Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF (14516 Views)

Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) / Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas / Hamas Terrorist Who Paraded Shani Louk's Body Killed By IDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by Okoroawusa: 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
Despite the white flags that they were waving they were still gunned down.
This is to let you know what Palestinians have been going through since October 7

Nonsense and Israel... they lost my support when they started bombing schools and hospitals

3 Likes

Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by Quranisforfools: 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
One of the hostages is a MUDSLIME like you. Aren't you going to mourn him?

Dandal:
Fact of the matter is, the Israel Diaper Forces (IDF) mistook the 3 Israelis for unarmed Palestinian civilians.

IDF is so scared shitless that even when 3 of their own ran to them shirtless, carrying white flags and even spoke to them in Hebrew, they immediately gun them down. Thesame IDF , expected the world to believe their video/photo shoot of captured and half-naked "Hamas fighters" holding weapons few weeks ago, was indeed real. These cowards are used to killing anything unarmed that moves in Gaza. Can't say I blame them; killing unarmed civilians Is way easier than fighting Hamas in their underground tunnels grin

Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by etrouble: 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2023
ntyce:
If the IDF could kill hostages waving white clothes, tell me what would have happened to innocent Palestinian?

The Israelis are as murderous as Hamas.

Innocent Palestinians are killed like common Xmas chickens, and that's what excites Nigeria's dumb church goers like miscreant Righteousness on this forum. Now that Israeli solders are killing Israelis, let the dumb church goers rejoice

2 Likes

Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by etrouble: 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
Sheunma:
Where was the god of Israel who caused someone who cursed Israel to have a heart attack and die a whole ago when this was happening?

The guy that died through heart attack has been accompanied by these innocent Israelis to serve him in Heaven

1 Like

Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by YorubaDemonswag: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
Beuberry:

Death to hamas n all their sympathisers

I don't need your cry
Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by Chienex24(m): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
Dandal:
Fact of the matter is, the Israel Diaper Forces (IDF) mistook the 3 Israelis for unarmed Palestinian civilians.

IDF is so scared shitless that even when 3 of their own ran to them shirtless, carrying white flags and even spoke to them in Hebrew, they immediately gun them down. Thesame IDF , expected the world to believe their video/photo shoot of captured and half-naked "Hamas fighters" holding weapons few weeks ago, was indeed real. These cowards are used to killing anything unarmed that moves in Gaza. Can't say I blame them; killing unarmed civilians Is way easier than fighting Hamas in their underground tunnels grin hi

In wars, decoys exist and enemies use it many times to increase the number of casualties
Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
I don’t understand how this can be called a mistake!
Those 3 freed hostages approached Isreali troops shirtless, hands-up and waving white flags which is indicative of friendly gestures. Yet they were brutally shot at and killed by Isreal troops.
This is the the type of brutality Palestinians have been going through at the hands of Isreali troops for 75yrs.

All this while Isreal still claims to be the victim and Nigerian Christians, fiercely hated by Jews, supports them and their actions.

5 Likes

Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by Chienex24(m): 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Despite the white flags that they were waving they were still gunned down.
This is to let you know what Palestinians have been going through since October 7

Nonsense and Israel... they lost my support when they started bombing schools and hospitals

That one concern you and what they are going through.
Next time, don't Start a war you won't finish, as if the same October 7, it was Israeli toys Hamas was targeting.... Mtcheew!!

Hamas rockets since October 7 were also meant to kill Israeli toys.... Mtcheew!!!!
Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by BOSSkesh(m): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
Beuberry:
epp the emperor. make IDF nuke u
IDF bastards that can only kill civilians
Who also killed their own hostage

1 Like

Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by Beuberry(f): 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

I don't need your cry
Don't need urs too
Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by Beuberry(f): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
BOSSkesh:

IDF bastards that can only kill civilians
Who also killed their own hostage
Naaa. Main targets are terrorists. Hamas sef dey do mistake kill their people especially muslims
Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by Chienex24(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
wolesmile:

Funny enough, Nigerian Christians shouting God of Israel are ignorant of the fact that Christians in Israel are less than 2% of the total population, and that they are the most hated by the Jews.
The war between Israel and Palestine is not about religion but about territorial ownership.
I dare any Christian that has been to Jerusalem on pilgrimage to come out and say it boldly, at the pain of death, that Christians in Nigeria worship the same God with the Israelis.
Ask them why they make them swear the oath of secrecy before embarking on their pilgrimage.
Las las, we go get sense.

E no still concern us!! My own be say if Hamas think they can annihilate Israel by starting a war on October 7 and expecting Israel not to defend itself, then they must be the most stupid military group on earth!!!

And people talk like as if their barrages of rockets and invasion on October 7 were meant to kill only Israeli soldiers!!!

These are the grave disadvantages of war, whether na Christian predominated or not. But even if my papa tell me say your ancestors kill my people chase my papa comot from him house, if I come your house now with knife or gun to reclaim the house, u no go fight me back? Hypocrites!!

If Hamas thinks it must use force militarily to annihilate and chase Israel out of the land since 2006, it should equally be ready to face the music because it wont be given to them for free.... Same with every other terrorist group or Arab nations surrounding them, including iran
Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by YorubaDemonswag: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2023
Beuberry:

Don't need urs too

Why crying while quoting me then because I don't even know you exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by engrelvis(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
11doubledee:
For the first time nobody is calling this news propaganda, every party believes the news.
Isn't that funny.
But kudos to IDF for owning up their mistake.
Exactly! Hamas n my beloved country will never do. Na to dey twist stories n point accusing fingers
Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by engrelvis(m): 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2023
11doubledee:
For the first time nobody is calling this news propaganda, every party believes the news.
Isn't that funny.
But kudos to IDF for owning up their mistake.
Exactly! Hamas n my beloved country will never do dat. Na to dey twist stories n point accusing fingers
Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by Chienex24(m): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
I don’t understand how this can be called a mistake!
Those 3 freed hostages approached Isreali troops shirtless, hands-up and waving white flags which is indicative of friendly gestures. Yet they were brutally shot at and killed by Isreal troops. [/b]
This is the the type of brutality Palestinians have been going through at the hands of Isreali troops for 75yrs. [b]

All this while Isreal still claims to be the victim and Nigerian Christians, fiercely hated by Jews, supports them and their actions.

You must be the greatest liar on earth with the bolded, deceiving your gullible self to get sympathy.... Like as if u won't shout for joy if Hamas was stronger and defeated Israel not caring about the lives lost.

All these rubbish and lies you people keep on saying is simply because Israel is stronger. Israel withdrew from Gaza, handed over authority to the PA with Abbas as president, supplied electricity and water and allowed crossing of Qatar aids to the Palestinians, even signed the Oslo accords to pave the way for a 2 state solution: A prosperous Palestine and a prosperous Israel, but as soon as their economy got stronger they bought weapons and arms and has continued starting every war with Israel because all they seek is the annihilation and destruction of Israel and not prosperity, with Iran as their grand patron!!!

Liars from the pit of hell!! Killing of hostages is a grave mistake from Israel, but anything happens during a war, of which this was started by Hamas with the goal of overrunning Israel plus taking their hostages!! They start a conflict but we all blame Israel.... Mtcheew!!!
Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by Chucks13: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2023
If its in Nigeria they will ask for Tinubu head by now or the region they came from will be demanding $1billion compensation by now and the ipobidient morons would have throw banners all over Internet like drown mofos.
Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by Raheeqilmaktoom: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
Svoboda:
Israel is fast turning into a laughing stock as it continues to unravel its hitherto hidden military frailties to the global world in this present episodic war on gaza. After bombing and killing civilians, including its own people, the idf is seeking for an exit strategy. How can that be? Even its arch ally the us is fed up with the utter destruction of civilian targets and infrastructure without inflicting on hamas as much as a skin scratch. This is not to mention the restlessness and the seeming impatience of the israeli local population towards netanyahu. Those who insist that hamas has not diplomatically and psychologically won this war dont understand geopolitics.

Honestly, one wonders when Hamas gained such expertise. They've won the media and propaganda, the political and diplomatic war (even the US is wavering in its support, France and other european powers have since taken many steps back, not to talk of Russia, China and the global south) and are inflicting heavy damages (on the field) on the Israelites.

Everyday, they release videos of combat confrontations, showing how they disable the famed Merkava (which I doubt will see any market henceforth).

Isreal's invincibility has bitten the dust, even with US support, and that says alot (fighting against a rag tag group that wears slippers to combat ). grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by CoronaVirusPro: 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
Fvck Israel!
Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by amnesty7: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2023
Terrorists don't spare even their own.

1 Like

Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by magzey: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
You can't Kill innocent Palestine babies and expect things to go well with you.
Very soon they will begin to fight themselves ,God will surely destroy the IDF grin grin

1 Like

Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by dapadawee: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
Dandal:

IDF is so scared shitless that even when 3 of their own ran to them shirtless, carrying white flags and even spoke to them in Hebrew, they immediately gun them down. Thesame IDF , expected the world to believe their video/photo shoot of captured and half-naked "Hamas fighters" holding weapons few weeks ago, was indeed real. These cowards are used to killing anything unarmed that moves in Gaza. Can't say I blame them; killing unarmed civilians Is way easier than fighting Hamas in their underground tunnels grin

ok two arabs one Israeli
Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by Crafteck1: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2023
ntyce:
If the IDF could kill hostages waving white clothes, tell me what would have happened to innocent Palestinian?

The Israelis are as murderous as Hamas.

You mean hamas cant wave white flags too... Make una rest
Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by Crafteck1: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2023
Antoeni:
Who can tell me That IDF are not terrorists like Hamas? They are just killing people anyhow even civilians.

To kill hamas, you have to stoop low to their realm, no one has monopoly over madness or violence

1 Like

Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by Crafteck1: 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
elfico:
That's how they have been killing Palestinian civilians while been cheered on by the West.

"A cry for help was heard in Hebrew and the battalion commander ordered the troops to cease fire. The wounded hostage later re-emerged, and was shot and killed, the official said"

That's an excerpt from the BBC report on it.

How many civilians are in this palestine you de open mouth talk about self... Reasonam, 8 yrs old kid is carrying ak47.
No be same people return escaped hostage to hamas?

People ran out of blames for idf and whitewashing hamas and Palestinians.... Una dey talk killing babies.... Was hamas checking age or sex before killing and raping, would you as a battalion leader shoot at agroup of hamas when you stand to lose no man or you will attempt to seperate younger hamas or "civilians" and lose half of your men.... Its a WAR for bleeps sake not a popularity contest, your first and major priority is your people.. Unlike some people that rather than prioritize their people they would rather launch rocket.. From hospitals, schools or playground with children around.
Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by iykofias(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2023
How do you kill or perceive armless hostages as THREAT.

This goes to show IDF kills armless civilians in Gaza

1 Like

Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by Beuberry(f): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Why crying while quoting me then because I don't even know you exist
Werey you quote me too. You are a non-entity.
Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by YorubaDemonswag: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
Beuberry:

Werey you quote me too. You are a non-entity.

Alayebaje you were the one that first quote me oloribu
Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by ntyce(m): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
Crafteck1:

You mean hamas cant wave white flags too... Make una rest

You too rest, the standard convention in warfare is not to shoot anyone waving a white flag, it's a sign of surrender even if it's your enemy.

Not to talk of shooting your own country men.

1 Like

Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by ntyce(m): 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
Beuberry:

But Håmas worst!

Yes they are. That's why they are called terrorists.
IDF on the other hand should be saner group.
Re: Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF by Beuberry(f): 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Alayebaje you were the one that first quote me oloribu
Eleribu alayebaje wife beater

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmerson Mnangagwa To Be Sworn In As Zimbabwe President On Friday / Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call / Explosion On Fifth Avenue In New York, USA!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.