Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Armed Forces Remembrance Emblem Sales. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Forces Remembrance Emblem Sales. (231 Views)

Buhari Launches The 2023 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem (Photos) / Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo / Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Forces Remembrance Emblem Sales. by IbrahimTharwa: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
Please how do one get the Nigeria Armed Forces Remembrance Emblem and how much is it?
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Emblem Sales. by naptu2: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2023
IbrahimTharwa:
Please how do one get the Nigeria Armed Forces Remembrance Emblem and how much is it?

Go to a church on Sunday or mosque on Friday and you'll see female soldiers selling it.

There is no actual price. You make a donation and you get the emblem.
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Emblem Sales. by IbrahimTharwa: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
naptu2:

Go to a church on Sunday or mosque on Friday and you'll see female soldiers selling it.

There is no actual price. You make a donation and you get the emblem.

Thank you.
Can I get it in all states and churches of the federation or there are specific churches?
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Emblem Sales. by naptu2: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
IbrahimTharwa:

Thank you.
Can I get it in all states and churches of the federation or there are specific churches?

It is sold in all states. I am not sure about the specific churches and mosques, but you can also get it at the headquarters of the Nigerian Legion in your state.

Just make a donation of at least about 500 to 1,000 naira.
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Emblem Sales. by IbrahimTharwa: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
Alright.
Let me see if I can get it from the Nigeria Legion headquarters.
I'll get back to you.
Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Return Home For Christmas, You’re Safe, Soludo Tells Anambra People / President Tinubu Is Not A Very Smart Economist As Many APC Supporters Believe / Finally, Gov. Fubara, Speaks, Thanks Tinubu, Says He Will Implement Resolutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.