Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Sim Fubara, Don't Spare, Don't Bulge, Humble Wike By All Means Possible (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sim Fubara, Don't Spare, Don't Bulge, Humble Wike By All Means Possible (pic) (1242 Views)

Concerns Mount Over Governors Moves To Rig Saturday’s Election By All Means / To Destroy Nigeria By All Means Possible - IPOB / President Buhari Orders Military Against Bandits: Don't Spare Them, Pursue Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sim Fubara, Don't Spare, Don't Bulge, Humble Wike By All Means Possible (pic) by TokunboCarsOnly: 7:39am On Dec 16, 2023
There is an old saying that "whom the gods wants to destroy they first make mad". This kind of madness is not the usual madness psychiatric understand and that makes it a more serious and complicated kind of madness. This adage sufficiently describe the man Wike and what is to befall him in River State if he continues to taunt the duly elected governor of the state Sir Sim Fubara.

Thank goodness however that Fubara is ahead of Wike by every inch of the way in this political rascality. Forget all the abracadabra and media lies being peddled by Wike and his bunch of e-warriors. Whether Wike agrees or not, nothing will stop Wike from dancing naked in the market of shame and political oblivion. Even God will be helpless about his case. For one reason Wike has proven to be an example of a defiant and unrepentant king Nebuchadnezzar and Pharaoh of the holy scripture. You can't play God and go scot free, never! The consequences are always grievous.

Interestingly, Fubara have started to witness a regime free from the ugly fingers of Nyesom Wike. By way of professional training Wike is suppose to be a custodian of that law, unfortunately he is as lawless as a loud bang in the market square and I ask what kind of a lawyer is Wike?

The number of appointees who have so far thrown in their resignation letter is a testament to the level of dangerous god-fatherism Wike had wanted to play in Sim Fubara government but man proposes and God disposes. The sad part is after eight years of being a governor, he wants to continue to will same power over the good people of River State I suppose because River State is his father private estate. The mass exit of Wike induced commissioners is the Lords doing and it is marvelous in our eyes.

When we talk about the man Wike many do not understand. The truth remains that Wike is a greedy man who should be kept at a distance at all cost. It is only a man who wants to die quick that eats with the devil using a short spoon.

I have said it before and I will say it again. President Tinubu must be very careful with the man Wike. Wike is a man driven by his daily meal. Whatever massages his egos. He can sell his brother and even his master at anytime and for any amount even if it is for a penny. Tinubu should ask Atiku and Amaechi about the antics and the personality of the man called Wike. He is a man without honour. One man I know that lacks public decorum and candor.

In one of my articles titled "But for Banana Republic, who is Wike"? I bared my mind and absolute disgust for such an uncouth public servant whose ego has been emboldened by the weak system we call Nigeria. In societies where things are working, Wike is not fit to be a local government chairman. And even at gun point I will continue to see Wike for what he is a bad example to the younger generations. Unfortunately, he is the role model and an enigma for many and I wonder how a sane person could adopt Wike as his role model. What could Wike possibly model out of anyone? Thuggery and greediness? What can I sincerely learn from the life of Wike?

Sim Fubara must be supported by all lovers of freedom and democracy. He must be told point blank that he is the executive governor of River State and so should apply every necessary pressure to dismantle the political dynasty of Wike in River State. Wike deserve to be served with the hot plate he served Amaechi and others. He must have a taste of political orphan. Sim, failure to do so and do it quick, will spell doom for you as governor. Therefore you must not be an onlooker while Wike cripple your governemnt.

The resignation of Wike commissioners in Fubara governemnt is a welcomed development and a big eye opener. It is an indication of the depth of greed and political dynasty Wike have always wanted to build in River State. This multiple exit will allow Fubara to appoint into his cabinet his own men who will not hesitate to serve him with unfettered loyalty. The 27 house of reps members who decamped to opposition party can go to hell for all we care.

Whatever it will take Fubara to bring emperor Wike to his knees is a task that must be achieved by every sane person. Men like Wike are the reason Nigeria is on her knees. A nation so blessed is now a shadow of itself and a laughing stock in the comity of nations courtesy of people like Wike who parade our corridors of power disguising as God sent but are hell bent.

It is clear that Wike wants to maintain his political grip on River State but God will not allow it. The question is who maintained his grip on River State when this same Wike ruled for 8 years? A man who governed River State for eight solid years without harassment now want to burn down the state due to his selfish ambitions. Obaseki dealt with Oshiomole in Edo State, history must repeat itself in River State. Wike must be slayed politically.

It is only that way that Nigeria can be delivered from the grip of god-fatherism which has eaten into the fabrics of our nationhood whilst holding us back as a people. Whatever it will take Fubara, don't spare, don't bulge until Wike is humbled by all means possible.

2 Likes

Re: Sim Fubara, Don't Spare, Don't Bulge, Humble Wike By All Means Possible (pic) by Ozommadu: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2023
As e dey sweet us e dey pain them grin

Wike is a goner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sim Fubara, Don't Spare, Don't Bulge, Humble Wike By All Means Possible (pic) by princepeter566: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2023
The evil that men do leaves with them.
That's exactly what is happening to wike right now.
U destroy opposition ls properties and rig in a druggie in favour of your brother and u thinks kama will let u be.
God cannot be mocked

4 Likes

Re: Sim Fubara, Don't Spare, Don't Bulge, Humble Wike By All Means Possible (pic) by WorldRichest: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2023
Let's see how it ends. Imagine if Supreme Court orders that the governorship election in Rivers should be redone or that Sim Fubara's name is not correctly spelt on his university certificate and hence it is FAKE. What will you all do?

1 Like

Re: Sim Fubara, Don't Spare, Don't Bulge, Humble Wike By All Means Possible (pic) by Sannisege: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2023
Wetin Tinubu and APC go use this Fubara eyes see ehn. Him go regret say him become Governor.
Re: Sim Fubara, Don't Spare, Don't Bulge, Humble Wike By All Means Possible (pic) by Felimax(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2023
Sannisege:
Wetin Tinubu and APC go use this Fubara eyes see ehn. Him go regret say him become Governor.

Common shut up!

1 Like

Re: Sim Fubara, Don't Spare, Don't Bulge, Humble Wike By All Means Possible (pic) by Felimax(m): 8:51am On Dec 16, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:
There is an old saying that "whom the gods wants to destroy they first make mad". This kind of madness is not the usual madness psychiatric understand and that makes it a more serious and complicated kind of madness. This adage sufficiently describe the man Wike and what is to befall him in River State if he continues to taunt the duly elected governor of the state Sir Sim Fubara.

Thank goodness however that Fubara is ahead of Wike by every inch of the way in this political rascality. Forget all the abracadabra and media lies being peddled by Wike and his bunch of e-warriors. Whether Wike agrees or not, nothing will stop Wike from dancing naked in the market of shame and political oblivion. Even God will be helpless about his case. For one reason Wike has proven to be an example of a defiant and unrepentant king Nebuchadnezzar and Pharaoh of the holy scripture. You can't play God and go scot free, never! The consequences are always grievous.

Interestingly, Fubara have started to witness a regime free from the ugly fingers of Nyesom Wike. By way of professional training Wike is suppose to be a custodian of that law, unfortunately he is as lawless as a loud bang in the market square and I ask what kind of a lawyer is Wike?

The number of appointees who have so far thrown in their resignation letter is a testament to the level of dangerous god-fatherism Wike had wanted to play in Sim Fubara government but man proposes and God disposes. The sad part is after eight years of being a governor, he wants to continue to will same power over the good people of River State I suppose because River State is his father private estate. The mass exit of Wike induced commissioners is the Lords doing and it is marvelous in our eyes.

When we talk about the man Wike many do not understand. The truth remains that Wike is a greedy man who should be kept at a distance at all cost. It is only a man who wants to die quick that eats with the devil using a short spoon.

I have said it before and I will say it again. President Tinubu must be very careful with the man Wike. Wike is a man driven by his daily meal. Whatever massages his egos. He can sell his brother and even his master at anytime and for any amount even if it is for a penny. Tinubu should ask Atiku and Amaechi about the antics and the personality of the man called Wike. He is a man without honour. One man I know that lacks public decorum and candor.

In one of my articles titled "But for Banana Republic, who is Wike"? I bared my mind and absolute disgust for such an uncouth public servant whose ego has been emboldened by the weak system we call Nigeria. In societies where things are working, Wike is not fit to be a local government chairman. And even at gun point I will continue to see Wike for what he is a bad example to the younger generations. Unfortunately, he is the role model and an enigma for many and I wonder how a sane person could adopt Wike as his role model. What could Wike possibly model out of anyone? Thuggery and greediness? What can I sincerely learn from the life of Wike?

Sim Fubara must be supported by all lovers of freedom and democracy. He must be told point blank that he is the executive governor of River State and so should apply every necessary pressure to dismantle the political dynasty of Wike in River State. Wike deserve to be served with the hot plate he served Amaechi and others. He must have a taste of political orphan. Sim, failure to do so and do it quick, will spell doom for you as governor. Therefore you must not be an onlooker while Wike cripple your governemnt.

The resignation of Wike commissioners in Fubara governemnt is a welcomed development and a big eye opener. It is an indication of the depth of greed and political dynasty Wike have always wanted to build in River State. This multiple exit will allow Fubara to appoint into his cabinet his own men who will not hesitate to serve him with unfettered loyalty. The 27 house of reps members who decamped to opposition party can go to hell for all we care.

Whatever it will take Fubara to bring emperor Wike to his knees is a task that must be achieved by every sane person. Men like Wike are the reason Nigeria is on her knees. A nation so blessed is now a shadow of itself and a laughing stock in the comity of nations courtesy of people like Wike who parade our corridors of power disguising as God sent but are hell bent.

It is clear that Wike wants to maintain his political grip on River State but God will not allow it. The question is who maintained his grip on River State when this same Wike ruled for 8 years? A man who governed River State for eight solid years without harassment now want to burn down the state due to his selfish ambitions. Obaseki dealt with Oshiomole in Edo State, history must repeat itself in River State. Wike must be slayed politically.

It is only that way that Nigeria can be delivered from the grip of god-fatherism which has eaten into the fabrics of our nationhood whilst holding us back as a people. Whatever it will take Fubara, don't spare, don't bulge until Wike is humbled by all means possible.

Seconded!
Re: Sim Fubara, Don't Spare, Don't Bulge, Humble Wike By All Means Possible (pic) by Felimax(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2023
WorldRichest:
Let's see how it ends. Imagine if Supreme Court orders that the governorship election in Rivers should be redone or that Sim Fubara's name is not correctly spelt on his university certificate and hence it is FAKE. What will you all do?

Satanic imaginations! Demonic seeds everywhere!
God save your soul! I spit on your imagination - TTTuuuuuaaaaaaaahh! (BIG SMELLING SPIT)
Re: Sim Fubara, Don't Spare, Don't Bulge, Humble Wike By All Means Possible (pic) by Jessewizy(m): 9:12am On Dec 16, 2023
Some of you forget that there’s a case at Supreme Court . Well, Judiciary won’t replace law with emotions of the mob, says CJN. Make everybody mind dey.
Re: Sim Fubara, Don't Spare, Don't Bulge, Humble Wike By All Means Possible (pic) by Bigkoko: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2023
Look correctly, only the children of fallen demon 😈 supports him.... But the cancer patient knows who the demons support has no real organic supporters hence he's seeking ways to use foolish, hungry kangaroo fake Igbo sentiment.

For now, it's Wike vs Ijaw nation whose son is the governor of Rivers state! Ikwerre has done 16 straight years. The greedy cancer patient wants to do another 4 years from back door. Wetin even Obj no fit achieve.

Strip the drunkard politically naked and see his shringled manhood dangling like a caught 🦑 squid.

Rivers state, SS, SE no be Lagos or SW. Simi Fubara no be Ambode. A jagaban will not be tolerated in SS, SE, Rivers state.
Re: Sim Fubara, Don't Spare, Don't Bulge, Humble Wike By All Means Possible (pic) by D4gmail1: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2023
grin

(1) (Reply)

See What We Have Been Consuming Everyday Where They Came From / Osama Bin Ladin! / Leave Ibb Alone, How Much Were You Paid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.