Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

The Supreme Court Has Spoken! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Supreme Court Has Spoken! (604 Views)

No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba / EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande / “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Supreme Court Has Spoken! by shortgun(m): 11:10am On Dec 16, 2023

No one was saying the Court has spoken when it freed Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and discharged him.

A Society built on selective Justice or injustice will never see an inch of growth nor development.

What many don't know is that the constitution bestows on every citizen the right to resist and reject repressive Governments and it's institutions.
Since the Federal Government did not obey the courts when it ruled in favor of Kanu, Kanu can equally choose not to obey the Supreme Court now.
Some will argue that the Government will use force to make him comply..true and it's sending out a message.
The message is simple...In Nigeria, your rights and privileges are ensured only through gaining the ability to use force or violence to assert them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Supreme Court Has Spoken! by slimfit1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
IPOD please whatever you want to do deal with DSS not innocent people pls. It just my opinion too man innocent people are dying for rich people's ego. Nigeria is not one if not we won't be talking about this.
Re: The Supreme Court Has Spoken! by Helgreenluv(m): 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
Op you can lead the fight. Shey you no get sense? You'll learn the hard way. Keep playing

2 Likes

Re: The Supreme Court Has Spoken! by shortgun(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2023
Helgreenluv:
Op you can lead the fight. Shey you no get sense? You'll learn the hard way. Keep playing
There's nothing to learn the hard way.
A person who is ruthless, violent and uses brute force will always be respected in Nigeria of today just like the federal government does.
Re: The Supreme Court Has Spoken! by Helgreenluv(m): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
shortgun:

There's nothing to learn the hard way.
A person who is ruthless, violent and uses brute force will always be respected in Nigeria of today just like the federal government does.
You can champion the movement that will use brute force. I wish you all the best in your quest
Re: The Supreme Court Has Spoken! by shortgun(m): 12:42am On Dec 17, 2023
Helgreenluv:

You can champion the movement that will use brute force. I wish you all the best in your quest
Everyday I pray for someone who will treat me unjustly and watch how I'll hunt them down to their tenth generation but ironically, everyone treats me right everywhere.
How I wish I was Nnamdi Kanu, igboho or Ken saro wiwa.
The country will never see an inch of growth or development cos of the weak 200 millions idiots that are called citizens
Re: The Supreme Court Has Spoken! by Usmanovic95(m): 7:01am On Dec 17, 2023
shortgun:

Everyday I pray for someone who will treat me unjustly and watch how I'll hunt them down to their tenth generation but ironically, everyone treats me right everywhere.
The country will never see an inch of growth or development cos of the weak 200 millions idiots that are called citizens

Becareful what you wish for, cos you may receive it real quick and when that happens that's when you realize that there is nothing like human right in this country.Kanu and igboho said more than this but the government still strike them in an infamous way and what happens afterward?
Re: The Supreme Court Has Spoken! by Helgreenluv(m): 9:59am On Dec 17, 2023
shortgun:

Please don't pray for such. You may not make it alive
Re: The Supreme Court Has Spoken! by wakaman: 10:32am On Dec 17, 2023
shortgun:

No one was saying the Court has spoken when it freed Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and discharged him.

A Society built on selective Justice or injustice will never see an inch of growth nor development.

What many don't know is that the constitution bestows on every citizen the right to resist and reject repressive Governments and it's institutions.
Since the Federal Government did not obey the courts when it ruled in favor of Kanu, Kanu can equally choose not to obey the Supreme Court now.
Some will argue that the Government will use force to make him comply..true and it's sending out a message.
The message is simple...In Nigeria, your rights and privileges are ensured only through gaining the ability to use force or violence to assert them

Senseless hairy write up.
J

(1) (Reply)

War Against Bandits: Nigerian Military Giving Bandits Bleeding Nose / Troops Confront Bandits In Taraba, Recover Arms And Ammunition / President Tinubu Arrives Ondo State To Condole Late Governor Akeredolu’s Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.