Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment (21515 Views)

"You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by ycat: 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2023
Tinubu is the lion that is leading a sheep army and represents Yoruba political head and Nnamdi Kanu hates that kind of power in a Yoruba's hand, he knows if Tinubu goes down, it will be another 30 years before we find another OMO AKIN.

Why is 1.5% of anything let alone 15% is given to Igbos in Lagos? That's the genesis of Yoruba's problem. Igbos will never respect Yoruba and no one will respect Yoruba anywhere because it shows how weak and stupid we are.
ecolime:

Yeah

Even his ENDSARS hate speech was targeted at Tinubu & his perceived business interests.

Same Tinubu is now President and you expect a soft landing from him? Just dey play

My issue with Kanu is, why the hatred for Tinubu when the man never crossed his way? Besides, he left governorship seat in 2007. And never had issues with Igbos while in office.

Infact, his administration recruited most of the Igbos that are in Lagos state civil service today. He had many of them as commissioners/Assistants.

Igbos form at least 15% of all Lagos state MDAs workers. Secondary schools nko? I went to a government school. My Principal and lots of the teachers were Igbos.

I just don't get it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by ZooOga: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
I kind of feel sorry for his fine and beautiful wife suffering all these years being alone.

https://www.nairaland.com/5128981/nnamdi-kanu-wife-uchechi-okwu

The pix are from a vintage NL thread!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Mansa6: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
kingthreat:

Wow I have witnessed it happen to mine that I wish it on someone else. Bravo to you

Really
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by ycat: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
What exactly is the judgement? I didn't see it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Mansa6: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
gidgiddy:

You people are why Nigeria is today world poverty capital and 8th most insecure country on earth. You see the country getting worse by the day and dint ask why

The problem is not Nnamdi Kanu or the Biafran agitation, there would be no Nnamdi Kanu or Biafran agitation if Nigeria was working

Nigeria is a country built on lies, injustice, tyranny, fruad and deception. To expect such country to carry on and their wont be massive agitation is wishful thinking. The country has failed, and will never work

Nnamdi Kanu represents us Igbos who are tired of the fraud called "one Nigeria". What the Nigerian State should do is give us referendum let us decide if we still want to be part of this British colonial experiment called Nigeria

But if you say you will keep running a country where people no longer have a sense of belonging, subjugate the people and force them to be part of a union they dont want, then that mean you should forget about peace. There is nothing like peace where there is injustice

Nigeria can never be peaceful country, its a system of subjugation and injustice

NNAMDI KANU REPRESENTS YOUR LATE WRETCHED ILLITERATE PEASANT FATHER..

THUNDER FIRE HIM IN HIS SHALLOW GRAVE A THOUSAND TIMES OVER..

Speak for yourself!

Nnamdi Kanu represents EEDIOTIC REASONING MORONS like you..

What has his representation for eediots like you brought to Ala Igbo

Death and Destruction..

Who formed ESN?How many thousands have ESN killed in Igboland

Oga don't make me pin your location down and search you out..

Who is this little EMPTY STREET NITWIT

With all that has died in the SE,including businesses,you are still saying Nnamdi Kanu represents....................

Thunder destroy your mother there...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Omoejigbahe(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2023
Their rejection is like to the ranting of an ant.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Mansa6: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2023
gidgiddy:

You people are why Nigeria is today world poverty capital and 8th most insecure country on earth. You see the country getting worse by the day and dint ask why

The problem is not Nnamdi Kanu or the Biafran agitation, there would be no Nnamdi Kanu or Biafran agitation if Nigeria was working

Nigeria is a country built on lies, injustice, tyranny, fruad and deception. To expect such country to carry on and their wont be massive agitation is wishful thinking. The country has failed, and will never work

Nnamdi Kanu represents us Igbos who are tired of the fraud called "one Nigeria". What the Nigerian State should do is give us referendum let us decide if we still want to be part of this British colonial experiment called Nigeria

But if you say you will keep running a country where people no longer have a sense of belonging, subjugate the people and force them to be part of a union they dont want, then that mean you should forget about peace. There is nothing like peace where there is injustice

Nigeria can never be peaceful country, its a system of subjugation and injustice

Can you speak about the atrocities that Nnamdi Kanu and his followers have dushed out to the igbos?

The thousand that have been killed.. kidnapped.. murdered and their body parts harvested and sold?

Do you support the sit at home on Monday?When you come out,you are harrased and sometimes killed?

Speak on that ...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by ycat: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
It's the hate they have for Yoruba that was transferred to Tinubu but Yoruba have short memory and have no idea of what is happening to them. If Peter Obi was taken care of after 2011 the way sane people do it, he would not have any leg to walk in Lagos. 99% Yoruba don't know that Peter Obi was the first person to say "Lagos is no man's land" and that's because our leaders and obas are very useless.
Raskimonojendor:

Kanu inherited the hatred and just brought it to the front burner.
In 2011 up till 2013. APGA under Peter Obi was running an anti-Tinubu campaign even though Tinubu never ruled in the SE.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Everfrank(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Nnamdi-Kanus-family-rejects-Supreme-Court-judgment

Remain unhappy forever.
Nnamdi was responsible for hate speech, inciting violence, treasonable felony and the death of hundreds of Nigerians including his kinsmen.
Are the families of the dead and other victims happy? That's our concern.
Better forget about him cos he is remaining in there for life imprisonment

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Vello(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
DaTruths:

So if fulani herdsmen want to carry out an attack, they would carry their cows along to the crime scene? Unto say cows are Horses they ride on?

Why are you People's reasoning too wack?
So which fulani cows ate farmers crops as your propaganda submitted? Abi you want to tell us the cows disappeared to site and vanished therefrom after consuming farmers crops?

Are you even normal at all with your warped sense of reasoning? Guess you think everybody is as evil as you cannibals
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Vello(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2023
DaTruths:

I asked a question? Who did. Its either you know or you don't know.
If my answer does not suffice, let me add your IPOB, your uncles, grandfather, siblings even yourself. All of you did! Your entire generation did.

Leave Tinubu alone. Talk about Ezu river and the massacre your Peter Obi wrecked on the youths. Tinubu didn't interfere with your SadEast. Did he?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by ycat: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2023
I would have loved and prayed for Nnamdi Kanu to be released if igbos really want to leave Nigeria, but igbos love Nigeria too much. It will take so much and a divine intervention to get igbos to leave Nigeria. Igbos still don't have referendums, petitions and motions in houses. Igbos are simply not talking Bafra anymore now that they have a president that can cut them loose. Nnamdi will just keep causing more chaos up and down which we don't need right now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by ycat: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
You are either a liar, omo ale or gbewudani.

No human says this to people who declared war on his or her people for no reason.
kingthreat:

I am not Igbo. I am Yoruba. I have outgrown this bullshyt tribalistic mindset that doesn't get us anywhere.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by ycat: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
And released Bokoharam too, right?
Abi what's the difference between them?
kingthreat:

He has repented. For peace's sake, let him be freed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by ycat: 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2023
What did they expect after Yorubagave them votes and then turned around and marginalized us?
sweetgala:

Tinubu greatest crime is one is succes and second his influence in the formation of APC and the dispatch of the Goodluck Jonathan government which was evidently considered a SS/SE government.

The most powerful individuals in that government were from SE and even the other deltans like NOI were of Igbo descent, that really rubbed a lot of the SE people off.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by ycat: 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2023
He hasn't even be charged for that and I wonder why?
Tareq1105:

Life will continue to teach us lessons. The same Mazi Kanu who in 2020 directed his ipob members to burn down BRT buses, destroy Lagos, burn down Tinubu properties is today at the mercy of Tinubu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by ycat: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2023
You have been saying this since the 1950's but can't do it.

Btw, igbos don't have oil, so I don't know what concerns you with oil talk.
HardBishop:

I really admire your tenacity and courage.. no problem. since igbos won't rule then,
1. all Igbo presidential aspirants should cease the ambition towards asorock.
2. WE will resist all forms of elections pertaining to presidency and senatorial in the southeast region.
3. all revenues gotten to finance he economy through crude oil from the east should be diverted to the development of the eastern region.
4. All forms of intermarriage or weddings between igbos and the southwest and parts of middle belt should prohibited. anyone caught in this act must be ostracised in ibo land.

we shall continue to war till we segregate and seperate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by ycat: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2023
May God add to your wisdom.
There's no way igbos are not part of the "fulani herdsmen" knowing what we know about igbos.
Vello:

Your tribalism won't let you reason well.
Yes, Tinubu aka Jagaban asked "where are the cows?". I'm asking also where are the cows?
Any primary school children knows that cows move in a herd and their hooves print and poopoo trails after them. How could you say 'fulani herdsmen' went to a place and killed farmers and there's no single poopoo or prints to see it was so? Isn't it obvious now that Nnamdi Kanu disguised his men as fulani and killed farmers so he could unleash his demon on Nigeria like Ifeajuna and Kaduna Nzeogwu did in 1966?

Igbos are so pathetic and their personal, national and international attitude stinks.
Dirty tribe of evil greedy bastards

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by gidgiddy: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
Mansa6:

Can you speak about the atrocities that Nnamdi Kanu and his followers have dushed out to the igbos?

The thousand that have been killed.. kidnapped.. murdered and their body parts harvested and sold?

Do you support the sit at home on Monday?When you come out,you are harrased and sometimes killed?

Speak on that ...

If Nnamdi Kanu and his group were killing thousands of his own people, wouldn't Igbos be shouting about that by now? Wou Ohanaeze be asking for Nnamdi Kanu's release? How come no Igbo person is calling Kanu and IPOB out? Why is it that those who are calling Kanu and IPOB out are mostly non-Igbos?

You people thought that falsely blaming IPOB for any crime commited in the South East, with zero evidence, would fool anybody?

You guys were trying to bring IPOB down with false propaganda l, not knowing you were making them more popular, all to protect your useless 'one Nigeria' that has never worked

Those who urged the security forces to be shooting down innocent unarmed Biafran protesters are the same who want us to believe that they care anything about Igbos?

People who will hear that bandits killed 200 people in Zamfara and say nothing, but shout to the high heavens about sit at home because it gives them the opportunity to mention IPOB

People who only remember there is insecurity in Nigeria 8f it has to do with the South East but develop memory loss if killer herdsmen, boko haram, ISWAP and armed bandits are slaughtering people all over the North

Jokers everywhere and their useless "one Nigeria"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by DaTruths: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2023
Vello:

If my answer does not suffice, let me add your IPOB, your uncles, grandfather, siblings even yourself. All of you did! Your entire generation did.

Leave Tinubu alone. Talk about Ezu river and the massacre your Peter Obi wrecked on the youths. Tinubu didn't interfere with your SadEast. Did he?

Okay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by gidgiddy: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
Mansa6:

YOU MUST DIE FROM A GHASTLY ACCIDENT.. SOONEST!!!

You are an eediot of the highest order.

Your type should be removed from the face of this earth..very violently..

Useless IPOB MISCREANT!

IPOB are killing thousands of Igbo but not one single Igbo person is crying out about this. The people crying out about this are the none Igbos who want to sell their false propaganda to save their dying useless 'one Nigeria'

Jokers grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by DaTruths: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2023
Hotfreezing:

So, Igbo lives in Anambra are so worthless that you can kill them and no one asks questions?
You are a disgrace to Ndigbo.

So who brought out the Ezu massacre to mainstream?

Why did DSP james nwafor go hiding? Was it you people that made him go into hiding?
Was it not igbos?

Do you know the level of uproar igbos raised during endsars in SE?

Massacre happened in lekki in broad daylight, yet igbos almost razed all the stations in SE because of what happened in far away lagos.

Even the Ezu river massacre, many didn't even know about it until that endsars.
It was a secret killing.

Didn't igbos condemn DSP james nwafor? Didn't they drag Obiano for hiding him?

Why is it that you people tribalize everything?

If igbos tribalized endsars, there wouldn't be destruction in the east because massacre happened in Lagos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Mansa6: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
gidgiddy:

IPOB are killing thousands of Igbo but not one single Igbo person is crying out about this. The people crying out about this are the none Igbos who want to sell their false propaganda to save their dying useless 'one Nigeria'

Jokers grin grin grin

You are an idiot...

I am Igbo and so many igbos are shouting about it .

You are BRAIN DEAD and hopelessly living in a mirage or just dull..

When Chike Akunyuli,Dora Akunyukli's husband,was murdered,you didn't hear his brother shouting at the roof tops that ipob/ESN killed his brother

The military couple slaughtered by ESN nkor

I have asked that you name JUST ONE protest by biafran agitators where the military went in and sprayed and killed people...you still CAN'T come up with one..JUST ONE...PATHETIC LIAR .

Your late wretched father missed the most important tool he would have needed in his life...

A condom..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by TopBanter: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
Mansa6:

YOU MUST DIE FROM A GHASTLY ACCIDENT.. SOONEST!!!

You are an eediot of the highest order.

Your type should be removed from the face of this earth..very violently..

Useless IPOB MISCREANT!

Don't let that character work you up. He is the most brainwashed and most pro-IPOB goon in Nairaland today. If Kanu is caught on Camera murdering ten Igbos, that character will tell you it is clone and not Kanu.

Allow the guy. His existence makes me happy because it shows Igbos have many in their own rank who will always lead them to destruction and suffering unless those types are tackled and defeated by sensible Igbos,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Mansa6: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
TopBanter:

Don't let that character work you up. He is the most brainwashed and most pro-IPOB goon in Nairaland today. If Kanu is caught on Camera murdering ten Igbos, that character will tell you it is clone and not Kanu.

Allow the guy. His existence makes me happy because it shows Igbos have many in their own rank who will always lead them to destruction and suffering unless those types are tackled and defeated by sensible Igbos,

I will take this up a notch .

I am trained for this..

He is one of the goons..or their downlines..

He needs to be located..and that due done to him .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by 77up(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
Then heads to Hauges 😂

Joker!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by TopBanter: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
77up:
Then heads to Hauges 😂

Joker!

All Some Igbos are doing today is tainting Igbos, including the good ones, with a toga of lawlessness.

We need to ask exactly what judgment, election outcome, house demolition or even general decision that has gone against them Igbos have accepted and held up their hands to say "sorry, my bad".

Many are nothing but lawless anarchists from the womb.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Pakute: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kukutente23:
Actually, the Igbo social and political outfits made a mistake politicising the matter.
Why go to presidents to beg for release of a man held supposedly on court charges. It should have been the courts you'll plead to. The courts will see it as an affront. Native intelligence is important in everything.
I suspect the courts simply refused to free him so as not to look like an appendage of the executive

This boy so daft, he has never heard of political solution.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Rejects Supreme Court Judgment by Kukutente23: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2023
Pakute:

This boy so daft, he has never heard of political solution.

The fool has woken up
So a case in court is solved by political solution abi?
Your very daft

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) / I Have No Power To Reinstate Ndume — Saraki / Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.