vex!

Shut up

Anambra and Imo is a no man's land it belong to all Nigerians.

Anambra and Imo is developed by Awo cocoa money. The gas in both states belong to Nigerians.
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by hammerFC: 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
PureFace1:

Shut up

Anambra and Imo is a no man's land it belong to all Nigerians.

Anambra and Imo is developed by Awo cocoa money. The gas in both states belong to Nigerians.

HOW MANY TIMES?

TAKE YOUR ODUDUWA AND GO...

U NO GET CHOICE FOR THE MATTER, THE LONGER U STAY, THE MORE LIKELY WE WILL HAVE THAT YORUBA VERSUS IGBO WAR.

HAVE WE EVER TOLD YOU THIS BEFORE?

REMEMBER ANYTHING THIS GOVERNMENT DOES IS IN YORUBA HEAD, WE WILL HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE AND NOT LIKE FULANI, WE WILL MAKE SURE YOU PAY DEARLY FOR IT.
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by BeautifulMind2: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
PureFace1:

Whatever it will be it belong to us not IPOB or Biafra.

Anambra is no man's land own by Nigerians.

No wahala
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by soccerlite: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
flokii:

It's the reality..

Igbos ate cocoa money made from SW, benefitted from Awo's free education policy likewise revenue realized from Niger Delta oil and gas exploration.

Now they don't want others to benefit from the small percentage of gas in Imo and Anambra... dem go see pepper.

I'm not Igbo

But you have to be more open minded

Igbos, yoruba, hausa etc aren't anyone's problem, the problem we have is politicians and their agents.

Who sow seeds of discord

Anyone running extractive business will pay tax, pay for operation licence etc to fg

Is that not nigeria(ns) enjoying it

Ire o
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by MasterShifu010(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
I though they said southeast is barren ?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by legitnow1: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
MasterShifu010:
I though they said southeast is barren ?

who is richer than Igbo in Nigeria?

Do people hate poor man?

More money, more problems...

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by Earthquakes: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
Obaofaba:

Already lamenting, abi na groundnut oil dey there ni?

So zamfara state is in the same league as Anambra?

Both have same thing in common, terrorism.

I now understand.

Head minus uburu , are we comparing Anambra and zamfara or gold and natural gas
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by adams123: 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
haveMONEY:
South east new economical capital of the world
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by numericalguy(m): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
hammerFC:

I NO BE OJUKWU.

I BE THE WAN WEY GO FINISH WHERE OJUKWU STOP.
I just dey laugh grin
Same coward Ojukwu wey run like dog go Ivory Coast.

Ojukwu remains the biggest coward in Africa.
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by legitnow1: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
haveMONEY:
South east new economical capital of the world

With Nigeria we will blow everything up.

iT IS BETTER UNDER BIAFRA
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by hammerFC: 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
numericalguy:

I just dey laugh grin

AND NIGERIA NO FIT CATCH AM?

HOW U WAN TAKE DEAL WITH GHOST THEN?

OJUKWU THAT U SEE, U COULD NOT CATCH?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by hammerFC: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
numericalguy:

I just dey laugh grin

U SABI ME?

Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by numericalguy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
hammerFC:

AND NIGERIA NO FIT CATCH AM?

HOW U WAN TAKE DEAL WITH GHOST THEN?

OJUKWU THAT U SEE, U COULD NOT CATCH?

He dressed like a woman and escaped in a disgraceful manner

Ojukwu the coward cannibal remains the most disgraced war criminal in the history of Africa.
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by hammerFC: 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
numericalguy:

He dressed like a woman and escaped in a disgraceful manner

Ojukwu the coward cannibal remains the most disgraced war criminal in the history of Africa.

E DRESS LIKE WOMAN AND U NO STILL CATCH AM?

Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by numericalguy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2023
hammerFC:

U SABI ME?
I no fit sabi any IPOB cannibal
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by numericalguy(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2023
hammerFC:

E DRESS LIKE WOMAN AND U NO STILL CATCH AM?

Dem dey catch women for war? Which kind IPOB cannibal Be this?
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by hammerFC: 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2023
numericalguy:

I no fit sabi any IPOB cannibal

BETTER FOR YOU.

I GO START FROM YOUR YANSH.

Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by MasterShifu010(m): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
legitnow1:

who is richer than Igbo in Nigeria?

Do people hate poor man?

More money, more problems...

Most people don’t understand the concept of wealth distribution .

1 Like

Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by hammerFC: 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
numericalguy:

Dem dey catch women for war? Which kind IPOB cannibal Be this?

NA THE LORDS BURIAL WEY YOUR PAPA NO FIT GET BE THAT FOR GENERAL OJUKWU.

Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by numericalguy(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2023
hammerFC:

BETTER FOR YOU.

I GO START FROM YOUR YANSH.

Cannibals sef dey talk?

Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by hammerFC: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
numericalguy:

Cannibals sef dey talk?

U NO BE LION.

LION GET HONOUR AND PRIDE.

U ARE SHAMELESS.
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by numericalguy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
hammerFC:

NA THE LORDS BURIAL WEY YOUR PAPA NO FIT GET BE THAT FOR GENERAL OJUKWU.

To placate the cannibals after the genocide and hunger wey dem suffer for our hand.

Extermination of over 3 millions IIGB0 cannibals and many more millions in hunger and destruction of their ancestral lands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Youths Vandalise, Burn PDP Campaign Office As Buhari Visits Maiduguri / Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun / "Where Is Buhari's Certificate" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Adeleke's Cert Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.