Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) (32708 Views)

Awujale Of Ijebuland To Bestow Gbobaniyi Title On El-Rufai / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Starts Today At Iwo Land (Photos) / Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Bintasukai: 9:13am On Dec 17, 2023
viodemus:

Maybe you think say you dey talk to your papa, because I been dey pound your m*ama last night. Maybe you been dey hear my effect last night. Go find that your useless he goat papa wherever he dey, to tell am your stup*dity. Na one night I say make I just manage your mama, now you wan cun dey talk to me like your daddy.

Which yeye history, person no dey evolve.

Child
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Musisco01(m): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2023
The elder be like......

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2023
ehen....yorubas dont mind soo long you respect them....

yorubas are not complainin over olorin....
na igbos wey the matter no even consighn dey complain about ilorin....

next is to drive all those loudmouthed good for nothing self entitled eze imbecilles out of yoruba land....

the entire nigeria has to send those south eastern trouble makers a clear message that we will not tolerate their disrespect no more....

1 Like

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by godwon01(m): 11:21am On Dec 17, 2023
Mallam Chief ElRufai of Ijebuland you are welcome to South West as one of the illustrious sons of the Yoruba land.
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Rejouir: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
These yoruba's ehn. Am tired of you'all.
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by shotuns: 4:36am On Dec 18, 2023
All these useless, nonfunctioning Yoruba Obas at it again kissing fulani asses. You haven't learnt a lesson since 1960. Your land is being taken over by the finalization agenda. It's just a matter of time before you know it. Awon oba yeye, so no capable Yoruba indigenous people can become Gbobaniyi. Eni kure , Ogun lo ma feje yin we. ema si ade wo gbeyin ni.. Oba were.

1 Like

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Iamanoited: 6:05am On Dec 18, 2023
He is somehow incapsulatingly stylish.
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 6:36am On Dec 18, 2023
Offpointng:
All these Ipob typa actions where one small boy will pay 200k and boom he is either coronated or crowned King must be resisted in the SW by all means

Hell rufai hate Igbos and as such the SW shouldn't show him love either sad
Be there !! The presidential candidate from Northern is building up till after Tinubu 8 years . Na So Tinubu started in northern side .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed WTO Director-General, Term Starts 1st March 2021 / Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori / Black Soot Pollutes The Environment In Port Harcourt (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.