Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,027 members, 7,845,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara (15531 Views)

Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara / Rivers Crisis: Wike Defies Threats, Lands In Port Harcourt / Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2023
Now you all can see that the real enemy of Nigeria is Tinubu and his cohorts.

I'm glad that Sim is finally out of his shells

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Emma1Oj(m): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
MrDoGood:
Wicked man!

More wicked than wike

Did he just referred to Wike as a nobody?

Or na me no understand this statement if it's from him grin grin grin
See as you read meaning put for him word sooo teyyy you come twist am💪💪💪tiri gbosa for you.
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by oyeb15: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
No project so far. Wake up mR cameleon
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Cooky007(m): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
Wike is wrong he can't eat his cake and still have it. He is just hightening repugnance why? Serving two masters is impossible .
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by HeadlessMob: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2023
bennybuhari:
Mr SIMpleton, man up and fight! Your government is fighting Nyesom Wike but be rest assured that we Nairalanders and entire Nigeria are behind you. The same way we supported Obaseki against Oshiomhole and he won, we will support you. Say no to godfatherism.

We will come back here at some point to know who wins. But can I remind you here that it was the cabal in Buhari government that gave Obaseki the chance to win. I can tell you for a fact that Tinubu is not Buhari and Wike is not Oshiomole. But time will tell

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Spiff20(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
Your government is not fighting anybody but there is mass resignation, there is mass defection, you better keep quiet if you don't want to fight resign.
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Alexiiydon: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
Againstallodds:
God is with you Governor Sim
which God person whey dem rig in dumb ode God is not an hypocrite like you
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by matrixme(m): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
Make Rivers people dey play if them dey think say this man dey fight for them. The road to hell is paved with every good intentions. That was how Obaseki said he wanted to protect Edo's commonwealth from Osiomole, saying Edo no be lagos. Today I'm not sure Edo common people shares that same sentiments with their governor today. Any politician that wants to use that line of pro masses to gain sympathy is a fraudster.
GEJ used it, Buhari used it, Peter Obi tried to use it but we know better now

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Funflipper: 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
bennybuhari:
Mr SIMpleton, man up and fight! Your government is fighting Nyesom Wike but be rest assured that we Nairalanders and entire Nigeria are behind you. The same way we supported Obaseki against Oshiomhole and he won, we will support you. Say no to godfatherism.

But you forgot buhari is no longer the president.
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Funflipper: 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
HeadlessMob:

We will come back here at some point to know who wins. But can I remind you here that it was the cabal in Buhari government that gave Obaseki the chance to win. I can tell you for a fact that Tinubu is not Buhari and Wike is not Oshiomole. But time will tell

They think it is a case of "one size fits all" but they will learn a bitter lesson that Tinubu is not buhari.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Fearyourcreator: 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
Brendaniel:
Wike wants to be like Tinubu in Rivers state, but somehow the people of Rivers are not like the south westerners.

Ambode could have put up a fight but he didn't and he still lost, Maybe Tinubu will not be president today .
Una go wish tire...lolzzz
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Fearyourcreator: 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
yusufu16:
Smart man
Alright
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Arabk25: 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
Entprys:
Don't be rude to your godfather make tinubu no join vex for you.

Remember Ambode
Even tinubu for lagos no do reach waiting wike they do for rivers so oga rest.
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Christistruth00: 12:32am On Dec 16, 2023
HeadlessMob:

It was even Wike that saved Obaseki by giving him the PDP Governorship Slot
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by pquaver(m): 1:54am On Dec 16, 2023
udemzyudex:

Wetin Tinubu go do?
Withhold rivers state allocation?

Dont push sim to golgotha.. What did wike do to Amaechi with fgbacking? U dey whine?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by udemzyudex(m): 2:08am On Dec 16, 2023
pquaver:

Dont push sim to golgotha.. What did wike do to Amaechi with fgbacking? U dey whine?

That's after Wike became the governor right?
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by pquaver(m): 2:15am On Dec 16, 2023
udemzyudex:

That's after Wike became the governor right?

No as minister... U dey whine? R u having selective amnesia? Whe wike was governor was Buhari apc not president?

When he dealt with amechi was it not backing of patience and Gej? Just pray Tinubu doesn't support him.. Don't deceive sim.. Let them sort it amicably.. Peace is always the best option

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by udemzyudex(m): 3:06am On Dec 16, 2023
pquaver:

No as minister... U dey whine? R u having selective amnesia? Whe wike was governor was Buhari apc not president?

When he dealt with amechi was it not backing of patience and Gej? Just pray Tinubu doesn't support him.. Don't deceive sim.. Let them sort it amicably.. Peace is always the best option

Lol.. What will Tinubu do? Remove him from governor?
Stop reasoning with your anus man.
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by pquaver(m): 4:26am On Dec 16, 2023
udemzyudex:

Lol.. What will Tinubu do? Remove him from governor?
Stop reasoning with your anus man.

You can tell us if Gej removedamaechi as governor na.. Since u reason with ur anus.. P..... I...... G

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Againstallodds: 5:27am On Dec 16, 2023
Alexiiydon:
which God person whey dem rig in dumb ode God is not an hypocrite like you
ogbeni Rivers no be Lagos. We have a courageous man as governor and not that cowardly Ambode who chickened out instead of fighting hard like a man.
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Alexiiydon: 6:35am On Dec 16, 2023
Againstallodds:
ogbeni Rivers no be Lagos. We have a courageous man as governor and not that cowardly Ambode who chickened out instead of fighting hard like a man.
almost all cabinet members don resign I will see how he will appoint another one maybe na your house he go bring the names it’s just a matter of days for him to be chickened out
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by athaboi(f): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2023
Entprys:
Don't be rude to your godfather make tinubu no join vex for you.

Remember Ambode
godfather kill you there... hopeless and worthless being
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:05am On Dec 16, 2023
Petting a child and at same time removing his hand from cookie jar.

This is maturity.
I saw a leader in this man.

Most of our politicians are acting like spoilt kids.
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Againstallodds: 8:11am On Dec 16, 2023
Alexiiydon:
almost all cabinet members don resign I will see how he will appoint another one maybe na your house he go bring the names it’s just a matter of days for him to be chickened out
there over 3million Rivers people that he can pick from. Not everyone is cowardly like Ambode
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by udemzyudex(m): 8:24am On Dec 16, 2023
pquaver:

You can tell us if Gej removedamaechi as governor na.. Since u reason with ur anus.. P..... I...... G

You've refuse to answer this simple question, what will Tinubu do to him? Since your father is a P.... I... G and you the child of a P.... I.... G.
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by pquaver(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2023
udemzyudex:

You've refuse to answer this simple question, what will Tinubu do to him? Since your father is a P.... I... G and you the child of a P.... I.... G.

I do not answer nonentities.. Of which u r a big one.. I... MP
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by udemzyudex(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2023
pquaver:

I do not answer nonentities.. Of which u r a big one.. I... MP

When you have nothing reasonable to post, other than insults.
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by Alexiiydon: 9:22am On Dec 16, 2023
Againstallodds:
there over 3million Rivers people that he can pick from. Not everyone is cowardly like Ambode
dumb fool you don’t know anything about politics so which house will seat to declare them a commissioner or you think he can just pick anybody on his own .......without a house he can’t choose anybody himself
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by drerocker: 9:38am On Dec 16, 2023
mastermaestro:

African loyalty is why the entire black continent lies in ruins. People should be loyal to the state and institutions, then a country advances.
Some point but if not for wike would e have entered dea
E deserved it's loyalty ok
Re: Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara by MomohMrMoore: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2023
Lol.. ok, you were playing comedy when you first put fire and then destroyed a whole state house assembly complex housing the state legislators. Na joke abi? They are not fighting you too oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo State Is Changing(pics). Kodus To Comrade Adams / Abacha's wife interview - her own words (translated from hausa by Negro_Ntn) / Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.