Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum (26683 Views)

Police Arrest Naira Marley Over Abuja Concert / Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Iyabo Ojo & Daughter Priscilla In Matching Outfits To Celebrate Eid Il Fitri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by doggedfighter(f): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2023
WiryExclaimer:
Nsogbu ndΓ­ jα»‹ ego

Hahahaha πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thanks for making me laugh.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Blackdisciple(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2023
What is she saying undecided

Very children from womb will start typing on SM
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by firearcher: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2023
Its so simple. Stop accusing people of crimes you cannot prove that they committed. Doesn't matter your personal feelings or opinions about them or whether they are guilty of other actions.

Why? Because we should treat others how we want others to treat us too.

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by breezeng: 11:08am On Dec 16, 2023
What is the essence of this nonsensical thread. Owu iya gbon, oun Lomo o ran. Like mother like daughter. I think we should allow justice to take its course instead of ranting on the internet to gather fame. The mother and child should go and learn a skill that will better the economy of our nation.

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by ChristianMuslim: 11:08am On Dec 16, 2023
I stand with Naira Marley.. Na only dj splash dey take drugs,go to the street, and see small rat like you buying drugs with their money.. let your lousy clout chasing mother answer legally? Justice for mohbad has ended? Your mother has been caught unaware this time around.. Shege banza

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by tfelicityk(m): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2023
Spirit of womanhood...
I like her energy, support for her mum and courage.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Dennisochampa: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2023
I don't like iyabo ojo but alot of Nigerians are stupid....
There were videos of bullying...
There was a video where mohbad came out to point naira marley and that other useless boy... That they should be held responsible if he dies....
Nigerians no see that one.... Na DNA matter them see....
Werin concern DNA concern who die
Naira marley get guts Sha...... So much guts......
Even if no be him kill mohbad, the video evidence of assault is enough to lock him out for a very long time.....

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by MuslimIgbo: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2023
jumokeadele:
dj splash, i followed the guy's story , nairamarley used that guy . The guy lost all his senses after he left the record label and everything was fetish. If this is a sane country naira marlay should be in jail.

Instead of Nigerians to support Iyabo Ojo who happened to be the only one that has stood up for dj splash case , see the comment above . I'm sorry for this country , its obviously not the politicians , its the masses that have problem.
Iyabo na OLORIBURUKU.
Helping dj splash doesn't and will never change that.
She has stepped on many toes and deserves whatever fate and retributions that comes for her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2023
casualobserver:

I don’t know who this Iyabo Ojo is though I keep hearing her name. I don’t watch Nollywood. Clearly she has a daughter old enough to be a blogger so clearly around the age of Naira Marley. Now my question is why would a woman drag herself publicly into matters with people around the age of her child?
How old is precilia? Naira Marley no be her mate oo, they're far from each other abeg. Yesterday girl here, abeg no dey compare them

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2023
jumokeadele:
dj splash, i followed the guy's story , nairamarley used that guy . The guy lost all his senses after he left the record label and everything was fetish. If this is a sane country naira marlay should be in jail.

Instead of Nigerians to support Iyabo Ojo who happened to be the only one that has stood up for dj splash case , see the comment above . I'm sorry for this country , its obviously not the politicians , its the masses that have problem.
Rubbish! Do you have proofs to all these claims? Can you proof fetish in court? What does fetish even mean?

I am guessing you are one of Iyabo ojo ass lickers, Iyabo ojo is just a clout shaser, now let's see how she will proof her claims in court with Nairamarley. She cannot go about accussing people of something without proofs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2023
Dennisochampa:
I don't like iyabo ojo but alot of Nigerians are stupid....
There were videos of bullying...
There was a video where mohbad came out to point naira marley and that other useless boy... That they should be held responsible if he dies....
Nigerians no see that one.... Na DNA matter them see....
Werin concern DNA concern who die
Naira marley get guts Sha...... So much guts......
Even if no be him kill mohbad, the video evidence of assault is enough to lock him out for a very long time.....
Rubbish! Since when has bullying becomes murder? You people keep accussing Nairamarley of killing mobad you better have proofs to show in court.

Iyabo ojo and her dumb daughter are clout chasers. Anything to trend they d do it.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2023
Another clout chasing by Iyabo ojo and her dumb ugeelee daughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by dododawa1: 11:57am On Dec 16, 2023
Family business
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by dododawa1: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2023
NAIRA MARLY

No gree for

Both.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by kunyeo(m): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
Mayplays:
Who are you and what have you done with your life?
I am Kunle Abrahams(you can google it!) and I mostly write for children,currently have close to 14 publications that are adopted in schools across Nigeria.In my little way,I want to believe I am doing something with my life.Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Mark267833: 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
jumokeadele:

Iyabo is attention seeker mvderfuker, and naira didn't use anybody, its effect of drugs, only iif you know how those small boys take high.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Demayour: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2023
Mayplays:
This is a lesson not to put mouth in Nigerians matter, never help them, not even the person wants to die of hunger

Just look at the comments, the one wey no put mouth na bastard, the one wey put mouth na prostitute
It’s things like this people in diaspora see and harden their hearts because they have gone out and see how normal human beings process situations and think

Even if they want to die, ignore them and mind your business and japa if you can, like what the Bleep kind of people are these?

Its so obvious why we are hated around the world, a country full of extremely rude money hungry crazy people, what a pity I was born here and have to be identified as one

You can decide to be different and if we keep having more people who are different, the ones who seem insane will eventually be outnumbered.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Dannydavito: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
Na una matter, Let the dead bury the dead.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Dennisochampa: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Rubbish! Since when has bullying becomes murder? You people keep accussing Nairamarley of killing mobad you better have proofs to show in court.

Iyabo ojo and her dumb daughter are clout chasers. Anything to trend they d do it.
So when mohbad came out to say that if he dies, naira marley should be held responsible..... This video came out after naira marley and some boys went after mohbad.... We should sweep this allegation under the carpet yes
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Quebec91(m): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
cheesy
jumokeadele:

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by ChristianMuslim: 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
Stupid rumour monger in Nigeria ,can anyone post where naira marley bullied mohbad.. awon werey aproko dem say dem say.. many of you on this forum are like iyabo ojo.. una go soon face lawsuit.. Awon akoshi bero
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Myer(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
IJAWyouths11:
Iyabo ojo talks too much, she brought this to herself
May God give our women wisdom.
You see that thing called wisdom? It's too priceless.
Iyabo Ojo will have to learn and unfortunately she'll learn the hard way- 500 million naira on top of the already existing lagos state fine?
Hope her new flame has enough money.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by TheWinterBird(f): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2023
Iyabo Ojo has tried for a lot of people. Nigerians are just an ungrateful bunch. Naira Marley or whatever his name is will sure lose if he attempts suing.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Jagaban2012: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
Like mother, like daughter.....

Soon, she automatically inherited her mother's insanity on social media......

Help. I tell that bitch that she doesn't need to come.on social media and respond to a subject to jurisdiction.....it is illegal in itself.....if Naira Marley's lawyer is wiser, he will become a landlord to both Iyabo Ojo and her daughter's social media handle....knowing fully well that dey will soon commit libel of defamation of character offense...perhaps they haven't committed any in real sense.....

Play with their mind....they will definitely fall for it.....i rise....
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Anoze4real2022(m): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2023
shox:
That part about the economy hit me badly

She use style enter these agbado and cassava people

Economy isn't working for them before, they use party to make their ways

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by UptownVibes(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2023
MisfitHPG:
craw?illiterate ass piece of massive horse shit
So because of typographical error,your father became an illiterate, right?
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
This iyabo pikin is a GIANT grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Judd007: 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
Big balls, abi boobs? Girls no get balls now, common
verybadmouth:
The young girl has big balls
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
Dennisochampa:
So when mohbad came out to say that if he dies, naira marley should be held responsible..... This video came out after naira marley and some boys went after mohbad.... We should sweep this allegation under the carpet yes
Just because Mobad said so does not mean Nairamarley killed him.

Exactly, it is just an alleagtion until it can be proven that Marley killed Mobad it is just an allegation.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Priscilla Knocks Naira Marley Over Threat To Sue Mum by Dennisochampa: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Just because Mobad said so does not mean Nairamarley killed him.

Exactly, it is just an alleagtion until it can be proven that Marley killed Mobad it is just an allegation.
...... So if u see your son come out in a video showing people assaulting him claiming that if he dies... They should hold those people responsible, you will let it slide because it's just an allegation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Her Grown Children (Photos) / Ali Baba Slams Man Who Criticised Dangote’s Daughter Wedding / Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odi, Shows Off Swag In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.