Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Please, Can Someone Learn How To Drive With This Car? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please, Can Someone Learn How To Drive With This Car? (3435 Views)

Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) / If You Have Kids In Your Compound, Don’t Be In A Hurry To Drive Out (picture) / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please, Can Someone Learn How To Drive With This Car? by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
DECOtech:
Pls can people stops referring to all SUVs as jeeps? Mercedes brand has nothing in common with Jeep brand.
Thanks. Please, what's the best name to use for that type of car? A Benz glk 4matic. I was looking for a name to call it, so I just decided to use the word jeep. What name do you think I can call it?
Re: Please, Can Someone Learn How To Drive With This Car? by kernniejay(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I really want to learn how to drive.Please, can someone learn how to drive with a glk 4matic jeep? I have a friend who has who has a glk 4matic jeep. I would like to know if one can learn how to drive with it. Will it be more difficult learning how to drive with these types of vehicles? Or is it advisable to learn smaller cars? I really want to know how to drive.

What's your suggestions or opinions on this?
There is no way you will learn driving without denting the car or breaking a light. GLK is not a cheap car to dent or break, your friend is taking a huge risk by realing his Benz to you for learning he he does so. Best advice is, go and learn with a rickety manual gear car.
Re: Please, Can Someone Learn How To Drive With This Car? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
kernniejay:

There is no way you will learn driving without denting the car or breaking a light. GLK is not a cheap car to dent or break, your friend is taking a huge risk by realing his Benz to you for learning he he does so. Best advice is, go and learn with a rickety manual gear car.
Thanks for your input.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advice-am About To Buy An Acura MDX 2009 Model / SOLD!!! American Spec Exhaust For Sale... / Cheap USED CARS For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.