Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

The 10 Most Abused Drugs In Africa - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The 10 Most Abused Drugs In Africa (35965 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / 15 Known Abused Drugs And Their Nicknames In Nigeria / Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: The 10 Most Abused Drugs In Africa by Abusadiq01(m): 6:33am On Dec 18, 2023
Dada4me:

I am in Osun State, it could be way billed. I only have the spark 10, a bit higher than 10c. I will give it out for 90k

Is it a brand new one?

Send pictures of the phone and it's spec Pls ๐Ÿ™!
Re: The 10 Most Abused Drugs In Africa by Dada4me: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2023
[quote author=Abusadiq01 post=127538512]

Is it a brand new one?

Send pictures of the phone and it's spec Pls ๐Ÿ™!

[/quotes

I bought it in June this year.
Re: The 10 Most Abused Drugs In Africa by Madu2013(m): 10:04am On Jan 10
Ibogaine is an African herb that cures all types of addiction; cocaine, Codeine, Tramadol, heroine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, Kush, Alcohol, meths, oxy etc. though itโ€™s illegal in the USA because the bigpharma donโ€™t want us to get rid of the epidermic once and for all but I can help you get it directly from Gabon to your location.

So if you are addicted to any of the drugs mentioned above or you want to get it for a loved one.
Just send me an email on oliviascot203@gmail.com

You can make your own research about Ibogaine on YouTube to see the wonders of the medicine before contacting me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Start Cleaning Services Business In Nigeria Part 1 / Baby Dances To A Song Inside Its Mother Womb(video) / The Real Reason Men Live Shorter Lives Than Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.