Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment (21469 Views)

"You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by enemyofprogress: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2023
ElohimShenRa:
Who cares whether they’re happy or shedding blood?

This is what we keep telling you. Acting first before you think, just like your forebears did during the Biafran War - leading to the annihilation of 3Million of your vacuous people.

And all for what? Gri-Gri & Gra-Gra.

Na we get am! Na we dey there! We are the direct descendants of the Jews!

If you were raised & brought up to intimidate & bully others, We Yorubas are an exception.

You can go and intimidate your palmwine- drinking village chiefs & elders - Never We the Yorubas.

Lastly, like I always say to people;

Ancient wisdom teaches us that Action begets Reaction; Cause begets Effects; And Sequence begets Consequence.

Lamidi Kanu will die in Prison and his wife will keep jumping from the bed of one Cocaine-Trafficker to the other - giving them doggy (shidisoke) & wheelbarrow.
abeg me too will like to have a taste of his wife's doggy style o. My body don full.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Okoroawusa: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2023
How do you think the families of thousands of people killed by Nnamdi Kanu feel right now?

Nnamdi Kanu no go die better

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by enemyofprogress: 7:47am On Dec 16, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
dey no Dey nack am?
we dey nack am. I'm on duty next week for her nacking roster

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by TopBanter: 7:47am On Dec 16, 2023
Kukutente23:
Actually, the Igbo social and political outfits made a mistake politicising the matter.
Why go to presidents to beg for release of a man held supposedly on court charges. It should have been the courts you'll plead to. The courts will see it as an affront. Native intelligence is important in everything.
I suspect the courts simply refused to free him so as not to look like an appendage of the executive

You’re right that they have no business going to beg Tinubu but it is a no no for lawless Igbos to beg a court. That would make even more mockery of our internationally battered image and reputation.

Why is the word competent always used before the words Court of law? It is because it is a sacrosanct ideal for a court to be competent, impartial and to diligently deliver justice without fear or favour.

The idea of begging a court is preposterous and one that can only be entertained in Nigeria because it patently suggests that wrongdoers wish the court to pervert the course of justice.

Kanu should stand trial for his crimes and be punished severely if found guilty. That development will set a precedence that will contribute to preventing others copying his lawless actions and disregard for Nigeria and non-Igbo Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by gassbee: 7:49am On Dec 16, 2023
FG na your mate

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by ebenholer2(m): 7:49am On Dec 16, 2023
DaTruths:

Who ordered the Lekki massacre?

How on earth will u believe such an insinuation that TINUBU ordered the massacre? I was strongly against the massacre then but yet I later realized TINUBU had no hands in it. It was just a transfer of aggression through the belief that TINUBU solely influenced the deposition of Ambode as a governor and his influence in making BUHARI to become the president. However we could glaring see that TINUBU did not have a say at all in BUHARI government and he only used majority APC membership who went against Ambode to depose him.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Kukutente23: 7:53am On Dec 16, 2023
TopBanter:

You’re right that they have no business going to beg Tinubu but it is a no no for lawless Igbos to beg a court. That would make even more mockery of our internationally battered image and reputation.

Why is the word competent always used before the words Court of law? It is because it is a sacrosanct ideal for a court to be competent, impartial and to diligently deliver justice without fear or favour.

The idea of begging a court is preposterous and one that can only be entertained in Nigeria because it patently suggests that wrongdoers wish the court to pervert the course of justice.

Kanu should stand trial for his crimes and be punished severely if found guilty. That development will set a precedence that will contribute to preventing others copying his lawless actions and disregard for Nigeria and non-Igbo Nigerians.

First of all, all your presentation and arguments of cases before a court are known as "pleadings". In a technical sense, what you do before a court is plead your case based on facts and evidence. So all your railings against pleading and begging is borne out of ignorance.
Since you're so concerned about our image in the international sense, what do you think of the FG holding on to Kanu while he was discharged by the Appeal Court? Also remember the case of Zakzaky who was repeatedly freed even up to Ecowas Court who fined Nigerian govt against him but still they held on to him in disobedience of the courts.
Kanu stood and was standing trial for his crimes till the army meddled in the whole affair like a group of thugs. Mind you, I'm not defending him neither am I after his release but just speaking the facts before you label me ipob
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by TopBanter: 7:54am On Dec 16, 2023
viodemus:
If they have any sense, they will release him, and send him overseas for a little while. Maybe for 2 to 3 years, like they are doing with igboho.

Nnamdi Kanu is a fairness supporter. Not really a Nigerian hater. He hates the inequality of Nigeria. Many igbos feel like that. Many igbos are confused. Many igbos can't imagine Lagos or even the northern states they stay in, being sabotaged because of tribalism. Nnamdi kanu just recently became a tribalist and now cares for his tribe before Nigeria, other tribes in Nigeria do it, only the igbos are late to the party with that kind of thinking.

When the sw and north cannot compete, they begin to let their shame of incompetence, turn into jealousy and anger, then they band together to do phd (pull him down). They will try to coerce smaller tribes or bully the dragging feet smaller tribes to be anti igbo. Then try to nationally put the igbos outside the SE under siege, while they simultaneously put the whole SE under seige. Then they actively, systematically, blockade the igbos and cousins from the security forces integration, and also block the igbos from economic infrastructure opportunity eg foreign infrastructure investment like refineries, like seaport in calabar, rivers, and akwa ibom; Railway, and road network. Then the cases of putting their tribal or religious law over FG laws.

Truth be told, the 2nd largest tribe in the SE is the northerners, followed by cousins, then ijaws, then everybody else with yorubas being the top ones.

Nnamdi Kanu has a respected opinion, but he is not God, just like anyone else. His discrimination by the hands of the other majority tribes, is what is really pissing most of the igbos off. Those tribes have even worse tribalist, than the likes of kanu. But, they are patted on the back. Oluomo is worse than Kanu. Kanu has never called for the offensive killing of no tribe in Nigeria. So, stop making him am more than what he is. He is just saying that the igbos are actively, and purposely being marginalized, and turned into an endangered species nationally.

Release him since he has been cleared. Even he is a diluted tribalist, compared to the national tribalism existing today. Tribalism is very sensitive in Nigeria now. And we have okpolor eyes that got the vote of the north, not just because he is muslim, but because he privately promised the north that he can reign in on the igbos, and even keep them in a more intense suppression and oppression.

Release kanu and let him go away; Kanu sef, should get out of the way, if he doesn't have a creative and progressive plan to advice. By the way, we igbos need to work on ourselves too. We are messing up big time. Greedy, selfish, populace and political leaders everywhere, no vision, no urgency, no awareness, demagogue, and highly aloof to the tribalism of the others. We are dealing with other tribes who view our progress as their downfall, which is not true of we all have mutual respect. But we have to systematically get stronger to defend against a planned genocide against us. We should be able to give them more hell than they dish out, and sustain the hell on them for as long as it takes. We should seek peace, respect all, but be ready for those that their hatred have gone extreme against us. We shouldn't hesitate to collectively strike back if the need be.

* any idi*t wey come talk rubbish for my post, na thunder go help me fire you.

Dustbin or toilet material. Next IPOB ‘Voltron’ please.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by jookco(m): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Shey Supreme Court no be court again. If he is innocent they should be glad as they can sue after this if he wins. Their reaction so far speaks volume that their son is guilty. Wishing Nnamdi Kanu a merry Christmas and a happy new year 2024 in advance and incarceration.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by ebenholer2(m): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2023
TopBanter:

Kanu has bitten more than he can chew by taking to aggressiveness in order to acquire independence for his people in the 21st century without taking to amicable way of resolution knowing fully well that his people are one of the minors in the nation.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Beuberry(f): 7:57am On Dec 16, 2023
ecolime:

Yeah

Even his ENDSARS hate speech was targeted at Tinubu & his perceived business interests.

Same Tinubu is now President and you expect a soft landing from him? Just dey play

My issue with Kanu is, why the hatred for Tinubu when the man never crossed his way? Besides, he left governorship seat in 2007. And never had issues with Igbos while in office.

Infact, his administration recruited most of the Igbos that are in Lagos state civil service today. He had many of them as commissioners.

Igbos form at least 15% of all Lagos state MDAs workers. Secondary schools nko? I went to a government school. My Principal and lots of the teachers were Igbos.

I just don't get it
Deep questions. Igbos, Nnamdi Kanu pikins answer these honourably.
How true is this?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by jookco(m): 7:59am On Dec 16, 2023
gassbee:
FG na your mate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Beuberry(f): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Kanu inherited the hatred and just brought it to the front burner.
In 2011 up till 2013. APGA under Peter Obi was running an anti-Tinubu campaign even though Tinubu never ruled in the SE.
That Hoebee na another case.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by ebenholer2(m): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2023
I WISH TO OPENLY MAKE THIS KNOWN THAT THE SECRET TO IGBO INDEPENDENCE IS TO HAVE A STRONG PATCH WITH THE YORUBAS AND THE REST MINORITY TRIBES IN THE SOUTH. BUT IT IS A PITY THAT THEY HAVE TURNED ALL THESE PEOPLE TO THEIR ENEMIES AND THIS WILL DEFINITELY DRAG THEIR VISION FOR ANOTHER 50YEARS. GO AND WRITE IT DOWN.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Beuberry(f): 8:02am On Dec 16, 2023
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by HRMK: 8:05am On Dec 16, 2023
what can they do about it!NOTHING!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by TopBanter: 8:05am On Dec 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

First of all, all your presentation and arguments of cases before a court are known as "pleadings". In a technical sense, what you do before a court is plead your case based on facts and evidence. So all your railings against pleading and begging is borne out of ignorance.
Since you're so concerned about our image in the international sense, what do you think of the FG holding on to Kanu while he was discharged by the Appeal Court? Also remember the case of Zakzaky who was repeatedly freed even up to Ecowas Court who fined Nigerian govt against him but still they held on to him in disobedience of the courts.
Kanu stood and was standing trial for his crimes till the army meddled in the whole affair like a group of thugs. Mind you, I'm not defending him neither am I after his release but just speaking the facts before you label me ipob

I did not label you IPOB nor spoke to you rudely. Plead or beg are semantics in this case because you admitted Igbos went to “plead” with Tinubu to release Kanu.

Saying that move was wrong and that they should have “pleaded” with the court instead means you similarly wish they beg the Supreme Court to free Kanu as they petitioned Tinubu.

That is never done anywhere. I.e family, friend, well-wishers and ethnic affiliate of a defendant “pleading” with a Court. What grounds will they plead? The court should disregard its obligation to the law and order cessation of the trial of Kanu?

The defendant’s retinue of lawyers are the only one to do that not Ohanaeze or every Tom, D1ck and Harry desperate to see Kanu set free.

We can agree to disagree but what you suggest, to me, is inane. No pun intended Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by viodemus: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2023
TopBanter:

Dustbin or toilet material. Next IPOB ‘Voltron’ please.

Verified fo*ol. I see you. Anything else.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by gigabyte13: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2023
As expected, who case no favour, go always reject am....
My advise to them
Let them take the case to Amadioha...!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by 10mobile: 8:21am On Dec 16, 2023
ElohimShenRa:
Who cares whether they’re happy or shedding blood?

This is what we keep telling you. Acting first before you think, just like your forebears did during the Biafran War - leading to the annihilation of 3Million of your vacuous people.

And all for what? Gri-Gri & Gra-Gra.

Na we get am! Na we dey there! We are the direct descendants of the Jews!

If you were raised & brought up to intimidate & bully others, We Yorubas are an exception.

You can go and intimidate your palmwine- drinking village chiefs & elders - Never We the Yorubas.

Lastly, like I always say to people;

Ancient wisdom teaches us that Action begets Reaction; Cause begets Effects; And Sequence begets Consequence.

Lamidi Kanu will die in Prison and his wife will keep jumping from the bed of one Cocaine-Trafficker to the other - giving them doggy (shidisoke) & wheelbarrow.
This is how Hamas celebrated when they first struck Israel. If you are wise, you will understand.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by VEHINTOLAR: 8:23am On Dec 16, 2023
kingthreat:
It is time to free this guy.
1. 90% of the Igbos support him and this government needs Igbo support
2. Nnamdi Kanu has calmed down and has been giving non-violent vibes from detention. He is against the carnage going on in the state.
3. The government instead of detaining him can use him as a tool. Right now Simon Ekpa needs to be checkmated and this can only be done to some great extent by his former boss.
4. The IPoB groups will use this judgement as a reason to be more vicious. They will kill more government workers and even kill more Igbos at will.
Yes Nnamdi Kanu's talk during Endsars was more of terrorism. But if Igboho is walking free in Germany, and Sheik Gumi is still chewing gworo in Kaduna, then Kanu deserves to be given a CONDITIONAL release.
Unfortunately it is like Tinubu is on a course to self-destruct with the policies of his cabal.

You're not ready to tell yourself the truth yet. And by the way,what did Igboho do 'cause I don't know why you should compare him to Kanu ? Did Igboho call for the killings of all Igbo leaders - political and religious ? Did he ask anyone to burn down Enugu ? Did he ask anyone to destroy businesses of Igbo ? Did he preach violence or threaten anyone with it ?

Stop fooling yourself,man,no government needs igbo's support again as it is now;you're politically dispensable ! You need to also note and know that if Ipob decide to go after non Igbo and start killing them in Igbo land,it will have a very grave consequences for all igbos living outside of Igbo land. Trust me,you don't want Ipob to go that route ! According to you, 90% of Igbo support Kanu,then these 90% should better rise up now and bring sanity to Alaigbo as nobody else will do it for you.

Some of you have no idea what's you're talking about. A treasonable felony,an offence that's punishable by death is slammed on Kanu's head and you're here asking the government to release him ! You may not like the truth but it remains what it is;the truth - Kanu is not coming out of Kuje prison alive ! Those who want to declare war against Nigeria because of him should better do so now. You guys have no idea who you're dealing with,Tinubu is a proper "Omo Eko",you know what that means ? You can't intimidate him with anything,he will call your bluff !

Now,note this as well,some of us will cause serious problem if Kanu is realeased. The atrocities he ordered some nonentities to commit in Lagos are indelible in our minds. If Kanu is released without paying for those criminal offences he committed,some people will pay a very high price for it. It is not a threat but trust me, that's what will happen.

Don't expect further response from me on this.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by TopBanter: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2023
ebenholer2:
I WISH TO OPENLY MAKE THIS KNOWN THAT THE SECRET TO IGBO INDEPENDENCE IS TO HAVE A STRONG PATCH WITH THE YORUBAS AND THE REST MINORITY TRIBES IN THE SOUTH. BUT IT IS A PITY THAT THEY HAVE TURNED ALL THESE PEOPLE TO THEIR ENEMIES AND THIS WILL DEFINITELY DRAG THEIR VISION FOR ANOTHER 50YEARS. GO AND WRITE IT DOWN.

Intelligent observation. Igbos, always myopically self-destructive and prone to acting without think things through, have indeed turned many, like the Yorubas, to enemies.

Before #EndSARS and the recent elections, many Yorubas would have been in favour of releasing Kanu.

How many Yoruba can support such a call today when Nnamdi ‘Kaduna Nzeogwu’ Kanu demanded , during #EndSARS, that no part of Igboland must be touched but Lagos must be burnt to the ground and Yoruba leaders, plus their assets, killed and destroyed?

How many Yorubas want to support anything beneficial to Igbos when they made the last election a toxic, bitter and desperate hated filled fight against the Yorubas and Tinubu?

Decorum was out of the window and they were openly wishing Tinubu death, asking his wife to poison him and such madness. The likes of P-Square and many prominent Igbos showed their bigotry and fueled the fire.

Even the most liberal Yorubas began to seethe with rage because these were a people, in the millions, we had welcomed, accommodated and supported in our land making it crystal clear they hate and despise us.

They alone, of the over 300 ethnic groups of Nigeria, showed such a relentlessly toxic and hatefully bitter desperation to get involved in our local politics and public administration. “Enemies-within spotted” was the shocking conclusion of many Yorubas

It was obvious Igbos have real and bitter hatred for Yorubas in their heart. They will now regret it as, unlike them, the Yoruba man does not brag about his impending course of action and you won’t see it coming.

That is why Ohanaeze etal, after begging Tinubu, began stating confidently that Kanu will be home for Christmas. They do not understand that Tinubu’s smiles and the civil reception accorded them is no indication of his mindset.

This war Igbos , to include Kanu himself, have brought to the Yorubas, because they view us as weak and easily dominated, will leave them battered and bruised losers because there is only ever one going to be one Victor, I.e Yorubas, same as there was only ever only going to be one Victor, I.e Nigeria, after the past civil war.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Hotfreezing: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2023
kingthreat:
It is time to free this guy.
1. 90% of the Igbos support him and this government needs Igbo support

The government won without Igbo support. 3 Presidential elections have been won without Igbo support.
When we warned you, you insulted us. Now, you have become useless in this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by muykem: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2023
ecolime:

Yeah

Even his ENDSARS hate speech was targeted at Tinubu & his perceived business interests.

Same Tinubu is now President and you expect a soft landing from him? Just dey play

My issue with Kanu is, why the hatred for Tinubu when the man never crossed his way? Besides, he left governorship seat in 2007. And never had issues with Igbos while in office.

Infact, his administration recruited most of the Igbos that are in Lagos state civil service today. He had many of them as commissioners.

Igbos form at least 15% of all Lagos state MDAs workers. Secondary schools nko? I went to a government school. My Principal and lots of the teachers were Igbos.

I just don't get it
This is the reason why they hate Tinubu. They see those gestures toward them as entertainment. They only understand force and intimidation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Hotfreezing: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2023
Tingotoe:
Why bring the man's wife into this?

Did Kanu not insult Buhari's wife?
You Igbo cowards give what you can't take. Una go chop sand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Gajagojo: 8:38am On Dec 16, 2023
we are not happy he has not been executed yet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Hotfreezing: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2023
Kilometres:

No matter what this govt does, igbos will never give them any support... and this govt knows that too

Igbo support is useless. 3 Presidential elections have been won without Igbo support. So, why should the government bother?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by smalls001: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2023
Laff wan kiii me here. Dem dey reject terrorism judgement like say e be election tribunal case. This Kanu joker has not still realised the pile of shit he is in. Just like Bin Laden rejecting US court judgement.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Hotfreezing: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2023
onyibest2k:
HOW MANY BOKOHARAM HAS BEEN FREED AND RECRUITED INTO MILITARY

Enough to defeat Biafra

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Warrior247: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2023
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by DaTruths: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2023
ebenholer2:

How on earth will u believe such an insinuation that TINUBU ordered the massacre? I was strongly against the massacre then but yet I later realized TINUBU had no hands in it. It was just a transfer of aggression through the belief that TINUBU solely influenced the deposition of Ambode as a governor and his influence in making BUHARI to become the president. However we could glaring see that TINUBU did not have a say at all in BUHARI government and he only used majority APC membership who went against Ambode to depose him.

It wasn't Ambode that was Governor, it was Sanwo Olu who's very answerable to Tinubu.

So who ordered the Lekki massacre?

Why did they deny nobody was killed, only to later give them a mass burial this year?

Who knows Tinubu before 2015? I didn't.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Rumundele(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2023
Very tired now to read all but for the headline, no comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Day 2: NLC Protests In Ibadan (pics) / FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell / Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.