Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents (30752 Views)

Ugandan President Appoints Natasha Museveni, Governor Central Bank Of Uganda / Haiti: Martina Moise Connived With Police Chief To Murder Husband - Judge / France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by thatigboman: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
Blaze14k:

Same problem I had with Ghana currency being better than Nigeria yet we are far better than them in term of economy. Shit is so confusing
Ghana revalued their currency. N1 used to be like 1,000 cedi
Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by gare(f): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/12/16/inflation-forces-turkeys-central-bank-chief-to-move-in-with-parents/

The difference is that they have a working system, good infrastructures, health care, regular Power supply, good educational system, so basically there's might be just goods and some services, but in Nigeria nothing is working, no jobs, no good hospital, no good educational system, infrastructures are so bad, there's nothing good to talk about.
Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by PDPdestroyer(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
madridguy:
grin
See wetin Tinubu don cause for Turkey

1 Like

Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by Angelfrost(m): 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2023
Lastmankc:
APC miscreant will used this as a defense for the Ebola uselessness

That will be very stupid of them... In Naija, inflation dey affect government officials?!!
Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by Southwestidiot: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Nigerian inflation hit 28.2% in November while that of Turkey is at 66%. https://dailynigerian.com/nigeria-inflation-rate-hits-7/

Economists please can you help? Are we better than them or they are better than us?

SEE ALSO: A Sure Way To Turn Inflation On Its Head And Make It Work For You https://medium.com/@rartalks.christ/a-sure-way-to-turn-inflation-on-its-head-and-make-it-work-for-you-35f96e7a9a1b

I'm dedicating this FTC to Victor Osimhen.
Don't worry we will soon get there, remember at a point they were at 32% just like us before it became 66%
Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nigeria people Una hear this no dey blame PTinubu,the problem is in turkey too.PRAY FOR NIGERIA IS GETTING OK. grin
Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by Realtalk20: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Inflation in Turkey? I thought Inflation exist only in Nigeria, if what some imbeciles are saying is anything to go by. angry

Are you sure you are okay? Is your brain malfunctioning? You don't care about the difficulty being face dby Turkish and Nigerian citizens you are just interested in expressing your stupid useless opinion.

Are you sure you are normal in the head or you just don't have sense at all?

4 Likes

Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by campbelljosh(m): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2023
Omoh! grin this one loud o. Lol. Nobe only nigerians dey face hell sha. But imagine i move into my papa house now after how many years that i left. May our situation in Nigeria never get there IJN
Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by Acidosis(m): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2023
Like Crypto, politicians in Naija will buy dip this period by stealing more to buy fancy houses in the U.S.
Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by Sucre7: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
But the presidents problem is in israel
Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by poseidon12: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
Badonasty:
Lol…this can never happen in Nigeria…Africa sef

It can in functional African countries like South Africa or Rwanda. But not in the shit holes.
Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by JustPowerApps(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2023
cheesy What a country! I hope Nigeria won't get to this anyway cheesy
Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by Eriokanmi: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
Here in Nigeria, our politicians would rather buy new SUVs for themselves and buy refurbished buses as palliatives to the foolish electorate who voted them into power. I saw those buses in a yard in abuja recently, numbering 100s. I first doubted it but after a friend drove me to that area, i was shocked. See people who were busy peeling off old colour it came with. Soon, it would be dispatched to all states and they'd call it brand new.

I'm laughing seriously here as am making this comment. Anyone who wants to learn mumu 101 as a course, will bag a free certificate here in Nigeria after learning.

1 Like

Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by Houseontherock1: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
Instead of moving back home, naija polithiefcian will rather steal more money to pay higher rent
Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by israelmao(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2023
Even if inflation rate was 100% in Nigeria you can never find former CBN governor in the terrible and humble condition.
Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by LeoDeKing: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
Realtalk20:

Are you sure you are okay? Is your brain malfunctioning? You don't care about the difficulty being face dby Turkish and Nigerian citizens you are just interested in expressing your stupid useless opinion.

Are you sure you are normal in the head or you just don't have sense at all?
Obinna has been following me busy sniffing my comments all around, yet anytime he hopped into my mention, he sound pained. What exactly is the problem?

He said my opinion is stupid, yet he is still deep stucked inside my butt sniffing my stupid opinion, isn't that the very height of poppycock? Shouldn't he be sharing views with his fellow human beings with intelligent opinion?

Note, this reply is a privileged one, it doesn't come all the time. You may have to mention me about 100 times before another reply will be considered.

Bye for now.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by Sillymoderators: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
madridguy:
This can never happen in Nigeria. Imagine a whole CBN governor going back to her parent house just because of price of apartment in the city.
Will citizens like you allow it to happen when you will be making jest of him?
Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by yongg: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Nigerian inflation hit 28.2% in November while that of Turkey is at 66%. https://dailynigerian.com/nigeria-inflation-rate-hits-7/

Economists please can you help? Are we better than them or they are better than us?

SEE ALSO: A Sure Way To Turn Inflation On Its Head And Make It Work For You

https://medium.com/@rartalks.christ/a-sure-way-to-turn-inflation-on-its-head-and-make-it-work-for-you-35f96e7a9a1b

I would actually like to know how that inflation figure is reached because I believe a more realistic inflation value would be around 200 - 400 %, upwards even, if adjusted based on volume of observed nation's average total expenditure/exchange of goods and services. I believe our inflation values are either being under reported or misrepresented.

1 Like

Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by Artscollection: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
SharingIsLife:

SEE ALSO: A Sure Way To Turn Inflation On Its Head And Make It Work For You

https://medium.com/@rartalks.christ/a-sure-way-to-turn-inflation-on-its-head-and-make-it-work-for-you-35f96e7a9a1b

The point is that nigerian has no verifiable statistics no wonder your baba ask wether na statistics we go chop but of you want to be truthful to you self and understand inflation On The local level.using petrol which determines almost every price in nigeria, we are over 300 percent and iam not capping!!
Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by Fearyourcreator: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
Franzinni:
This is not possible to ever happen in Nigeria... Where a local government chairman is driving. 160million naira car ... Haha 😂😂😂

Our mumu dey reign!!!!
Even you fit do am ? No dey point fingers ..
Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by godofuck231: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
Simlle life , na white man de want us to believe the life is complicated, if your family is united they are your first response in distress
Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by Talismann: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
FitCorper:
For this our dear obodo Naija living with your parents after a certain age is equated to failure. Well me I just de laugh some people wey de force themselves to be adult sha. Imagine all the rent money you can save up and focus you can practice staying under your parents especially if they own the house you live in.

dey console yaself. Even those your same parents will accord a sibling of yours even younger much more respect than you who is on his /her own paddling the canoe of their life from afar. Just dey play jonse
Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by mikemodel24: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
Franzinni:
This is not possible to ever happen in Nigeria... Where a local government chairman is driving. 160million naira car ... Haha 😂😂😂

Our mumu dey reign!!!!
If it happens we call it eye service
Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by Alliswell248: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
MrBachelor:
Agbados would attempt to draw a parallel between the inflation in Turkey and Nigeria inflation just to back the mandate bandit.

A sore loser spotted.
Mandate kidnapper spotted.
Emergency lover of Nigeria.
Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by Winning123: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
madridguy:
This can never happen in Nigeria. Imagine a whole CBN governor going back to her parent house just because of price of apartment in the city.

Did you read the article very well. Inflation is 60% and interest rate at 40% yet same numbers at 28% and 18% respectively you are crying all over the place.
Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by pannyman(m): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2023
victory36:
She's not serious grin
Don't mind her. Only a woman can do this after reaching such a great height in life.
Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by XAUBulls: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2023
Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
61% inflation?

shocked shocked shocked

And this is the Turkey Yoruba Moslems are hoping on to fight Israel?
Isreal is the biggest welfare state on earth. Remove American,Uk and German and see how long Israel will last.
Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by LagosG: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
madridguy:
She even said "we"... meaning her husband sef join

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fiona Onasanya Disgraced, Loses Seat After Recall Petition In The United Kingdom / “don’t Blame Us For Not Supporting The Nigerian Army” – US Senator / Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.