Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines (2422 Views)

Peter Obi At Senator Barau’s Son’s Wedding: Sign Of United Nigeria – Akpabio / Obiora Okonkwo: Everybody In Anambra Is Talking About Zenith Labour Party Now / Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by Gjrich(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
Chief Obiora Okonkwo
The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines Is An Igbo Man. Our MCM today is Chief Obiora Okonkwo, a successful businessman from Ogidi. He owns The Dome, an events center in Abuja, He's also the head of United Nigeria Airlines, founded in 2020. He was Born on December 5, 1965, in Gombe, Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by immortalcrown(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
Why the emphasis on he being an Igbo? Is Obiora Okonkwo a Yoruba name or an Hausa name?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by Entprys(m): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
Big lie.

He is from Edun Abon in Osun state

2 Likes

Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by AwokenVawulence: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
Av
Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by Ogene001: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
After conquering road transport, Igbos now taking over air transport after Yorubas ruined it with their owambe mentality. See those Chinese train they are celebrating in Lagos? Igbos will buy it in future

25 Likes

Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by Fortruth: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ogene001:
After conquering road transport, Igbos now taking over air transport after Yorubas ruined it with their owambe mentality. See those Chinese train they are celebrating in Lagos? Igbos will buy it in future

Yeah bro but after sometime the same Yoruba and Fulani will shut your airline down like they even did to thief Orji Kalu.

You people never learn… until you unite yourselves and develop your area without too much noise making….

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by Pakute: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
Which kind of nonsense advert be this one na?. You carry metal scraps put for ground dey call am airplanes. Airplane wey suppose land passangers for Lagos but na to go land them for Asaba. na airline be that one?. Better advice him to go and put his money in okrika business. Igbos celebrating mediocrity and incompetency.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by WesternPanzer: 1:01am On Dec 16, 2023
Ogene001:

I honestly doubt you are Igbo because I have noticed this pattern of opening fake accounts to project hatred against Igbos. But if you are,

Nwanne, zuzuru gi mechie onu.

Una chest beating too much for this forum. Tufiakwa.

You set of generational rettards disgust me a lot and I fear for the future of Igbo nation.

Learn to strategize and build. Stop attracting unnecessary heat and negative attention to yourself.

Even if some hopeless people insult you, learn not to insult back. Achieve quietly and move on with your life.

Most of us on this forum have travelled the world and made a little money. But we don't see it as anything. We don't even see it as money because its nothing compared to real money.

In Switzerland, you see so many European business men rolling in millions but they still drive bicycle and are very quiet. Because they know that someone sitting close to them maybe far richer than them and is ready to make even more. So why the noise?

Ordinary 20 million an average Nigerian maggot will see in his account, noise everywhere. Its big money to you because most of you are very myopic on what goes on at the international level. Lets learn to be humble in life.

20 million is just 14,000 euros on the international scene. You can't even survive 1 year in Denmark with that if you are not working. I said surviving not living. To live, you need far more above that.

Ordinary Emmanuela you see on comedy videos maybe making more than 50 million naira a year from all her social media channels. But you hardly see her come online to boast or show case material accumulations.

Even that small boy called Kirikun is smart too.

There is a reason you don't see the likes of Allen Onyema, Peter Obi, Dangote, Alex Otti, Soludo, Otedola, Jim Oviah making noise. Its because they are real achievers. Real achievers don't show off what they already have because who are they really trying to impress?

Life has taught me that me one thing. Empty vessels make the loudest noise.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by Paystack: 1:50am On Dec 16, 2023
immortalcrown:
Why the emphasis on he being an Igbo? Is Obiora Okonkwo a Yoruba name or an Hausa name?

Because we want this reaction from you.

Your pains truly brings smile to my face.

Son of fallen demon

3 Likes

Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by revolt(m): 3:55am On Dec 16, 2023
Paystack:

Son of fallen demon

You definitely can't be igbo... I think there's ppl trying to build hate for igbos ....by creating these chest beating threads. You're not a nwafor...

1 Like

Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by immortalcrown(m): 3:56am On Dec 16, 2023
Paystack:
Because we want this reaction from you. Your pains truly brings smile to my face. Son of fallen demon
Be it unto you according to your wishes for me.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by Nigerfine3: 4:32am On Dec 16, 2023
Fortruth:

Yeah bro but after sometime the same Yoruba and Fulani will shut your airline down like they even did to thief Orji Kalu.

You people never learn… until you unite yourselves and develop your area without too much noise making….
Are they going to fly the airplane in thier area. Keep celebrating shutting thier business down and still cry for unemployment

2 Likes

Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by Ofodirinwa: 4:35am On Dec 16, 2023
immortalcrown:

You seem stressed by this. why?

1 Like

Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by pquaver(m): 5:01am On Dec 16, 2023
WesternPanzer:

Nwanne abum onye Igbo mana zuzuru gi mechie onu.

You set of generational rettards disgust me a lot and I fear for the future of Igbo nation.

Learn to strategize and build. Stop attracting unnecessary heat and negative attention to yourself.

Even if some hopeless people insult you, learn not to insult back. Achieve quietly and move on with your life.

Most of us on this forum have travelled the world and made a little money. But we don't see it as anything. We don't even see it as money because its nothing compared to real money.

In Switzerland, you see so many European business men rolling in millions but they still drive bicycle and are very quiet. Because they know that someone sitting close to them maybe far richer than them and is ready to make even more. So why the noise?

Ordinary 20 million an average Nigerian maggot will see in his account, noise everywhere. Its big money to you because most of you are very myopic on what goes on at the international level. Lets learn to be humble in life.

20 million is just 14,000 euros on the international scene. You can't even survive 1 year in Denmark with that if you are not working. I said surviving not living. To live, you need far more above that.

Ordinary Emmanuela you see on comedy videos maybe making more than 50 million naira a year from all her social media channels. But you hardly see her come online to boast or show case material accumulations.

There is a reason you don't see the likes of Allen Onyema, Peter Obi, Dangote, Alex Otti, Soludo, Otedola, Jim Oviah making noise. Its because they are real achievers. Real achievers don't show off what they already have because who are they really trying to impress?

Chineke gozie gi. Nothing to add. Ike agwu lam ebe ndi umu igbo anyi nwere ugboo nu.. Eziokwu.. Akonuche adiro ma otu.. Tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by LooneyLester: 5:14am On Dec 16, 2023
All these rich men but they can't link rail way across the south east

Forking pigs
Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by Pristine664: 5:22am On Dec 16, 2023
Lol
Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by immortalcrown(m): 6:19am On Dec 16, 2023
Ofodirinwa:
You seem stressed by this. why?
You seem stressed by my comment. Why?
Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by Paystack: 7:10am On Dec 16, 2023
revolt:

You definitely can't be igbo... I think there's ppl trying to build hate for igbos ....by creating these chest beating threads. You're not a nwafor...

You're an idiot

What do you mean build hate for Igbos?

How much more hate can one take with all the hate the yellowbars have been giving day in day out.

Even if they erect half story building in Lagos these yellowbars will want to rub it to your face.

You're the one whose state of origin we should question.

1 Like

Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by LillyandDaisy: 7:24am On Dec 16, 2023
Chest beaters on the beat…..
Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by chisupport: 7:24am On Dec 16, 2023
Noise makers. People like you are the ones who give Igbos bad names. Just shut up!!
Ogene001:

1 Like

Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by yommen: 7:26am On Dec 16, 2023
Ogene001:

Inferiority complex will kill you. They will sell it all to you, collect your money and still come back to collect it back because you acquired it illegally. By then, you will start crying just the way you are doing at the moment. You people can't even channel a course for yourself without involving Yoruba because you believe you are competing with Yoruba. We do pass teytey already.
Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by yommen: 7:33am On Dec 16, 2023
Paystack:

Son of fallen demon

The reaction you can get from us is to show you that we have passed that level already. Adebayo Ogunlesi has passed the level of owning an ordinary airline to owning two first class airports. Both airports are in the UK!!! Now you can see that we have passed the level you are happily masturbating on. Sorry!

Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by Olachase(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2023
Paystack:

Son of fallen demon
said by someone who didn't even kw where is next meal will come from
Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by Solsix(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2023
WesternPanzer:

My brother the funny thing like u say is that real achievers don't noise, nah person wey never see food chop. I am an Igbo guy but I detest noise and victim mentality of our people. Igbos can never rule Nigeria with that mindset

1 Like

Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by Paystack: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2023
yommen:

The reaction you can get from us is to show you that we have passed that level already. Adebayo Ogunlesi has passed the level of owning an ordinary airline to owning two first class airports. Both airports are in the UK!!! Now you can see that we have passed the level you are happily masturbating on. Sorry!

What concerns you with UK as a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by Paystack: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2023
Solsix:

My brother the funny thing like u say is that real achievers don't noise, nah person wey never see food chop. I am an Igbo guy but I detest noise and victim mentality of our people. Igbos can never rule Nigeria with that mindset

You're not Igbo you conehead

1 Like 1 Share

Olachase:
said by someone who didn't even kw where is next meal will come from

It will come from my shop in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by SuperOnyi: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2023
WesternPanzer:

shocked

God bless you, sir!

These guys that claim to be Igbos here are very annoying and sénsèless! When we are trying to achieve great things, they're here igniting a war against others forgetting that the others are needed to patronize us.

Don't be surprised they don't even use any of these Igbo products but are busy destroying everything all in the name of "chest beating".

Eish, how pathetic!
Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by mdimefields: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2023
Ogene001:
guy, be calming down
Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by Ogene001: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2023
yommen:

Inferiority complex will kill you. They will sell it all to you, collect your money and still come back to collect it back because you acquired it illegally. By then, you will start crying just the way you are doing at the moment. You people can't even channel a course for yourself without involving Yoruba because you believe you are competing with Yoruba. We do pass teytey already.
The Igbos capitalist mighty arm remain upraised against lazy loafers and no political shenanigan can stop it. Why are you stopping demolition in Lagos? Who beg you? The only way you can hurt igbos is to drop nuclear weapons on Lagos. Any other thing is a waste of time. Look at how federal marginalization of Igbos ruined your economy while igbos are still waxing stronger.
Re: Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines by Ogene001: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2023
yommen:

This rubbish has bursted long ago. He used to be a major shareholder in one of the companies running Gatwick but not anymore. Yorubas can't start anything from scratch and grow it. They only emerge majority shareholder in already established firms and start claiming ownership, something that doesn't even last

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Dr Ekekwe, The Nigerian Inventor / Speakership: S’west Endorses Muraina, But Who Is He? / Corrupt Nigerian Leaders Paint Dubai Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.