Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Must Emilokan Supporters Support An Evil Doer Because He Supported Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Emilokan Supporters Support An Evil Doer Because He Supported Tinubu? (236 Views)

Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated / 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) / I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Emilokan Supporters Support An Evil Doer Because He Supported Tinubu? by FreedomfromtheT: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
I see a lot of Emilokan supporters supporting Wike to hold Rivers Governor in bondage.
Wike couldn't have continued as Rivers State governor after eight years. Someone else must be governor after him.
Wike was bound to hand over to another person as governor.
So did Wike actually do Sim Fubara a favour?
Does Rivers State and it's resources belong to Nyesom Wike?
Why support someone who is obviously in the wrong because he supported your candidate?
Where are your moral principles?
Are you really an omoluabi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Emilokan Supporters Support An Evil Doer Because He Supported Tinubu? by Obiedun(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
Headless mob

1 Like

Re: Must Emilokan Supporters Support An Evil Doer Because He Supported Tinubu? by FreedomfromtheT: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
Obiedun:
Headless mob
So the supporters of evil doers have lots of heads?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Emilokan Supporters Support An Evil Doer Because He Supported Tinubu? by FreedomfromtheT: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
Obiedun:
Headless mob
How many heads has each of the supporters of political oppression?

1 Like

Re: Must Emilokan Supporters Support An Evil Doer Because He Supported Tinubu? by dominic17: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
Why would they support evil?anyone that supports druglord to become president is naturally and evil 🙈 person
Re: Must Emilokan Supporters Support An Evil Doer Because He Supported Tinubu? by WorldRichest: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
I see a lot of Emilokan supporters supporting Wike to hold Rivers Governor in bondage.
Wike couldn't have continued as Rivers State governor after eight years. Someone else must be governor after him.
Why support someone who is obviously in the wrong because he supported your candidate?

You go Explain Tire, because No Evidence
Re: Must Emilokan Supporters Support An Evil Doer Because He Supported Tinubu? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
WorldRichest:

You go Explain Tire, because No Evidence
No evidence about what?
That Emilokan supporters are not supporting former governor Wike to undermine the incumbent governor Simi Fubar
That Wike owns Rivers State?
That it is morally good to support political oppression?
Re: Must Emilokan Supporters Support An Evil Doer Because He Supported Tinubu? by Ballmer: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
Did not mind them they should have supported the Pandora criminal Peter Obi

dominic17
post=127503520:

Why would they support evil?anyone that supports druglord to become president is naturally and evil 🙈 person
Re: Must Emilokan Supporters Support An Evil Doer Because He Supported Tinubu? by abdeefggh: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:

Moral principles? They made agreements before the election and fubara broke the agreements, is breaking promises moral?
You don't know maybe fubara and wike has made 16years plan for the state before fubara start sabotaging the plan.

If fubara wanted to be independent, he should have handled the elections himself, he can't just use people and abandon them, not everyone can take that
Re: Must Emilokan Supporters Support An Evil Doer Because He Supported Tinubu? by HeadlessMob: 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:

Must Pandora supporters and followers hate Wike just because Wike did not support their failure? Wike was once their demi-god when he was fighting Buhari but today because he did not support their Anambra failure, they hate him. What a shame!
Re: Must Emilokan Supporters Support An Evil Doer Because He Supported Tinubu? by FreedomfromtheT: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
HeadlessMob:

Must Pandora supporters and followers hate Wike just because Wike did not support their failure? Wike was once their demi-god when he was fighting Buhari but today because he did not support their Anambra failure, they hate him. What a shame!
Who really should be ashamed between the two of us?
So saying the truth that what former governor Nyesom Wike is doing to governor Simi Fubara is evil amounts to 'hatred' to Emilokan people?
You mean that I personally would have loved what Wike is doing to governor Simi Fubara if he had worked for Peter Obi? Then you obviously do not know me.
But from your jaundiced opinion, I have known you as a sentimental evil supporter.

(1) (Reply)

Continued Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu Will Have Negative Implications For Nigeria / Where Is David Hundeyin? / BREAKING: High Court Declares Fubara's Rivers' N800bn 2024 Budget Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.