Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) (32702 Views)

Awujale Of Ijebuland To Bestow Gbobaniyi Title On El-Rufai / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Starts Today At Iwo Land (Photos) / Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Yelight(m): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
abdeefggh:

Lol, what do u mean by fulani conquered ilorin?? fulani doesn't even make up to 5% of Ilorin population .
Ilorin lost all their fulani fighters to Ibadan in 1800s and the emir fled.
British people brought him back from exile and installed him back for some reasons.

Fulani do not win any war against yorubas, no African tribe/nation can.

But the Sultan still determines who becomes the Emir till today. Just curious ni o cos the story has different versions so which one should we believe?
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by abdeefggh: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2023
Yelight:

But the Sultan still determines who becomes the Emir till today. Just curious ni o cos the story has different versions so which one should we believe?
Lol which sultan? Even is installed and removed by state governor, same with every other state
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Omodua(m): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
abdeefggh:

Lol, what do u mean by fulani conquered ilorin?? fulani doesn't even make up to 5% of Ilorin population .
British people brought him back from exile and installed him back for some reasons.

Go back to your history. As historian, you fall my hands. Goofed seriously.

Your history is incomplete and lacks genuine facts.

You have murdered history!
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Omodua(m): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ballmer:
Can you tell me one thing your foolish Igbo oloriburuku father who it will never ever be beta for be it in this life or the afterlife not wail about ?

Calm down. Only people with low life act this way.

You don't know history and you're yarning senselessly.

Get a life!
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Bintasukai: 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
it is my turn to nack Nnamdi Kanu’s wife tonight, I don’t want problem i want peace

No mind that shallow ignorant guy wey Dey talk nonsense. Na still beating e go meet for where e Dey carry him masquerade go. You are talking about cowards and you no mention Igbo. The only reason he say direct confrontation is that they tried the Hausa and those ones measured it accurately for them with mudu. So now, they want to try the Yoruba because it seems we our head still Dey house. Na lie, we na sack we go take give you. Nonsense. Na these type of people Dey carry this stupid bigotry go real life.
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Bintasukai: 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
Yelight:

We already know which one you want to believe, the worst version… obviously
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Omodua(m): 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You have forgotten that 3 million ibos were sacrificed to Ogun (the Yoruba god of war and Iron) by Alabi Isama, Adekunle Benjamin, Obasanjo, and Akinrinade. grin
You don't know history. Ask questions.

Do you know about Abagana Bomb disaster?
Those people you mentioned their names were inconsequential about the war. The Black Scorpion Benjamin Adekunle was busy sharing blood of Nigerian soldiers by sacrificing them to Ogun before going to battle.

Biafra lost the war to centrifugal forces. But not to those cowards you mentioned their names.

Come for some lectures about the civil war for free!
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Omodua(m): 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You have forgotten that 3 million ibos were sacrificed to Ogun (the Yoruba god of war and Iron) by Alabi Isama, Adekunle Benjamin, Obasanjo, and Akinrinade. grin
You don't know history. Ask questions.

Do you know about Abagana Bomb disaster?
Those people you mentioned their names were inconsequential about the war. The Black Scorpion Benjamin Adekunle was busy sharing blood of Nigerian soldiers by sacrificing them to Ogun before going to battle.

Biafra lost the war to centrifugal forces. But not to those cowards you mentioned their names.

Come for some lectures about the civil war for free!

Hope you grab the opportunity so that you do not fumble with fable tales about the war.
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Bintasukai: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
viodemus:

This time go different.
The death of the igbos on that side will be viewed as sacrifice, for more arms procurement and a sure place and area to target in the battle. An area of no bars hold destruction, Meanwhile, the mumu offensive genocide tribalist that rushes to the SE, can be dealt with.

Everyone will deny the other of food security, neighboring countries might be dragged in early on or later. The SE will score excessively in those two other regions, like they would against it early on. The SE if all goes well, will not care about losses., the focus will be on strategically doing to the enemies too. The SE own strikes or revenge will not only be additive, it will be equivalent or more. It will not be said that the SE lost 10 million, and the others lost 5 and 5. it will be 10 or more each. Their properties and infrastructures too. And even after that, there will be a continuation, like at least 50 to 100 years of turmoil if the need be. The respect must be earned. Am sure the results will be based on tech power, domestic and foreign alliance power, physical close combat, property destruction psychology, sea mining, ground mining, farm destruction, food interruption, you know elevated evil on all sides. But if that's the cost for freedom, even after seeking for peace and sanity, it will be a necessary evil length to go. The igbos have no choice than to save itself. And during or after the war, no more resources sharing with the other two in any form, or else it will be continued hostilities. Even from the resources in the SS will not be sure for the other two. We will all Russian, Ukraine, or Palestinians the whole place.

The igbos are tired of being slaves in their country Nigeria, because of their tribe or christian or jewish religion. The constant systematic suppression and oppression, will only lead to worse than what is imagined. Those two hijacking regions should let their pride be guided by humility. E get why.

You go school so? Do you even understand what you wrote. Better go and study your history, then geography, then politics. Whether you go fit reason outside of hatred
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by viodemus: 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
Bintasukai:

You go school so? Do you even understand what you wrote. Better go and study your history, then geography, then politics. Whether you go fit reason outside of hatred

Maybe you think say you dey talk to your papa, because I been dey pound your m*ama last night. Maybe you been dey hear my effect last night. Go find that your useless he goat papa wherever he dey, to tell am your stup*dity. Na one night I say make I just manage your mama, now you wan cun dey talk to me like your daddy.

Which yeye history, person no dey evolve.
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Omodua(m): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2023
spagettiluv:
we heard she was pregnant some months ago,It seems the news didn’t get to the Kanu,probably he would have died from heart attack
Do you know you're toying with the sensibilities of a section of the country and dire consequences? You think where you're holed up in Ogbomosho could save you in times of crisis?

Pray, he is released and Peace return to the Land. Otherwise, you are postponing the doomsday.

Releasing him will give a sense of belonging and Peace. What we have now is graveyard peace!
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by PopQueenAgency: 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
Thought I read that as "cremated." Kinda disappointed.
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Dsimmer: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
Omodua:
Go back to your history. As historian, you fall my hands. Goofed seriously.

Your history is incomplete and lacks genuine facts.

You have murdered history!

Fulani didn't conquer Ilorin na. It was the Ilorin people who joined Alimi's son to fight against Af00nja in the battle. In their naivety, Ilorin people fought against Af00nja to install an emir because of one nonsensical Arab religion/culture they accepted. Well, it was Af00nja who invited Alimi & his son in the first place after he had problem with the Alafin of Oyo. When Af00nja eventually realised his mistake, it was too late for him because the people already got lured into one nonsensical Arab religion/culture thus rose against him because they were made to believe that Af00nja was an infidel.

However, the Ilorin people later realized their stupid mistake because the Ilorin people were also being labeled as infidels while getting killed by the Fulanis who were all about stealing their land in the first place thus the Ilorin people joined hand with the other Yoruba to oust the Emir and other Fulanis. As a matter of fact, the British met the Balogun Alanamu ruling in Ilorin but he wouldn't submit to the British thus the British sent him on exile to jebba while the British brought back the ousted Emir since the British needed a ruler in Ilorin who would submit to the British whereas Alanamu's vassals rather preferred to follow Balogun Alanamu on his exile.

All these are in the old British archive who acknowledged the fact that it was Balogun Alanamu ruling Ilorin tongue
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by PHAYOL81: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
What money can't buy ...........
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by GUNITGuy: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
Bosman17:
Honestly, I still don’t understand why the some Igbos hate Yorubas so much. We’ve have the highest rate of inter-marriage, almost every Igbo man or woman has one or more Yoruba friend and vice versa.
We are yet to realise that the real division is between the ruling class and the led…
As for me, I will never judge a whole race by the action of a few… I have lived with Igbos in Igbo land.. Aba precisely, and I have to be honest, we lived happily as friends and neighbours.
Election is the problem my brother ....Half of my cousins are Ibos by marriage at least Most of my Uncles are married to ibo women ...
My mum senior Sister is Married to Ibo man ...And her sons and daughters are my uncle's and Aunts ....
This hate came via politics ...Forget social media it's not real ...
Every weekend in Lagos Ibadan and Portharcourt Ibos and Yorubas are getting married despite all this
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Miller232: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Dem dey bow tire. We all saw how they were kissing Nnamdi Kanu's feet before the government locked him up.
Buhari humble Kanu dem lock werey up grin grin grin
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 12:39am On Dec 17, 2023
NBA could not even endure seeing a chief executive terrorist speak at their conference, but the Ìjẹ̀bú king collect money come dash am chief. When God's judgement storms in, na everybody go collect.
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Dsimmer: 12:41am On Dec 17, 2023
Dsimmer:

Fulani didn't conquer Ilorin na. It was the Ilorin people who joined Alimi's son to fight against Af00nja in the battle. In their naivety, Ilorin people fought against Af00nja to install an emir because of one nonsensical Arab religion/culture they accepted. Well, Af00nja invited Alimi & his son in the first place after he had problem with the Alafin of Oyo. When Af00nja eventually realised his mistake, it was too late for him because the people already got lured into one nonsensical Arab religion/culture thus rose against him because they were made to believe that Af00nja was an infidel.

However, the Ilorin people later realized their stupid mistake because the Ilorin people were also being labeled as infidels while getting killed by the Fulanis who were all about stealing their land in the first place thus the Balogun Alanamu joined hand with the other Yoruba to oust the Emir and other Fulanis. As a matter of fact, the British met the Balogun Alanamu ruling in Ilorin but he wouldn't submit to the British thus the British sent him on exile to jebba while the British brought back the ousted Emir since the British needed a ruler in Ilorin who would submit to the British whereas whereas Alanamu's vassals rather preferred to follow Balogun Alanamu on his exile.

All these are in the old British archive who acknowledged the fact that it was Balogun Alanamu ruling Ilorin tongue

As for the Fulani, Of course I would say I don't like their murderous thirst in their nefarious covetousness/greedy thirst for other people's land. They might have learned such despicable acts from the nonsensical Arabs however what they failed to realize is the Arabs hates all Africans as a whole, coupled with stealing other people's lands while murdering the Africans. The Arabs hate all Africans, thus the reason why the Arabs wiped off North Africans who were all murdered by the Arabs who now occupy the North Africa lands.

Whenever I think about such nonsense which the Arabs meted on the North Africans, it still annoys me till now 🙄 Bunch of wicked useless folks!

Coupled with Mohammed owning Black slaves while saying the Blacks are Slaves condemned to his useless hell. According to (Mishkat vol III, P. 117), the pedophilic terrorist Mohammed said: "Allah created Adam. Then He stroke his right shoulder and took out a white race as if they were seeds, and He stroke his left shoulder and took out a black race as if they were coals. Then He said to those who were on his right side: Towards paradise and I don't care. He said to those who were on his left shoulder: Towards hell and I don't care" (Mishkat vol III, P. 117)

The nerves from the useless pedophilic terrorist Mohammed!
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Intrepid01(m): 1:20am On Dec 17, 2023
This guy has kick-started his ambition to become the President of Nigeria. But why not? If Buhari can be President, I don’t think there’s anyone who can’t be.

It still surprises me that Buhari, someone who doesn’t have the IQ to lead a family meeting, was made to lead a whole nation of self-acclaimed intellects and professionals.

There’s no empirical facts to really tell people to be hopeful about Nigeria, there’s really none I must say.
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 2:00am On Dec 17, 2023
Does this ceremony make Nasir, some kind Of King in Ijebuland? Cos AFAIK, only monarchs get a coronation
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Juju70(m): 3:54am On Dec 17, 2023
Preparing himself to be ceo of the chop I chop republic
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 5:59am On Dec 17, 2023
Beuberry:

😊 Igbos are sore losers. Out of the entity of Nigeria, they lose more cos they don't v brain just as you no wise. Yorubas doesn't v masters. They are wise strategists. They know useful Gambaris and vagabond ones. But it's like Igbos v more vagabonds like you these days. The earlier the better you realize you need help from Yorubas the better. Even South-south dey enjoy pass Igbos cos they are wise like Akpabio.
When you finish foaming, quickly go and dobale for ya gambari emir for ya chop money grin
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by drerocker: 6:11am On Dec 17, 2023
Offpointng:
All these Ipob typa actions where one small boy will pay 200k and boom he is either coronated or crowned King must be resisted in the SW by all means

Hell rufai hate Igbos and as such the SW shouldn't show him love either sad
U talk like anti Christ ok
Speak for yourself
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 6:56am On Dec 17, 2023
Beuberry:

😊 Igbos are sore losers. Out of the entity of Nigeria, they lose more cos they don't v brain just as you no wise. Yorubas doesn't v masters. They are wise strategists. They know useful Gambaris and vagabond ones. But it's like Igbos v more vagabonds like you these days. The earlier the better you realize you need help from Yorubas the better. Even South-south dey enjoy pass Igbos cos they are wise like Akpabio.
The igbo people are sore losers yet you cannot pass a single day without eating, drinking and dreaming Igbos,o ma se o..grin

SS are wise cos they have akpabio and that means all SS people,the urhobos,Benins, Calabar,ijaw,aniomas go to the banks everyday,huh?

Buhari was president for 8 years so the north is now Eldorado?! grin

You get brain o grin grin
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2023
abdeefggh:

IBADAN MAJA, MAJA, BI O SE KO ARA IWAJU LERU.
THOSE WHO READ UNDILUTED HISTORY OF IBADAN AS FAR AS WAR IS CONCERNED WILL NEVER AND SAY OR TYPE RUBBISH HERE OR SOMEWHERE ELSE.
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Beuberry(f): 8:01am On Dec 17, 2023
Justiceleague1:

When you finish foaming, quickly go and dobale for ya gambari emir for ya chop money grin
Mr Gambari aka Justiceleague1, stfu. You n the emir ll prostrate to Yorubas
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Omodua(m): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2023
Dsimmer:

Fulani didn't conquer Ilorin na. It was the Ilorin people who joined Alimi's son to fight against Af00nja in the battle. In their naivety, Ilorin people fought against Af00nja to install an emir because of one nonsensical Arab religion/culture they accepted. Well, it was Af00nja who invited Alimi & his son in the first place after he had problem with the Alafin of Oyo. When Af00nja eventually realised his mistake, it was too late for him because the people already got lured into one nonsensical Arab religion/culture thus rose against him because they were made to believe that Af00nja was an infidel.

However, the Ilorin people later realized their stupid mistake because the Ilorin people were also being labeled as infidels while getting killed by the Fulanis who were all about stealing their land in the first place thus the Balogun Alanamu joined hand with the other Yoruba to oust the Emir and other Fulanis. As a matter of fact, the British met the Balogun Alanamu ruling in Ilorin but he wouldn't submit to the British thus the British sent him on exile to jebba while the British brought back the ousted Emir since the British needed a ruler in Ilorin who would submit to the British whereas Alanamu's vassals rather preferred to follow Balogun Alanamu on his exile.

Now,you're talking. You got the fact. Initially, you goofed.

I am a historian who has authored many books on Nigeria and pan Arab nationalism. You tried on this piece.
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Dsimmer: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2023
Omodua:
Now,you're talking. You got the fact. Initially, you goofed.

I am a historian who has authored many books on Nigeria and pan Arab nationalism. You tried on this piece.

I actually quoted you on your reply to the other guy. The other guy was actually correct. The Fulani didn't conquer Ilorin. It was rather the Ilorin people who rose against af00nja in their stupidity because they were made to believe af00nja was an infidel. Well, Af00nja was the one stupid in the first place by inviting Alimi but when he later realized his stupid mistake, it was late for him. The Ilorin people also eventually realised their stupid mistake since they were getting killed on their land by the Fulani thus rose up against the Fulani and chased them all out. When the British came, they met Balogun Alanamu ruling Ilorin but he wouldn't submit to the British thus he was exiled.
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2023
Of he is thinking about presidency he should forget it.
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by ColonelMichael: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
it is my turn to nack Nnamdi Kanu’s wife tonight, I don’t want problem i want peace

The way prophet mohammed was nacking his daughter in law, that idiot was a pig.
Re: Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) by Omodua(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2023
Dsimmer:

I actually quoted you on your reply to the other guy. The other guy was actually correct. The Fulani didn't conquer Ilorin. It was rather the Ilorin people who rose against af00nja in their stupidity because they were made to believe af00nja was an infidel. Well, Af00nja was the one stupid in the first place and when he later realized his stupid mistake, it was late for him. The Ilorin people also eventually realised their stupid mistake since they were getting killed by the Fulani thus rose up against the Fulani and chased them all out. When the British came, they met Balogun Alanamu ruling Ilorin but he wouldn't submit to the British thus he was exiled.
Thumbs up!

You got it right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today / Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu / 6 Decisions From President Tinubu's Meeting With 36 Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.