Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics (19760 Views)

Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) / APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by preciousmetals: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
Am not surprise, Anambra State have the highest natural gas reserve in Africa, over 1000 trillion cubic feet.
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by Pinkybush: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2023
What did they meet to discuss about? To discuss about how they will drill the oil and the people of that state keep buying fuel @1000 per litre? How they will drill the oil, contaminate the environment and subject the people of that state to hardship, while they live large with their families from the oil money?
Bunch of IDIOTS!
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by Realtruth2023: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
numericalguy:

Kai!!!!!! IPOB are too DAFT.. Maybe it's the human meat they eat that causes their brains to not function properly.

South East doesn't have any crude oil. Any crude oil or other natural resources found in any part of Nigeria belongs to the federal government.

K
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by Realtruth2023: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
Miller232:

Comot for here oga

Lol. When you have nothing to use as proof that is all you can say.
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by Miller232: 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
Realtruth2023:

Lol. When you have nothing to use as proof that is all you can say.
I no wan waste my time to dey follow you argue now
U and your people are misinformed to convince una dey hard I no get that kind energy to waste
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by Realtruth2023: 12:15am On Dec 17, 2023
Miller232:

I no wan waste my time to dey follow you argue now
U and your people are misinformed to convince una dey hard I no get that kind energy to waste

Oga you are not making any sense here. South aast has oil and is contributing from the region to the revenue pool that is shared. Stop arguing like a kid.
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by Miller232: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2023
Realtruth2023:

Oga you are not making any sense here. South aast has oil and is contributing from the region to the revenue pool that is shared. Stop arguing like a kid.
You have oil but you have never been regarded when they are talking about states or region that have oil. Una oil never reach to mke money
Shut ur mouth oga no dey disturb me
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by Dafresh: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2023
Obaofaba:

Already lamenting, abi na groundnut oil dey there ni?

So zamfara state is in the same league as Anambra?

Both have same thing in common, terrorism.

I now understand.
Online noise
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by Dafresh: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2023
numericalguy:

Na who want stop us.. Abi na Kanu you think say go stop us?
Plenty people way go stop una dey
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by IamAtikulate: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2023
No problem.

It's still an Igbo company that will explore it just as we are doing in Imo state. Seplat is leading the gas project while Oilserv is handling the gas pipeline. We be Ijaws that allowed children of hate, jealousy, and perdition to turn their beautiful lands into a waste land with oil spillage.

We will cooperate with NNPC to develop and fund the facilities first, after that, we will remind them who owns the gas.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by Dafresh: 10:05am On Dec 17, 2023
numericalguy:

You say wetin?

Ojukwu said worse than that
Are you not ashamed as big as Nigeria is they chose to fight kids of a month to 8yrs
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by IamAtikulate: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2023
preciousmetals:
Am not surprise, Anambra State have the highest natural gas reserve in Africa, over 1000 trillion cubic feet.
Valued at approximately between $15 and $30 trillion depending on who you are selling to, that is about 35 to 70X the size of the Nigerian GDP.

Currently, a thousand cubic feet of gas currently sells for $15 in the United States and $30 per thousand cubic feet in Europe.

Imo gas reserve is 200 trillion cubic feet.

The value of Imo gas in the U.S market is about 7.5X the size of the Nigeria GDP and 15X the size if they sell in Europe.

Nigeria GDP is about $450 billion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by Realtruth2023: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
Miller232:

You have oil but you have never been regarded when they are talking about states or region that have oil. Una oil never reach to mke money
Shut ur mouth oga no dey disturb me

Dude stop talking like a child. The oil producing states have south Eastern states included. This is childish from you even a JSS1 pupil will not say this nonsense. Try and grow up abeg.
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by Miller232: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
Realtruth2023:

Dude stop talking like a child. The oil producing states have south Eastern states included. This is childish from you even a JSS1 pupil will not say this nonsense. Try and grow up abeg.
Alaye no mention me again
You no wise
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by Realtruth2023: 2:43am On Dec 18, 2023
Miller232:

Alaye no mention me again
You no wise

I think it is you who is not wise bro.
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by Miller232: 2:47am On Dec 18, 2023
Realtruth2023:

I think it is you who is not wise bro.
I'm not your bro don't mention me again you no dey hear??
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by Realtruth2023: 2:58am On Dec 18, 2023
Miller232:

I'm not your bro don't mention me again you no dey hear??

Bro why are you so pained?
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by Daveconsult007: 7:47am On Dec 18, 2023
flokii:
The gas in Anambra belongs to FG by law.. what concerns Anambra State agency in the matter?

Gold in zamfara belongs to who ?
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by Daveconsult007: 7:54am On Dec 18, 2023
KingKO22:
Good news and good development

The gas belong to Nigeria and not IPOB

Let's start processing the gas at least it would earned us hard currency

Igbo amaka πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ‘

I don't see Anambra's being exported for hard currency.

From my observations, The state is angling gas for local industrial activities and manufacturing.

The state has hundreds of factories that would pay well for Gas to power initiatives.
Gas will be piped to Industrial layouts in the state and power generation is a viable option.

Currently I heard CNG truck and buses facilities are being built across the state
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by Chetas81(m): 8:53am On Dec 18, 2023
Ikinternational:

English na your mate
You're even yelling sef
Parents were right after all.... school is important
English language can be your forefathers language, how does that concern me, during your forefathers slave journey your language was taking from you
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by Ikinternational: 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2023
Chetas81:
English language can be your forefathers language, how does that concern me, during your forefathers slave journey your language was taking from you

Yearning in the Rubbish
Re: NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics by Chetas81(m): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ikinternational:

Yearning in the Rubbish
that is why you live inside rubbish called Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Confession From An Ex Boko Haram Alleged Ibb Is The Main Sponsor / Army Rescues 80-Year-Old Man From Boko Haram (photo) / Rivers Assembly Condemns JTF Burning Of Illegal Refineries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.