Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum (26693 Views)

Police Arrest Naira Marley Over Abuja Concert / Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Iyabo Ojo & Daughter Priscilla In Matching Outfits To Celebrate Eid Il Fitri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by tunjilana: 8:27am On Dec 16, 2023
Naira marley should add her to the lawsuit too.

Una see court una no go na to dey drag who Don file suit for court on social media. When judge make pronouncement make dem no comply

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Davidzy23(m): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2023
Wahala no dey finish..

Something is wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by RGRNetwork: 8:28am On Dec 16, 2023
little girl you have said the truth but be careful of the "KNIFE STABBING CREW" especially if you are in the UK. These dudes are mean o. Ask Rugged Man & Bella.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Areacleo: 8:29am On Dec 16, 2023
Hi, we at Areaconnect are offering bikes for hire purchase in Abuja strictly for dispatch riders to operate in Abuja for a duration of 1 year, check my signature for contact.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by iamoyindamola(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2023
That mumu body builder collect stray bullet sha

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by bitingcool: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by femi4: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2023
TechCapon:
Nairaland front page not as rich as it used to be. What value is dis topic angry
There was a nairaland.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Jostoman: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2023
Where the matter pain all these BAT and APC Zombies is where she said when iyabo ojo support LP they called it clout she said look at our Economy now grin

The only reason why marley and Larry are working free now is because of their closeness with Asiwaju.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Sucolee(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2023
Wahala be like my footleg,it like it or not i go use am trek reach work today..
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Exceed15: 8:34am On Dec 16, 2023
Story. Let your mother respond legally too. No be all these social media stunt.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by franchasofficia: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2023
jumokeadele:
dj splash, i followed the guy's story , nairamarley used that guy . The guy lost all his senses after he left the record label and everything was fetish. If this is a sane country naira marlay should be in jail.

Instead of Nigerians to support Iyabo Ojo who happened to be the only one that has stood up for dj splash case , see the comment above . I'm sorry for this country , its obviously not the politicians , its the masses that have problem.
Nigeria is a wasted nation filled with useless, dumb youths who make up the majority of the population

10 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by WhisperedNoise: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2023
jumokeadele:
dj splash, i followed the guy's story , nairamarley used that guy . The guy lost all his senses after he left the record label and everything was fetish. If this is a sane country naira marlay should be in jail.

Instead of Nigerians to support Iyabo Ojo who happened to be the only one that has stood up for dj splash case , see the comment above . I'm sorry for this country , its obviously not the politicians , its the masses that have problem.
Nigerians are very funny people.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Starhearts: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2023
Like mother like daughter

Some pple were born with fish 🐟 brain

8 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by princeade86(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2023
So she's social media influential? Lol

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Vinnie2000(m): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2023
Since Iyabo Ojo supports Labour Party, she is Right. 😊😊🙂

Devil punish Naira Marley. 😕😕

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by dododawa1: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2023
jumokeadele:

Dont DJ splash know d outcome of involvement with Naira Marley,is looking for fame, and he got d fame, So everyone carry his cross.

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Centcanada: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2023
IJAWyouths11:
Iyabo ojo talks too much, she brought this to herself
you are bad egg is obvious

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Centcanada: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2023
Tjra:
Like mother like daughter.

A snake will always birth a long thing.

Omo ati iya werey
you are also a bad egg

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Basic123: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2023
TechCapon:
Nairaland front page not as rich as it used to be. What value is dis topic angry
AS IN !
TOPICS LIKE..."SEE WATER MELON I BOUGHT FOR 50NAIRA"...All those sahara reporters fake news too

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Centcanada: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2023
verybadmouth:
The young girl has big balls
but she is saying the Truth

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by ImoleNaija: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2023
jumokeadele:
dj splash, i followed the guy's story , nairamarley used that guy .The guy lost all his senses after he left the record label and everything was fetish. If this is a sane country naira marlay should be in jail.

You followed them to where he was used, abi na your babalawo father said that to you

Sorry for yourself. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by tishbite42: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2023
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters "he gon clapback, she gon clapback, he gon clapback, she gon clapback..."
Ja Rule

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Hotice085: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2023
UptownVibes:
More Traffic ,more money for Seun..

Na better clap back this smally need,and she will craw back into her shell..

Which money, kobo kobo wey Seun de see go make am rub im belly thinking he don arrive
Nairaland dat should be more than what it is by now and in billions of dollars is still operating like a gossip blog making peanuts 🥜 monthly

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Tjra: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2023
Centcanada:
you are also a bad egg
I've known this all my life.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Azazyel: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2023
jumokeadele:

You're correct 💯. Nigerians are the problems of Nigeria. I used to blast the politicians before but I later discovered that most Nigerian citizens don't have sense. They'd rather support evil because it's from their tribe or religion than to support something good from elsewhere. Don't pity Nigerians. They hardly pity themselves. When you do good, they'll call you mumu but when you do bad, they'll call you a sharp guy or sharp girl. Most Nigerians are mentally unstable and myopic in their thinking. A society that openly glorifies internet fraud cannot progress.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Centcanada: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2023
babyfaceafrica:
This one is just making noise
because you are bias so you will not believe her

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by tishbite42: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2023
Jostoman:
Where the matter pain all these BAT and APC Zombies is where she said when iyabo ojo support LP they called it clout she said look at our Economy now grin

The only reason why marley and Larry are working free now is because of their closeness with Asiwaju.
Na dat one pain them like werey
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Jostoman: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2023
franchasofficia:
Nigeria is a wasted nation filled with useless, dumb youths who make up the majority of the population
those comment above are from Asiwaju supporters. Marley and Larry are very close with their oga and that was the reason why they are attacking her.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by slowice(m): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2023
Except that she's right... Those attacking her in the cs what's your reason? Did she say anything that is a lie?

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Nicepoker(m): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2023
Another hoe has emerged grin

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Mayplays(f): 8:51am On Dec 16, 2023
Tjra:
Like mother like daughter.

A snake will always birth a long thing.

Omo ati iya werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson Shows Off Chanel Bag Husband Got Her For Christmas (Pic & Vid) / "My Senior" 9ice Pay Homage To Ayefele On Stage As They Dance Happily / Tiwa Savage's Son Jamil In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.