Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating (55292 Views)

29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan / Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State / Zambian Man Donates His Liver To His Wife To Save Her Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by iamtardey: 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
Rilwayne001:
It's too dangerous to love too deeply.
DONT FALL IN LOVE. ITS A TRAP.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by GiftOfLyf: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2023
Death of a simp
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by Adewale1603(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2023
The wife will be hunted by guilty conscience for a long time before she would get over it. Might because of this occurrence have a change of character in the future

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by dmxnairaland(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2023
Angelfrost:
May his soul find rest... Such weak men of today.

The woman will hook up with another dumb Negro, who she will still cheat on. tongue

I hate such SIMPlicity.

Pick a lane bro

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by Amumaigwe: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
Clickairtravels:
Another simp bit the dust. I'm sure the woman he died is busy somewhere collecting. He died for nothing.

A big fool
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
hammerFC:

U SEE, STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH.

SHE IS BUSY COLLECTING KONDO AND PURE PLEASURE, WHILST HE WAS DISTURBING AND GIVING HIMSELF PAIN.

U CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

I DONT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS NIGGAS, DYING OVER PUSSY THAT DONT BELONG TO THEM.

he can divorce the woman there are many alternatives ways instead of killing himself

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by ComeToJesus: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
MiniMonster:
True nairalanders should Drop a four-letter word for him

Lets go…..🤣

I start with an S
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by hammerFC: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
IF U WANT TO LOVE ANYBODY, LOVE JESUS.

THAT IS WHAT HE IS THERE FOR.

WOMEN ARE THEIR TO ENJOY WHEN THINGS ARE GOOD AND THEIR TO PUSH YOU TO YOUR DEATH WHEN THINGS ARE BAD.

I DONT THINK AS A MAN U ARE EVEN SUPPOSE TO TRUST THEM.

NOT SAYING HIS WIFE DID ANYTHING WRONG, SHE DIDN'T.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by aycorporat(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
superCleanworks:
Kill yourself for babe wey get moustache and round head and yam legs. what a loser.

My brother I tire oooo

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by Angelfrost(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
dmxnairaland:

Pick a lane bro

Already did: My Lane! cool
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by GiftOfLyf: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Una way dey call him Simp.... remember that lady was his WIFE! not a girlfriend or side chick!...you can never understand the emotional damage untill you experience what he passed through.. some men ended up with Stroke, others with heart attack. He was just a victim of demonic depression. Seeing your wife getting Raped by another man is hell not to talk of seeing her several times ontop another man's Dick!
Seeing her Once with another man was enough to end the relationship, talk more several times. He’s a simp!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by SMARTMOTORS(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
spencekat:
Look at a SIMP like you.
nawaoo! Social media dey try for some people o.....na ur type we dey reset for bunk on daily
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by toprealman: 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2023
He killed himself because he felt helpless. There are two possible reasons why he chose this path.
I’m sure you know what they are?
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by Profadvocate: 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2023
So many men are suffering in marriage
Rip

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by deltateam: 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
What exactly do women want?

He shouldn't have killed himself though. Forgiving a cheat wife will only encourage her to continue because at that point she don see you finish.
Will his death make her stop, I doubt it as she'll use as more reason to continue so to carter for kids.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by uchwar1: 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2023
MiniMonster:
True nairalanders should Drop a four-letter word for him

Lets go…..🤣
Mugu
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by fotadmowmend(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
Now she has the full cheating license
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by spencekat(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
SIMP Mumu man. You died for nothing your wife will keep enjoying her life why can't you divorce her and move on. Marriage is not a do or die affairs
And one SIMPle man here was justifying the act because it was that man's wife who made him to commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by jojothaiv(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
Disappointed with the man. To hell with that kind of love he painted in his suicide note. I hope he find the peace his soul want in the other side.

But this talk of loving a single soul like no other get as e be o, when boys been dey secondary school we fall in love scatter, we even believed that would the first and last of it not until the one we saw forever in ditched our sorry ass, it was painful at first but we had to keep living and move on with our lives.

Right now, we lived with the end in sight, disappointment is minimal now, no need for somebody daughter to pull a shock move on us anymore, we've always train our minds to anticipate the next move if she stay, all good and if not we keep living.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by sinola(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
Foolish man.... I'm still wondering wetin go make me take my dear life because of woman..

Dem Neva create that thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by spencekat(m): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2023
GiftOfLyf:

Seeing her Once with another man was enough to end the relationship, talk more several times. He’s a simp!!
Exactly
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by jaxxy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2023
When u love a woman more than u love urself u do stupid things.

Love urself more and more.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by Machinegun91(m): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2023
God should have ask Adam before removing his rib to create Eve.

Women have been killing men since the days of Jacob and Abraham.

God will surely destroy this world because of women.

Rest in peace my brother.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by spencekat(m): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2023
sinola:
Foolish man.... I'm still wondering wetin go make me take my dear life because of woman..

Dem Neva create that thing
👍
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by VULCAN(m): 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
A weak response.

I had high hopes when I read your first sentence that you were gonna say something heavy.

I was disappointed.

Let me help correct your mindset.

After the first extramarital affair- he should have walked away from the marriage.

But as a chief SIMP he stayed.

Despite catching her with multiple men including a boy he is feeding in the house.

And you have the guts to call out those calling him simp.

Perhaps that is what you are facing also so his story resonates with you.

Pls note that there are woman that will catch you cheating once and will leave the marriage but you are excusimg a man who was aware of 13 men who tasted his wife.

Shame on you

SMARTMOTORS:
Una way dey call him Simp.... remember that lady was his WIFE! not a girlfriend or side chick!...you can never understand the emotional damage untill you experience what he passed through.. some men ended up with Stroke, others with heart attack. He was just a victim of demonic depression. Seeing your wife getting Raped by another man is hell not to talk of seeing her several times ontop another man's Dick!
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by DCmaverick(m): 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
useless SIMP grin grin grin, why kill urself because of kpekus
nw let ur stupid spirit watch as another 15 plus the previous 15 go Group Intimacy nonsense comot for her head lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by Clickairtravels: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2023
Out of d blues he yelled fool shocked
But ur fuller than fool so what r u huh?
Run along a*****e

Amumaigwe:

A big fool
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by luminouz(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2023
You see why you need the redpill!

NL mehn...you see why you need the MUDAFUCKING REDPILL!!

How in heaven will the wife respect a man who bags and titters like a bird like this guy biko. Your wife cheats but instead you kill yourself. How does that solve the problem biko?

The wife knows he was a simp, hence zero respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by Agugbadin: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
No woman is what dying for
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by hammerFC: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:

HOW MANY WIVES DAVID GET?

WHAT ABOUT SOLOMON?

IF SHE HAS LEFT, WHAT STOP HIM FINDING ANOTHER ONE, IS IT TOO HARD?

GIRL WEY FULL EVERYWHERE, NA HIM GROWN MAN DEY COMMIT SUICIDE.

MAYBE SHE IS THE ONE FEEDING HIM, WHO KNOWS BUT I DONT GET IT.
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by Akharmony: 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
Probably he spent all his life saving taking care of her. Love is not desperate! Caution!
Re: Zambian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife's Cheating by hammerFC: 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
ANYWAY, ALL YOU GUYS FORMING SIMP, NA SO WE GO DEY WRITE RIP FOR UNA THREAD.

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE KPEKUS.

NA ONE TOTO DEY SPOIL PRICK. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him / Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State / Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.